Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remembering the good old days

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Remembering the good old days Empty
PostSubject: Remembering the good old days   Remembering the good old days I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:46 pm

Date: March 4th, 2012
Time: Unknown.

I just arrived at the building with only one hour before the show and took a trip back to my locker room to get some alone time with myself. Kurumi didn't arrive with me, preferring to stay at home leaving yours truly to go solo.....well not really solo. I'm teaming up with the winner of the battle royal match that allows him to be GM for this week and it seems he is teaming up with me. Why me and no one else is beyond me but I didn't want to think about that right now, my mind is swarming with thoughts about my friend Sean Libby who I haven't spoke to in god knows how many months. Ever since DW we haven't really stayed in touch but when I heard that he was here in IWF I was happy because I would get to see my best buddy again. After awhile it seemed like old times, me and him often laughed and hanged out sometimes during the after shows but lately, Sean has been acting a bit........strange. I mean it's almost like he's.........trying to avoid me or something.

All I could do was just sit back and think about the times when I took this guy under my wing and helped him get his career off the ground......

::Dominion Wrestling 2009::

I was waiting backstage watching Sean's match against the current Rage champion Dogface on the live feed. I was on the edge of my seat as I was watching the action from the lobby.

Yuko Shemamora: Come on man you can do it, oww that hurt but that's alright you still got it man! Oww wait......YES FUCK YES IRISH SHOT!! 1........2.........3 YEAH HE DID IT, WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!!!

I jumped out of my chair which caused it to tip over and slam against the floor, but I was so happy that my best friend and guy who I've been teaching for nearly 2 months now has finally won his first title in DW. I ran to where the entrance and stood near the curtains, I couldn’t wait as he popped up and I just stood there with a big smile on my face.

Yuko Shemamora: Ladies and Gentlemen your NEW Rage champion, The Irishman Sean Libby!!

I mocked raising his hand in victory; he just smiled at me and wrapped an arm around my neck. I would do the same as we walked side by side when suddenly everything faded away as I was distracted by my alarm on the phone which tells me that the show is starting. I got up from my chair and got dressed in my new and improved outfit, man it feels great to be back in business.

*The Shoot*

Chad and Sho so far all I heard from both of you is "I lost to Corey this and I lost to Corey that." Yeah I don't see either of you two idiots going into the Double Caged Horror and take on a guy who's made a reputation of ending careers.

See I had the balls to actually face the man in his own match, even though it was a fight I really had no chance of winning, I made the most out of it. But the best part of it was unlike all those people who said that I was gonna die in that match, time to wake up and smell the ashes people.

I'm very much alive and well, and I've never been better.

I don't need your damn pity Sho mo or She mo Mercury or whoever the hell you call yourself. Yeah you won a couple a matches and beaten a bunch of nobodies, been there and done that dude. As for Chad, I don't know what his problem is, but I guess that briefcase has gotten into his head or something because he acts like he's on top of the world.

Sorry dude, you're not quite there yet.

You may have a free shot at any title at any time you want, but keep in mind that the Current champ is James Shark and if you can barely survive against the likes of Death Angel or Libra, then you won't last 3 minutes with James.

Me........I know I've been out of it, my fault is my own but I'm not going to bitch and moan and crack under pressure. I'll just suck it up like a real man and take whatever is given to me, but I just have to trade.

Also don't worry about me not watching your back Sho, funny thing is I've always been known to win tag matches with some of the most unlikely partners ever. Don't believe me? Let's take a look at the lineup shall we?

I teamed up with the redneck VVR.

I teamed up with Aric Voss who hated my guts.

And I teamed up with some rookie who hasn’t done much in the brief time that he was here.

What do all those pairings have in common? I won each and every one of those tag matches with or without my partners help.

So yeah Sho I'm no stranger to having your back as long you got mine but I will warn you now, I'll stay out of your way so long as you stay out of mine.

Because I need to get back into the momentum that I once had before all this Upper Limit nonsense threw me off course. I need this victory more so than anyone else in this match.

And I'm not about to let the likes of Chad or Sean or even my own partner get in the way of what I have in store.

Sean.......no hard feelings.

But Chad, you better hope I don't get my hands on you, because you'll be wishing that my "brother" stole the briefcase from you if I do.
Back to top Go down

Remembering the good old days
Page 1 of 1