Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adorabelle [vs] Gilbert Gold

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Adorabelle [vs] Gilbert Gold Empty
PostSubject: Adorabelle [vs] Gilbert Gold   Adorabelle [vs] Gilbert Gold I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:44 am

SINGLES MATCH
Adorabelle
[vs]
Gilbert Gold

RP MAX: 5000 words
RP MINIMUM: 500 words
Back to top Go down
Adorabelle

Adorabelle

PostSubject: Re: Adorabelle [vs] Gilbert Gold   Adorabelle [vs] Gilbert Gold I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:32 pm

Adorabelle [vs] Gilbert Gold A9_zps501ab98e

TWO STRAIGHT

You could say I was now on a bit of a roll lately, I’d managed to win my two debut matches with the same flying knee a move I had dubbed the ‘Graduation’ due to my own recent graduation. Little corny maybe but there was nothing corny about my knee hitting their jaws and putting them to sleep…Nothing at all. I didn’t really expect this type of early success, of course I’d always stayed positive but how many people could say they’d honestly won their first two matches? Let alone against the type of competition I had. I wasn’t facing a couple of new guys; I wasn’t facing some rookies like myself. I was facing two veterans of the business and had defeated them in quick fashion. Sure on paper in both the matches I was supposed to be a lamb led to slaughter. I was facing the evil witch Nekora Ladyhawke and the big brutal Goliath in Ezekiel Task. The two of them were like characters out of a horror movie; they each had backgrounds that would make most girls my age frightened. But I saw through their charade and realized that with my relative lack of abilities and my very ‘normal’ background, I was the one that had them scared to death. Not because they were some how scared of the fact that I barely weighed over a hundred pounds and was only five foot one, but more so the fact that despite my size and lack of ring experience I was eager and a fighter. And they knew that the pressure was on them and for two weeks in a row, I had capitalized on that fear to get myself the victory. They of course both came in way over confident but as confident as they were, they still had that little tiny sliver of doubt in the back of there head that made them crumble when the moment was at its biggest. As for me? I was supposed to lose. Of course I was nervous, I had to be. But at the same time I found myself so relaxed and at ease especially last week. I mean with my first win out of the way no longer did I have that fear of never getting any wins in my head. I knew I’d already probably passed up what most people expected of me. And now I was able to do even more with a victory over Ezekiel. And the best part about this was that I didn’t just beat some witch. I beat a brooding, gigantic, mean man in Ezekiel Task. That was truly Davis vs. Goliath if there was ever a real life version of it. I heard the doubters on my way out, but at the end of the day the fans were behind me even if it was because they feared my demise. That’s all that really matters to me, was that they were behind me. That they believed in me even when the odds seemed ever out of my favor. Three hundred pounds from the Bayou’s of Louisiana? And I had conquered that mountain. I’d overcome that obstacle and I was on top of the world!

Not really, instead I found myself laying back in a Jacuzzi, relaxing. All right, I really wasn’t relaxing. I’d barely even been able to get my bikini on because of the big bruises all over my bed. Despite how happy I was mentally, my body was not exactly feeling the excitement yet. Getting into the hot tub was for the first time more out of necessity then just my desire. I was happy that I was living at Shark’s because any of the hotel’s I’d have had the money for, would be more then suspect. Though, at the same time I wasn’t exactly confident with Shark and what he might have done in this hot tub either. But I hoped and prayed that it was cleaned, at least some what. Even with the hot water shooting against it, my body still hurt like hell. It wasn’t enjoying this at all, this was what I knew was going to come from the start however. The Nekora fight, I managed to keep myself out of danger and took very little damage. Against Task, I wasn’t quite as lucky which I hadn’t decided if it was a good thing or a bad thing. On one hand, I had survived some brutal moves from a much bigger human being however, I was also feeling like this the day after where as for the Ladyhawke match I was mostly suffering from a sore neck on account of the plane ride home. But would I do it all again? No doubt. If a day like this allowed me to have the type of happiness that I had earlier after my match and the happiness that would come the rest of the week after I healed up? Count me in. This was only temporary and it just served as a reminder that despite my outside appearance and my general personality, I was tuff. And nobody would be able to count me out because I would always keep on fight, no matter the situation. I was a wrestler for a reason because I loved this business since I was a little girl and I wasn’t about to let these billions of bruises hold me back. It was nothing a little rest and recuperation wouldn’t quickly put an end to…Hopefully. I will give Task a whole lot of credit, he was a monster and hard to deal with. I couldn’t believe that I kept getting up after a few of the shots and unlike last week it wasn’t one knee, it was several that it took to get him down…But I got him down. And I was on my way to two straight, looking towards the future, a future that was still bright.

I was there at the beginning of the show as well; I saw what the man in charge had said. From the short time I’d been there, I’d found that Vinnie Paulos, is different to say the least. For whatever reason there seems to be some issues between Vinnie and the Boss, Alex Dillinger. Why? I am not completely sure. Part of it seems to be that Vinnie has an issue with Underground being treated like a second rate promotion, but as far as I knew that was supposed to be the point? The name of the show doesn’t exactly scream main stream. But alas Vinnie had the entire roster come down and despite Nekora whispering out spells behind me and Kenneth Matthews tweeting about his hatred of twerking, I’d heard that there was going to be a lot of changes to the show. I’d be lying that my dream wasn’t to be on the big show, the show called Battleground where I saw the stars wrestling, the ones I most wanted to wrestle. They were the ones getting their shots on the PPV and they were the ones that were getting the stardom that came with it. I wanted to be wrestling the best and maybe that was a bit against what the Boss had planned but despite all the titles, all the changes in rules, they were still superior in my eyes. Sure I might not say that directly to Vinnie’s face but other then him I think it was a pretty well known fact. At least as far as I knew. Sure I might get chastised for being less then a company girl but I just had my eyes on that show from the very start and I wasn’t about to break any ties with them for some sort of bitter rivalry between Dillinger and Paulos. I think both can run their shows well but the last thing I needed was to find myself in the middle fighting for either side of the battle. Unless it meant ending up on Battleground, but my job wasn’t to get into person quarrel’s with the Bosses. My job was to go out there and wrestle and do what I do, and that’s not something I want ruined because I am told to go into Fall from Ashes and go against Battleground. That wasn’t what I am about, that wasn’t me. I wanted to be wrestling those guys one on one, not cheap shotting them from behind. So if Vinnie comes to me and he says there is some sort of invasion going on? I don’t want to be apart of it. And if that ruins what I have, then hopefully Alex will be the bigger man and take me into his show for it. I wasn’t the type for drama, unless it was on one of the many bad reality shows I watch. I didn’t need anymore in my life, I had TV for that. If those two were going to battle it out? Let them. But I don’t want anything to do with it.

As for the changes? I thought they sounded interesting. Of course my desire was to one day end up being on the Battleground roster, but until then I am here on Underground and I am more then happy to be if it means I get to wrestle. The changes however did makes things a whole lot different. Gone were the days of fair competition, in were the days of no rules matches. I can’t say that I am exactly in love with the idea, if it means that I’m going to have my matches constantly ruined that doesn’t exactly seem fair to me. But I understand it from a business stand point, after all one needs to stand out. And what better way to stand out as a show then to have the rules go out the window and for chaos to ensue. It might not provide the safest of working conditions but I truly felt the despite all these changes I could handle myself. I was a big girl, well at least mentally and if I could take some of the shots that Task hit me with last week I’m sure I could handle a few weapons here and there…Maybe? I can’t say I’d ever taken a chair shot to the head or a kendo stick to the back, it would truly be new ground for me. The thought alone right now made my already sore body quiver a little bit. But as I thought about, I hadn’t really made any enemies of anyone. Unless Task or Ladyhawke held a grudge which they shouldn’t considering the circumstances, I’d beaten them fairly at least. Though both of them did seem like the types that might have issues anyways, though I hoped not. The way I was feeling, the last thing I needed was Task showing up and reading Bible verses right about now. Or jeez, what if they both showed up? Each of them reading from their Bibles, both spouting non-sense about mythical creatures and people with insane powers…Yeah I went there. But despite these rule changes, I did think there was some good to come from it, after all it did mean that there were new belts for me to pursue. The first being the Tag Team Championships? I can’t pretend to have had any real interaction with anyone in the back. I think some of them still think I am a stage hand to be honest. But they’d know eventually but due to my general lack of friends made, the tag team belts were essentially a no go. After all the key to the belt’s in the first place is for the team to co-exist, and for there to be cohesion…You have to talk with more then the friendly Catering Cook Lady. She was a sweetie; like the girl from the Popeye’s commercial…Comforting. Even if she did call me Eva a lot, when it’s quite CLEARLY Ava. But she still makes good food, so I will continue to let her butcher it.

With the tag belts out of the picture that left me with only two belts to contend for the new Underground Rules Only Championship, which was a bit of a mouthful or the IWF Underground Championship currently being held by Dean Vandal. And while just winning gold was truly enough for me, I had my eyes on Dean Vandal. After two wins, I had to believe that I was at the very least on my way towards a shot at him in the future. He looked very talented; he won the belt for a reason. But I also didn’t really like him; everything I’d seen from him had made me believe him to be a bit of a jerk. I wasn’t about to let him disrespect these people every week and still maintain his spot at the top of the company, as the face of the company and our champion. Some might say that I am a bit out of my element like I’m Donnie, but in reality I believe that I could beat him. Maybe it is a bit fast but I’m not expecting to get that shot tomorrow, I know I have to earn my keeps. But I was going to do just that, sooner or later Vinnie was going to notice how hard I work. How despite me not really fitting the ‘brand’, I was a willing worker and I was more then willing to uncrown the champion. I’ll take any shot I’m given, I know I haven’t earned a lick at anything. But as far as I am concerned, I was going to earn it from him. He’s arrogant, he’s mean, and he’s not a champion. I’ll take that away from him because deep down he’s just like Nekora and Task without all the baggage, he’s still more scared of me then I am of him. So I may not be Mrs. Company, I may not be the one that waves the company here in Underground. But two matches in and I think I have done enough to at least get myself noticed around here. The roster is growing and after two matches, I’m no longer the newbie. I’m now what I think I’d call a prospect whether anyone knows it yet. These fans seem to like me and hopefully the Boss will soon to. Task and Ladyhawke could attest to what it feels like to get my Graduation and I have a feeling a lot more people are going to soon as well. That’s what this is all about right? Proving yourself. And there was no way anyone was going to stop me from doing just that. Underground, Battleground, anywhere I am I don’t care. As long as I get the chance to grow each and every week, as long as I get to prove how good I can truly be. I was on my way!

Ouch. I made the mistake of getting a little too excited in my head and made a move to quickly jump to my feet to get out of the hot tub. I sort of started to realize that maybe sitting in the hot tub for as long as I had plus bruises wasn’t exactly the best combination to have. For a split second I thought that I was literally about to die as I went to grab the side wall to pull myself out and found my arms unable to. Thankfully the hot tub wasn’t deep enough for me to even go underwater. Was still an adrenaline rush for that split second anyways, I pulled myself up using mostly forearms and rolled out of there onto my butt. I may have won the match but Task had left me embarrassingly lying beside a hot tub, in pain. I found a way to get to my feet and started to limp my way towards the door to go inside to shower up for bed. Each step, worse then the one before. Having drained all the power left in my legs, as the effect of the hot tub quickly wore off. Step by step, oh the sweet feeling of victory.

YOU’LL REMEMBER ME

I’d decided spur of the moment to do a little thing for my fans. Sure, I didn’t have a lot of them. But I had started to get a decent following on my Twitter and I was going to reward them by letting them listen to me talk…I mean get to know me! I’d posted the video invite on my Twitter a little bit ahead of time, it was a bit before the next show and I found myself laying in my bed bored. The soreness from earlier in the week had been pretty much gone away barring a few of the much bigger shots from the big man Task. I’d marked it as the big reveal of me looking at my match this week on my Twitter not looking was becoming harder by the minute. Finally I got the ball rolling as the time hit, and saw that the viewer count was at a respectable…ninety seven or so. With it jumping up and down from over a hundred back to the same number. It took me a second to get into a comfortable position, realizing that my low cut top might give people the wrong impression thinking I was moonlighting as a cam girl on my free time. Though, admittedly I’d probably have a lot more viewers in that scenario, but alas here I was ready to talk with the faithful fans that had for whatever reason tuned into see me talk. I fixed up the camera and then smiled at them with a little wave, as I pulled up the website at the same time in the background of my video blog, that’s what you’d call this right? I opened up the Underground card, and looked at the bottom as I started.

Adorabelle
“Hello everybody! And thanks for tuning in today, means a lot. I know I’m not exactly big yet but hey if I do get big, you can all like totally say you were there the first time I did this. Pretty cool right?”

I gave the camera a little nod before falling quiet as I scrolled up through the graphics and the card this week on Underground, starting at the bottom with the Joey Miles and Pariah match, realizing the ladder had gone from Main Event to the first match of the night and slowly working my way up. You had Max Violence and Chris Mosh, then you had Halestorm whose name I loved as well taking on Bryan Blaze in a match that had my attention then I reached the middle match. Finding myself, smack-dab in the middle going up against Gilbert Gold.

Adorabelle
“So I guess I am facing Gilbert Gold the new guy this week…”

I couldn’t help but feel pretty sad and I wasn’t one that was great when it came to hiding said emotions. Maybe I was getting too big for my own britches but a part of me felt a little insulted seeing as how I’d won two straight matches and found myself being the one greeting the new guy into the ring. Admittedly I understood that the person that I was facing probably had more matches then I had but I guess it just felt like I deserved a lot better. Especially considering I’d won the Co-Main Event last week and now found myself right in the middle of the show. Not at the beginning where you could argue I was there to start things off, and not at the end as the Main Event. Rather just, in the middle. I was a little mad at myself for being so conceited so early but I guess it just felt like a kick in the stomach considering what I’d done last week in the Co-Main Event in a war with Ezekiel Task.

Adorabelle
“I can live with that…”

I sat there looking at the card at my name next to Gilbert’s and even my words, were just so untrue. I’d realized that I was probably looking like a fool right now, not talking near enough for a video blog but I guess maybe I should have looked at this a bit earlier to see what I was getting myself into. The worst part was when I scrolled up realizing that while I was getting a match with the new guy; Nekora Ladyhawke the girl whom I’d beat was getting a match up with James Betterman. Not saying I was eager to potentially be hit with a move called a ‘Cum Shot’ but at least James was off a win, he’d proven himself last week. How was it that Nekora had earned that position over me? I felt myself getting a little bitter as I scrolled up and things only got even worse. I saw the Nathan Propaganda little video after my match last week, but while I wrestled in the middle of the show the man whom I’d beaten last week Ezekiel Task would be the one taking on Nathan Propaganda, in a one on one Co-Main Event match. My two matches, my two wins seeming all for not as I saw that despite my best efforts I actually moved down while Task maintained his spot and faced a brand new star. I tried telling myself that it was just the way things go, but I didn’t want to admit it? Was I boring, is that it? I get it, I don’t really stand out. But it made me wonder why exactly despite WINNING matches I was getting less opportunities then those I’d beaten, and it had to be that the company preferred the crazies right? On a show full of chaos, they must not have had any room for little ol’ me, just the regular eighteen year old girl. It was all about Bible verses and flipping over cards to read people’s futures right? I could easily do both of those things. I might take up magic, if that’s what it took to get me noticed. After sulking for a bit, I realized I was still on camera and looked back at the fans the numbers still swaying.

Adorabelle
“You know I guess I was hoping for something else but you know what, I understand and I know that in this business you got to earn your keep and it’s clear that I haven’t yet. The two wins last week weren’t enough to get me noticed? Well I plan on getting noticed this week then. They can only ignore me for so long, the more times that they are paying extra for dental for check ups after I hit flying knee’s on my opponents, the more I’ll get noticed. I won’t pretend to be some sort of veteran but I’ve faced my IWF jitters and I got through them, now it’s Gilbert’s turn to do the same. And I find it no coincidence that one week I face a Task and the next I go for Gold. When I had imagined getting gold, this wasn’t exactly what I had in mind but it’ll do. I’m going to make it three wins in a row, a feat I’m not so sure has been accomplished all that much down here on the Battleground. I’m going to prove to the world that I am not to be played with and that I am going to shake things up. Matthews, Chovsech, and Vandal may appear to be the big names but I am coming from them. I was Co-Main Event last week and now I find myself in the middle of the card. I’ll take that as a statement that I need to try harder, and if I have to make a bigger statement I’ll do that by going for the Gold.”

I realized that my puns were pretty corny but I didn’t really care. Though at first I found myself feeling punched in the stomach by being demoted on the card and also thrown in against a new guy while my former opponents get to move up on the card and face bigger names. But I guess they’ve earned that right, in the business. I haven’t and if I had to take my time earning my spot, I’d do just that. Because despite there apparent love for the crazies, I’m also capable of getting a little crazy. And if I had to start making statements of every win I face, I would do just that. I wanted that Main Event spot, I wanted the gold and not the one making his debut. Vinnie wants to move me down? Fine so be it. But that just means that he’s going to have people wondering how they are going to top the match in the middle of the show. I held no ill will for Ladyhawke and Task but I planned on making these fans forget all about the fact they were even on the show, and forget all about Mr. Propaganda’s debut as well and lest we forget the clash between Matthews and Chovsech. Though I will admit to being interested in it, as well. These fans that were cheering me on were going to be treated for rooting for me. Because I’d give them more then video blogs, I’d prove them right for putting their faith in me. I may not be some crazy but I am a underdog and I don’t need no over the top gimmick to go along with that, I was just going to be the girl nobody thought could win and every week I’ll be the one that at the end of my match the fans and the person whom just Graduated realize is the real deal.

I found myself getting more and more motivated as I pulled open a different tab on the IWF website and went to Gilbert Gold’s profile, still fresh off the wire. I remember having looked at mine nearly a hundred times the first week I came into IWF. It didn’t feel real, but I now used this to get a little information on my opponents. It’s where I found out about Ezekiel and Nekora prior and as I opened it up the first thing that stood out, was his muscles and his tattoo’s. If you pictured a wrestler on a show called Underground, you’d probably have a rough sketch of Gilbert Gold. Standing at five foot eleven, he wasn’t towering but he was still nearly a foot taller then me and at a very deceptive one hundred ninety one pounds, he wasn’t as big as Task. But Ezekiel was more about power and wasn’t all muscle for Gold that’s exactly what it looked to be. He looked strong and agile; he’d be a new test for me for sure.

Adorabelle
“So it says here Gilbert has some issues with his memory. Something about some accident’s that left him forgetting his past? That sounds pretty crumby to me. I can’t even imagine the situation he’s in, losing all your loved ones like that. You’d assume right? It doesn’t sound fun but we are here to do business and wrestle. I’m sure he’s doing the same thing right about now that Task and Ladyhawke did. Looking me up, just like I am him and seeing that I am a little girl freshly eighteen with little ring experience with the name…Adorabelle. But I want you to also look up my matches so that you realize that what I lack in fear given, I give back in heart. I may not be the scariest person you’ve ever faced, but I do think I am the one that won’t give up. From everything I’ve seen you seem like a nice guy, you seem like you have had a rough life and clearly wrestling is a business that you love. I’m sure you’ve forgotten more about wrestling then I have ever learned, quite literally in fact. But I’m going out there to prove something Gilbert to prove I’m not Little Miss Fluke.”

I’d found that some people seemed to think that my wins had been just that, luck. I was determined to prove that, that wasn’t the case at all by defeating anyone in my way including Gilbert Gold. Three in a row, was a number that could not be denied and three in a row was the goal.

Adorabelle
“Apparently I haven’t really impressed the right people yet, and Gilbert I’m not about to let you impress those people at my expense. You’re the new guy now not me, but if you think you come in with as low of expectations as me your wrong. I was expected to lose, and despite the fact I’m undefeated…I’m still the underdog. But they said I didn’t have a chance against Ladyhawke and her ring savvy and experience. One knee, made all that experience go out the window. They said I didn’t have a chance against Task and his size and power. One knee, made all that strength absolutely worthless. Now I understand you are quite the wrestler yourself and now they’ll say I’m facing someone too talented in the ring, too big, and too fast for me. And just know that one knee, can change all of that. I have nothing against you Gilbert but if they want a statement, I’ll make sure they as well as you…remember me.”

Was it a bit vain…Perhaps. Why I’d turn my video blog into a promo? Sometimes emotions just take over I guess. I was going to get myself noticed one way or another, if that means I have to start getting a little more confident so be it. I’m fine playing the underdog every week, but sooner or later I’ll get my chance at the top. And I’ll take it.
Back to top Go down
GilbertGold

PostSubject: Remember Your Place   Adorabelle [vs] Gilbert Gold I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:20 am

(The following takes place off camera)

It's really difficult being the new guy. I'm here though, and that's what matters.

What sucks though is that this is the second time that I've been the new guy. Being alive is all well and good, but having everything taken away from me in just one painful moment...should I really be trying this again? Should I really be wrestling in a new promotion just to climb the ranks and hopefully find some answers?

There is only one person here who knows and what would I have to do to get into his head? Beat down a whole bunch of complainers by means of weapons? No, I can't. I'm going to do this the right way and show this lot that hard work is going make them rise from the underground and onto the Battlegrounds.

And there is where I will find my answers...someday.

(On camera)

Fading into your television screen is a rather pathetic sight. A basement, dimly lit and filled to the brim with spider webs and old toys, is the setting for this promo.

I, Gilbert Gold, am sitting a rusty steel chair, leaning on an old poker table. The table is dusty, and its once emerald-green felt is now a brownish-gray. I'm dressed so nicely in my black suit and gold tie that it kind of makes me think...

...Why am I here again?

Oh, that's right. It's the perfect setting; the perfect metaphor for my upcoming debut for IWF. So what if I'm dressed to kill in my old abandon safe house...dust can be cleaned up, rust polished away...demons exorcized.

I look intently at the camera, my eyes seemingly staring into yours.

Gilbert Gold: Ladies, gents, boys, girls and every sort of tranny out in Times Square right now...it's good to be back! Really a treat to be back in a wrestling promotion, even if I don't really remember all that I did back then. Heh, and not that you remember me as well. The feeling is mutual; We have both seen each other at one point, and yet, cannot recall where and when it was. It's funny how the mind works, huh? Especially when it's been made into Jell-O instand pudding. Regardless, it's still a familiar feeling being back. One that I truly welcome.

I continue to look at the camera and stare deep into your soul as I sit up from leaning. I brush off the dust from my arm, a thick cloud dissipating into the darkness. But I don't look at it. I'm looking at my new fan-base and jeer crowd.

Gold: It's rather interesting, really, that I'll be part of a program called Underground. It's where I should be, given all of the crazy stuff that's happened in the past year. I get into a car crashed deemed fatal, put into a coma, lose my memory...again, finally come to, gather the few clues I have to my identity and lead myself to my old job...only to find wAw has folded as a company and I am unemployed in turn. What's worse, I didn't know what I was I even did for the company until I found some old footage of a masked wrestler clad in black and gold spandex with short-term memory loss. He was fast, he was skilled, he was funny, he was...me!

And that's the kicker, boys and girls...

...Was...me.

Was.

My gaze softens, but is still fixated on the lens. Almost like a puppy dog, I look sad and confused.

Gold: Do you know what it's like, not knowing who you are? All I have to go on is some old video, a shattered skill, a bloody mask and fragmented memories. Everyone else here seems to have more, but greedily asks for more without even deserving it. I believe in fairness, folks. And I don't think it's fair that I had to lose my memories twice in my life. But am I here to complain about it? No, I'm here to DO something about it.

My pupils dilate with excitement, my pout morphing into a sinister grin of unknown origin. My stare could kill if you were actually here.

Gold: I'm in my old safe house from my wAw days, among various reminders of who I have beaten and lost to.  Now everything is just home to dust. It's even collecting on me as we speak, and I welcome it! Here, underground, is where I should have been burried dead. But I'm alive in this Underground, developing into a new type of golden hero. Someone fresh-faced and familiar, but also foreign. And while I dwell in this underground and begin to grow with all of the other worms and demons, I find myself facing the most sinful of opponents.

Adorabelle.

Now, let us first dissect the fictitious name of Miss Ava Andrews; Adorabelle.

Adore: verb; To worship as God or God-like. Also to regard with a deep, rapturous love.

And Belle: noun; The most beautiful woman in a group or society.

Kind of thinking of yourself a little to strongly, aren't you Ava? Someone who loves this sport so much she leaves her parents clutches and signs up for IWF...I have that right so far? So you sign up and give yourself a name that befits a stuck-up little Barbie-doll with an undeserving Napoleon-complex. That shows gumption, yes, but also shows how green you are, girly. We are at the bottom of the barrel here, and you already think that because you have the body of a goddess, that it makes you a goddess. But if your little video blog tells us anything, sweetheart, is your frustration at not getting anything more than the new guy in a match. You may say that you are cool with it, but we all saw your dissapoinment. Sorry to rain on your parade, princess, but I'm the newest addition here and I already know where my place is. You don't!

But congrats, as you have beaten two of your equals. Nekora looked as though she was the toughest of the two to beat, but that Easy-Bake Oven guy wasn't too shabby either.

But that's the thing, Ava. They were your equals, regardless if you won or not because we are all worms in development. Ezeikiel may have been a giant worm, but still a worm nonetheless. Same as me! I'm a worm too. But if I have to remind or show another legless, squirming bigot hot it is here, then so be it! I'd be more than happy to show you how it's supposed to be down her!

I leap up from my chair, my look breaking from its fixated point. In a rush, I grab the chair, fold it and smash it into the poker table. the chair effectively shatters and splinters, the old piece of furniture, sending wood and dust sprawling into the air. I drop my weapon, still grining,  and face the camera once more.

Gold: Vince just made the whole thing easier for everyone to beat the living hell out of one other with this whole "the rule is that there is none" bit. And yet, I'm not one to do things the easy way. Sure, I could smack you around with a chair, break your face and shatter your dreams. But I intend to be a wrestler, not a street fighter. So you can bring out chairs, tables, ladders, barbed-wire, bras and panties to the game. All that will prove is that you need some sort of leverage in order to beat your opponents. Not skill, not speed, not power...leverage.

You are not a wrestler, kitten.

I position myself so close to the screen that you can see the veins in my eyes, the scratches and pores on my face and the very warmth of my breath.

Gold: You are just another pretty face.

And with that, my grin turns into a sinister white smile, one that you can clearly see means business. As the screen fades black, the very last thing you see is the same...

...sinister...

...smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adorabelle [vs] Gilbert Gold   Adorabelle [vs] Gilbert Gold I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adorabelle [vs] Gilbert Gold
Page 1 of 1