Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caged with a Shark, can't get any better than this.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Caged with a Shark, can't get any better than this. Empty
PostSubject: Caged with a Shark, can't get any better than this.   Caged with a Shark, can't get any better than this. I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:50 pm

So James Shark here we are, main event match going one on one for the Heavyweight championship.

I mean what can I say about you that hasn’t already been said? You've given all the reasons I could think of for me to beat the living shit out of you.

Let's see you made several gay jokes about me, you called my girlfriend a tranny and heard that you even have a "picture" of her that you keep around. And you say I have weird fetishes.

You've insulted my manhood, you've insulted my family, and you even insulted my name and made fun of it all the while making jokes about it.

Did it ever occur to you that you just repeating yourself again and again like a broken record?

You do this to almost every person that has fought against you. You think it's funny, now granted I did find some of your old stuff amusing but after awhile it got old........really quick.

And all you had to do was say Doooooeeeeeeeeeee or cheoyyyyyyyy or TOONY TUESDAY and preso people find you amusing again.

Talk about pathetic.

Want to know what else is pathetic? You have all these accolades, all these achievements I mean hell your on top of the mountain right now. Yet you still won't take any opponent seriously.

Now I know what you’re thinking: "Bitch I've already knocked your white boii ass twice in a row, what makes you think I should take you seriously now?"

Three reasons James, reason one: You didn't knock me out, you only pinned me there's a difference. Also you won the 1st time by hitting me in mid air because I didn't properly set the move up right, 2nd time you hit me with a lucky shot.

2nd reason: remember when you always hype your opponents by taking smack to them? Well this time it's reversed, you’re not the one building the hype, I am.

How?

Simple remember when I beat your boyfriend at Spring Fling to win this briefcase? I've been using it to book matches that the crowd would love to see. You thought I was mainly doing it to mess with you, but see that was half of it, the other half is as you pointed out, people would pay big bucks to see you two scrap. So in a way I helped both of us Shark. Those other bookings I made hyped you up in a similar fashion. Did you really think you won those matches on your own?

No, you only won them because I made it so.

Just like I made you and Cody tag champions, honestly I couldn’t care less if you or Corey won them. Either way they won it because I made it so.

So Shark all that hype was because of me, and without it, no one would have seen this fight because they would be expecting just another "beat down". You’re welcome by the way.

Oh yeah I forgot about reason number three.

Unlike those two other matches this is a completely different environment, completely different set of rules. In this case there are no rules, just you and me and a massive chamber.

You say I'm a pussy and that I should fear you? Do I fear you?

No

Should I fear you?

No

And why shouldn’t I?

Unlike VVR, SNM and all those other guys you've beaten I don't quit. You can knock me down, I'll get back up, you can try to break me both mentally and physically. It won't stop me from fighting you Shark, I'm like Brody from Jaws and like him I'm going to take my gun and say "Smile you son of a bitch!" Before I pull the trigger and leave you bloody and ruined.

Your reign ends here Shark.

It's my turn to rule.

Back to top Go down

Caged with a Shark, can't get any better than this.
Page 1 of 1