Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature   Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Fading in from darkness we see a lightly rolling ocean, washing across the eastern sea board. Nightfall has casted a dark shade upon the waves, and due to the full bright blue moon above, has given the sands of South Boston a nice even coat of pale white. Water gently brushes up against the sand, calm, undisturbed. Then a riff kicks in over the peaceful serenity. ‘Light it Up’ by Rev Theroy starts playing, and as the riff slowly charges up, the waves start stirring. A small sliver of light peeks up over the horizon, emitting a light dot of Fiery red. Short drifts are now powering up for larger water walls, giving some ideal surfing conditions. That light beyond the horizon grows even more, and now it appears to be a sunset. Near the coast we can see figures start to move under the shallow water. Just as the full band kicks in for the song, the shapes come to life …

Robbie Hart, Corey Casey and Crimson Skull emerge from the water. All looking like they just got back from some deep sea diving, just without the scuba gear. The dripping veterans make their way onto the beach, dressed in their street clothes. From behind them even more wrestlers appear. Chad Mason, Steel Angel, and Stygian off to one side, and Marcus Silverstone along with Jinx on another side. That sunset pushes up even more, seeming to be more than a sunset as it looks like two solid orange objects. The waves are downright dangerous at this point, smashing down violently. Yet the wrestlers continue to appear from the water unharmed, focused on getting onto the beach. Loca Rocsi, Anna Stone, and Death Angel are next to follow out of the aftermath of a twelve foot wave battering down. Those objects in the background now appear to be three bright, burning letters...IWF. One last man emerges from the waters, and it’s Hostyle Jones. He looks insane as ever, and we can tell that as we zoom in on his usual crazy contact eyes. One eye reads ‘I’, the other ‘W’. He then smiles, and his mouth guard reads ‘Battle Grounds’. With his make up caked grimacing face the logo for Battle Grounds takes over the air as we go inside the Verizon Center!

Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature Bg2012

Fans are eating up the new elaborate Battle Ground stage and props. The new stage includes an illuminated digital video backdrop arch showing flames and a section for the upcoming match. Red and orange ring ropes replace the traditional red in the ring. While this may not seem like much, a giant animatronic Phoenix flies through the crowd, doing a quick roundabout and breathing fire for the fans’ delight! It returns to the rafters as the fans wait what’s next. A brief silence gives way to a brutal fireworks show, heating up the ringside area with bursts of orange, red, and yellow. Ten seconds of firework Armageddon commence before quieting down. We then switch cameras to the ringside cam, which shows off a bevy of signs. Such signs include, ‘I WANT LOCA AT MY BACHOULER PARTY!’, ‘CHAD MASON CHAMPION?!’, and ‘HOSTYLE GOT SCREWED WORSE THEN THE CELTICS!’. From there we switch to a camera doing a swift run to ringside, catching “WOO!!”ing faces and white trash galore. We end the run at the two faces of Battle Grounds, Rick Christian and Matt Biggars

Rick – FINALLY BATTLE GROUNDS is ready to air! I thought this was show was never gonna happen, with the strike at M.E.N. But Chuck finally caved and were back on the air! And we’re ready to rock the Verizon Center tonight!

Matt – Better later then never

Rick - I don’t deny that. Tonight starts the reign of Natural Law as Chad Mason defeated Steel Angel to become the new world heavyweight champion at Ragnarok

Matt – Hell has frozen over, and Chad now has himself a dated with the devil himself Crimson Skull later on tonight!

Rick – Are main event of the night we have a rematch for the High Impact Championship, I just want to know how the hell can Hostyle Jones and Robbie Hart compete after what they put themselves through at Ragnarok?

Matt – I saw some sick shit in my time here, but that match was just BRUTAL! Robbie Hart had half his face ripped from his skull!

Rick – No matter how much there hurting, they both would die for the High Impact Division and you can’t help but feel like we’re in for a hell of a main event!

Matt – Stygian’s also gonna be in the house, he and Corey went to WAR at Ragnarok in what I’m saying right now was match of the fucking year!

All of sudden ‘Watch Your Words’ by Alter Bridge starts playing cutting Matt off, as the crowed gets on there feet and boo’s the theme of the New IWF World Champion.

Watch your words
Or your words might drown you
And cure my wounds
And the light will blind you

Chad Mason steps from behind the curtain, staring at the ring. He's followed by Jennifer Young, who grabs his arm, and traces her finger down his chest. Chad smirks, as Ruby Winters and Beno follow behind the King and Queen of the Insurgency

To truly see well
You must have faith
Oh the righteous they can't wait
A saving grace
That all we know
Let us pray
Let us hold on

Chad looks at the fans as he walks to the ramp, but ignores them, continuing his walk. He stops at the foot of the ramp, staring up at the ring. He takes a short running start, and slides on his stomach beneath the bottom rope. Jenny climbs to the apron, looking at Chad. As Ruby Winters and Beno both enter the ring as well

I can't breathe
I prefer to find a ceiling
To this hate of mine
I can't win
I can fight no more
I'm drowning
And I'm sick inside

Chad lifts Jennifer over the top rope, and she wraps her legs around him. Chad carries her to the center of the ring, and she drops down. She claps as Chad makes his way to the corner. He lifts his arms in the Lethal Imperative pose, letting the World Championship sparkle, as Ruby stands next to Chad rocking her new Queen of Wrestling championship and Beno just strikes a muscle posse behind them

Chad Mason
‘Ragnarok will forever be known as the night Natural Law dominated! Not only was Ruby Winters able to break Anna’s winning streak she also became the second ever Queen of Wrestling champion! And of course I became the World Heavyweight Champion, something no one ever saw happening! Let’s be honest, going into Ragnarok no one even though this powerhouse of a stable would even stay intact. Everyone had us pinned as the next Upper Limit, You all thought we were going to fall victim of the Stable Curse here in IWF. Yet not only did we prove you wrong in every which way possible, we fucking rule this company!’

The crowed boo’s the members of Natural Law as Ruby Winters grabs the mic

Ruby Winters
‘I am the Queen of Wrestling Champion just as I knew I would be. It's time for a change and a change is what's going to start with the women's division in IWF. It needs a serious over haul, and I'm going to be the one to do it since little Anna Stone couldn't do it. How're you feeling by the way dear? I'm feeling great, and thank you for shining this up for me like I asked you to do. You see, the Queen has arrived, and I am quite comfortable on my throne. I don't plan on giving it up soon. And to show the world how much of a True Queen I am, unlike Anna Stone. Tonight I will throw out an open challenge to any of the women in the back who thinks there better then the Queen, And, if she can walk out of Washington D.C. with a win over me, I will defend my Queen of Wrestling championship against them at Heroes Also Die.’

The crowed begins to boo Ruby Winters as she passes the mic to Beno

Beno
‘I can’t help but feel like I dropped the ball at Ragnarok. But let’s be honest for a fucking second, there is no way in hell I’m going to sit back and watch a fucking clown make a joke out of the Full Throttle Championship! It’s about time the punch line of the Full Throttle division ends, that’s right Jinx I’m throwing down the gauntlet and I want my damn shot at the strap!’

But before Beno can say another word, he is cut off by the opening words of Pussy Liquor…

‘GIVE ME A J – GIVE ME A I – GIVE ME A N – GIVE ME A X – WHAT’S THAT SPELL???’

Jinx suddenly comes bursting through his video package as the lights change to purple and green. The Riff of Pussy Liquor winds into Rob Zombies voice as Jinx himself comes bursting through the entrance way wearing his Ring Leader hat, and the IWF Full Throttle Championship around his waist. He stops mid way on the entrance ramp looking at Beno and the rest of the members of Natural Law

JINX
‘I couldn’t help but hear some over sized ape making bad Clown puns, I guessed I should have known it was you Beno! I mean you are the Insurgency’s resident Magilla Gorilla! I’m surprised Chad hasn’t returned you to the zoo he found you at, after Ragnarok I was sure he realized how useless you really are!’

Beno don’s a serious pissed off look on his face

JINX
‘I guess where about to find out what happens when a gorilla goes on a roid rage! Cool your jets there Barry Bond, I’m only out here because you had such kind words to say about me. Your throw out a gauntlet, and to be frank I don’t even know if you realize what that even means!’

Beno
‘It means I kick your ass and take the Full Throttle championship from you sorry ass!‘

Jinx breaks down in hysterical laughter

JINX
‘Yea because you did such a good job at Ragnarok!’

Beno
‘I’m going to get a rematch Clown!’

JINX
‘I’m sure you will, but it won’t be tonight. I’ll check with my personal assistant Jimmy James and see when I can pencil you in, until then ….’

But before Jinx could finish his trademark ‘tootles’ line he is cut off by the opening rips of Warrior by Disturbed.

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appering in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

I am now an instrument of violence
I am a vessel of invincibility
I cannot leave this undecided
Stepping down to battle another day

Remember me for all time
This determination is a vital part of me
Surrender now or be counted
With the endless masses that I will defeat you.

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. As he stands at the top of the ramp looking down at Chad Mason and Natural Law.

Steel Angel
‘Hate to cut this little Circus act short, but I just left a meeting with Brandon Macdonald about the bullshit that transpired at Ragnarok that help you become World Champion Chad, and I proposed an idea to BMac, and without any hesitation BMac not only agreed with me, but he signed off on it!’

Chad Mason
‘Oh please do tell me what BMac rewarded you with for crying like the little bitch that you are?’[/b

Steel Angel
‘You’ll have to wait until later on tonight when I announce it, but I’ll give you a hint. It involves all of Natural Law, it involves a trip, and it involves the IWF World Heavyweight Championship!’

Steel drops the mic as Warrior by Disturbed hits the PA system leaving Chad Mason holding up the World Championship, Ruby to do the same with the Queen of Wrestling and Beno who never takes his eyes off the clown prince of IWF.

Rick – Ruby Winters tossed out an open challenge to any of the IWF Divas! And if Ruby loses, the winner will go on to Heroes Also Die II to fight for the Queen of Wrestling champion! I can’t wait to find out just who is going to step up to the plate!

Matt – Look at Beno, he still has his eyes locked on Jinx and the Full Throttle Championship. I would hate to be on Beno’s bad side.

Rick – And later on tonight were going to find out just what BMac agreed to with Steel Angel, whatever it is it doesn’t seem likely to benefit Natural Law or Chad Mason.

Matt – Tonight looking like a sick show, kinda makes up for the Strike almost cancelling this episode of Battle Grounds.

Rick – Coming up next we have are first bout of the night as Tayshaun Davis makes his debut against Spitta Andretti!

Matt –So much for this night being a total kick ass show! I swear hasn’t IWF Board of Directors heard of dark matches?

The show goes to commercial...

We come back from commercial we cut to Heather Thompson who is standing inside the IWF Ring ready to kick off tonight’s opening match.

“The Champ is Here” by Jadakiss hits as Tayshaun Davis struts himself out to from the back, and down the ramp, as the crowed boo’s the IWF Newbie. He slides into the ring and stands in the corner waiting for Spitta to make his entrance

Heather Thompson – Are first match of the night is for one fall, introducing first from Brooklyn, New York weighing in at 240 pounds, making his IWF debut give it up for TAYSHAUN DAVIS!!!

The camera follows Spitta around backstage as his entrance music blares. Spitta makes his way to the curtain and comes out. The fans begin to chant "SPITTA! SPITTA! SPITTA!". Spitta looks around the arena as he closes his eyes for a second and opens up them back quickly. Spitta gets down on one knee as the fans still chant his name. Spitta smirks and holds his hands into a praying position. Spitta prays for about 10 seconds as he points up to the sky and yells "THIS IS FOR YOU!" as he begins to stand straight up. Spitta turns around showing the back of his shirt as he quickly turns around and makes his way to the rings presence. Spitta looks around and smirks. Spitta shrugs his shoulders as he jumps up and down and then slides into the ring quickly. Spitta makes his way to the middle of the ring and then to the left turnbuckle. Spitta poses for the fans, spreading his arms wide open. The pyro behind him goes off and then quickly stops as Spitta jumps down. Spitta takes his shirt off bounces off the ring ropes. Spitta runs to the other side and throws his shirt into the crowd and pauses at the ropes. He smiles and points to the fan. Spitta gets back to the middle of the ring and waits for his opponent, pumping up the crowd.

Heather Thompson – introducing next from Chicago, Illinois weighing in at 220 pounds, give it up for SPITTA ANDRETTI!!!

Rick – And it’s time to display are fresh blood here in the Insurgency!

Matt – You can’t really be that excited for this match?

Rick – One of these guys will surprise you Matt

Matt – Let know who, I’m hitting my bong just to get through to the next match

Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature Match
Tayshaun Davis [vs.] Spitta Andretti

[DING DING DING]

Spitta runs straight at Tayshaun who side steps out the way causing Spitta to run head first into the turnbuckles. Tayshaun immediately hooks Spitta’s arm, taking him down with a hiptoss. He gets to his feet, and picks Spitta up, Tayshaun then nails a hard head butt before dropping Spitta with a earth shattering German suplex. Without wasting another second Tayshaun locks Spitta Andretti in a mounted crucifix and dropping elbows!

Rick – Tayshaun has the Jesus Peace locked in!

Matt – Look at the elbows driving down into the face of Spitta! Ruthless!

The ref quickly calls for the bell and separates Tayshaun from a limp Spitta Andretti

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, TAYSHAUN DAVIS!!!

Matt– I took one hit from my bong, and it’s over?

Rick – Spitta just wasn’t ready for the brutal attack Tayshaun Davis unleashed!

Matt – This match didn’t even take longer then 30 seconds! Again, why don’t we have dark matches?

Rick – Nonetheless let’s send it backstage to another newly signed IWF Diva…

The scene opens up backstage in one of the hallways. The camera angle is right on the floor, and as the camera begins to pan around, it comes to a stop once there are two feet in view. The person is wearing pink customized High Tops with the words #Successful on the shoes.

Once the hash tag becomes clear, the crowd reacts from the arena, with a wide mixture of cheers and boos. The camera begins to pan upwards as black leggings are revealed followed by a pink tank top. Finally the face of the person comes into view and it is none other than Wrestling’s Pretty Mixed Bitch, Sheyanne Successful.

Sheyanne cocks a cocky smile as the camera points directly at her, she than puts her hand up.

SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL:
I’m here for one reason, and one reason only. I will not address that crack of shit screw-job in my last match, and I will not address how I went from a no named company filled with pieces of shit to being under contract with one of the… no… excuse me…THE best company out there. I will not address any of it, I’m here, backstage, to call out…no…to REMIND… a certain individual what’s up.

Sheyanne took her hand and placed it on her mouth as she cleared her throat.

SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL:
“The Perfect Angel” Angelica Monroe… you are nothing more than a whiny…hypocritical…fake…ugly ass HOE.

The crowd reacted with huge cheers. The IWF fans were obviously still not a big fan of Angelica Monroe who was part of the IWF vs WEW war that took place several months ago.

SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL:
When I found out that you became part of the IWF Roster, I shook my head. I shook my head because you were not only riding Chance Rugani’s small penis, but you were also so far up that companies ass during this whole thing. You, and that slimy little Barbie bitch Eliza Gray.

Sheyanne made a face and began to imitate Angelica.

SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL
“Oh IWF this, Oh IWF that, CWF is better than IWF, Oh why are we even facing IWF, Oh why are we even giving them attention, Oh we are just making them popular, Oh IWF, IWF, IWF, IWF, IWF”

As she imitated Angelica she moved her head back and forth.

SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL:
Then that awkward moment when IWF shuts WEW up, kicks their fucking ass, and WEW goes…..silent.

Sheyanne let out a smile and nodded her head.

SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL:
You ate your fucking words bitch, and all would’ve been fine except for the fact that you and your little asshole co-workers had to go out on air to say the most… the most stupidest thing I’ve ever heard in a long fucking time.

Sheyanne shook her head.

SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL:
After making excuses after excuses 24 hours after getting your asses kicked, it took all of you a few days to ignore the excuses you made and just come up with a big fat fucking lie and tell the world that this whole WEW/IWF thing never happened. That it never took place, that it got cancelled almost like this week’s episode of Battle Grounds

Sheyanne shook her head once more.

SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL:
You retarded pieces of SHIT, how can you make yourselves seem any more worse? Even CWF would’ve taken their loss but you guys? You guys are just on some next level of “bitch-ass-ness”. I mean… you motherfucking lying ass pussies didn’t even attempt to delete your tweets, you know, the ones were yall made all those excuses on your losses…pshhh

Sheyanne shrugged.

SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL:
This is the bitch I want, this is the bitch I want to handle. I called her ass out on Twitter several times, so this is a reminder….a reminder slashes warning. A fair warning.

Sheyanne looked right at the camera now.

SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL:
Angelica Monroe, face me or I will come after you and make you face me. I don’t want no excuses, no fucking lies. I know you can hear me right now, I know you’re watching this right now. Next week, Monroe vs Successful, and I will be motherfucking Successful.

She put her two fingers up in the air as she walked off the camera’s view.

SHEYANNE SUCCESSFUL:
Deuces bitch.

And with Sheyanne Successful’s last words, Battle Grounds goes to a commercial…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature Funny-commercials-funny-commercial-funny-commercials-top-15-15

Even BK understands Sex sells …
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt – Holy Shit Rick, Sheyanne Successful is freaking HOT!

Rick – It’s not secret, The Insurgency has the finest Diva’s in wrestling today!

Matt – I am truly looking forward to seeing Sheyanne roll around with Angelica Monroe next week!

Rick – Keep it in your pants, let’s kick it to Heather who’s ready to introduce the next match

Matt – I bet it’s another squash match, it’s no wonder why we almost didn’t go on the air!

Heather Thompson – Are next match is a triple threat, introducing first from Nottingham, England, weighing in at 220 pounds, William Darlington!

Brandenberg Concerto #3 starts to play in the arena, and William Darlington walks out in his wrestling attire, his hand resting on the small of his back. He walks slowly to the ring, ignoring the booing fans. He walks confidently up the steps and wipes his feet on the apron before climbing between the ropes. He looks around the crowd, smiling, and raises his fist to the crowd before bowing to the audience.

Matt – You can serious think this match is anything interesting, when was the last time we seen William Darlington do anything worth mentioning here in the Insurgency?

Rick – Maybe he’s ready for a comeback

Matt – You’re in for a disappointment

Heather Thompson – Introducing next from Huddersfield, England weighing in at 220 pounds, give it up for Tom Sykes!

Linkin Park - In The End hits the PA system and Tom Sykes comes out high fiving the fans and comes out to do a holdup.

Rick – Tom Sykes came so close to leaving Ragnarok with the Full Throttle Championship, but in the end the clown was too much.

Matt – The kid has heart, he comes close a lot of times just doesn’t get the job done. But the fucker keeps on gunning!

Rick – Tom Sykes is the ‘little engine that could’ of the Insurgency

Heather Thompson – Introducing next from San Diego, CA weighing in at 215 pounds, Duke Dice!!!

The sound of a gunshot is heard as the beginning part of That Handsome Devil's "Rob the Prez-O-Dent play on the loud speakers.

"A four score and seven beers ago hehheh."

As the music picks up, Duke Dice enters the arena wearing his trademark fedora hat and athlete gear. He enters the ring in a cheerful manner before removing his black jacket and hat and hands them to the reff who takes them away. He then stands in the ring waiting for his match.

Rick – The Gambler looks to kick start his career here in the Insurgency!

Matt – Didn’t he do that when he guest starred on Hi-Jinx last week?

The ref takes a look at all three men, before signaling the bell

William Darlington [vs.] Tom Sykes [vs.] Duke Dice

[DING DING DING]

William Darlington comes rushing in at Duke Dice who drops him with a snap suplex, Tom Sykes attempts to sneak up on Duke, but Duke catches him with a super kick that sends Tom flying across the ring. Duke picks up Tom and drops him with a Reverse DDT! Darlington gets to his feet and Duke is ready for him as William walks right into a Falcon Arrow suplex! Duke gets up celebrating a little bit

Rick – Duke Dice cleaning house!

Matt – You act like your surprised?

William Darlington uses the ropes to pull himself up and he stumbles right into a Reverse Diamond cutter!

Rick – THE JACKPOT!

Matt – And just like that William Darlington’s career is once again forgotten

Tom Sykes stumbles up to his feet and Duke turns around and drops him with a Spinning Cradle Shock! Tom goes crashing down on top of William Darlington!

Rick – THE ROYAL FLUSH! Both William and Tom Sykes are down and out!

Matt – And Duke Dice is looking to cover both men at once!

Duke lays on top of both William Darlington and Tom Sykes, as the ref drops and makes the cover

-1-

-2-

-3-

[DING DING DING]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner … DUKE DICE!

Rick – Duke Dice made quick work against Darlington and Sykes

Matt – I don’t even think Duke broke a sweat in this one; it took him a minute to make these two his bitches!

Rick – Big win for Duke Dice here tonight!

That Handsome Devil by Rob the Prez-O-dent hits as Duke Dice plays to the crowed, before the camera fade out to highlights from Corey Casey vs. Stygian at Ragnarok…

The video package plays as The Verve Pipe’s play Colorful as it shows Corey Casey coming down to the ring, followed by Stygian. The video catches the two men standing face to face, until the bell rings and we witness the fans cheer with a hushed anticipation until Corey Casey balls up his fist and belts Stygian right in the mouth, sending the highlight package into full gear!

Stygian punches Corey in the face again, and holds the staple gun close. He puts another staple into Corey’s forehead, more blood flows, and the fans boo louder. Stygian grabs the back of Corey’s head and slams it into the cage floor. He kicks Corey onto his back and puts a foot across Corey’s throat and holds the staple gun high. Once Corey stops struggling, Stygian drops down and holds Corey Casey’s mouth open.

Corey takes up what’s left of the fluorescent tube. He backs off, bounces off the cage wall, and drives the broken end of the glass tube into Stygian’s forehead. Blood pours down Stygian’s face as the camera shows a few jagged pieces of the light bulb sticking into his flesh. Corey tosses the broken tube away.

The highlights switch to Corey getting to his feet, Corey stands over Stygian and drags him up. He whips Stygian back-first into one of the support columns of the second cage. Stygian stumbles away, arching his back in pain. Corey hits a knee in the groin.

Stygian drops to a knee. Corey hooks him up, lifts, turns, and drives him down, hitting the Purifier on the top of the steel cell!

We then watch as Stygian leans against the cage for a second before he looks at Corey’s body, and then down to the roof of the first cage and gets a sick smile. He gestures as though he’s drawing a sword from his hip and kneels down to stab Corey Casey with it. He drags Corey Casey to his feet, presses him again and turns towards the edge of the cage. The crowd starts to boo.

Both men are down, side-by-side from the move, catching their breath as the crowd chants.

We then watch as BMac comes out to the ring to try to stop CC, and CC’s voice comes over the tribute music playing behind the video package ..

Corey Casey
The hell it’s over. I’m not letting that son of a bitch take our title.

We watch as Corey dumps the thumbtacks out into sloppy cluster and turns, doing the Casey Shuffle again! The kick staggers Stygian to bounce off the ropes and right back into Stygian’s waiting grasp. Corey hooks in the front face lock and hauls Stygian up, turning him over and driving him into the thumbtacks with the Purifier!

The video theme takes a depressing tone as we watch Corey get to his feet, trying to fight again, but Stygian wrenches on Corey’s left hand and the fight goes out of him. Stygian walks him back to the line of tables and knees Corey in the stomach, doubling him over. He traps Corey’s head between his legs, and only then does he let go of the hold. Stygian lifts Corey Casey up and powerbombs him through the first table.

Stygian then lifts Corey up again, stepping forth into the wreckage of the second table, and powerbombing Corey through it.

Stygian pauses a moment, then he lifts the man up steps forward again and drives him through the third table.

Stygian crouches and pulls a lifeless Corey Casey into a fireman’s carry. He stands up, and walks Corey Casey over to the casket. Stygian pauses to rest a second and the fans get hope…but Stygian takes the final few steps and drops Corey into the casket, closing the lids over him.

Stygian drops to his knees, holding his arms high as the crowd gives the match a warm round of applause. Lilith and Lilah come running down to his side. The cage starts to raise. The video package then stays on Corey Casey.

As Corey has a little trouble walking. The fans start cheering for him. As he waves to them, Brandon Macdonald and Chuck Matthews come out, clapping for Corey. They wander down the entrance ramp and over to Corey. Corey puts an arm over Chuck’s shoulder for support, and the three of them walk to the back as the video theme fades out and we listen to the crowed from Ragnarok

THANK YOU COREY!

Clap-clap-clapclapclap.

THANK YOU COREY!

Clap-clap-clapclapclap.

THANK YOU COREY!

Clap-clap-clapclapclap.

THANK YOU COREY!

Clap-clap-clapclapclap.

They get to the top of the ramp and turn, and the crowd roars for Corey Casey one more time. Brandon holds Corey’s hand up and the cheers get louder. Corey’s smiling, despite the tears streaming down his face. He soaks it in for a few minutes, before turning and walking out.

The video fades out as we are back at Ringside.

Rick – What a match that was.

Matt – Match of the year hands down.

Rick – At the end of tonight’s show we we’ll hear from Corey Casey himself.

Matt – He has asked for this time to make a major announcement concerning his future with IWF

Rick – This will be a moment no wrestling fan will want to miss.

The show fades out to a commercial …

Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature Triple-H-psd15917

Go Ape Shit just like Hostyle Jones with the New Tee-shirt on sale now at IWFshop.com …

Heather Thompson: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Newark, New Jersey, weighing in at 143 pounds, she is the Princess of IWF…LOCA ROCSI!

The arena lights lower to a dim light, and then a sudden purple hue begins to fill the arena. After that a strong female voice blasts over the PA. An eruption of pyro now goes off all across the stage as "How Many Licks" by Missy Elliott makes its way through the audience. Not long after, a slender figure known as Loca Rocsi comes through the curtain, head held high.

She now seductively walks down the ramp as she blows a few kisses, and smirks as the men of the crowed go wild, and the ladies boo and curse at her, She stops at the bottom of the ramp, just as the song drops the beat and Lil Kim begins moaning over the PA. Loca playfully tease everyone running her hand all over her body before she holds up her hand sending the fans in a boo storm. Loca then begins to slowly walk up the steel steps and across the ring apron while keeping a sultry smile on her face, grabs the ropes and does a slow backward roll into the ring, sticking her ass out, and giving it a little shake to get the crowed amped.

Loca then leans over the top rope on each side of the ring playfully sucking her finger before she turns her attention to the entryway.

Heather Thompson: And her opponent, she is the “First Lady of Natural Law” and the IWF Queen of Wrestling…weighing in at 119 pounds, from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, RUBY WINTERS!

"Maneater" starts up and dark red lights come together to form one large circle at the top of the entrance ramp. The crowd begins booing as Ruby steps out from the back, a seductive smirk on her face as she looks around at the crowd. Once she spots a couple, she walks down the ramp and towards the couple, grabbing the guy and giving him a large kiss, wiping her mouth when she's done. Before she walks off, she gives the guy a wink and waves at the guy's woman. She continues her way down the ramp, the dark red lights following her, and she slides into the ring under the bottom rope. Once in the ring, Ruby stands in the center of the ring and winks at the camera before giving a seductive smirk and going over to a corner of the ring to wait for the match start.

Loca Rosci [vs.] Ruby Winters

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

Rick—There’s the bell and this match is underway.

Matt—Ruby is looking to keep this roll she’s been on going. Fresh off a controversial win over Anna Stone for that belt she carried out here tonight. It doesn’t get any easier with Loca Rocsi, very accomplished in her own right.

Loca and Ruby circle for a few moments before locking up. Ruby slaps on a headlock and looks rather happy with herself. Loca walks around, positioning Ruby, then shoving her into the corner.

Rick—Look at Ruby bounce out of that corner.

Matt—She has plenty to bounce off of.

Ruby bounces out of the corner, into a drop kick from Loca and back into the corner.

Rick—Veteran maneuver from Loca Rocsi.

Matt—Despite being Queen of Wrestling champion, Ruby Winters is still very inexperienced.

Rick—I’ve got something she can experience…

Loca follows in to where Ruby has pulled herself up in the corner. Loca gives her a couple forearm shots into the jaw and then brings her out with that hair-pull-snapmare every woman in the world seems to do. Loca pumps her fist and stalks Ruby, catching her in the back with a stomp and dragging her up by her hair. The ref tries to warn her about hair pulling, but Loca shrugs it off and snapmares her over with it again. She comes off the rope with a legdrop and covers Ruby.

-1-

-2-

Ruby kicks out.

Rick—Ruby Winters out easily in two that time.

Matt—But Loca made her spend the energy. She’s wrestling a smart match so far.

As Ruby sits up, Loca slips in behind her and slaps on a rear chin lock. When Ruby tries to turn, Loca transitions and winds up in a headlock on the mat.

Rick—Another veteran maneuver by the Princess of IWF. She’s out-wrestling Natural Law’s queen so far.

Matt—Ruby looks more annoyed than in pain.

Ruby puts her palms on the mat and pushes up, forcing Loca to her feet. Loca holds onto the headlock and tries to take Ruby back over with it. Ruby braces with her foot, then she gets behind Loca and maneuvers her into the corner. The referee comes in calling for the break. Loca lets go of the hold and holds her hands up, givin the clean break. She turns around to face Ruby. The referee slowly gets between the two women and pushes them apart. Ruby holds her hands up as the ref twists between them, and then decks Loca in the face when he takes his eye off her.

Rick—Cheap shot from Ruby Winters on the break.

Matt—Well she is studying under Chad Mason.

The ref moves, and Ruby follows her right hand in with another two and then she brings Loca Rocsi out of the corner with an arm drag and transitions into a side armlock.

Rick—Ruby Winters with some nice chain wrestling now.

Matt—Loca’s not the only one who knows some stuff.

Rick—The ref checks in with Loca on the submission.

Loca’s in more discomfort than pain. Like ruby in her headlock earlier, she’s a little more annoyed than hurt. Loca scoots around on her ass until she gets her foot on the bottom rope. The ref calls for Ruby to break the hold. Ruby grabs Loca’s hair and slams her head into the mat, choking her. The ref counts.

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Ruby lets go.

Rick—Ruby pushed that five count right to the limit.

Matt—How were you paying attention to that, and not the cleavage?

Rick—It took all of my skills as a broadcast journalist.

Ruby goes back to the choke again, this time the ref doesn’t count, he just pulls her off. The ref tries to back Ruby into a neutral corner, but the redhead brushes past him to go on the attack again. Loca is brought to her feet by Ruby and driven to the ropes with a European uppercut. Ruby whips her across, but Loca comes back with a back handspring elbow that knocks the redhead down.

Rick—Loca manages to get back to even footing with the Queen of Wrestling champion.

Loca gets to her feet ahead of Ruby. Ruby struggles to her feet holding her jaw. Loca charges in with a swinging neckbreaker and floats over into a cover.

-1-

-2-

Ruby gets a shoulder up.

Rick—That wasn’t as authoritative as her kickout earlier was.

Matt—These two continue to wear one another down as the match goes on.

Loca gives the referee an angry look before she drags Ruby up by her hair. Ruby fights out of it with a right hand, then a knife-edge chop and another followed by a kick to the gut. Ruby slaps on a front face lock and tries for a twist of fate. Loca ducks behind and shoots Ruby off the ropes. Ruby bounces back and Loca catches her with a split-legged face buster.

Rick—Big impact there! Loca might have Ruby here.

Matt—Not sure I’d consider it an upset, even with Ruby as Champion, if Loca beats her.

Loca Rocsi drags Ruby up and over to the corner. Loca sits on the top turnbuckle and wraps her legs around, before spinning out and hanging back over the top rope with a hanging figure four necklock.

Rick—Unorthodox move here from Loca Rocsi.

-1-

Matt—Unorthodox and illegal.

-2-

Rick—She has til five.

-3-

Matt—All of Loca’s weight is hanging from Ruby’s neck here, you don’t need to hold a move like that very long to do damage.

-4-

Loca lets go of the hold and spills onto her knees on the ring apron. She’s quick to her feet as Ruby stumbles to mid-ring holding her throat, eventually falling to all fours. Loca slowly climbs to the top rope and waits. Ruby stands on shaky legs and turns. Loca dives off and catches her with a sunset flip.

Rick—What a move! Loca’s got her!

-1-

-2-

Ruby rolls out backwards and grabs Loca’s legs, leaning in.

Matt—No Ruby has Loca!

-1-

-2-

Loca reaches up and shoves Ruby’s head down, flipping her onto her back.

Rick—No, it’s Loca again!

-1-

-2-

Ruby kicks her legs and winds up straddling Loca’s ribs and holding her ankles under her arms.

Matt—Dammit, Ruby has Loca again!

-1-

-2-

Loca wiggles free, sliding out the back door. Ruby spins around and stands up, both women seem content to catch their breath after that sequence. The crowd gives both women a round of applause.

Rick—Rapid-fire action between these two women here tonight.

Loca and Ruby circle warily before engaging one-another in the center of the ring. They lock up. Loca arm drags Ruby. Ruby shoots up and charges, only to get caught again. Ruby shoots up and fakes going in again, Loca tries to grab Ruby’s arm and Ruby kicks her in the head and follows up with a running elbow drop before Loca knows what’s hit her. Ruby covers, putting her forearm in Loca’s jaw for emphasis.

-1-

-2-

Rick—Not enough to put the veteran away.

Matt—Loca Rocsi still has some fight in her, but she just barely kicked out of that.

Ruby gets up, shaking her head and moving to the corner. She sets about loosening up the turnbuckle pad. She gets it undone about the time the ref comes over and she hands the damn thing right to him.

Rick—Not very subtle from Ruby Winters there. If she wants to do something underhanded, she’ll have to be a lot smarter then that.

As the referee works to replace the turnbuckle, Ruby reaches into her top and pulls out a set of brass knuckles. She gets a running start and drills Loca with the knuckles in the back of her head as Loca gets to her feet. Ruby tucks the knuckles into her boot while the crowd boos.

Matt—You were saying?

Rick—What a shot!

Loca drops on top of Loca and whistles for the ref.

Rick—Cover!

Matt—Dammit, Loca Rosci’s getting robbed in front of 16,000 people on national cable television.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

Heather Thompson: Here is your winner, Ruby Winters!

Ruby is handed the Queen of Wrestling championship as “Maneater” plays. The ref raises her hand as Loca rolls out of the ring tryin to clear her head. Ruby blows her a kiss, shoulders the belt, and hops out of the ring, heading to the back.

Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature Britney-bald-ad

Britney Bald still hilarious …

Thunder claps loudly throughout the arena, the sound of pouring rain comes over the sound system. Thunder claps again as a child's eerie voice is heard singing an old nursery rhyme.

" A tisket a tasket, the scarecrow's out his casket

Thunder claps even louder this time

Turn out the lights and lock the doors, praying that he passes

The lights go out in the arena and all is silent.

A moment passes, and suddenly a green lightning bolt strikes the stage. The music to "Audit" by Traumatosis begins to play and images from Crimson Skull's long career play over the screen of the tron. Smoke begins to billow up from behind the stage and down the ramp. The silhouette of Crimson Skull in the smoke coming up on the entrance stage. He slowly walks out onto the stage from behind all the smoke and the lightning flashes throughout the entire arena. He makes his way to ringside and climbs the steps, walking along the side of the ring and ducking down to step between the ropes. He has a mic as the music stops and he stands in the middle of the ring.

Crimson Skull
For longer than I can count now, really, ever since I stepped into this company again, I have been mocked, embarrassed and humiliated by just about everyone in this company. Just about everyone has had a hand in it, up to and including Brandon Macdonald. I have something to say, I have something to get off my chest, and I want that son of a bitch down here NOW!

The crowd gives a little cheer as Crimson Skull paces in the ring.

Rick—Crimson Skull is calling out the IWF commissioner.

Matt—Like he doesn’t have enough on his plate in the last few weeks…

Rock N’ Roll by Skrillex begins to play over the loudspeakers as the fans start to cheer. Brandon steps out onto the stage in his suit, smiling and waving in the crowd, mic in hand. He looks into the camera and makes the “CUT” sign. Skrilles cuts out and a spotlight shines down on the IWF commissioner.

Brandon Macdonald
Crimson, Crimson, Crimson…

Crimson Skull
Dammit, Brandon, I said I wanted you to get in this ring!

The crowd cheers, though whether they want to see Crimson tear into Brandon, or Brandon lay out Crimson is unclear. They probably just want two combustable elements close together.

Brandon Macdonald
I’m not going to do that, Skull.

Crimson Skull
You afraid, boy?

Brandon Macdonald
Look, Crimson, you look mad. I’m not sure I understand why you’re mad. I don’t think anyone has embarrassed or humiliated you, and I really don’t think I have. I’m sorry your match was cancelled, but there’s nothing I can do about it. Johnny Styles is hurt. He’s hurt and he’s in a bad place right now. I know you’re angry, I know you’re upset, but if I come down an get in that ring, I can’t help but thinking you and I are going to have to get in to it. I don’t want that. I’ve got nothing against you. I’ve got about a dozen things going on that are more important to deal with than getting into it with you. I’ve got…let’s see, my best friend just announced his retirement. I’ve got to report to Foxboro in a few weeks. I’ve got Chad Mason setting himself up as the dictator of IWF and thinking he runs this place, and I’ve got a seven foot killing machine on fire and I need to find someone to get in the ring with him, and after Hellzone there aren’t a lot of people lining up for it. I’m the Commissioner, I’ve got a roster to take care of. I’ve got a show to run. If you have a complaint, speak your piece.

Crimson Skull
Fine, it’s not you I want.

Brandon Macdonald
Let me guess…

Crimson Skull
I…WANT…STYLES!!!

Brandon Macdonald
Yeah…I know.

Crimson Skull
I want him in this ring, man-to-man. I want him to face me. I want him to look me in the eye. I want him to either accept my challenge, or tell me he’s not man enough!

The crowd turns on Crimson Skull just a little when he attacks the beloved SBK, but he’s got them back in a second.

Brandon Macdonald
Look, Skull, I don’t know what to tell you.

Crimson Skull
Tell me he will be here! Brandon, I’ve been doing this a long time. I’ve been riding the roads, fightin’ the fights since before you had peach fuzz on your nut sack and realized Mary Jane Rottencrotch’s shirt was startin’ to fit funny and it gave you a little tingle south of the belt, alright? I ain’t got much left in me. Not in this ring. The sand is slipping through the hourglass, the seconds are running out. There’s gonna come a time I don’t walk this aisle anymore. Johnny and I, we go way, way back as you and these people well know.

The crowd cheers.

Crimson Skull
That day we’re all afraid of is coming for me and soon. Sooner than I want it to. Before I go…I…WANT…STYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYLES!

The crowd pops again and starts an “SBK” chant until Brandon waves for them to be quiet. When they finally aren’t drowning out his mic again, he speaks.

Brandon Macdonald
Well, you’re in luck. You see, I was on the phone with Johnny Styles earlier today and he said he was coming here in two weeks. He said he was coming here and he was planning to walk down here and get in that ring and he wants to talk to you. You want him face to face? In two weeks you can have just that!

“Rock & Roll” plays again as Brandon lowers his mic. Crimson tosses his mic to a man standing at ringside and nods. Brandon turns and walks out as we fade to commercial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature   Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Rick – In two weeks, Johnny Styles and Crimson Skull will stand face to face inside a IWF ring for the first time in Five Years!

Matt – KASH MONEY BABY!

Rick – I can’t hardly wait! One of the longest feuds in wrestling history still going on strong! These two men hate each other with passion!

Matt – Lets send it to Heather Thompson for are next match of the night!

Heather Thompson – Are next match up is for one fall …

Knock Knock Bitches

The lights shut off as Sssnakepit by Enter Shikari plays

Come and join the party leave anxieties behind
When the weight of all the world is pushing down.
Nah nah nah cut this tension mate it's too much.

Ah come on just open the door!

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage and stops at the top of the ramp smiling. He then starts walking down to the ring.

Knocked off my feet by the backdraft
Brought back to earth
Oxygen clears my head
And i just gotta say
Oh you're not gonna believe this
You can't perceive this
This is like nothing you've seen before
But lucky for you
Yeh lucky for you
This is an open door

Apollos walks around the ring before climbing onto the ring apron.

When the weight of all the world is pushing down.
Down on your shoulders
When the weight of all the world is pushing down
Just push right back.

Apollos enters the ring and circles it before standing on the ring ropes facing the hard camera as the music fades.

Heather Thompson – From Milwaukee, Wisconsin and weighing in at 250 pounds, Ryan Apollos!

Rick – Ryan Apollos had a record setting night as he broke the Path to Vahalla elimination record!

Matt – But he came up just a little short, In the Path to Vahalla match and against Marcus Silverstone.

Rick – Both matches Ryan was my favorite to win, and the task doesn’t get any easier as he looks to face Stygian here tonight

Heather Thompson - Introducing his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Lilith and Lilah; weighing in at 315 pounds; from Blackrock Spire; he is the self-proclaimed "real IWF World Champion", STYGIAN!

The lights die down until only a faint, pale white light shines on the stage, which is rolling with smoke as Dragonforce’s “Cry Thunder” blasts over the arena. Slowly a black, high-backed leather chair rises through the stage, within which Stygian sits. Lilith and Lilah are on either side of him in purple and pink (respectively) satin robes with matching halos and angel wings. Stygian holds a glass containing a red, glowing, smoking liquid in his hand. (It's actually just berry-flavored Gatorade Prime 01 and the glass is rigged with a dry-ice layer and an LED, but it still looks cool.) Stygian sits in the chair, swirling the liquid in the glass round with a bored look as the intro winds into the main riff, whereupon he knocks the glass back in one gulp and sets the glass aside. When the main riff kicks in the girls tear off their robes and angel wings to reveal that if they're any kind of angels at all, they're Victoria's Secret Angels. A wall of fire erupts from the front of the stage and burns down either side of the ramp, framing it in flames, and ending in a blast of pyro from the ring posts that may possibly be visible from space. When the blast at the stage is clear, Stygian is standing with the girls at his side and he leads them down to the ring. About halfway down the ramp they tear off their halos and fling them into the crowd.

Time after time, as we march side-by-side
Through the valleys of evil and torturing souls,
Night after night, for the glory we fight,
In the kingdom of madness and the tales from the old.

Dead by our hand, for the higher command,
As the darkness surrounds us we fight and they fall,
Fly by with steel, as the tyrants will kneel,
Hearts growing stronger with the power of the sword.

Stygian stops at ringside. Lilith steps in front of him, Lilah slips behind. Lilith undoes Stygian's belt and unbuckles his coat. She runs her hands over Stygian's chest and slips his coat off his shoulders. Lilah pulls from the back and peels it off him, revealing the IWF World Title. Lilah hands the jacket to a crew member who waits nearby. Stygian and Lilith make a little small talk, before Lilith saunters over to the ring steps, where she is joined by Lilah. The pair of them climb the steps and walk along the apron and strike salacious poses a few feet in from either ring post.

Set sail for the glory,
And pray for the master of war
Tyrants will fall by the wastelands
And we'll rise like the heroes before

Stygian reaches up, grabs the top rope and pulls himself onto the ring apron in one step. He turns to the crowd and holds both arms up, cueing an explosion from above the ring, and a continuous shower of gold sparks in time with the start of the chorus.

Cry Thunder!
Sword in his hand,
Titans of Justice, Fearless We Stand
Cry Thunder!
Strong in command
Blessed by the union; freedom of man

He waits for a few seconds, and then steps over the top rope and into the ring, standing in the middle of it with his arms raised. The song goes through its chorus again, winding down as Stygian lowers his arms and lazily slumps into his corner, passing the IWF World Title to Lilith and sizing up his opponent

Rick – Here is the guy who could have ended Corey Casey’s career at Ragnarok.

Matt – What a match they put on.

Rick – But the question remains, Stygian defeated Corey Casey does that make Stygian the true world champion?

Matt – Chad Mason is the current world champion, as much as I hate to admit that.

The ref looks at Stygian and then at Ryan Apollos before calling for the bell

Stygian [vs.] Ryan Apollos

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Stygian and Ryan Apollos both eye each other as they both slowly walk to the middle of the ring. Stygian gets up in Ryan’s face and starts talking trash to Ryan Apollos

Rick – Stygian letting Apollos know just how he feels about the kid

Matt - Would you expect anything less from Stygian? Stygian destroys stars, and Apollos been walking around calling himself the Legend Slayer!

Ryan Apollos doesn’t say a word or even flinch, he simply let’s Stygian run his mouth for a few seconds before kicking Sty in the gut. The kick doubles Stygian over. Ryan Apollos then hooks Stygian’s head and plants Stygian with a Double Underhook DDT!!

Ryan Apollos quickly springs to his feet and walks over to Stygian legs. Ryan leans down and tries to lock in a figure four leg lock. Ryan grabs Stygian’s legs but Sty bends his knees and then lashes out with both his feet. The force of the double leg kick sends Ryan stumbling backwards, Stygian flips up from the canvas and sprints directly at Apollos. Sty then delivers a powerful running knee strike that sends Ryan Apollos tumbling over the top rope.

Rick – Stygian just sent Ryan Apollos flying over the top rope with that High Knee Strike!

Matt – Apollos just got the shit knocked into him

Stygian drops down and rolls out of the ring. He walks over to Ryan and leans down and picks Ryan up. Stygian then grabs Apollos and Irish whips him directly at the steel steps. Apollos smashes his right into the steel steps

Inside the ring the ref beings counting

-1-

-2-

-3-

Stygian walks over to Ryan Apollos and pulls him up this his feet. Sty then leans down slightly and lifts Apollos up in for a Hanging vertical suplex

-4-

-5-

-6-

Stygian, still holding Ryan straight up, walks over towards the announcer’s table

Rick – What the hell is Stygian planning?

Matt – Looks like were about to lose are table!

Stygian is about to drop Ryan Apollos down onto the table chest first when Ryan manages to shift his weight. Ryan Apollos falls behind Stygian’s back and lands on his feet. Ryan then dropkicks Stygian right in the back, driving Stygian chest first into the announcer’s table, driving the wind from Stygian’s lungs

Rick - What a dropkick!

Matt – Ryan Apollos escaping in a counter that may have saved him from a world of hurt!

Rick – Not to mention speared our table for the moment

In the ring the ref continues to count

-7-

-8-

Ryan Apollos, slowly drags himself over to the ring apron. He then manages to slide back into the ring. Meanwhile, Stygian also slowly picks himself up

-9…

Stygian manages to slide into the ring in the nick of time

Rick - Wow….that was close!

Matt – Ryan Apollos almost got himself a cheap victory

Ryan Apollos quickly leaps to is feet and as Stygian gets to his feet, Apollos runs and drives Stygian’s face into the matt with the Slayer! Apollos then quickly takes down his left elbow pad and throws it into the crowd. Ryan Apollos slaps his exposed elbow twice before dropping the elbow down onto Stygain! Before hooking the leg, the ref drops to make the cover

-1-

-2-

Rick – Stygian able to kick out from the Slayer!

Matt – Ryan Apollo is in the driver’s seat, as he looks to knock off the Star destroyer!

Ryan leans down and picks Stygian up off the matt, he then drives Stygian into the corner and begins to deliever blow after blow before the ref steps in, Ryan Apollos puts up his hands before backing out the corner. But with a sly smirk he comes charging into the corner and nails Stygian with the Swinging Corner Clothesline!

Rick – Ryan Apollos pulling out all the stops here tonight!

Matt – Kid feels he should have left Ragnarok with more then a elimination record, and he’s taking it all out on Stygian who has to be still hurting from his showdown with Corey Casey.

Ryan slowly climbs to his feet and grits his teeth. Ryan Apollos screams at Stygian and motions for him to stands the fuck up

Rick – Ryan Apollos looks like he is getting ready to end this right here

Stygian slowly pulls himself up to his feet. Ryan gets Stygian up across his chest, and looks to spin Stygian around, Lillian jumps on the apron and Ryan lets go of Stygian, and makes his way to Lillian. Ryan attempts to grab her, but she jumps off the apron and when Ryan turns around Stygian looks for the Spartan Kick but Apollos has it scouted and out of the blue nails a deadly kick to the head!

Rick – Ryan Apollos just dropped Stygian with the Eradicator!

Matt – This could be it for Stygian!

Ryan Apollos drops down on top of Stygian and hooks his leg. The ref begins to count

-1-

-2…

Stygian kicks out

Rick - NO!

Matt – So Fucking close!!!

Rick – Seems like the story for Ryan the last few weeks

A look of complete disbelief appears on Ryan Apollos face as he lets go of Stygian’s leg. Apollos stands up and gets in the ref’s face. Screaming loudly at him and slapping his hands together. Ryan pushes the ref back until the ref’s back is against the ropes.

Rick – Ryan Apollos is not happy about the ref’s counting speed it seems

Matt - Apollos needs to be careful though…

Rick – The last thing Apollos needs is another lose because the ref Disqualified him

Ryan Apollos doesn’t notice Stygian slowly dragging himself up to his feet. Stygian shakes his head a few times, trying to clear the cobwebs out of his mind. Sty swishes something around his mouth. Apollos yells at the ref a few more times before turning around…getting a face full of myst!

Rick - Breath Weapon!

Matt – Ryan can’t see a freaking thing!

Stygian kicks Ryan in the gut and drops him with a front fall away slam before dropping down and pins Ryan Apollos as the ref begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3…

The ref suddenly notices that Ryan Apollos foot is slung across the bottom rope. The ref immediately stops counting and points at Apollos foot

Rick – Ryan Apollos had just enough ring presence to get his foot under the bottom rope

Matt – Ryan Apollos is going to do everything he can to leave Washington DC with a victory!

Stygian notices that the ref has stopped counting and is pointing at Ryan’s foot. A frustrated look appears on Stygian’s face as he shakes his head and stands up. Sty then leans down and grabs Ryan Apollos and pulls him to his feet. Sty attempts to Irish whip Ryan into the turnbuckle, but Ryan manages to reverse the momentum and, instead, sends Sty chest first into the turnbuckle. Ryan quickly follows Stygian in and connects with a clothesline to Sty’s exposed back

Rick - What a powerhouse move from Ryan Apollos

Matt – Ryan needs to put away Stygian right now!

Ryan noticing Stygian is slowly trying to get back to his feet, Ryan cocks back and tries to drive his forearm into the chest of Stygian with everything he has…

Rick – Whack a Mole time!

Matt - If Ryan connects this…

At the last second, Stygian manages to roll out of the way and climb to his feet. Ryan connects with nothing but air…and is immediately met by a Modified side-slam!

Rick – BURN NOTICE!

Matt – And we know what’s coming next …

Stygian acts like he’s drawing a huge two-hand sword from his hip and stabbing the downed opponent through the chest before delivering The Baneblade! Stygian immediately drops down and pins Ryan Apollos as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

Rick - THAT’S IT!!!!!!

Matt – It took everything Stygian had in him to get the job done!

Rick – Ryan Apollos did everything he could but in the end it wasn’t enough

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner…STYGIAN!!!

Before “Cry Thunder” plays, Stygian grabs the mic from Heather Thompson. He paces around the ring as the girls join him. Lilith hands Stygian the IWF World Title and he shoulders it. After a few moments, he brings the mic up.

Stygian
When I was in high school, one of my favorite wrestlers would taunt his opponents by asking them “WHO’S NEXT?” in a bellowed tone. He was a maniac. He was a berserker. He was a conqueror. I can relate. I’m a conquerer. And when I look around here, when I see Chad Mason parading around with a World Title he took from Steel Angel, when I realize they’re just a sideshow…I look at this belt, and I realize what you should all realize now. Nobody can doubt that I am the real IWF World Heavyweight Champion. Chad Mason manipulated that fake belt of his onto the waist of Steel Angel. He put it there because Chad Mason couldn’t do something I’ve done: beat James Shark. Seriously, I look around and I don’t say “who’s next”…I say “who’s left?” Who’s left, IWF. Who can beat me? All of your heroes have failed. They’re all dead and gone. James Shark, Brandon Macdonald, Chuck Matthews, Corey Casey, Steel Angel, Dan Alexander, Tyson Rowle, Tim Patrick…your heroes, your champions, your saviors, your legends. I have beaten them all. Most of them missed matches because of me; hell most of them never got in the ring again…BECAUSE OF ME! Hell, I just took out that!

Stygian points up the ramp where Ryan Apollos is walking out, unimpressed with the turn of events.

Stygian
I hear Ryan likes to call himself “The Legend Slayer”. Legend Slayer? When was the last time you even beat a legend, much less “slayed” him. You just lost to me, and I’m still feeling every ache and pain from that war I went through with Corey Casey. Which one of us is the “Legend Slayer”? Get real. Of course, just because I beat you, and did what your self-given nickname implies you do…I don’t want your nickname. For one, I don’t need you’re sloppy seconds, Ryan Apollos. For two…I’m not sure all of those men were “Legends”. Corey and Chuck I’ll give you. Brandon, I think the sample size was too small, career was too short and how he’s moving on. Steel Angel…Tyson Rowle…Tim Patrick…all men I’ve beaten, but not legends. No, these men for the most part aren’t legends. But they were your heroes. They were your idols. You lifted them onto your shoulders and you made them stars. You made these men your stars and I destroyed them. Legend Slayer? I wouldn’t touch anything of Ryan Apollos’ with a rented dick. Legend killer? Probably been done a lot of times before. I don’t kill legends, I destroy stars. I guess that makes me…The Star Destroyer. And who’s left?

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. The voice of a woman creeps itself over the P.A. system...

"The poor stay poor, the rich get richer It's just so disproportionate"

Rick—Here’s someone who’ll take on Stygian!

Matt—He wanted to know who was left, Robbie Hart has an answer.

The heavy rhythm of "Above the Law" by Bad Meets Evil takes the place of the Women's soft voice, as a highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen of the Jumbo Tron. The crowd motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave"... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way. A figure comes walking out from backstagestage, as "The Decepticon" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp, causing a huge hurl of boo's from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperately to get a view of The son of a legend. Robbie Hart stands, still taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he steadily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp. Strutting himself with oozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the IWF cameras to take his figure in, as the flash bulbs shine off the High Impact Championship around his waist. He grabs a mic from ringside area and climbs the steps into the ring, getting face-to-face with the “Star Destroyer”.

Rick—The High Impact Champion has come out here, you have to think it’s to answer Stygian’s question.

Robbie Hart
Alright, cut that damn music.

The music terminates and the arena lights back up.

Robbie Hart
You rang?

Stygian
I didn’t.

Robbie Hart
You said “who’s left”. You and I ain’t never been in this ring, mang.

Stygian
Oh. You want a piece of me. I see.

Robbie Hart
You’re damn right I do. Let me tell you something man, you pissed a lot of people off man.

Stygian
Oh, you’re pissed off at me. I see. Take a number.

Robbie Hart
Nah man, not like that. You showed up and you went the fuck off. You came in, you made all these promises…and then you kept them! That’s the thing, you fucking kept them. Everything you said you’d do the night you showed up? You did it. And do you know who suffered? ME! Me, and every else like me. Everyone else who’s been working their way up, busting their asses. I was a number one contender when you showed up. I won the world title and got screwed out of it by Brandon Macdonald the same night you wrecked Tim Patrick. And ever since then, I haven’t been able to get back. Steel Angel and Aric Voss had the hottest match I’ve seen in a long time before you showed up. Dan Alexander was on the rise, getting in line…then you showed up and just destroyed everything in your path!

Stygian
Yeah, I did.

Robbie Hart
And suddenly Dan, Steel and me…we weren’t impressive anymore. Not in that shadow you cast. And then you left…you took off. And once you were gone? Look what happened. I’ve taken this.

Robbie slaps the High Impact Title.

Robbie Hart
I’ve taken this title and done with it what nobody’s ever done before. Easily the most dominant, most memorable, most prolific High Impact champion ever. Just when I think things are turning around for me…who walks into Ragnarok and steals everyone’s fucking thunder? YOU! You steal the IWF Title, you piss off Corey Casey, you get into a match with him, and after that match, suddenly you’re the buzzword all over again.

Stygian
The people love a winner, it seems.

Robbie Hart
Yeah, whatever. Don’t get me wrong, that match was great, that match was epic, that match was legendary! But I have done nothing but bust my ass day in and day out, all week, every week for this company. I will be damned if you’re going to come back in here after I’ve worked for this, when my moment is finally coming. Let me spell it out for you, “Star Destroyer”. Let me bottom line it Big Styg: I want to be world champion again.

Stygian
And you decided you’d rather challenge the real one.

Robbie Hart
Nah man, I want the belt someone won, not the one someone stole. But I can’t get a shot. Steel Angel is using his rematch clause, so I don’t get a sniff. I want to be World Champion again. Way I figure it, around here, sooner or later that means getting in the ring with you anyway. Guess I thought I’d go for “sooner”.

Stygian
Oh goody…You decided all on your own to come down here and challenge me to a match. This is my happy face.

Robbie Hart
Do you have some other opponent for Heroes Also Die? Let me answer that for you, you don’t. So whaddya say?

Stygian
Are you sure you want to do this, Robbie? I mean really sure?

Robbie Hart
What? I’m talkin to myself out here?

Stygian
You’re not hearing me, Robbie. Are you really sure you want to do this? Every time I get into the ring on pay per view with someone, they miss ring time. In fact, only one man ever got back in the ring every again; James Shark, and it took him several weeks. So let me ask you one more time, and I want you to really think about this Robbie…Are you sure you want to do this?

Robbie rubs his chin pensively, then draws his hand back and slaps the taste out of Stygian’s mouth. Robbie adopts a defensive stance, but Stygian doesn’t retaliate. He just rubs his aching jaw.

Stygian
You’re going to regret that, Robbie. You’re going to regret it really soon.

“Cry Thunder” plays, and Stygian makes his way out of the arena.

Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature StarDestroyer

Be a Star Destroyer … Buy Stygian’s shirt at IWFShop.com

Rick – What a night it’s been so far, and we’re still not done yet!

Matt – Robbie Hart just bitch slapped Stygian!

Rick – A move I’m sure will come back to bite the High Impact Champion, what is he thinking challenging Stygian on the same night he has to defend his title against Hostyle Jones who a few days ago almost beat him for the strap!

Matt – Kid’s biting off more then he can chew.

Rick – Up next we have the former World Champion going against Marcus Silverstone.

Heather Thompson – Are next match is for one fall …

"The Bad Boy" IWF Productions hits the PA system as Marcus Silverstone makes his way out to the ring, with a look of murder on his face. He struts his way down the ramp and up the steel steps. He takes a second before going to his corner to await Steel Angel

Heather Thompson – introducing first from Boston, MA weighing in at 247 pounds … Marcus Silverstone!

Rick – Marcus stunned the world at Ragnarok with his upset victory over Ryan Apollos

Matt – Those two men attempted to kill each other! And if you ask me, Ryan Apollos won that match! I can’t stand this fucking guy

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appearing in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

I am now an instrument of violence
I am a vessel of invincibility
I cannot leave this undecided
Stepping down to battle another day

Remember me for all time
This determination is a vital part of me
Surrender now or be counted
With the endless masses that I will defeat you.

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it.

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Broken down till your hope has died
Beat down 'til victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

I can't be told to compromise this
They'll never doubt the body lying at my feet
A most formidable reminder
They will speak my name for eternity.

I have no need of any guidance
I am a weapon, powerful beyond belief
Seen through the warrior's eyes
I never need to question how to defeat you.

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendence some of whom scream in delight. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" writtin in black latin like writting on the sides.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Broken down 'til your hope has died
Beat down till victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight.

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.

Heather Thompson – Introducing next from San Diego, CA, weighing in at 220 pounds … STEEL ANGLE!

Rick – Think we’ll find out just what BMac and Steel meet about?

Matt – I think Steelio has to get back on the winning ways, before we even give a shit about what he and BMac talked about

Rick – The former champ looks fully focus in that ring right know

The ref gives both men a look over before calling for the bell

Steel Angel [vs.] Marcus Silverstone

[DING DING DING]

Marcus charges at Steel who just catches him with a Dropkick to knee followed by spin kick to face. Steel Angel picks Marcus up off the matt and brings him back down with a deadly Powerbomb to facebuster.

Rick – Steel Angel is making quick work out of Marcus Silverstone!

Matt – Marcus’ escaped Ragnarok with a win, can’t say that’s gonna happen here tonight

Steel Angle leaps to the top rope and comes flying off connecting with a Double flip moonsault. Steel rolls off the lifeless body of Marcus Silverstone, and backs away from Marcus, before Irish whipping Marcus to one side then Steel runs to opposite side. Then jumps off 2nd rope doing a phoenix splash motion before grabbing his Marcus's head and drives him down with a complete shot!

Matt - Skyward Breakdown! That’s all she wrote for Marcus!

Steel Angel drops on top of Marcus Silverstone as the ref makes the cover

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here is your winner…STEEL ANGEL!!!

Steel Angel rolls off of Marcus Silverstone, but before he can even celebrate Chad Mason and the rest of Natural Law come rushing down the ring. Beno slides into the ring first and Steel drops him with the Divine Cutter! Ruby Winters slides into the ring and looks to drop Steel with the Queen of Wrestling championship but Steel side steps the attack and tosses her over to the top rope!

Rick – Natural Law is looking for Steel Angel’s head, but Steel’s cleaning house!

Matt – Here comes the champion!

Chad slides into the ring and looks to catch Steel sleeping, but Steel grabs Chad by the head and looks around the arena before looking to Irish whip him, but Jennifer Young crawls into the ring behind Steel and hits Steel Angel with a low blow! Steel Angel drops to his knees as all the members of Natural Law begin to circle Steelio. But before they can attack, Jinx comes running down the ramp and slides into the ring swinging Sally around like a mad man!

Rick – Jinx with the save?

Matt – The Clown doesn’t like Natural Law, more importantly Beno

Beno looks to take Jinx’s head off but the clown ducks and nails Beno with a Kiss from Sally! Jinx takes a swing at Chad who rolls out the ring along with the rest of the members of Natural Law. Steel Angel grabs a mic as Natural Law slowly walk up the steel ramp

Steel Angel
‘Chad, you may have escaped here tonight but at Heroes Also Die, there will be no escape. I got BMac to sign off on this, and at HAD it will be Chad Mason vs. Steel Angel in a Trip to Oblivion match! Oh, and if any member of Natural Law gets involved, including Jennifer Young, then all of Natural Law’s members will be fired on the spot! ‘

Steel drops the mic as every member of Natural Law looks pissed off at what Steel Angel just said.

Rick – HOLY SHIT! At Heroes Also Die we’re going to see Chad Mason vs. Steel Angel II in a Trip to Oblivion match! The last time we saw this match, Aric Voss almost died!

Matt – And it’s going to be a fair fight for the World Championship, shit just got real!

Rick – We gotta go to a commercial but I’m still going ape shit over Steel Angel’s announcement.

Matt – Cheap plug for Hostyle Jone’s tee-shirt…

The scene fades out with Steel Angel and Jinx looking up at Natural Law, before fading into a commercial
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature   Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:30 pm

----------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, who are sitting behind the announcer’s position

Rick- And we’re back

Matt- You’re damn skippy we are! And we’ve got a hell of a match up coming up for you next!

Rick- That’s right, Matt. The IWF Legend Crimson Skull is set to take on the IWF World Heavyweight Champion, Chad Mason!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

Thunder claps loudly throughout the arena, the sound of pouring rain comes over the sound system. Thunder claps again as a child's eerie voice is heard singing an old nursery rhyme.

A tisket a tasket, the scarecrow's out his casket

Thunder claps even louder this time

Turn out the lights and lock the doors, praying that he passes

The lights go out in the arena and all is silent.

A moment passes, and suddenly a green lightning bolt strikes the stage. The music to "Audit" by Traumatosis begins to play and images from Crimson Skull's long career play over the screen of the tron.
Smoke begins to billow up from behind the stage and down the ramp.

Come on inside. We've been waiting some time.
You know we try to be kind. Just don't step out of line
or you will pay the price.
Don't waste our time or it's the firing line.

You're being followed and your only escape
is our most generous assistance but it doesn't come cheap.
You gotta pay the price.
You won't break out this time. You are our great design.

This pain that you've hidden away, audit.
This hurt makes the pain go away we promise.
This memory, now in the hands of me.

We're gonna to set you free.

After these lyrics play we see the silhouette of Crimson Skull in the smoke coming up on the entrance stage. He slowly walks out onto the stage from behind all the smoke and the lightning flashes throughout the entire arena. He starts walking slowly down the ramp.

Heather Thompson- From Louisville, Kentucky…Weighing in at 326 Pounds…Crimson Skull!

Rick- The legendary Crimson Skull is looking to avenge his loss to the IWF Champ from a few weeks ago

Matt- And Crimson Skull has been on an absolute rage, demanding to fight “The Strike Back Kid” Johnny Styles in one last match

Rick- SBK and Crimson Skull have had a long and legendary feud and it would only be fitting to see these two men square off one last time before the final nail is put in the coffin of either man’s career!

Your peace is borrowed and now we want it back.
You know you better not fuck us or we'll fuck you right back.
You gotta pay the price and you must decide
if it is worth keeping pain denied.

This memory, now in the hands of me

and you will set me free.

Come on inside...

Crimson Skull has now made it to ring steps. Slowly and one at a time he walks up the steps.

Your life is hollow, judging from your results.
Just see this as an investment in what you can become.
Now aren't we nice? We give you peace of mind
by leaving your fears behind.

He enters the ring by going over the top rope.

You're being swallowed by our devious lies
that we compose to ensnare you and keep your prices high.
You know you paid the price. Don't think twice
of leaving your friends behind.

He stands in the center of the ring, removing his trenchcoat. He tosses it to the side and throws his hands up above his head. Once he does this, the four ring posts are all hit by green lightning bolts, sending them up in flames. He slowly lowers his arms and looks straight into the camera.

This memory, now in the hands of me.

He cuts his throat with his thumb quickly and the flames the cease. The music fades and the lights slowly brighten again.

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

Watch your words
Or your words might drown you
And cure my wounds
And the light will blind you

Chad Mason steps from behind the curtain, staring at the ring. He's followed by Jennifer Young, who grabs his arm, and traces her finger down his chest. Chad smirks, and the two begin walking to the ring.

Heather Thompson- Being accompanied to the ring by Jennifer Young…From New York City, New York…Weighing in at 235 Pounds…Representing Natural Law…He is the current IWF World Heavyweight Champion…Chad Mason!

Rick- Chad Mason and Natural Law have already had a pretty big night, securing not one but two matches for Heroes Also Die!

Matt- Beno and Jinx look as though they are headed towards a head on collision for the Full Throttle Title while Chad Mason has to deal with an avenging angel in the form of former IWF Champ, Steel Angel!

Rick- But Chad can’t afford to look too far into the future…because before he fights Steel Angel, he has to fight the seven foot monster Crimson Skull!

To truly see well
You must have faith
Oh the righteous they can't wait
A saving grace
That all we know
Let us pray
Let us hold on

Chad looks at the fans as he walks to the ramp, but ignores them, continuing his walk. He stops at the foot of the ramp, staring up at the ring. He takes a short running start, and slides on his stomach beneath the bottom rope. Jenny climbs to the apron, looking at Chad.

I can't breathe
I prefer to find a ceiling
To this hate of mine
I can't win
I can fight no more
I'm drowning
And I'm sick inside

Chad lifts Jennifer over the top rope, and she wraps her legs around him. Chad carries her to the center of the ring, and she drops down. She claps as Chad makes his way to the corner. He lifts his arms in the Lethal Imperative pose, then hops down, loosening up and getting ready for the match. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Chad Mason [vs.] Crimson Skull

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Chad Mason eyes Crimson Skull carefully as both men slowly approach the center of the ring

Rick- Chad Mason knows that he has to be very careful in this match up

Matt- Damn right he does! Because if he isn’t, Crimson Skull is going to eat Chad Mason alive!

Chad Mason and Crimson Skull both lock up in the center of the ring. Immediately, Crimson Skull begins to push Chad Mason back step by step until Chad Mason’s back is firmly pressed against the corner turnbuckle. Crimson Skull cocks back and delivers a series of high knees that smash into Chad Mason’s gut and drive the air from Chad Mason’s lungs

Rick- Not quite sure how wise a move it was by Chad Mason locking up with Crimson Skull

Matt- I’m sure that Chad Mason has something planned! Chad Mason is a lot like Chuck Matthews, both men ALWAYS have a plan!

Rick- And how long did it take for Chuck’s plans to pay off….IF they paid off at all!

Matt- Chuck’s plans always worked! Except for when he tried to be more awesome than Jason Hawk!

The ref counts to 4 and then steps in between Chad Mason and Crimson Skull, pushing Crimson Skull off of Chad Mason. As soon as the official has Crimson Skull off of Chad Mason, the official turns and walks over to Chad Mason to check on him. Chad Mason notices Crimson Skull< who is coming back over to where Chad Mason is standing in the corner turnbuckle. Chad Mason leans forward, pretending to be deeply hurt while leaning on the ref. As soon as Crimson Skull gets within range, Chad Mason lashes out and catches Crimson Skull with a thumb to the eye, sending Crimson Skull staggering back a few paces

Rick- Blatant cheating by Chad Mason!

Matt- Blatant PLANNING is what I think you meant to say!

Chad Mason quickly maneuvers around the official and follows up the advantage, delivering a series of punches to Crimson Skull’s chest and upper body. However, Crimson Skull uses his size and strength to grab Chad Mason under the armpits. Crimson Skull then throws Chad Mason into the corner turnbuckle on the opposite side of the ring. Crimson Skull then rushes in, looking to connect a big time clothesline, but, at the last second, Chad Mason manages to duck out of the way, causing Crimson Skull to crash chest first into the corner turnbuckle. Crimson Skull stumbles backwards a few paces out of the corner turnbuckle. Chad Mason waits for Crimson Skull to stumble backwards before Chad Mason dives forward, driving his shoulder into the back of Crimson Skull’ knee with a chopblock that sends Crimson Skull down to the canvas in a heap

Rick- Good back and forth action here in the opening moments of this match up

Matt- Chad Mason has done a good job of avoiding taking any major punishment thus far

Chad Mason immediately leans down and drags Crimson Skull away from the ropes before dropping down and attempting to pin Crimson Skull. The ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

Crimson Skull kicks out

Rick- Only one

Matt- Chad Mason needs to do more than that to take down the IWF Legend!

Chad Mason gets to his feet and begins to stomp down on Crimson Skull. Chad Mason stomps down on Crimson Skull a few times before the official forces Chad Mason away from Crimson Skull. Crimson Skull immediately takes advantage of the situation and rolls out of the ring. Chad Mason follows suit and rolls out of the ring as well. Crimson Skull slowly gets to his feet as Chad Mason comes running around the outside of the ring. At the last second, Crimson Skull manages to turn and catch Chad Mason with a massive chop to the chest of Chad Mason, sending Chad Mason down to the mats at ringside. Meanwhile, in the ring, the ref begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Crimson Skull leans down and drags Chad Mason up to his feet. Crimson Skull quickly rolls Chad Mason back into the ring before climbing into the ring himself. Crimson Skull quickly runs to the ropes on the far side of the ring, gaining some momentum. Meanwhile, Chad Mason slowly gets up, rubbing his chest. As soon as Chad Mason sits up, Crimson Skull closes the distance and delivers a massive big boot to the upper chest and face of Chad Mason, driving Chad Mason back down to the mat

Rick- Massive big boot by Crimson Skull!

Matt- That could’ve re-arranged Chad Mason’s facial features!

Crimson Skull quickly drops down and attempts to pin Chad Mason as the ref counts

-1-

Chad Mason kicks out

Rick- The IWF World Champ manages to kick out after 1!

Matt- Both men have attempted pinfalls but, as of yet, no one has come close to putting this match away!

Crimson Skull quickly gets to his feet and runs to the ropes. Crimson Skull comes back to where Chad Mason is lying prone on the canvas and drops down, driving an elbow into the chest of Chad Mason. Crimson Skull leaps to his feet again and, again, runs to the ring ropes and bounces off. As soon as he gets close enough, again Crimson Skull drops down and drives an elbow into the chest of Chad Mason. Chad Mason manages to roll away slowly, trying to get away from Crimson Skull

Rick- Crimson Skull is building up a full head of steam here

Matt- Chad Mason needs to do something to slow the big man down!

Chad Mason rolls over to the ring ropes with Crimson Skull in hot pursuit. As soon as they get close enough, Crimson Skull leans down and drags Chad Mason up to the second rope. Crimson Skull then forces Chad Mason up so that Chad Mason’s chest and neck and hung up on the second rope. Crimson Skull then grabs the top rope and puts his knee on the back of Chad Mason’s neck. Using the ropes as leverage, Crimson Skull drives his knee into the back of Chad Mason’s neck, choking the air out of Chad Mason’s body

Rick- Crimson Skull just having his way with Chad Mason here

Matt- This is definitely not looking good for Chad Mason

The ref counts to 4 before Crimson Skull is forced to relinquish his hold on Chad Mason. Crimson Skull quickly runs across the ring, bouncing off the ropes on the far side. Crimson Skull then comes running back at the prone Chad Mason. As soon as he gets close enough, Crimson Skull leaps into the air, looking to drive his entire body weight onto the back of Chad Mason’s neck. However, at the last second, Chad Mason manages to drop down to the canvas, causing Crimson Skull to go toppling through the ring ropes and land roughly on the outside of the ring

Rick- Chad Mason managing to avoid getting his neck snapped there with an act of desperation

Matt-You say act of desperation…I say “brilliant tactical diversion”

Chad Mason slowly gets to his feet on the inside of the ring as Crimson Skull slowly gets to his feet on the outside of the ring. Chad Mason notices Crimson Skull trying to stand and quickly slides outside of the ring. Chad Mason grabs Crimson Skull and delivers a big kick to the gut of Crimson Skull, doubling Crimson Skull over. Chad Mason then grabs Crimson Skull and Irish whips Crimson Skull across the outside of the ring and right into the steel ringside steps. Crimson Skull hits the steps and goes flying over them

Rick- Now THAT was a good tactical move

Matt- Damn right!

Chad Mason slowly gets to his feet as a smirk of confidence appears on his face. Chad Mason walks slowly, purposefully, around the outside of the ring and over to where Crimson Skull is clutching his right leg in pain. Chad Mason walks over to Crimson Skull and stomps down on Crimson Skull’s leg. Meanwhile, inside the ring, the ref begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Chad Mason leans down and drags Crimson Skull up to his feet. Chad Mason then ducks underneath Crimson Skull’s arms and sprints forward, driving Crimson Skull’s spine into the ring, causing Crimson Skull to arch his back in pain

Rick- Nice strategy by Chad Mason here, target a specific body part and keep inflicting pain

Matt- Chad Mason always has a plan! I told you so!

Meanwhile, inside the ring, the ref continues to count

-5-

-6-

-7-

Chad Mason grabs Crimson Skull and forces Crimson Skull back into the ring before sliding into the ring as well. Chad Mason walks over to Crimson Skull and drops down and attempts to pin Crimson Skull as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

Crimson Skull manages to kick out

Rick- Only two!

Matt- This is getting closer and closer!

Chad Mason gets to his feet, shaking his head. Chad Mason turns and looks down at Crimson Skull, who is slowly beginning to stand up. Chad Mason runs to the ropes on the opposite side of the ring, gaining a bit of momentum. Crimson Skull manages to get to a full vertical base just as Chad Mason comes sprinting right at Crimson Skull, looking to connect a spear. However, Crimson Skull manages to get his massive boot up and catches Chad Mason full in the face with a big boot

Rick- Chad Mason was looking for that Mason Tackle…

Matt- …But Crimson Skull managed to counter and damn near put Chad Mason’s lights out!

An evil smile appears on the face of Crimson Skull as he slowly turns and looks at Chad Mason, who is rolling around on the canvas in pain. Crimson Skull makes a slashing motion across his throat as Chad Mason begins to stand

Rick- Crimson Skull looking to end this match right here and right now

Matt- But look at this!

Jennifer Young suddenly leaps up on the ring apron and begins to scream at the ref. The ref turns and notices Jennifer Young and walks over to her. The official and Jennifer Young begin to argue back and forth

Rick- Jennifer Young distracting the ref!

Matt- Meanwhile, Crimson Skull is ready to capitalize!

Crimson Skull waits until Chad Mason has gotten to his feet before rushing forward and grabbing Chad Mason. Crimson Skull lifts Chad Mason up in the Razor’s Edge position

Rick- Redeemer on the way!

Chad Mason manages to wiggle his way free and lands behind Crimson Skull. Chad Mason quickly notices the ref is still arguing with Jennifer Young and capitalizes. Chad Mason turns and kicks Crimson Skull right in the nuts. The camera pans around to show some of the faces of the male fans in the audience. The male fans have painful grimaces on their faces with some of them cringing and lowering their hands below their belts

Rick- OOOOOHHHHHHHH

Matt- Yikes…

Crimson Skull doubles over in pain, clutching his nuts. Meanwhile, Chad Mason rushes past Crimson Skull and bounces off the ropes on the opposite side of the ring. Chad Mason then comes sprinting back at Crimson Skull and leaps into the air, driving Crimson Skull down to the canvas with a massive spear

Rick- Mason Tackle!

Matt- This one is over!

Jennifer Young notices Chad Mason is pinning Crimson Skull and quickly leaps off the ring apron and points frantically towards the center of the ring. The ref turns and notices Chad Mason pinning Crimson Skull and quickly drops down and counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…The IWF World Heavyweight Champion…Chad Mason!

Chad Mason climbs to his feet, the familiar smirk of confidence etched into his features. Jennifer Young slides into the ring as well and leaps into Chad Mason’s arms

Rick- Well…the IWF World Champ manages to secure a controversial victory here tonight

Matt- It doesn’t matter if it’s controversial! It’s a win!

Rick- Some people would argue with you on that fact, Matt…

Matt- Well then clearly those people don’t know shit!

Jennifer Young and Chad Mason bail out of the ring and begin to back slowly up the entrance ramp, Chad Mason holding the IWF World Heavyweight Championship up high in the air as the audience boo’s loudly. The camera zooms in on Jennifer young and Chad Mason for a few more moments before the show fades to commercial

-----------------------------------------------

For the first time in history…men want to watch a movie about a teddy bear…

Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature 220px-Ted_poster

…while chicks and Tim Patrick want to see a movie about strippers.

Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature 220px-Magic_Mike

#OhTheIrony

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the IWF Unified High Impact Championship!

The crowd roars in excitement

Rick- Welcome back folks and we have a massive match up coming up next

Matt- Hostyle Jones and Robbie Hart damn near stole the show at Ragnarok in the Hardcore Hart match…

Rick- But because of the convoluted ending, Battle Grounds GM and IWF Commissioner Brandon Macdonald has ruled that these two men are going to finish what they started at Ragnarok!

Heather Thompson- Introducing first…

“Imortal” by Adema blasts out of the house PA system as Hostyle Jones comes walking out from backstage

Heather Thompson- The challenger…Weighing in at 232 pounds…Hostyle Jones!

Rick- Hostyle Jones pushed Robbie Hart to his absolute limit at Ragnarok in that insane Hardcore Hart match

Matt- Some people say that Hostyle Jones is the true Unified High Impact Champion, Rick…and they would have a valid point!

Rick- Damn right they would. The end of that match is shrouded in controversy after the title fell from the ladder after becoming unhooked from the cable over the ring

Matt- Either way, you gotta believe that both Hostyle Jones and Robbie Hart are not going to be anywhere near 110% tonight

Hostyle Jones looks out at the fans and claps a few times before walking down the entrance ramp and sliding into the ring. Once in the ring, Hostyle Jones holds his clenched fists up high as the fans continue to cheer for him

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

The lights in the jarring anticipating arena, switch instantly to black. The voice of a woman creeps itself over the P.A. system...

"The poor stay poor, the rich get richer It's just so disproportionate"

The heavy rhythm of "Above the Law" by Bad Meets Evil takes the place of the Women's soft voice, as a highlight package of Robbie Hart begins to play on the screen of the Jumbo Tron. The crowd motion in the crowd resembles that of a "wave"... as the crowd all rise to their feet, directing all eyes to the entry way.

"Sometimes life seems so unfortunate ...
That's why I don't give a shit ...
The poor stay poor, the rich get richer ...
It's just so disproportionate ...
You don't know just what I go through ...
That's why I would rather show you ...
Just how far that I can take it ...
Every rule, I'm breakin' it ..."

A figure comes shooting up from the bottom of the stage, as "The Decepticon" stomps his way onto the entrance ramp, causing a huge hurl of boo's from the audience in attendance. The crowd stand in shock, trying desperatly to get a view of The son of a legend.

"Tear-able, but not rip-able, invincible, I hung invisible ...
Fuckin' mistletoe all over the world, I stuck my ass up under it ...
Now pucker up them lips and kiss it hoes ...
Here we go, Bad and Evil so you know how this'll go ...
The competition's miserable, we stomp them bitches this is no, joke ...
Goin' overboard like someone threw us off the boat, choke ...
Cough from all the smoke, I'm tryna stay on fire ...
So you know if I hate fucking water sprinklers, I don't love the hose ...
Someone let the cat out the bag, now it's time to stuff his face ...
Back in that bitch, smother that little motherfucker 'til it suffocates ...
You! had long enough of a wait ..."

Robbie Hart stands, still taking in the reaction of the crowd. An evil grin begins to spread itself from ear to ear, as he stedily begins to make his way down the entrance ramp. Strutting himself with ozing confidence, Robbie does a slow spin for the IWF cameras to take his figure in, as the flash bulbs shine off the High Impact Championship.

"Could never be no damn wuss or pussy, never mushy, so you can't squish ...
Nowhere near a toosh, in fact if I jump out a bush ...
In a sneak attack's the only way I say I am-Bush ...
Outlandish, these words are weapons that I brandish ...
Stand-offish to hoes, keep your hands off this ...
Can't top it, so what the fuck would I sugarcoat it for?
Law? Fuck protocol, I'd holla at this ho, but now my throat is sore ..."

He pauses halfway down the aisle, as Blue and white trails of pyro blasts themselves into the rafters of the errupting arena. Robbie takes this time to pound his chest, boasting the boo's from the fans

Sliding into the ring, Robbie rushes himself to the corner of the ring, mounting the turnbuckle as he does so. He pulls the arm straps of his singlet from his shoulders with a forceful tug, before raising his hands holding up the High Impact Championship. Camera flashes light up the dark arena, as it is now hard to seperate the screams of his fans.

Heather Thompson- From Las Vegas NV...Weighing in at 173 Pounds...The reigning and defending IWF UNIFIED HIGH IMPACT CHAMPION…Robbie Hart!

Rick- Here comes the man who is the longest reigning High Impact Champion in IWF history…the man who is the youngest ever IWF World Heavyweight Champion…The son of the legendary Frank Hart…

Matt- …and the man who made several VERY unwise comments to Stygian, who has become IWF’s resident Boogeyman…

Rick- …uh…sure…Anyways, here comes Robbie Hart! As my colleague Matt Biggars pointed out earlier, Robbie Hart and Hostyle Jones had an absolute fucking war at Ragnarok in the first ever Hardcore Hart match, a war that they are going to finish here, tonight!

Robbie leaps from the turnbuckle, and now begins to circle the ring... looking to all parts of the rattling arena. A laugh of pleasantry escapes him, as he hits the ropes, loosening himself up.

Robbie now moves himself to the edge of the ring, where he begins to eye down his pray. Slithering through the ring like a snake, he stands in the center of the ring, as a single spotlight beams down onto his frame, spotlighting the The Pretty Boy

As the song fades out, it is replaced by a cheering crowd. The lights in the arena kick back on, as the smoke from Robbie's pyro clouds up the arena entrance, and ring. Robbie backs himself to the nearest corner of the ring, and leaning back, props his arms onto the ropes, and places a look of arrogance on his face with a sly smile towards his foe. The fans chant hard for him, but Robbie pays no mind, and moves his focus towards his opponent in the ring. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature Mainevent
Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature Championship
High Impact Championship
Robbie Hart [vs.] Hostyle Jones

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Hostyle Jones and Robbie Hart quickly lock up in the center of the ring. Neither man gives any ground in the opening moments. However, Robbie Hart quickly secures the side headlock. Hostyle Jones shoots Robbie Hart off to the ropes. Robbie Hart hits the ropes and comes running back at Hostyle Jones. Hostyle Jones tries wildly for a clothesline however Robbie Hart quickly ducks down and slides right underneath Hostyle Jones’s clothesline attempt. Robbie Hart quickly locks his wrists around Hostyle Jones’s midsection for a moment before he grabs Hostyle Jones’s arm and locks in a hammerlock. Robbie Hart then quickly cocks back with his free hand and delivers a stiff punch to the exposed ribs of Hostyle Jones

Rick- Robbie Hart securing the advantage in the opening moments of this match up

Matt- That might be, but both men have to still be recovering from the injuries they sustained during the Hardcore Hart match at Ragnarok.

Robbie Hart smirks as Hostyle Jones slowly gets up to a vertical basis. Hostyle Jones rubs his ribs for a split second before he rushes in and connects a series of punches on Robbie Hart that send Robbie Hart reeling backwards to the ring ropes. Hostyle Jones quickly grabs Robbie Hart and Irish whips Robbie Hart across the ring. Robbie Hart hits the ring ropes on the opposite side of the ring and comes running back at Hostyle Jones. As soon as Robbie Hart gets close enough, Hostyle Jones leaps into the air and connects a spinning heel kick that sends Robbie Hart crashing down to the canvas

Rick- And just like that the momentum shifts!

Matt- Hostyle Jones managing to recover quick enough to catch Robbie Hart off guard

Hostyle Jones and Robbie Hart both battle up to their feet and eye each other carefully. Robbie Hart suddenly rushes in and delivers a nasty knife edge chop to the chest of Hostyle Jones, causing Hostyle Jones to stumble back a few paces. Hostyle Jones lunges forward and delivers his own knife edge chop. Hostyle Jones smirks and delivers a massive clothesline to Robbie Hart, sending Robbie Hart down to the canvas.

Hostyle Jones quickly leans down and drags Robbie Hart up to his feet. Hostyle Jones Irish whips Robbie Hart to the ring ropes. Robbie Hart hits the ring ropes and comes running back towards Hostyle Jones. Hostyle Jones ducks down, looking for a back body drop but Robbie Hart leaps into the air at the last second and rolls over Hostyle Jones’s back. Robbie Hart then continues running and bounces off the ropes on the far side of the ring. Hostyle Jones stands up and turns around as Robbie Hart comes running back towards him. As soon as he gets close enough. Robbie Hart leaps into the air and wraps his legs around Hostyle Jones’s back. Robbie Hart then slides around Hj’s back and grabs Hostyle Jones’s arm and drives Hostyle Jones down to the canvas with a Tilt-a-whirl headscissors into an armbar

Rick- Amazing move by Robbie Hart!

Matt- there is a reason why Robbie Hart has been the High Impact champ for so long!

Robbie Hart cranks back on the hold, really applying pressure on the hold. The ref drops down and asks Hostyle Jones if he’d like to quit but Hostyle Jones nods his head no

Rick- Robbie Hart has that submission maneuver really locked in tightly

Matt- Hostyle Jones might be in a bit of trouble here!

Robbie Hart continues to apply pressure to Hostyle Jones’s arm, really bearing down on the hold. Still, Hostyle Jones shakes his head no that he doesn’t want to give up and begins to slowly try to stand up

Rick- Hostyle Jones using his strength to try and get out of this predicament

Matt- Hostyle Jones definitely has the size advantage against Robbie Hart, a fact that he’s attempting to utilize to it’s fullest here!

Hostyle Jones manages to drag himself up to his feet with Robbie Hart still gripping Hj’s arm tightly. Hostyle Jones manages to bring Robbie Hart up and stumble forward a few paces. Hostyle Jones then delivers a massive powerbomb to Robbie Hart, driving Robbie Hart’s spine into the corner turnbuckle, forcing Robbie Hart to release his hold

Rick- A massive turnbuckle powerbomb by Hostyle Jones!

Matt- That’s one way to break an armbar, as I’m sure Dan Alexander can testify to!

Hostyle Jones and Robbie Hart both are motionless on the canvas. Hostyle Jones clutching his arm while Robbie Hart arches his back in pain. The ref looks at both men and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Both Hostyle Jones and Robbie Hart slowly begin to climb to the ropes. Robbie Hart slowly rolls over and begins to use the corner turnbuckle to help himself up while Hostyle Jones reaches out and grabs the nearest ring rope

-5-

-6-

Both men manage to make it to their feet. Hostyle Jones looks and sees that Robbie Hart’s back is still facing the middle of the ring. Hostyle Jones sprints at Robbie Hart, looking to connect a clothesline. However, at the last second, Robbie Hart ducks out of the way and steps back a few paces. Instead of crashing and burning though, Hostyle Jones sprints up the turnbuckles and, after pausing for a moment on the top turnbuckle, Hostyle Jones launches himself off the turnbuckle with a Whisper in the Wind, driving Robbie Hart down to the canvas

Rick- Huge momentum changer by Hostyle Jones!

Matt- This has been a great back and forth match thus far! Both of these men just picking right back up where they left off after Ragnarok!

Hostyle Jones gets to his feet and pounds his chest as the fans leap to their feet, applauding wildly. Hostyle Jones walks over to Robbie Hart and drags Robbie Hart up to his feet. Hostyle Jones then spins Robbie Hart around, lifts Robbie Hart up, and connects an atomic drop. Hostyle Jones then quickly sprints to the ropes on the opposite side of the ring, gaining a bit of momentum. Hostyle Jones comes running back at Robbie Hart and, at the last second, connects a big time clothesline, driving Robbie Hart down to the mat.

Robbie Hart hits the mat and bounces right back up as Hostyle Jones runs to the ring ropes again. Again Hostyle Jones comes running back at Robbie Hart just as Robbie Hart is fighting up to his feet. As soon as he gets close enough, Hostyle Jones grabs Robbie Hart’s neck and delivers a big time bulldog, sending Robbie Hart down to the canvas. Hostyle Jones then hops to his feet and waits, hopping back and forth from one foot to the other and back again as Robbie Hart slowly gets up. As soon as Robbie Hart stands up, Hostyle Jones rushes in, grabs Robbie Hart by the shoulders, and connects a backstabber, driving his knees into the spine of Robbie Hart

Rick- Brilliant series of high impact moves by Hostyle Jones!

Matt- Robbie Hart is reeling right now!

Hostyle Jones quickly rolls Robbie Hart over and hooks Robbie Hart’s leg. The ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

-2…

Robbie Hart manages to kick out as soon as the ref’s hand hits the mat to count “2”

Rick- Kick out by Robbie Hart

Matt- But Hostyle Jones has all the momentum right now! Robbie Hart needs to do something to get this match going in his favor once again!

Robbie Hart rolls out of the ring, clutching his back as he leans on the ring apron. Hostyle Jones walks over to the ring ropes near where Robbie Hart is leaning. Hostyle Jones reaches out and grabs the top rope while placing his foot on the lower rope. Hostyle Jones then springs up, using the lower rope as a trampoline. Hostyle Jones tries to connect a double footed slingshot dropkick from the inside of the ring to the outside, but Robbie Hart manages to get his head up just in time to see the move coming. Robbie Hart reaches out and grabs both of Hostyle Jones’s legs. Robbie Hart then yanks Hostyle Jones out of the ring and bashes Hostyle Jones’s skull off the security barricade

Rick- And there it is, that momentum shift Robbie Hart needs!

Matt- Hostyle Jones took a little too much time walking to the ring ropes and setting that move up, I think

Robbie Hart rolls into the ring, trying to catch his breath. Meanwhile, on the outside of the ring, Hostyle Jones rolls around in pain clutching his skull. The ref looks at Hostyle Jones outside of the ring and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Hostyle Jones manages to get to his feet and roll back into the ring

Rick- Hostyle Jones managing to beat the refs count

Matt- With time to spare!

As soon as Hostyle Jones gets into the ring again, Robbie Hart quickly runs across the ring and bounces off the ropes on the opposite side of the ring. Hostyle Jones slowly gets to his feet, just as Robbie Hart comes running back at Hostyle Jones. As soon as Robbie Hart gets close enough, Hostyle Jones ducks down and sends Robbie Hart over the top rope with a back body drop. However, Robbie Hart manages to land on his feet on the ring apron. Hostyle Jones slowly turns around…and is met with a vicious head kick by Robbie Hart that sends Hostyle Jones stumbling backwards. Robbie Hart quickly grabs the top rope and pulls himself up, balancing on the top rope for a split second. Robbie Hart then springs off the top rope and drives Hostyle Jones down to the canvas with a springboard superman punch

Rick- Robbie Hart is just so agile and quick!

Matt- Robbie known the world over for being able to utilize the ring ropes to his advantage in ways other people just simply don’t even think are possible!

Robbie Hart drops down and hooks Hostyle Jones’s leg as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

Hostyle Jones manages to kick out

Rick- Another near fall!

Matt- This match is going to go on all night…and I don’t think the fans would hate it!

Robbie Hart gets to his feet, nodding his head confidently. Robbie Hart leans down and drags Hostyle Jones up to his feet. Robbie Hart kicks Hostyle Jones in the stomach, doubling Hostyle Jones over. Robbie Hart then goes to Irish whip Hostyle Jones to the ropes, however Hostyle Jones manages to reverse the momentum and sends Robbie Hart to the ropes. Robbie Hart hits the ring ropes and comes running back at Hostyle Jones. As soon as Robbie Hart gets close enough, he leaps into the air, looking to connect a cross body block. However, Hostyle Jones manages to duck down and, just when Robbie Hart is about to sail over Hostyle Jones’s head, Hostyle Jones stands up, catching Robbie Hart in the Death Valley Driver position. Hostyle Jones then swings Robbie Hart around and positions Robbie Hart in the piledriver position. Hostyle Jones then nails Robbie Hart with a sit-out package tombstone piledriver

Rick- BOOK OF REVELATIONS OUT OF NO WHERE!

Matt- NEW CHAMP! NEW CHAMP! NEW CHAMP!

Hostyle Jones drops down and pins Robbie Hart’s shoulders to the canvas as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3…

The ref suddenly notices that Robbie Hart’s foot is just barely underneath the bottom rope. The ref immediately stops counting and points to Robbie Hart’s foot

Rick- HOLY SHIT!

Matt- HAHA! Robbie Hart’s foot is under the ropes!

Hostyle Jones gets to his feet, a look of disbelief on his face. Hostyle Jones gets to his feet, shaking his head, frustration etched deeply into his features. Hostyle Jones turns and sees Robbie Hart’s foot under the ring ropes and suddenly snaps. Hostyle Jones grabs the top rope and begins to stomp down on Robbie Hart’s prone form. The ref counts to “4” before he forces Hostyle Jones away from Robbie Hart

Rick- Hostyle Jones has snapped!

Matt- He was so close to winning the High Impact Championship and finally beating Robbie Hart once and for all but Robbie Hart manages to prolong this match by sneaking his foot under the ropes!

Robbie Hart slowly begins to get to his feet, using the ring rope to help himself up, as the ref continues to force Hostyle Jones backwards across the ring. Hostyle Jones notices Robbie Hart has managed to get to a vertical base and quickly maneuvers past the ref and runs at Robbie Hart. Robbie Hart notices Hostyle Jones running at him and quickly springs up, landing on the top rope. Robbie Hart then springs off the top rope, executing a full moonsault and sailing over the back of Hostyle Jones.

Hostyle Jones manages to reach out and stop himself by grabbing the top rope. Hostyle Jones then spins around…and is immediately met with a kick to the gut by Robbie Hart. Robbie Hart then swiftly hooks Hostyle Jones’s arms and drives Hostyle Jones down to the canvas with a double underhook DDT

Rick- BROKEN!

Matt- OUT OF NO WHERE!

Robbie Hart quickly rolls on top of Hostyle Jones as the ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3…

Hostyle Jones manages to kick out

Rick- THAT’S IT!

Matt- NO! Hostyle Jones MANAGED TO KICK OUT!

Robbie Hart sits up, unable to believe that Hostyle Jones just kicked out. Robbie Hart looks up at the ref and slaps his hands three times but the ref shakes his head “no”

Rick- Robbie Hart is stunned!

Matt- We’ve seen Robbie Hart put away so many competitors with that same move but somehow, some way, Hostyle Jones managed to kick out!

Robbie Hart stops arguing with the ref and looks down at Hostyle Jones, who is motionless on the canvas

Robbie Hart
ENOUGH!

Robbie Hart turns and walks over to the nearest turnbuckle and climbs to the top rope. Robbie Hart looks down at Hostyle Jones and smirks…

Dead by our hand, for the higher command,
As the darkness surrounds us we fight and they fall,
Fly by with steel, as the tyrants will kneel,
Hearts growing stronger with the power of the sword.

“Cry Thunder” by Dragonforce suddenly blasts out of the house PA system as Stygian slowly walks out on stage, holding the IWF World Heavyweight Championship

Rick- That’s Stygian!

Matt- Robbie Hart and Stygian had some harsh words for each other earlier tonight, I wonder why Styg is out here?!

Robbie Hart slowly turns and looks up the entrance ramp at Stygian, who has a bemused look on his face. Robbie Hart shouts something up the entrance ramp at Stygian, who continues to just look down at Robbie Hart. Hostyle Jones suddenly gets to his feet and sprints over to the corner turnbuckle. Hostyle Jones rapidly scales the turnbuckle and hops right up to the top rope, catching Robbie Hart unawares. Hostyle Jones then delivers three massive punches to Robbie Hart’s head and stomach, doubling Robbie Hart over. Hostyle Jones then forces Robbie Hart to turn around so that Robbie Hart’s back is to the ring. Hostyle Jones then grabs Robbie Hart’s head and shoulders and leaps backwards, connecting a top rope reverse codebreaker on Robbie Hart from the top turnbuckle

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Rick- HOLY SHIT IS RIGHT!

Matt- TOP ROPE LABOTOMY FROM Hostyle Jones! HE DAMN WELL COULD’VE SNAPPED Robbie Hart’S NECK!

Hostyle Jones quickly rolls over and hooks Robbie Hart’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…and NEW IWF UNIFIED HIGH IMPACT CHAMPION….Hostyle Jones!!

Rick- HE DID IT!

Matt- Hostyle Jones FINALLY DEFEATS Robbie Hart AND WINS HIS FIRST CHAMPIONSHIP HERE IN IWF!

Hostyle Jones slowly gets to his feet, stumbling a bit. The ref quickly goes over and grabs the High Impact Championship from the time keeper and then walks over to Hostyle Jones. The ref hands Hostyle Jones the High Impact title. Hostyle Jones clutches the title tightly to his chest as the fans erupt in cheers and applause

Rick- Listen to this place!

Matt- They just blew the fucking roof off the Verizon Center here in our nation’s capital!

Meanwhile, Stygian slowly begins to walk down the entrance ramp, clapping slowly. Hostyle Jones bails out of the ring and climbs up onto the security barricade. Hostyle Jones leaps off the top of the security barricade and begins to celebrate his massive title win with his loyal fans

Rick- It’s been an incredible war between Robbie Hart and Hostyle Jones, but Hostyle Jones manages to get the final laugh!

Matt- Speaking of final laughs…what is Stygian doing?!

While Hostyle Jones celebrates with the fans at ringside, Stygian walks down to the ring and pulls himself up to the ring apron. Stygian climbs into the ring and walks over to where Robbie Hart is lying motionless in the center of the ring. Stygian smiles slightly as he sets the IWF World Heavyweight Championship aside. Stygian then leans down and grabs Robbie Hart and lifts Robbie Hart up to his feet. Stygian reaches out and wraps his right hand around Robbie Hart’s throat

Stygian
I accept

Stygian suddenly lifts Robbie Hart up in the gorilla press position. Stygian lifts Robbie Hart up and down a few times, showing off his strength, before bringing Robbie Hart crashing down to the canvas with a spinebuster

Rick- Baneblade on Robbie Hart!

Matt- Robbie Hart should’ve just kept his mouth shut and stayed the hell out of Stygian’s affairs!

Stygian smirks as he gets to his feet and grabs the IWF World Heavyweight Championship. Stygian turns and, after casting one last final glance back at Robbie Hart in the middle of the ring, Stygian climbs over the ropes, out of the ring, and walks up the entrance ramp

Rick- Stygian sending a clear message to Robbie Hart!

Matt- And now it looks like we’re going to get Robbie Hart vs. Stygian at Heroes Also Die!

Stygian poses at the top of the entrance ramp, holding the IWF World Heavyweight Championship up high for all to see. Stygian looks back down the entrance ramp at Robbie Hart, who is still motionless, and nods his head. The camera zooms in on Stygian for a moment before slowly fading to commercial

Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature SNM-1

From The Ashes II…LIVE from the Enterprise Arena in Chicago, Illinois
Sunday, August 26th

The show comes back from commercial to show the inside of the jam packed Verizon Center in Washington, D.C. All the fans are seemingly just starting to come down from the excitement of the main event. All of a sudden, the entire arena is plunged into darkness as the lights go out. Anticipation surges through the arena, so palpable you can almost cut it with a knife.

Kill me with a beat

The sound of “Do You Call My Name?” by Ra roars out of the house speakers as a single light turns on at the top of the stage. The light is shining up from beneath the entrance stage, shining upwards, casting a single lone figure in a bright light. The figure is standing with his back to the ring and is wearing a black suit coat with matching black slacks and black shoes. As the guitar riff kicks in, fireworks erupt from under the stage on either side

Some people seem to think they always know what's best for you
Their little minds try to create a world to keep you still
The bolt is thrown, the cage is locked
You saw this, don't you lie
At first you cry and then you hate those people stole your will...

Do as you are told and maybe then they'll let you out
You might be dead and cold, you might be full of doubt
Don't try to escape cuz you don't have nowhere to go
If nothing is your fate... there's no scenario
No nothing

The figure slowly turns around, revealing the smiling face of Corey Casey. There are numerous cuts and scrapes along Corey Casey’s neck and a series of stitches over Corey Casey’s right eye. Corey Casey’s entire right wrist and hand, with only Corey Casey’s fingers visible, is in a black cast which hangs from a split wrapped around Corey Casey’s neck.

Heather Thompson- Ladies and gentlemen...Making his way to the ring at this time...From South Boston, Massachusetts...He is the Chief Operating Officer of IWF...Corey Casey!

Rick- Well, there is the man who went toe to toe against the man known as “The Star Destroyer” at Ragnarok in order to defend the honor and integrity of IWF

Matt- Stygian and Corey Casey had an absolutely hellacious battle, the likes of which IWF has never seen before. At one point, when CC seemed like he was going to be forced out of this match, CC grabbed a syringe of pure adrenaline and jammed it into his leg in order to keep fighting!

Rick- Love him or hate him, Corey Casey has done so much for not only IWF…not only NLWF…but for Professional Wrestling as a whole!

Matt- If it weren’t for CC, Chuck Matthews and Brandon Macdonald might have never even contacted each other in order to found IWF at all! I guess, in a roundabout way of speaking, if it weren’t for CC…we wouldn’t have IWF at all!

Do you call my name?
Do you stain my brain?
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name?
Do you breed my pain?
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey begins to walk down the entrance ramp and toward the ring. He reaches out and slaps the outstretched hands of some of the fans on either side of the isle

So you just sit there, stuck, afraid to risk reality
Afraid to cause yourself more pain, to face insanity
But nothing ventured, nothing gained
You see... your fear's your cage
You beg for help but you're alone, stuck in a helpless rage

(it's me.... I see, please... let me out I'm petrified)

Corey Casey hops up on the ring apron and ducks in between the second and third rope as he enters the ring. He then climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his clenched left fist straight out to the side while keeping his right arm tightly clenched against his body

(C'mon)

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey hops down from the turnbuckle and walks across the ring to the other turnbuckle. Once again, Corey Casey climbs the turnbuckle and holds his clenched left fist straight out to the side while keeping his right arm tightly clenched against his body. After looking out over the crowd, who is whipped into a frenzy now, Corey Casey slowly climbs down from the turnbuckle and walks over to the ring ropes and motions for a microphone. The fans immediately begin to cheer before Corey Casey even has a chance to speak

“THANK YOU CASEY!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“THANK YOU CASEY!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“THANK YOU CASEY!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Rick- The fans showing their appreciation for the man who has sacrificed so much for this industry

Matt- You can say what you will about Corey Casey; that he is an ass hole, that he is mentally unstable, that he thrives on being the most hated guy on the roster. But the one thing that no one can ever deny is that, at the end of the day, Corey Casey sacrificed everything he had for this business

Corey Casey nods his head as a rogue tear rolls down his cheek. Corey Casey quickly brushes the tear away as he attempts to hide it from the cameras. After clearing his throat, Corey Casey motions for the fans to settle down. The crowd falls into a hushed, respectful silence as Corey Casey brings the mic up to his lips

Corey Casey
I…I can’t even put into words how much that means to me folks…I really, truly, can’t.

The fans, once again, leap to their feet and begin to applaud loudly. Corey Casey nods his head as he looks out over the fans.

Corey Casey
5 and a half years…5 and a half years of coming out here, each and every single week, to entertain you. 5 and a half years of giving whatever promotion I was working for every single ounce of my physical, mental, and emotional well-being. I didn’t do it for the fame. I didn’t come out here each and every night and work my ass off for the Board of Directors, sitting in their meeting room back at headquarters. I didn’t come out here each and every single night and leave every ounce of myself in that ring for the money. I came out here and gave every single match every fiber of my being…for all of you.

Corey Casey motions to the crowd

Corey Casey
I gave every single match my all in order to send all of you home that night thinking “that was an amazing show…but you know what the best part was? Corey Casey delivering a massive Purifier to Stygian!” I gave it my all because, at the end of the night, I wanted to send each and every fan home with something that they will remember for the rest of their lives. That was my real goal…it wasn’t about the championships, it wasn’t about the money, it wasn’t about the glory…it was about making sure that you, as fans, remembered what you saw occur on each and every single show that you saw.

Again, the fans shower Corey Casey with applause. Corey Casey’s smile widens for a minute, but then slowly begins to falter

Corey Casey
In order to make sure that you fans had something to talk about over the water cooler the next morning though, each and every single member of the roster has to make sacrifices. The things that you see your favorite IWF superstars do in this ring night after night? It’s 110% real. We sprain ankles, we break ribs, we get our hands broken by having 7 foot giants slam casket lids down on them…

Corey Casey slightly elevates his right hand and wiggles his fingers a bit before winking at the camera

Corey Casey
In a brief side note, I just want to take this time to send a very personal message to Jason Gabriel…AKA, Stygian.

Corey Casey looks straight into the camera, a serious look on his face

Corey Casey
Stygian…I just want you to say...Thank you for giving me the match of my life.

Some of the fans boo. Corey Casey immediately looks out at the fans

Corey Casey
Don’t boo Stygian. Because honestly…Stygian showed his true colors at Ragnarok. There were several times when Stygian could’ve not only ended the match, he could’ve ended my life. Stygian could’ve stalked my fiancé and brought physical harm to my kids in the weeks leading up to our historic confrontation at Ragnarok. But he didn’t. Stygian has a honor code…Stygian has pride…he has passion. In fact, I’m going to go on record right now and say that Jason Gabriel, the man who all of you know as Stygian, will go on to not only become the face of IWF…he will, and I have no doubt in my mind about this, be a first ballot Hall of Famer when he retires

The crowd applauds and the camera shows a few fans nodding their heads as they soak in Corey Casey’s words

Corey Casey
Back to my earlier point though…each and every single member of the roster…we all had to make physical, mental and emotional sacrifices in order to provide each and every one of you with the best damn match and the best damn show we could put on. Just like every other member of the roster, I, too, sacrificed for this business. Not a lot of people know this but after NLWF closed down and before IWF was officially formed, I went to see Doctor Scott Roun at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. For those of you who don’t know Doctor Roun is one of the top spinal doctors in the country.

I had been feeling tingling and sporadic numbness in my fingers and toes for a few years after taking a particularly violent trip through the Stairway to Hell, courtesy of a certain red mohawked douche…who will remain nameless…

The boo’s of the crowd are deafening. Corey Casey chuckles as the lowers the mic and looks out at the fans. The camera zooms in on a few fans’ faces before re-focusing back on Corey Casey. Corey Casey motions once again for silence

Corey Casey
Anyways, the point is, Doctor Roun told me that I had to have major surgery in order to fuse a couple of the disks in my spine together. In the couple months in between NLWF shutting down and IWF starting back up, I rehabbed as quick as I possibly could, working my ass off to try and get back into the ring and continue to be a part of the formation of IWF. Hell, the very first episode of Battle Grounds ever, the doctors were begging me not to compete…but I couldn’t stay away!

Now, over the course of the last five and a half years, my back and spine has taken one beating after the next. However, after the brutal Hellzone match between Stygian and I at Ragnarok, I had to be stretchered out of the arena and taken to a nearby hospital for medical evaluation. The doctors told me that…

Corey Casey lowers the mic for a moment, takes a deep breath and releases it slowly, before bringing the mic back up to his lips

Corey Casey
The doctors told me that my spine had narrowed and the discs I had in my spine had been slammed together so viciously, that I can never wrestle again...

The camera instantly whips around and shows the faces of the crowd. Disbelief is etched deeply into the faces of each and every fan in attendance. The camera slowly pans back over to Corey Casey, who is pacing around in the ring

Corey Casey
Which is why, effectively as of midnight last night, I am officially retiring from in ring competition. Medical professionals have done all they can for me and have said that, should I continue on and continue to compete in the ring, it would result in my spine fully fusing shut, resulting in…well…in me dying

A few more rogue tears trickle down from Corey Casey’s eyes. Corey Casey quickly reaches up and wipes them away. Corey Casey takes a few more deep breaths before continuing on

Corey Casey
However, I just want all of you to know that just because I can’t compete in the ring, doesn’t mean you won’t ever see or hear from me again. I am retiring from in ring competition…however, I am still officially the 2/3rds majority shareholder in Insurgency Wrestling Federation. I am still the Chief Operating Officer of IWF. However…my career as a professional wrestler…is over…

The fans all stand and applaud, once again cheering loudly. Chuck Matthews and Brandon Macdonald suddenly appear from backstage, leading the rest of the roster out onto the stage. Each and every single member of the roster is applauding as they stand on the stage. Brandon Macdonald and Chuck Matthews both make their way down the entrance ramp and climb into the ring. Both Brandon Macdonald and Chuck Matthews take turns embracing Corey Casey as the fans continue to cheer loudly

“Cry Thunder” by Dragonforce suddenly blasts out of the house PA system as Stygian, flanked by Lilith and Lilah as always, walks out onto the stage. Stygian turns and says something to first Lilith and then Lilah, before turning his attention back to the figures in the ring.

Rick- There is the man who is heralding himself as “The Star Destroyer”…the man who effectively ended the career of not only Brandon Macdonald, but Corey Casey as well…

Matt- Stygian

Stygian walks down the entrance ramp, climbs the ring steps, and ducks into the ring. Corey Casey drops back a half a step while Brandon Macdonald and Chuck Matthews stand firmly side by side, blocking Stygian from Corey Casey

Rick- Chuck and Brandon have never really seen eye to eye, but, for one night, they are willing to stand side by side in order to defend their friend Corey Casey

Stygian suddenly reaches into his pants pocket and pulls out a white handkerchief. Stygian waves the white cloth around and holds up his hands in a sign of surrender.

Rick- It looks like Stygian is holding up the white flag

Matt- I guess even Stygian wanted to come out here and pay his respects to the retiring Corey Casey

Brandon Macdonald and Chuck Matthews both exchange unsure glances before reluctantly, moving to the side. Stygian walks past both men and move to Corey Casey. Stygian holds out his hand for a moment before Corey Casey clasps Stygian’s hand and the two men shake hands

Rick- Stygian and Corey Casey burying the hatchet

Matt- This is surreal!

Stygian takes Corey Casey’s left wrist and holds it aloft as the fans once again explode into cheers

“THANK YOU CASEY!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“THANK YOU CASEY!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Stygian stands alongside Corey Casey for a few more moments, holding Corey Casey’s wrist aloft before releasing Corey Casey and nodding his head. Stygian then turns, ducks out of the ring, walks up the entrance ramp, and heads backstage. Corey Casey smiles as he basks in the cheers from the fans one last time as the show slowly fades to black with the sounds of the fans chanting loudly as the screen goes black

“THANK YOU CASEY!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“THANK YOU CASEY!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
“THANK YOU CASEY!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Copyright Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature   Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature
Page 1 of 1