Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Telling the truth about some bitch [Shoot]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Telling the truth about some bitch [Shoot] Empty
PostSubject: Telling the truth about some bitch [Shoot]   Telling the truth about some bitch [Shoot] I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:27 pm

"Fucking Bitch, you really think I'm going to lose to Corey Casey's bitch ass fucking puppet? You really think you can beat me Robbie? You need to take Corey Caseys dick the fuck out your mouth and start realizing that Corey can't bail you the fuck out of this one Robbie, You digged your own grave and I'm about to fucking bury you in it.... I ain't playing this political bullshit by sticking my tongue up Corey's ass to get a title, Like you and Steel Angel have done.

I don't hate you Robbie, I pity you... what do you have left? YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT THAT TITLE and I'm taking that this weekend, I'm not Sean Libby... I'm not some bitch like Vincent Van Rose, Hell I'm not like that Bitch SNM who ducked the fuck out of this company because he got smacked with a dildo... I'm here to stay Like it or not, Brandon MacDonald is just going to keep rehiring me when your boy Corey fires me.

I equal Money... You Mad Son? You should be because, Amma Take Your title, Amma Take your fans and Amma take your girls Oooh wait she isn't yours anymore Oh well just mean She is a free agent.... I'll give Loca a little phone call after the match tell her I done it for her and shit, Don't be scared Homie She'll be safe with me... Unlike she ever was with you, the man that sold her out to keep his title WOW BITCH MOVE RIGHT THERE KID....

I know you are listening to me, I know your probably crying right now but that could be for two different Reasons either it's because of what I said or Its because Corey is in that Rough Sex kind of mood.

But enough of the gay jokes because We all know IWF has some Bullshit "Anti Homophobic" Rules mainly put in place because of Upper Limits being so butthurt about how everyone on the roster doesn't agree with their "Relationship"

I'm Done with all this pathetic Bullshit, I'm done with talking... It's time for action and after I've become champion, All you little bitches out there that are mad that I'm in a match for the title... STAY MAD BECAUSE YALL CANT HACK IT."
Back to top Go down

Telling the truth about some bitch [Shoot]
Page 1 of 1