Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview of JUSTICE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interview of JUSTICE! Empty
PostSubject: Interview of JUSTICE!   Interview of JUSTICE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:50 am

Backstage, an IWF interviewer stands clutching a microphone. He says nothing for a second, and then smiles, as if the camera had only just focused on him. He raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

David Lester
Oh hey, I didn’t see you there! My name’s David Lester, and welcome to an IWF backstage exclusive. We’ve only just moved past Isolation II, and what a night that was. Steel Angel cashed in to become champion with the help of Natural Law, who basically took over the show and left a lasting impression on the IWF world. Here with me today is a...well I guess he’s a man, though no “man” I know goes around pretending to be a superhero...anyway his name is Kid Justice, you might have seen him at Isolation having an altercation with Syco Angel backstage. Tell us, Kid, why in God’s name would you want to pick a fight with someone over three times your size?!

Kid Justice suddenly jumps into the view of the camera from the side, sporting a mask and a cape with the initials “KJ” on it. In his hands he holds a gavel and a metal plate.

Kid Justice
Well, you see, the answer is simple. When it comes to serving justice, no task is too big or too challenging for this kid to undertake! The one you call the Syco, the 800 pound, 10 foot giant, he ABUSES his power. This man is a wrong-doer who prides himself on bullying those whom his size exceeds and smelling horrible. In fact, I believe I can smell him right now...Oh wait, THAT’S THE SMELL OF JUSTICE!!

David Lester frowns at Kid Justice, who is looking at the camera, a big grin on his face.

David Lester
So...what you’re trying to say is...Syco Angel is a bully?

Kid Justice
Why of course, he preys on the innocent! Just last week at Isolation he kidnapped a damsel and held her hostage. He nearly took her life, how is that justice? Luckily, after my attempt to engage this villainous beast in a battle of fist-cuffs failed, Steel Angel was able to serve his own justice and save her. But next time, I shall not fail. JUSTICE NEEDS TO BE SERVED! Hostyle Jones was able to claim the win, but this does not guarantee the total banishment of the Syco Angel. We must be consistent with our efforts, and I shall take it upon myself to make sure Syco does not strike again!

David stifles a chuckle, pretending to cough to cover it up.

David Lester
Well, in any event, before you get to “serve justice” to Syco Angel this week on Battle Grounds you will team up with another new superstar, King Brucey, to take on members of Natural Law: Darren Spanos and Claude Olso. Do you think you’ll be able to “serve justice” to these guys after the chaos they caused at Isolation? Furthermore, do you actually think that they’ll actually take you seriously?!

This time Dave loses his composure and begins laughing out loud. Kid Justice shakes his head, and grabs the microphone from him.

Kid Justice
It has just become clear to this kid that you don’t have a talent for either interviewing, nor to opening your mind to the world of Justice! And so for the remainder of this “backstage exclusive”, I’ll conduct the interview myself, without your constant buffoonery and insults. Please, allow me to serve justice to all the viewers at home by presenting you with the sacred vow of your favourite justice-server, KID JUSTICE! While I hope to challenge the Syco beast later down the track, this week I shall bring the tyranny of Natural Law to a halt with the help of King Brucey! I do not know this King but I can assure you, he will be a worthy sidekick. Natural Law are just like the Syco beast in a way. They also chose to use the abilities that God gave them, however they use strength in numbers to brutalise and destroy individuals. But unlike what you saw at Isolation, this week the tables shall be turned, justice shall be served, for this week it will be a 2 on 2 contest, not four or five on one beating! Natural Law must be stopped because this kid would not know what do with himself if they took over the IWF, and turned it into an evil corporation of villains and wrong-doers! IWF superstars must not walk in fear like a lady in a New York back alley any longer, and you can bet your bottom dollar that your friendly neighbourhood justice-server won’t let th-

David Lester suddenly returns to the picture and pulls the microphone out of Kid’s hand.

David Lester
So, so how do you expect to actually win this match?! I mean, COME ON, these two guys are a part of Natural Law, and they’ve picked apart wrestlers like James Shark, Jason Hawk and the world champ Steel Angel...do you really think that YOU, the one who believes he’s a superhero, and some idiot who thinks he’s a king can beat Natural Law?

Kid Justice snatches the microphone back from Dave.

Kid Justice
How does this sound? Maybe I’ll hit him with a few supa punches, then a few supa kicks, maybe even supaplex one of em off the top rope, and then hit em with Justice For All?! Then I pin one of em while my ol’ sidekick Brucey takes care of the other one, and I get the one, two, three, right in the middle of the ring? That sound good to you? Sure sounds good to me, you know why?

Rather than handing the microphone back to Dave, Kid just holds it out to him.

Dave Lester
...Fine, why?

Kid Justice hits the metal plate in his left hand with the gavel in his right.

Kid Justice
BECAUSE JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!! Now, to the Justice Department!

Kid Justice throws the microphone away and leaps out of the picture. David Lester slowly walks over and picks up the microphone, visibly confused.

David Lester
Well there you have it...Kid Justice...is going to serve justice...

Dave sighs.

David Lester
Goodnight.

The shot fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Interview of JUSTICE!
Page 1 of 1