Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adorabelle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adorabelle

Adorabelle

Adorabelle Empty
PostSubject: Adorabelle   Adorabelle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:51 am

Adorabelle
Adorabelle A1_zpsf4a90c19

Character Real Name
Ava Andrews

Character Ring Name
Adorabelle

Birthdate
July 26, 1995

Hometown
The Bronx, New York

Billed From
The Bronx, New York

Resides
The Bronx, New York

Weight
5’1”

Height
105 Pounds

Alignment
Face

Picture Base
Angie Varona

Out of Ring Attire
Changes Daily, Big Fan of Clothes

In Ring Attire
http://diva-fierce.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Kelly-Kelly-vs.-Rosita2.jpg
Something like this

Fighting Style
Aggressive (Still Very Raw)

Wrestler’s Common Moves

1. Arm Drag
2. Drop Toe Hold
3. Forearm Smash
4. High Leg Clothesline
5. Hip Toss
6. Running Leg Lariat
7. Slap
8. Snap DDT
9. Snap Suplex
10. Thrust Kick

Signature Moves

Oops
Description: Headbutt’s opponent, then immediately regrets it.

Spring Break
Description: Running Bulldog

No Apologies
Description: Savate Kick

Finishing Moves

Graduation
Description: Flying Knee

Alarm Clock
Description: Standing Guillotine Choke

Entrance Theme
“Beautiful People” by Chris Brown

Entrance

Code:
Adorabelle’s music from the voice of Chris Brown hits as the song ‘Beautiful People’ plays. She heads out from the back with a big smile on her face as the fans react with cheers as she heads to the ring high fiving a few of the fans along the way, before jumping up the steps with glee, seeming happy to be here tonight as she walks around the ring before coming to the side facing the camera as she jumps up sitting on the ring apron for a second as she blows a few kisses to the fans then gets to her feet stepping through the bottom two ropes as she stands and waits for her opponent.

Champion Entrance

Code:
Adorabelle’s music from the voice of Chris Brown hits as the song ‘Beautiful People’ plays. She heads out from the back with a big smile on her face and her title around her waist as the fans react with cheers as she heads to the ring high fiving a few of the fans along the way, before jumping up the steps with glee, seeming happy to be here tonight as she walks around the ring before coming to the side facing the camera as she jumps up sitting on the ring apron for a second as she blows a few kisses to the fans then gets to her feet stepping through the bottom two ropes as she stands and waits for her opponent taking off her belt and hugging it to her chest.

Biography

Always called adorable for her fun loving nature and overall happy approach to life; Ava a longtime wrestling fan had only one goal when she turned eighteen, that was too get into the wrestling business. Having done gymnastics, cheerleading, and overall anything to get herself into good shape, she had the athleticism though with little experience she decided that rather then to train before hand she’d jump into the deep end first and hope for the best. Having turned eighteen on the 26th, she was now able to not only move out of her parent’s house but also sign up.

Accomplishments
None

OOC Note: I was Alice Wright in NLWF, not sure how many are still here from when I was there or if I was really that memorable but sorry about being a big let down over there. Just sort of got busy, really no great excuse just wasn’t really able to get into RPing as much but now I need something to do so hopefully I can put that poor effort into my rear view.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Adorabelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adorabelle   Adorabelle I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:34 am

If you are willing to stick around, and just do what you signed onto do (RP), things will be sweet. Try not to stress too much, its all good Smile.

Oh Also, APPROVED!!!!
Back to top Go down

Adorabelle
Page 1 of 1