Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The truth and the reveal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The truth and the reveal  Empty
PostSubject: The truth and the reveal    The truth and the reveal  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:25 pm

The Nightmare

Cries and screams could be heard all around; the only thing in sight was the darkness. I ran around searching for some way out of the darkness, as I ran I could hear my name being called and laughter it sent shivers down my spine. I stopped running and turned around to see red eyes blasting through the dark, I stood still and watched as they became bigger and more clear. A few figures walked up to me holding their right hand towards me, I trembled and fell to my knees as the figures walked up to me. It was the Chosen

Corey Casey

Bow down Tyson Rowle your time has come

Corey and the rest of the chosen all gathered around me in a circle, I watched from my knees in fear

Tyson Rowle

What do you want!

All the Chosen

We want your soul, you are a traitor we know who you are

Corey walked over to me and grabbed me by the neck

Corey Casey

We tortured you last week for a reason because you have been unworthy towards the chosen

Tyson Rowle

What on earth are you talking about?

As soon as Corey was about to speak I woke up, I was sweating buckets and panting. I looked around the room and realised it was a nightmare, I sighed in relief.
But what was Corey talking about he said have I brought shame to the chosen, why on earth would he say that because I have no connections with the Chosen.

I looked over at the ground and saw a steel mask, I had a flashback

I was Horcrux Lave, and the powers came from a ultra-human drug which my farther created.

My father Sebastian Rowle

When I was a young lad I never really had many discussions with my farther, he was one isolated creepy old man. My Farther worked as a professor, it took over his life all he ever did was work morning till night in his own laboratory. He dedicated his life towards cures and towards a deadly blood chemical, he was obsessed with this form of blood that would make one human being vital. I often did question my farther why he would create such a deadly form, but he did give me the same reply each time “To prove myself”. After five years he finally made the ultimate blood form and he intended to test it out on someone.

September 14th 2004

Blood Trials

I was the human genie pig

Father

At last my research and my dreams have become a success; I have finally created a drug that can change mankind forever. It is a steroid that is several times more powerful than any form of steroid in the entire world, this steroid can increase the average humans body strength to infinite there is no limit. The drug also can mute pain for a short while, so once you take this drug you won’t be able to feel any pain for about 3 hours when the drug wears off. Here you go son take this, you will be the first to use this.

Sebastian handed over the drug to Tyson

Tyson

Farther are you sure this is safe, and are you sure that this drug will help me fight better?

Father

Of course it will help you fight better, it will improve everything in your body. It will feel like you’re invincible once you take it, you will be able to do things which an average human can’t. Don’t be such a wimp take the damn thing and see for yourself!

Tyson

I guess it sounds good, but why don’t you take it? If you seem so interested about me taking it why not take it yourself.

I looked at my father and saw rage in his eyes like he was about to explode.

Farther

Don’t question me boy, if you don’t want to take it then fine.

Sebastian took the drug from Tyson’s hands and walked away in temper

I was too afraid to take the drug which my farther created, I feared that I would die or I would lose control like the rabbit did which may father used the drug on. After I refused to take it I and my farter never really spoke again. Until later that year

The loss and the birth

In the same year which my farther created the ultra-human steroid he also caught a deadly bug which came from one of his experiments. My father was in bed chocking and coughing his guts out, I just sat there watching him suffer. I sighed looking at him he looked over at me and called me over to him, I was surprised that he wanted to speak again.

Tyson

Yes father

Father

Tyson I’m sorry for avoiding you and not speaking, I was angry that you didn’t want to even try the drug that I’ve spent years and years making. I know it can be a little scary to take but I want to die knowing that my steroid worked and knowing that my work wasn’t for nothing. I won’t be here for much longer now, just promise me that you will take it and spread my name around for creating the drug. Pleaseeeeee Sonnn

My father closed his eyes and dropped his head to the side, he died that night
I was in rage for what happened; when my father died I cried so much I wanted to make him proud so I took the drug on that day. When I injected it into my neck I felt such pain all around my body like it was on fire, after the side effects stopped I couldn’t believe what happened I had so much energy and power my father told the truth I was an ultra-human once took the drug.
After weeks of training by using the drug, I could punch through solids and I could keep my hand in fire without feeling any pain.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So you see I could use my Ultra human steroid to transfer me back into Horcrux Lave or I could stay as the simple Tyson. I don’t really have any problems with any people in this match except the Chosen because they coward attacked me last week. I became Horcrux Lave to spy on you ass clowns and it damn worked I know your plans Corey and I know your frecking weakness but we all know the Chosen is one big weakness. You’re all fools each damn member will pay for what you did to me last week, mark my words no one has ever gotten away with attacking me and walking away just ask Matthew Young. Well in the match we have the Jobbers Gunther Pancake Pete Astro and Axel and then we have the legends Tyson Rowle only and then we have those who are even lower than the jobbers such as the Chosen. You perhaps are wrestling’s most hated man Corey three guess why. I know why you made the Chosen it’s because you’re too scared to fight alone you need protection you wimp, but I don’t think VVR is good protection since the guy can’t even protect himself. It’s actually funny that you made a joke about the RHG when they could kick ten bells out of the chosen, didn’t you get the message when you was in the Irish army because the chosen are going down the same path. The only thing powerful about the chosen is their powerful loss ratio, you see while I’m going to be working on my singles career you’re going to be stuck in some complete messed up faction. That’s all you all are messed up and twisted and you better pray that I don’t use my steroid in this match.

The Pure Blood Tyson Rowle

The truth and the reveal  256px-Dieu_et_mon_droit.svg
[/color][/font]
Back to top Go down

The truth and the reveal
Page 1 of 1