Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature   Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:41 pm

So...in case everyone didn't already hear...there was a shit storm of Real life problems that hit the admin team this week.

-I [CC] was on vacation on Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts and didn't have internet

-Chuck's life suddenly legit shit the bed on him and he had/has to deal with a number of insanely important real life choices at this time

-Bmac has been and will continue to be in and out over the summer as he is working at a summer camp teaching kids to sail

-Robbie Hart's brother OD'ed on Bath Salts and died so he had to deal with that

-Which left Stygian, the newest and most inexperienced admin, holding the ball. Stygian had just got done a number of important real life tests and had some of his own RL shit to take care of.

So, with all that, Bmac decided to quick result the show two weeks ago and give all of u a week off. Well, given all that, Robbie Hart decided to take it upon himself to write up, code, and post 2/3rds of the show two weeks ago as opposed to have to deal with shitty quick results! So for that...i'd like to say...

THANK YOU ROBBIE!

Now, when i got back from the Vineyard and heard that there were quick results, i immediately pm'ed Robbie and asked what i could do to help. Robbie, who was understandably exhausted by this point, said that if i wanted to help i could write the last two matches and then code and post CC's Retirement at the end of the show...which i did.

So, long story short, the show from two weeks ago is posted...My life is back on track as is [for now Trollface.jpg ] Robbie's...Chuck told me he should be back around starting Wednesday...Bmac is still in and out...and i believe Big Styg is once again back in the loop.

I honest to god think i should ban everyone who was on the show and wait for each and everyone of you to leave feedback. I understand that the show is two weeks late...but robbie busted his fucking ass, shouldering 2/3rds of the show and dedicating an untold amount of time and effort into making sure you all didn't have to suffer through shitty quick results.

With that being said, i will leave that decision ultimately up to Robbie.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature   Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:09 pm

I'm going to agree with CC about laying down the ban hammer, BUT since the show was a little late, I'm throwing out a proposal that everyone who was apart of this show have until at least the end of today to get some feedy up. I spent my entire Sunday writing 2/3 of the show, despite everything I've been dialing with the past week and honestly if CC didn't offer his hand out to help out I would have done the entire show, just so everyone would have a full show up to enjoy.

So lets get some feedback up here, before CC does what he loves to do and Bans everyone and there mothers!

I'll even start ...

Best Match: Hands down had to be Robbie Hart vs. Hostyle Jones! CC you did a fucking sick job with this one mang

Best Segment: CC's retirement speech, really had the feeling of the moment when Edge had to step away from the game.

Top Performer This Week: Hostyle Jones, kid managed to do what a lot of folks couldn't do and that was beat me for the HI title!

Favorite Moment(s): Love the hype/build for SBK/Skull, CC's goodbye, Jones winning the belt, Stygian and Robbie's showdown

Favorite Commercial: Going with the BK one, and there was supposed to be one for Ted not sure if I seen it on there if not I well be adding it.

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Can't wait to work with Stygian, Wanna see where Jones goes with the HI title, Apollos/Steel should be a sick showing this week. Many good things I cant wait to see unfold

Show Rating (1 - 10): I wasn't gonna rate the show, just because I wrote it. But with it being late I'mma give it a 6 outta 10 and thats just because I'm my own worse judge

Comments: I think I touch down on this before I drop the feedback, but I do however wanna give props to everyone who is still here even after the shit storm that hit the admin team. A lot of folks woulda thrown in the towel with a show being two weeks late. So big kudos for all of you! Other then that, lets just keep the good times rolling folks!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature   Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Best Match: It has to be the main event matchup hands down, Hostyle brought his A game and Robbie didn't dissapoint either. The only one that could have came close was Styg vs. Ryan.

Best Segment: CC's retirement speech was indeed a tear jerker for me but what followed was Stygain actully showing up to bury the hachet that made this even better.

Top Performer This Week: Hostyle Jones once again, he was on form, on top, most importantly he showed just how badly he wanted that belt. Kiddos to Hostyle this week.

Favorite Moment(s): My announcment for the stipulation for HAD, now all I have to do is beat Ryan to ensure it happens, wont be easy though.

Favorite Commercial: The Mcdonalds one was just lawls.

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): The main event match up, who will Chad favor in this fight? Either way he's screwed Razz.

Show Rating (1 - 10): Even though it's late I do understand the issues and liked that Robbie took up the task of doing 2/3rds of the show just for us. So for that I will give a 9.

Comments: Alot of quick matches which again is completly understandable. Aside from that though everything else falls perfectly into place, lots of good segments and the people who won won in convicning fasion and looked good doing it. Overall a great show.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature   Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:40 pm

Alrighty folks....Robbie Hart gave everyone a 24 hr grace period during which to leave feedback for this week's show....

AND ONLY ONE PERSON DID IT!

So, with that in mind, it's once again time to introduce a little Psychology into the mix! The following people who appeared on the show but have not left feedback have been banned!

[13:37:29] hostyle jones has been banned by Corey Casey
[13:37:35] crimson skull has been banned by Corey Casey
[13:37:41] marcus silverstone has been banned by Corey Casey
[13:37:46] ryan apollos has been banned by Corey Casey
[13:37:52] ruby winters has been banned by Corey Casey
[13:37:58] tom sykes has been banned by Corey Casey

If your name appears on that list and you'd like to once again frequent the chatbox, then you MUST leave feedback. If you have not left feedback and are wondering why the chatbox has suddenly disappeared from your forum page...well...IT'S CAUSE YOU HAVEN'T LEFT FEEDBACK!

Let the feedback begin!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature   Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:43 pm

*points and laughs at everyone who got banned*

AHAHAH nigga faces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature   Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:19 pm

There is no question I was going to leave feedback... with or without being banned...

Best Match: CC did a sick write in me and Robbie's match. I liked how he portrayed the moves, I liked that we both kicked out of eachothers finishers and that Lobotomy off the top rope was great. good write

Best Segment : Im gonna go with 2 on this one... CCs retirement speech... The end of the show after the High Impact Title match

Best Commercial : FTA2 cause I made the banner... Razz

Looking forward to : Next week in general

Overall : 7-10

commends to robbie good looks on taking your own inititive and cc for having his back... bmac for the quick results in a time of need...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature   Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:20 pm

oh yea now unbann me bitches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature   Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Sorry homie, you ain't gonna get unbanned.. we too busy making fun of Steelio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature   Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:35 pm

filthy fuckers!!! u bann to leave feedback, feedback is left... unbann me NAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature   Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:40 pm

You are now unbanned mang
Back to top Go down
Angelica Monroe

Angelica Monroe

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 4-0-1
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature   Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:32 am

Best Match: I liked Robbie's and Hostyle's match...it was very nicely written. It was a kick ass match, and I enjoyed reading it.

Best Segment : CC's retirement speech, very nicely done.

Best Commercial : The BK one and the FTA2 one

Looking forward to : What's going to be next for everyone and the road to FTA2

Overall : 8/10

And major kudos to all the admins that stepped up and took on a lot given the circumstances concerning the entire team. That's an amazing sign of team work, and you all did amazing with all things considered.

I was going to do feedback regardless, but I've been and am still sick and sleeping just about all day really...and unban Ruby now too Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Crimson Skull

Crimson Skull

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 2-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature   Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:08 am

Best Match: Best match, has to be the HI match. But my favorite match was the match between Chad and Skull. It was back and forth the whole time, and just when you thought Skull was going to win it, Chad pulls a fast one on Skull. These matches are doing a good job at the secondary storyline that's running between Skull and Chad

Best Segment: I'd say the CC speech and the ending.

Top Performer This Week: Sometimes, the show writers get overlooked and aren't considered Top Performers. But I'm going to say my boy John, or Robbie as you all know him, is the top performer this week. He had some serious real life shit going on at home, and he took his personal time writing up this show for us, I think the man deserves some serious respect for that. We go way back, and I consider him a close friend, as close as any two efedders could be several states away (no homo) and I'd go out to bat for him on anything. But anyways, yeah Robbie big props on doing everything that you do man. You're the best.

Favorite Moment(s): Might be small, but I'm glad someone put out there in a segment where Skull made a heel statement and got heat from it, but just as soon as he said the next thing the crowd was back to cheering for him. It's just Skull's reputation has got him to the point in his long career he can be a heel but the fans still love and cheer for him.

Favorite Commercial: Poor Tim Patrick.

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): As always, can't wait to see what's unfolding with SBK and Skull. Also, I'm looking forward to see how this minor feud with Natural LAw/Skull is going to unfold later on.

Show Rating (1 - 10): I'm gonna say a 9, everyone outdid themselves especially Robbiel

Comments:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature   Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:17 pm

Sheyanne was on the show but didn't get banned cause she's a baws Wink
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature   Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Best Match: Hostyle vs Robbie, mine a close second.

Best Segment: Casey's retirement speech

Top Performer This Week: Hostyle Jones

Favorite Moment(s): The ending of the show everyone congratulated Casey.

Favorite Commercial: From the Ashes bitches!

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): My match vs Steel, how Chad will ref the match.

Show Rating (1 - 10): 9.5/10

Comments: Yet again I lose a match I'm pretty certain I won. I seriously think the voting system is flawed and it's not to do with who does and doesn't vote.
Back to top Go down
Paramount III

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature   Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:58 am

Okay so I just really fast read everything, I've had a crazy 72 hours, with about a total of 9 hours sleep over the past three days. The show over all looks interesting, the commercials epic as usual. The Britney/McDonalds bald commercial was hilarious. Congrats to Stygian the real IWF Champion on winning his match. Same for Hostyle for winning the High Impact Title.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature   Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XLIV: Law of Nature
Page 1 of 1