Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anna Stone [vs.] Eliza Gray

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Anna Stone [vs.] Eliza Gray Empty
PostSubject: Anna Stone [vs.] Eliza Gray   Anna Stone [vs.] Eliza Gray I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:55 pm

One fall. Good luck.
Back to top Go down

Anna Stone [vs.] Eliza Gray Empty
PostSubject: I Guess We're Helping Robbie.......   Anna Stone [vs.] Eliza Gray I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:17 pm

What Gianni Saw

Gianni walked into his father's office. He needed to talk to him about something important. As he opened the door to the office, Robbie Hart's face was on the other side, staring at him. Gianni immediately tensed up. He didn't like Robbie, and it wasn't as though he tried to hide it. He openly hated Robbie for some of the things that he stood for, some of the things that he had done and said, especially about his girlfriend Anna Stone. Gianni took one more cold glance at Robbie Hart, who was clearly doing the same as they passed each other. Gianni looked at his father as he heard Robbie close the door behind him.

Gianni Giordano
What the fuck was that all about?

Giancarlo picked up his phone and began dialling a number. He looked up at his son, who looked down on him questioningly.

Giancarlo Giordano
I'm calling in a favour from our friends at the law office of Bruce Cutler.

Gianni stared in disbelief at his father, who was listening on the phone. Did he not understand who had just walked into his office? This was the man who had gone on record and insulted his girlfriend Anna to no end. This was the man that Anna hated more than almost anyone he knew. And yet here was Giancarlo, doing him a favour.

Giancarlo Giordano
Bruce? It's Giancarlo. I need a favour….Yes, his name is Robbie Hart, I'm sure you've heard of him….Yes he'll be meeting with you soon….Of course I know what this means, but I know you can do it. For me Bruce….Great. Thank you for your cooperation. We'll keep in touch.

Giancarlo hung up the phone and looked over at Gianni.

Giancarlo Giordano
Gianni, you know this is just business

Gianni Giordano
You do know who that was right? Robbie Hart? He's not only a wife beater, but he's made some pretty disparaging comments about my girlfriend. Are you honestly going to do him a favour and get him out of jail?

Giancarlo looked at his son and crossed his fingers as he stared up at him. Giancarlo stood up and walked over to a window of his office, overlooking their giant backyard. Gianni followed him over and looked out the window as well.

Giancarlo Giordano
My son, you have much to learn if you ever want to lead this family after I die. Personal relations cannot get in the way of good business. Just because this man has been a thorn in your side per se, does not mean that I will decline if I'm presented with a business opportunity of a lifetime. This man is a Hart. Do you know how long I've been trying to take them out? I tried to negotiate a deal with Frank Hart before he passed. But ever since his wife took over, she's been nothing but a nuisance to me. Having her own flesh and blood owe me a favour will finally allow me to gain control over the Hart family and finally move our family to new levels. This is something that I've wanted for so long. Imagine your life if you not only run this state, but run this country. Because with the Hart's out of our way, this is exactly what we can do.

Gianni stared at his father for a moment. He hated Robbie, especially for what he said about Anna. But at the same time, his father was right. This was a once in a lifetime business opportunity, and he couldn't just pass it up.

Gianni Giordano
I suppose I understand. I just hate the idea of doing this, especially for someone as disgusting as Robbie Hart.

Giancarlo Giordano
Remember son, innocent until proven guilty.

Gianni Giordano
Except in this case, he's going to be found innocent no matter what.

Giancarlo Giordano
Yes. But that doesn't mean he is guilty either. He told me he was innocent, and I believed him. However, I am not a supporter of the things he said about Ms. Stone. But this is why favours are not free. If you think that I'm going to give him all this legal help, and not ask for anything in return, then you don't know me as well as I thought you did.

Giancarlo formed a sinister smile as Gianni laughed deeply. His father was one of the best at exacting revenge. While Robbie may get out of jail, he was not going to be let off easy by Giancarlo. Gianni could only imagine the type of favours that his father would demand of Robbie Hart. Enough to make him wish that he had gone to jail in the first place. This is how it always worked, and this is how it always would be.

Gianni Giordano
I guess. I know I can't really question your decisions, but aren't you even the least bit worried about any repercussions? The Hart Family is not as small and as weak as they used to be. If they find out that their son is working for us, things could get quite messy in a hurry.

Giancarlo Giordano
I still find it hard to believe that the Hart Family is as powerful as you say. They will always be the small little city-wide crime family that they used to be. They're like a little fly, and if they try to land on us to suck our blood, we'll just slap them away for good.

Gianni Giordano
Dad, I've seen them, I've had close run-in's with them. They are much bigger and more powerful than you remember.

Giancarlo Giordano
Enough Gianni. What's done is done. I'm giving this favour to Robbie, end of story. It's for the betterment of our family. You have to understand that. I do everything I do for you and this family.

Gianni knew his father was right. He would never do anything to endanger the family if he had the choice. But still, he felt bad for Anna. She would find out about this. And she would no doubt be furious.

Gianni Giordano
How can i break this to Anna? You know she'll be pissed off if she finds out about this.

Anna Stone
If I find out about what?

Both men wheeled over at the door to the office, where Anna Stone had just walked in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I Saw

Anna Stone
I'm so excited for your wedding Karly! It's going to be like the best summer ever!

Karly Zedic
I know! I'm so nervous but so excited. Brandon got some big wedding planner in to help us, and she's been doing all the work, so that's been good. But like, it's going to be a big event. I'm just scared, I've never been involved in a wedding before.

Anna Stone
Don't be nervous, it'll be fun!

Karly Zedic
I know it will be. I'm just nervous that's all. Will Gianni be there with you?

Anna Stone
Of course he will! He wouldn't miss it for the world!

I walked towards the front door of the Giordano family mansion. One of the soldiers smiled at me as I walked into the house. I turned to grab something and saw something flash behind me and quickly run out the door.

Karly Zedic
Anna…? You still there?

I shook my head. It couldn't have been. No way he was in this mansion. It just wasn't possible. I finally realized Karly was trying to talk to me.

Anna Stone
Yeah, sorry. I thought I saw something. I must be imagining things.

Karly Zedic
So since you're going to be my maid of honour, you'll need to come dress shopping with me and do all of that fun stuff, right?

I was so happy when Karly asked me to be her maid of honour. It was such a big honour for me, which I guess is where the name comes from. Although it was pretty funny, since I'm Brandon's ex-wife. But it's okay. But I think if I ever got married, I'd want Karly to be my maid of honour, so I hoped that I could return the favour to her one day.

Anna Stone
Yeah! I'm so stoked! We're going to look so hot, it won't even be funny.

Karly Zedic
Yeah we will! Anyways, Brandon is about to come home, so I need to get ready. We're going out for food. I'll talk to you later?

Anna Stone
Yeah, I was just about to let you go too, I'm at Gianni's.

Karly Zedic
Okay girl, have fun!

Anna Stone
You too! Bye Karly!

I hung up the phone as I walked around the house. I heard Gianni's voice coming from his dad's office, so I figured that he'd be in there. As I opened the door, I heard Gianni say something.

Gianni Giordano
How can i break this to Anna? You know she'll be pissed off if she finds out about this.

Anna Stone
If I find out about what?

I watched as both men wheeled around and stared at me. I could tell they were talking about something important. Obviously it was something that I wasn't going to like. But I knew that Gianni would tell me the truth. Even if I didn't want to hear it, he'd tell me.

Gianni Giordano
Anna, can we talk about this later? I'd rather not get into this right now

I looked at Gianni. He never said anything like that to me. It must really be something he didn't want to tell me. He probably hoped that he could keep pushing it back until I forgot about it. I wasn't going to let him do that.

Anna Stone
No, you'll tell me now please.

Gianni Giordano
Alright fine. Dad I can handle this if you have other things to do.

Giancarlo Giordano
If you wish Gianni. I'll leave you two alone.

Giancarlo walked to me and hugged me, kissed me on the cheek, and then let me go as he walked out the door. I turned and looked at Gianni.

Anna Stone
What's going on Gianni?

Gianni looked uncomfortably at me.

Gianni Giordano
Well…you have to understand that this family runs everything like a business Anna. You have to realize how important it is for us to have things that we can fall back on…

Anna Stone
Just tell me what happened

Gianni Giordano
We're helping Robbie Hart get out of his assault case

I stared at him, not really registering what he said.

Anna Stone
What?

Gianni Giordano
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. To have a member of the Hart family owe us a favour, its unprecedented. We can use this to really gain control over the family and expand our own

Anna Stone
So we're helping Robbie Hart? The same guy who called me a five dollar hooker, the man who beat his wife, the man who I hate. We're going to help him so that he walks free?

Gianni Giordano
Well when you put it that way, then yes. But again, you need to understand this from our family's perspective.

I was furious. This was insane. Why were Gianni and Giancarlo helping a man who has been a thorn in our side's for so long. A man of a rival crime family for that matter.

Anna Stone
That's fucking stupid! So Robbie's going to walk free after beating his girlfriend?

Gianni Giordano
Now Anna, we don't know if he did it or not…

Anna Stone
Bullshit we don't! I just have to look at him and I can tell. The bastard is a wife beater, and we all know it. And now you're telling me that we're going to help him walk away free?!

Gianni Giordano
Anna I'm sorry. I know that this is making you angry, and rightfully so. But really, please try to look past your hate. Understand that this is a family decision, and it's the right one. Believe me, dad is going to have a favour to ask him that he won't be able to do. And when he fails, we'll use that to take over the Hart family. Then we'll be even more powerful than before.

Anna Stone
I don't care about that. I just think it's stupid to help a guy like Robbie. I can't believe that you did that.

Gianni Giordano
Look, I know you feel upset about this, but it's a done deal. It's my dad's decision, and it's the final one. So be mad about it if you want, but understand that there's nothing you or I can do about it.

I let out an exasperated sigh. He was right. I could bitch and moan all I wanted, but it wasn't going to change anything. What was done was done. If Giancarlo had decided to help Robbie, for whatever stupid reason, then he would help him. I was still pissed, but I understood what Gianni was saying. There was just nothing we could do.

Anna Stone
Ugh. I know. I'm just pissed. Can we go do something else? I was in such a good mood and now it's gone. I want to be happy.

Gianni smiled and hugged me. I hugged him back. He was so great to me.

Gianni Giordano
Of course we can. It just so happens that I have a real hot date planned for tonight. Care to join me?

Anna Stone
Of course.

Gianni could make me forget about everything else in my life. I could just sit and get lost in him. I loved him so much. And I knew he loved me back. I just hoped that this could keep up. I had a really important announcement to make, and I needed to put all of my focus on that. I couldn't have any distractions between now and From the Ashes.

Although, part of me knows that that's going to be impossible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna Stone
It's been a while since I've been around hasn't it?

I mean, I've had breaks before. I've been injured plenty of times and had to take time off. But that's not what happened this time. In fact, I was perfectly healthy these last few weeks. I just didn't want to fight. I mean, why should I?

I had just won Path to Valhalla. I beat every other superstar in that match, and won myself the main event at From the Ashes. Why should I waste my time fighting competition that's below me? Why bother putting my body at risk in matches that benefit me in no way shape or form?

So I asked for some time off. And since the IWF knows that I'm one of the top wrestlers in the company, they granted that to me. It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. I'm just doing exactly what Brandon Macdonald did last year after he RIGHTFULLY won Path to Valhalla.

However, that didn't really work out for him. Taking all that time off left him rusty. He wasn't able to take advantage of his opportunity. He lost on the biggest stage of them all, in the biggest match of his career.

But I'm not Brandon

I'm not going to make the same mistake as he did. So I'm going to fight in matches. I'm going to get back into the ring one month before the biggest match of my career. I'm not going to just sit out and watch as my opponent gets better and better in the ring, while I do nothing. That's just not how I work. So I agreed to return for Heroes Also Die. And I'm going to be fighting in matches all leading up to my main event slot at From the Ashes. And believe me, I'm not going to pull a Brandon, and waste my opportunity.

Speaking of From the Ashes, I still haven't announced my opponent yet. But why bother right? Everyone knows that I'm going to fight Chad Mason. I want the IWF Championship. I want to prove to the world that I can be the face of the company. Chad's been pretty good lately. He's vastly improved since we last saw him. However, so have I. I'm better than I've ever been. And I proved that when I won Path to Valhalla. I proved that I'm ready to main event shows. That I'm ready to fight for the IWF Championship. I don't care that I lost my Queen of Wrestling title. Everyone knows that I'm better than Ruby. She needed not only a distraction from her group of bitches to beat me, but also had to cheat with her feet on the ropes. But again, not that I really care. I'm so far above all the rest of the women in this company, the Queen of Wrestling title was below me. There's not a woman in the IWF that I can't defeat. And everyone knows that.

So watch out world, because Anna Stone is going to become the new face of the IWF. Just wait until I make my official announcement this Sunday. Then we can let the games begin!

As for my match this weekend, well, that's not concerning me. I mean, come on IWF. I thought we were better than this. We're letting in some WEW trash to compete here?

Why?

Are we trying to prove that we're the more dominant federation? Because as I remember it, we already proved that. We beat the hell out of their company, and then they ran away and cried like the little bitches that they are. But now apparently we're letting them fight under our roof.

Fine by me. I'll just send them back out with a beating.

Eliza Gray is nothing. Look at her. She's an ugly tranny-looking bitch with an ass that's just too big. I mean, please tell me why you got an ass job like that. Did you think that it would look hot? Because it doesn't. Like some asses are big and hot. Nice and soft, like a fluffy pillow! But yours is like a giant square sticking out from behind you. It's like Nicki Minaj's ass on steroids. It's disgusting. I'm afraid that if I wrestle you, you'll just sit on me and beat me. I mean, nobody can escape that fat ass can they?

Or maybe you just eat a lot because you're a hungry little dyke, and all that food goes straight to your ass. Either way, it's not pretty.

And please promise me that you won't talk when we fight. I mean, I like it when a bitch screams as I beat her ass. But you have legit the most annoying fucking whiny voice I've ever heard. It actually physically pains me to listen to you talk.

I've seen tapes of you wrestle Eliza. You're nothing special. First off, you come from a second rate federation that is WEW. We proved that size means nothing in that fed. You may have a thousand active wrestlers and a bunch of different shows. But guess what?

We have one show, and twenty wrestlers. But they could all kick anyone in WEW's ass. We like quality over quantity here. We don't just accept any piece of shit wrestler into our company. We only pick the best of the best. And that's why anybody that's tried to challenge us has failed. And that's why you're just going to fail as well.

You expect terrible wrestlers as opponents. You're not used to fighting world class talent like me. You're going to be over-matched in this match, and it won't even be funny. Come in with any mentality that you want, it won't matter. I'm going to kick your giant ugly bumpy ass around that ring until you cry for me to stop. And then I'm going to keep going until you have to be carried out of that ring. I'm here to prove a point.

Nobody can walk into IWF and just beat us. Nobody can tell us that their fed is better than ours. Nobody can assume that just because we like to talk trash, that we can't back it up. I think we've proved time and time again that we can talk the talk AND walk the walk. And I'm going to prove it again Eliza. You think that you can come into my federation and beat me in my home court?

Not a chance

Don't mess with IWF

Don't mess with Anna Stone
Back to top Go down

Anna Stone [vs.] Eliza Gray
Page 1 of 1