Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds IV

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Battle Grounds IV Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds IV   Battle Grounds IV I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:14 pm

YES. IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. We got a full show up within 24 hours.

When people RP, when they're creative, give us input, give us ideas, it does wonders for motivation. I saw all the new guys RP, Vinnie and Shark had an outstanding week, three different people gave me ideas for stuff, Tyson brought in a couple new members. We had a shitty week last week, 9 RP's total, and it really bummed a lot of us out. But we turned shit around, and then some.

Everyone really came together this week, really gave it their all, and it motivated the hell out of us to get shit done as quickly as possible, while still keeping things at the high quality we're used to.

So again, thanks to all who wrote this week...now feedback. Johnny V, I'm putting you on the spot, because you're the guy I'm most nervous about. I wrote that segment knowing next to nothing about your personality. Otherwise, give us your likes and dislikes...you all know the drill.

THIS WEEK IS BLOODY SUNDAY! It's our second PPV! I'm looking forward to another awesome week in IWF.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds IV   Battle Grounds IV I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Dude, Chuck, that was awesome! You and Corey really did a great job on this one! And you did it so fast! The matches were all highly entertaining just like the rest of the show!

There is one thing though.

There are way to few backstage segment and when they are there it is just an interview. I want to see more backstage segments. This is something I've missed here in IWF. I just didn't notice until this show Razz

So keep up the great work and add in a few backstage segments in the future Wink
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds IV   Battle Grounds IV I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:13 pm

I gotta give credit where credit is due...90% of this show was written and created by the one...the only...

DEATH-ANGEL!!!!!!

Jokes...it was all Chuck! Thanks a bunch for hauling ass on this one buddy. I did do some of the writing but a majority of the outlining and show writing was all on Mr. Matthews...so make sure ya'll thank him!

In address to Jason's comment, we've tried something new here in IWF. We're trying to have you guys do a lot of the segment writing. I mean, i don't know about Brandon and Chuck, but i absolutely suck at writing segments and such. I can write a match that tells a story but when it comes time for me to write as someone that isn't a psycho serial killer or sarcastic ass hole (aka- someone that isn't me or chuck) i might not be 100% on that LOL

You guys want to write a segment or have an idea for a segment? LET US KNOW! we will be more than willing to listen and let you guys write your own segments!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Battle Grounds IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds IV   Battle Grounds IV I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:49 pm

first, let me thank Chuck, Brandon and Corey for giving me a week off from being on the card because of the death of my long time best friend, my cat scully. i will be roleplaying for bloody sunday.

the show was great, as usual. i hope the new guys continue to roleplay because if they do, they'll improve, and some of them really need to improve. it took me a few tries to get good at this, and it will take me a few more RPs to get back into my writing prime. so don't give up yet, newbies.

all the matches were entertaining to read, maybe everybody on the card should be reached out to to write segments. to me, the more segments that help storylines, the better.

the end was epic, a great lead in to the ppv and future storylines.
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds IV   Battle Grounds IV I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:48 am

Great show guys, but you know it's downhill from here, right?

Do you know why?

Because JASON HAWK JUMPED THE SHARK.

If you don't know what that means, look it up Razz
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds IV   Battle Grounds IV I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:05 am

Awesome show!!! Once again head and shoulders above anything I have ever been a part of. Kudos to Chucklres and Casey Mighty Casey (if ya don't get it ya gotta go to the chatbox more often) for a EPIC show...I particularly like the involvement of Vinnie is a lot of the show....I feel it as direct reward for all the RPs I put up. The idea or the Irish and The American South vs the Brits will be huge down the pipe....Ican't wait to see what happens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Grounds IV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds IV   Battle Grounds IV I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds IV
Page 1 of 1