Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shark Got Yo Tounge

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shark Got Yo Tounge Empty
PostSubject: Shark Got Yo Tounge   Shark Got Yo Tounge I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 11:50 pm

Shark Got Yo Tounge Rampage-jackson-ko-wanderlei-silva
Shark Got Yo Tounge

All this week I have done nothin but talkin homie. I've talked a whole lot of shit. I've devoted all ma attention to you. Where was goog ole James Shark when he should've been sleepin?, he was at the gym trainin his ass off. trainin his ass off so that he could make the knockout brutal, the knockout that he knew he would get. Where was I when I should've been eatin?, fuck eatin, I was talking that good shit, tryna get in yo head. You got me confused nigga. Did I get in yo head?, did I scare you?, are you hiding?, are you running?, you in a hole with Osama?, where are you homie? You haven't been on camera, you haven't talk to the public, you dead?, you fake an injury like AJ?. Theres alot of questions goin through ma head homie.

Maybe you tryna play mind games, maybe you tryna get in ma head, maybe you tryna scare me by jus playin the ''Quiet nerdy kid with the shotgun that kills the big black school bully'" game. I aint playin witchu nigga. I dont believe for one bit that you playin quiet, that you tranin yo ass off, I dont believe it. I dont buy it. Ima smart dude nigga. I think I made you choke, I think you scared, I think you a coward ass little pussy that aint got nothin to say about me cause you know that your white fat hillbilly ass gon go to sleep tommorow night.

Ah yes, tommorow night. Tommorow night it will go down. Me and you. Your stupid law. About me and you...., its funny, we both returnin to the ring but... but everybodys talkin bout ma return dog, they aint talkin bout your return. Everybodys talking about James Shark dog, they aint talking about Chad Mason. Everytime some dude mentions IWF this Saturday, they talkin about what the knockout will look like, the good knockout, that good shit, the knockout of the year, the first knockout of IWF history, the first knockout of IWF History in the debut of IWF, the knockout of Chad Mason, the knockout that retired Chad Mason. Peeps are talking the good shit, peeps are talking about James Shark, me, they talking about me and how Im gon knock your ass out homeboy.

You had a whole week to say something, say at least one thing, but we aint here nothin from you. Some of your fanboys been writing on ma twitter, tellin me to shut ma mouth, they be doin the battle for you. Its cool. You wanna have your army of 11 year olds and geeky friends attack me over the internet, thats alright. They will get to see the return of James Shark and the Return and Farewell of your prissy ass this Saturday. If you plannin on talkin with yo hands Im ready. If you plannin on suprisin me, Im ready. If you ready to bring yo A Game, lets do it, but I dont think yo A Game gon be there, know what Im sayin?

Im gonna emberass you out there come Saturday Night. Im gonna hurt you. Im gonna destroy you, muck you, smash you, knock yo ass out.... and Im gonna do it all infront of your friends, your family, the world, and Chuck.. Chuck Matthews. Your hero, your fetish, your boyfriend, your addiction, your obsession, your favorite wrestler will watch you suffer, not only will he watch, but he will comment on it, he will talk about it, punch by punch, knee by knee, takedown by takedown, slam by slam, he will talk about you getting your ass kicked.

Im prepared physically and mentally. I will beat you. I will qualify. I will move on to the next one. I will move one step closer to becoming full throttle champion. Nobody can stop me now. Not you, not anyone. I believe I can knock out anyone in the world. I believe so much in myself. Confidence is my weapon. Confidence is Shark. Confidence is James Shark. Shark got yo tounge. Shark got yo confidence, and tommorow night, Shark got you.

Back to top Go down

Shark Got Yo Tounge
Page 1 of 1