Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remember The Good Old Days?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

Remember The Good Old Days? Empty
PostSubject: Remember The Good Old Days?   Remember The Good Old Days? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:55 pm

December 2nd, 2008
Paris, France

The streets of Paris was busy with people getting to and from their destinations chatting away in all sorts of different tongues. The scenery was amazing with little French houses and in the background the grand Eiffel tower standing tall.

Standing on her balcony Alexis Rose stared out smiling softly to herself, her long blonde locks were blowing in the wind, she was wearing her boyfriends t-shirt, which made her feel a bit small. Biting her lower lip she feels a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist pulling her into the owners chest as he kisses her shoulder softly trailing kisses up her neck he turns her around his blue eyes roaming her body as a smile graced her beautiful face.

Ryan Apollos was, in her eyes, handsome with his features and cheeky smile he could make any girl melt. He had an amazing personality which made him easily likeable unlike other superstars who kept themselves to themselves, he didn't mind socializing, he would be the one taking the pictures and signing everything he was handed as well as making a conversation with his fans.

Smiling down at the girl who caught his heart 3 years ago he lifted his hand to her cheek caressing it softly.

“You should be asleep babe,' she murmurs softly as he rested his head against her’s and looking into each others eyes.

“But I wasn't holding you,” he tells her playing with a strand of hair that had fallen into her face.

The blonde girl smiled at him “You know I dislike people who say cheesy things,” a small giggle escapes her lips.

“We are in the most romantic place in the world so I can be as cheesy as I want to be,” he tells her his eyes staring into her emerald ones lifting her chin up he presses his lips against hers. Pulling away softly he whispers “You’re right though, being cheesy sucks.”

Alexis smiles pulling away she stands on her tip toes kissing his cheek. “I love you Ryan.” she says softly and pulls away walking into their hotel room with Ryan following her.

“Do you want to go out for a bit?” he asks softly taking her hand in his kissing the back of it making a soft blush appear on her cheeks.

“Sure I need to shower though” she walks into the large en-suite and walks into the shower cubicle getting undressed she turns the water to the correct temperature tilting her head back letting the water jets hit her skin releasing her hair from the from a bobby pin as it cascaded down her back.

Watching her from the door Ryan gulps heavily stripping down he follows her standing behind her he smiles seeing her reaction after showering -among other things- Alexis got ready in a pair of black jeans and a White t shirt while throwing on one of TJ's big jumpers on with a pair of converse and putting her hair in a ponytail.

Ryan watched her as he always thought she was the most beautiful thing in the world. Sticking on a pair of jeans he puts a plain brown top on and a hoodie with his favourite Nikes.

Feeling him take her hand she smiles squeezing it grabbing her Louis vuitton bag they walk out of the hotel smiling at their fellow workers as they pass. Alexis often felt sorry for some of them as their loved ones was always at home she knew she was lucky to have Ryan to hold her and love her all the time.

They stop at a little café sitting by a window Ryan helds her chair out kissing her as she sat down and then sits across from her small hand tightly wrapped in his.

“You excited for our match tonight?” Alexis asks they had a mixed tag match, her and Ryan were going to go up against Rissa and her father Randy Cunning. It was the first ever time Ryan had been up against him since he had started dating his daughter.

“Hell yeah, though I’m not sure if your old man is still gonna take this whole match a bit personal, he’s still fuming about our relationship.” he tells her softly making a small smile come onto her features as she rolls her eyes at him.

“I know, I know. He’ll get over it eventually.” she giggles and looks at the menu deciding on Tomato soup and bread with a cup of coffee while Ryan chose the same.

“How are you feeling?” Alexis asked. He had had about an hour of sleep and sure he looked fine, he always looked fine, but she couldn't help but worry about him.

Ryan looked at the small blonde kissing her hand “Babe I'm fine” he leans over kissing her lips softly “Trust me”

Alexis noded “Okay but you really should sleep Ry, you worry me sometimes” she muttered softly looking at their joined hand.

“Babe there's no need to worry. Tonight, after the show we will get my laptop, curl up, and watch a movie okay” he offered trying to make her feel okay.

The blonde nods half satisfied “Okay but I still think you should get some sleep” she tells him stubbornly making it his turn to roll his eyes only to have her poke her tongue our at him.

After their lunch they look around doing a little shopping to Ryan was surprised Alexis didn't buy loads of stuff, sure she bought a lot but this was nothing!

She sends him to look around as she goes into a lingerie shop he knew she didn't like him being there when she shopped for these things. Picking up a pink and black corset she bites her lip finding her size and the underwear to go with it buying it she hides it in one of her other bags blushing and found Ryan sipping coffee and eating a crescent roll.

“Didn't you just eat?” she asks sitting opposite him shaking her head amused.

Ryan simply noded “Yep... And?”

Alexis shook her head “I'm surprised you aren't fat!”

“See I can't get fat babe, I mean if I gave up wrestling I still have you to satisfy!” he tells her winking making her laugh.

“Wow Ry, just wow” she waits for him to finish occasionally nicking a chip off him.

{Later}

Alexis walked to the first aid room seeing Ryan awake she let out a breath of relief and wraps her arms around his strong body. During the match Ryan had landed awkwardly trying to perform a move and practically landed on his neck.

'You have any idea how scared I was?” she asks him kissing his bruised face softly stroking his cheek. “Lets get you back to the hotel, I'll look after you” she helps him up and changes his clothes seeing how tired he was.

Getting him to their room wasn't to hard watching him lie down, Alexis got him a drink and removed his jeans so he was comfortable “Thank you babe” he mumbled softly.

Ryan smiled softly helping him into bed. “Don't thank me, just relax okay” she feels him take her hand

“I'm just getting some food. You want some?' she asks him kissing his hand.

“Yes please” he whispers his head pounding. Alexis noded softly running her hand over his bald head getting him some pain killers and some more water ordering them a pizza she puts one of his tops on and curls next to him.

Her hand resting on his tender face “You feeling okay?” she asks worried for him.

TJ nods softly not wanting her to worry “I'm fine baby I'm just a little sore” he says kissing her “I’ll feel better if I get a massage.” he grins making her laugh.

“Of course you would” she gets up and helps him turn over making sure he was comfy she kisses his back softly and grabs the massage oil squirting some on his back she rubed it in softly making him moan slightly at the relief he couldn't believe how lucky he was to have her he truly did love her she was amazing and perfect how she loved him was always a mystery to the Milwaukee native, but she did so he didn't ask questions.

“I love you babe” he murmured feeling her kiss his back and up his neck.

“I love you too handsome” hearing a knock on the door Alexis grabed her purse and paid for the pizza. Walking inside she saw Ryan stand up, and getting his laptop. She put the pizza on the bed and sat him back down.

“You need to rest mister.” she says getting him his laptop and their DVD's seeing The Fast and the Furious she looks at him “I thought you’ve seen this enough?” she asks seeing him look at the box set he shrugs.

“Well no, but you like watching it so I brought it so we can watch together” he smiled sweetly seeing her grin she kisses him softly setting the film up. Ryan sat up against the head board and let's her sit between his legs wrapping his arms around her tightly he kisses her cheek. “You're amazing” he mutters in her ear causing her to shake her head.

“I going to take my make-up off.” she said as she pried herself out of his grip removing her make-up and her black hair extensions out and crawls back into his arms putting the first Fast and Furious movie on, she picked up some pizza and handed it to him.

“You remember our first date?” he asks softly.

“Yeah we watched this movie” she looks him in the eyes and kisses him before turning to watch the film.

Feeling a weight on her shoulder Alexis turned her head softly and saw Ryan sleeping softly smiling at how adorable he looked and turned the film off putting the laptop in his carry on bag she got up and laid him down knowing he was out of it, she laid next to him and feels him pull her into his chest. “I love you babe” she whispered, her hand on his heart and her head tucked into the crook of his neck breathing softly.

Hearing him mutter an '”I love you too” she falls asleep happily in his arms the Eiffel tower glistening in the background.

{Flashback to the present day}

Ryan stood on a balcony of a hotel room and looked out at the Eiffel tower near by.

"I miss the good old days." Ryan said before looking down at a picture in his hand. "Just as much as I miss you Alexis."
Back to top Go down

Remember The Good Old Days?
Page 1 of 1