Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

99 Problems, An O'Shannon Aint One.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

99 Problems, An O'Shannon Aint One. Empty
PostSubject: 99 Problems, An O'Shannon Aint One.   99 Problems, An O'Shannon Aint One. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:21 pm

99 Problems, An O'Shannon Aint One. Rampage-Jackson
- - 99 Problems , An O'Shannon Aint One - -

Story the fuck up with the hype. Story the fuck up about the fact that we both Champs. Story the fuck up about the expectations. This match is gonna be the easiest so called "challenge" that has ever been put infront of me. Period.

=================================================
EVENT : BATTLEGROUNDS IV : IRISH INVASION
EVENT TYPE : WEEKLY SHOW
ROLEPLAY : NUMBER SIX
=================================================

I stood still. Eye on the prize. Infront of me stood Connor O'Shannon. Well not really. It was a poster. BattleGrounds IV : Irish Invasion were in bold letters. Under it read Featuring in italic red. Below that was Corey Casey with his world championship. He was in the middle. To the left of him was me holding my Full Throttle Championship. To the right of Corey was O'Shannon holding his High Impact Championship. Under us was the date of the show. The show time, and location, and last but not least, under that read "The Most Anticipated BattleGrounds Yet" in italic white. I read that line a few times, I wondered why it was so "anticipated". Was that just hype? or was this shit for real?

::BACKSTAGE:: | INTERVIEWER |
JAMES!??

I shook out of the thoughts running through my mind. I looked over to my left. I remembered this punk telling me about an interview he wanted to do to me. I forgot about him. I forgot about him for that split second when I saw O'Shannons face. That was a good thing. That means that I was ready. Focused. Eyes set to destory. The knockout was on lock. Now it was up to me when I would want to fire the trigger.

Are you alright?, I was calling your name a few times.

This time the focus in my eyes went away, I shrugged and cocked a smile.

::CONFIDENT:: | JAMES SHARK |
ye ye... Im cool playa

He cocked an eyebrow as if he was unsure about something. I got the feeling he didn't believe me.

Ok well I was just about to ask you how you feel? I mea-

Ye chill on that real quick dog

I walked straight into the interviewer bumbing him hard, he took a step back and almost tripped on the cables. I walked past him and walked over to where the posted was. I took out a spray can that was in my back pocket and I spray painted all over O'Shannons face and his championship. Now it seemed like he had no face and no championship. The spray paint was red and the background of the poster was red.

I walked back to the interviewer and threw the spray can out. He quickly stepped out of the way. Smart move, I thought. I went back infront of him and cocked another smile.

How do I feel?, that is how I feel homie.

I pointed at the poster.

Connor O'Shannon has no face. Hes a fake. He wears a mask. If yall were to take off the mo'fuckin mask you would see nothing. There you go. Now the poster is right. He acts like he confident even though he know what will happen tommorow night. He knows he gon get knocked out but yet he likes to predict folktales like he gon beat me. Thats bullshit. He tryina act like somethin that he aint.

The interviewer was looking at the poster, he then quickly turned back to it before turning towards me.

Why did you put spray paint all over his High Impact Championship?

Cause homeboy dont have that championship. Homeboys just holdin it for the next dude in line. O'Shannon is champion on paper. He aint champion in real life, know what Im sayin?. Right now that High Impact Championship is just a dream waitin to turn into a reality for him. He didn't prove he derseve to be champ yet, no not yet. After tommorow night Ima prove that shit. Ima make all ma shit talk, real talk.

Well you've certainly proved that you do have a big chance to take the win over the irishman. Last week you scored a knockout against William Darlington for the second time. This time you did it in a matter of 3 seconds. The fastest thus far in IWF, and the fastest in your career, possibly even the fastest in wrestling history.

Dog, I dont even know why that pussy is gettin another shot. Just gimme Death Angel, why does there gotta be another Shark vs Darlington. I proved I can beat the motherfucker. This match tommorow night will be a message sent to the winner of the #1 Contenders Match regardless of what I think. I will use O'Shannon and I will make him my bitch. I will make him my bitch with the whole world watching, with everyone watching expecially Darlington and Death Angel. O'Shannon will be used and stepped on, then its on to the next bitch.

Well James tommorow night will be a big night. High ratings are expected, lots of viewers are expected, this Battlegrounds is set to be the biggest one yet. Corey Casey, the new champion, an open invitational as the main event. Two champions against eachoter in the co main event. A #1 Contenders Match for the Full Throttle Championship and much more.

I dont know why this shit is bein hyped as a big deal. Caseys title aint on the line. Hes prob gon end up facin some soft ass motherfucker anyways. Auctually I know he will. Me and Connor... our match will be somethin light too. Im gon finish that dude in a matter of seconds, and the #1 contenders match, we all saw what Williams worth in the IWF, and we all saw what Death Angels worth. Who will win and become #1 Contender?, I gotta better question for you, who gives a shit?

So this saturday is just surrounded by a bunch of hype?, why do you think that?

I shrugged and looked around.

I think that cause it is what it is. We got waste mans like Tim Patrick and O'Shannon. Bunch of waste yutes and cock suckers and a card filled with bitches and the IWF wants to call it an Irish Invasion. This isn't an Invasion its just a fuckin Infestation. These irish cats are all the same. They a bunch of dudes who think they can make it somewhere, think they can just run through someone like me. They cant. They gettin all this hype just cuz theres a bunch of them. The IWF wants to hype this shit up big cause we gotta bunch of Irish guys on the card. If you irish stand the fuck up... nah, just sit the fuck down and go die in a ditch.

The camera man looked over at the Interviewer as if asking if he should cut the camera.

See I gotta deal with alot of bare shit. I got an overhyped match with a white boy runnin his mouth about KFC and BET, tryin to play the race card. I got another motherfuckin trainin wheels ridin bitch who wants to also play race card. I got a stalker on ma dick, and I have nuff bitches pregnant and yellin ma name.

So you have alot of pressure on you... problems leading up to your match, do you think that can throw you off and give O'Shannon an advantage?

Oh hell nah....

Why is that?

Dog , I may got 99 problems, but an O'Shannon aint one.

I nodded my head and signaled the camera man to cut the camera as I walked off before smiling at the upcoming poster for Battlegrounds
Back to top Go down

99 Problems, An O'Shannon Aint One.
Page 1 of 1