Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parker Wade [vs.] Vanessa Cade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Parker Wade [vs.] Vanessa Cade Empty
PostSubject: Parker Wade [vs.] Vanessa Cade   Parker Wade [vs.] Vanessa Cade I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Roleplay here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Genesis   Parker Wade [vs.] Vanessa Cade I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:31 pm

OFF-CAMERA

“What do you wanna be when you grow up?”

“I wanna be just like you, papa!”

A bit of laughter can be heard following that statement.

“That so, kiddo? Well, it’s gonna take a lot of work. It won’t be easy. You might get hurt.”

“It’s okay. If papa’s tough enough to handle it, then so am I.”

Her eyes are fixated on the footage before her, watching as her younger self and her father – back then, quite younger with his vivacious blond hair flowing down to his back, dyed in red and black highlights glances down at his daughter as the two converse about the future ahead while someone else films them. One of the old home movies she still kept around at her home in Winnipeg, showing its fair share of years given the footage didn’t look anywhere near picture perfect on a large, 70” flat screen. She is lying down a few feet away, her piercing blue eyes carefully looking at the little girl she used to be and beaming. Just like she promised back then, she’d become like him…a professional wrestler.

Bryan Cade wasn’t the most well-known name across the world, although his stints in Canada and Japan did make him rather infamous. But his greatest gift to the wrestling world was the moment he decided to open wrestling schools. The “Palestra Rectus” was founded in Bryan’s hometown of Toronto, Ontario and eventually became such a success that he opened one in Winnipeg, Manitoba two years later. Bryan’s trainees achieved their fair share of success, perhaps the most well-known of them being the “God of Thunder” Chris Strike – who made his mark worldwide over the past eleven years of his wrestling career, achieving success wherever it was he set foot on.

Vanessa Cade planned on eclipsing Chris Strike as her father’s best and most successful student.

She felt it was both her duty as a second-generation wrestler to take the last name to greater heights and most importantly, she wanted that for herself. She wanted her name under the lime lights, she wanted to become the “absolute best in the world” and no matter how much work was ahead, no matter how many hours she’d have to spend in pain and agony like her father warned her so many years ago, she would do it. No pain, no gain, as they’d call it. She already had made a name for herself in Japan during her first two years working there and could have easily been the country’s biggest star until a torn rotator cuff on her left shoulder took her out of action for a full year. It was after her recovery that she decided to return to North America and try her luck here, be it with companies like Sex and Violence Wrestling, Femme Fatale Wrestling and eventually, All Star Wrestling Federation…

Grabbing the remote, she stops the footage and goes on pressing another series of buttons, leading her away from that screen of old childhood memories to more recent times. Insurgency Wrestling Federation’s last Pay-Per-View, From the Ashes II. She had been ready to get her gear together for the next Absolute Anarchy show over in ASWF when she got the news of the merger – IWF buying out ASWF and absorbing all of ASWF’s assets to go along with it. Then, of course, there was a choice…Vanessa was more than free to walk at that point and let IWF be IWF or she could seize on the opportunity given to her.

Take her well-earned, fought for and won ASWF Uprising title to IWF with her and put it on the line alongside the IWF’s Full Throttle title and have a unification match against their champion in Parker Wayde. Ladder match, winner takes the unified IWF Full Throttle title. It was the kind of offer that somebody as competitive as Vanessa couldn’t resist or deny, so of course, she jumped on this opportunity presented by the merger and then found herself all the possible footage she could muster upon the current IWF Full Throttle champion.

It was at From the Ashes II that Wayde won his title, so this was the footage where she decided to begin her studies. Moving back to a sitting position, Vanessa grabs a spiral notebook from the coffee table next to the couch which has a pen sitting on top of the cover. Flipping it open, she reaches for the remote and presses the play button and she proceeds to go to work.

Little by little, move by move, she begins to dissect through every bit of Wayde’s offense, his affiliations (the words “Natural Law” written in capital letters and underlined, almost as if she was offended by the mere motion of those words having a semblance of affiliation with her foe), the way he handles certain situations with people inside the ring, his bit of a vicious streak near the end of the match after disposing of Matt Rydell and then giving Jinx a similar treatment before forcing him to submit.

The hours pass on inside of Vanessa Cade’s living room and the notebook continues to be filled with notes – a lot of praise for his success in the company so far, a few weak spots she finds necessary to nit-pick at during her critique/study session and it seems like ages have passed when she hears her cell phone vibrate on the coffee table, Versailles’ “Gekkakou” blasting full-throttle from the iPhone speakers in question until Vanessa looks at the screen and presses the green button on it to answer the call.

“Hey Mena,” she says with a small smile, hearing the rather pleasant, English-accented voice of her long-time manager and agent. “Huh, that’s big news…” She nods, knowing that Mena’s been working with the IWF offices on getting her signed up under contract with them officially. “So, they’re saying it’s a wait and see on the full contract amount until they see me in action against one of their own…why am I not surprised?” Vanessa crosses her legs, letting the spiral notebook rest on her thighs as she listens to her agent explain her predicament. “No, it’s not a concern. I’ll give them a show of the likes they’ve never seen before…that should do the trick on your end of things.” Vanessa can’t help but to have a wide smile on her face. “Am I concerned? No. A ladder match is a new ground, but I would have had to go through one of these sooner or later. Better now than years down the road.”

Vanessa Cade places the spiral notebook aside and stands to her feet from the couch, white socks covering her feet along with a pair of comfortable grey sweatpants and an old, faded Winnipeg Jets t-shirt that sported the old logo before the team got shipped to Phoenix. She nods confidently after hearing yet another familiar question from the other end of the line. “Yes. I can…and I will unify those titles together.” She believed those words – if there was one thing about Vanessa Cade, it was her level of confidence. The power of positive thinking, if you will. “I’ll make sure the insurgency learns exactly who the hell I am by the time I’m done with him…yeah…thanks for all the hard work…we’ll talk later, then.”

Moving the phone away from her right ear, Vanessa turns it off before placing it back on the coffee table and then glancing over at the screen, the footage showing her opponent at Battle Grounds triumphantly raising the IWF Full Throttle title in the air. She slowly exhales. “Hope you’ve cherished your time under the lime lights,” she whispers towards the television screen, eyes narrowing.

Soon enough, it would be time to seize on the opportunity presented to her.

----------------------------

ON-CAMERA

The cameras are on and we are inside of the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, still a few hours prior to the massive three-hour special edition of Battle Grounds. The lens is fully displaying a rather fancy but modified area of the arena due to the proper background and lighting set up, the IWF logo sticking out in the best possible manner on the wall nearby – the proverbial interview area where the Insurgency’s finest and not so finest took it to the microphone before, during and sometimes after shows. Standing in front of the camera lenses, nicely and moderately dressed up – even if he looks a bit like a doofus – is one of the IWF’s main interviewers in Pasquale Semtex.

“Ladies and gentlemen, joining me at this time is none other than one of the main stars to come from the ASWF merger into IWF, debuting in this week’s edition of Battle Grounds – please welcome at this time, ASWF’s last Uprising champion, Vanessa Cade.”

Strolling into the view of the cameras, Vanessa Cade’s hair is down and completely curly, clad in a grey, satin-made, buttoned up shirt complimented by a white, unbuttoned suit jacket, a pair of white dress pants and a pair of black dress shoes to go along with it. One can also notice the white and gold ASWF Uprising title resting on her right shoulder, a display of the very thing that brought her into the position for the night’s main event. The smile on her face brims with confidence as she places her hand on her hips, indicating with a nod for Pasquale to bring the fancy microphone she was holding closer to her lips and let her do one of the many things she believes herself to do best.

“I feel…like there needs to be a bit of an introduction here, would it be fair to say? Considering the sudden shifts in the horizon and all,” Vanessa explains with a grin. “For those who might have missed the memo during the week, my name is Vanessa Cade. I’m the new girl, the second person to jump from ASWF into IWF after the news dropped that ASWF was going to merge into IWF and bring along whoever in ASWF wanted to be a part of it.” Given the opportunity that she was presented during the terms of the merger, it was very hard to let it pass by – add that to the talented roster within the company and well, the pot was very much sweetened. “So alongside Cody Taylor and a few others, I made the jump. I wanted to see firsthand what the Insurgency can offer and wouldn’t you know, first match in and they’re ready to trust me with a spot guys like Robbie Hart, Stygian, Steel Angel and Chad Mason are used to taking in a weekly basis.”

Pasquale nods. “It is a pretty big opportunity, as you are taking the ASWF Uprising title against Parker Wayde, who is the IWF Full Throttle champion in just a few hours in an unification ladder match – the winner taking the spoils. What are your thoughts going into this bout?” he asks, bringing the microphone back at her direction.

She takes in a deep breath.
“Parker Wayde, for somebody who didn’t even have a contract with this company months ago, well…his rise in IWF has been astronomical. From rags to riches, this is a guy who made enough of an impact to be recruited into Natural Law from the moment he won his debut. And now, after From the Ashes II was all said and done, he became this company’s Full Throttle champion.” She manages a curt nod, her small way of showing a semblance of respect for the accomplishments of her opponent. “Under any normal circumstances, maybe I should be intimidated even with the massive opportunity presented in front of me. Here’s a freight train who’s only been stopped once in his stay here in IWF, a guy that has the backing of a former IWF World Heavyweight champion and a group of people that I would not be surprised to see at ringside later tonight…” For a moment, there’s contemplation in the Winnipeg native’s mind as she adjusts the ASWF Uprising title on her shoulder, staring at it for a moment before returning her gaze to Semtex. “But then I happen to look at this title right here on my shoulder, I see my reflection and I remember quite well he has no fucking clue with who he’s dealing.”

She slowly turns her head to look at the camera lens. “I’m the kind of woman who’s been around enough in the wrestling business to make a few bold predictions, to have certain expectations of people whenever they get on this microphone and try to conduct their own sermon in the mount. Parker Wayde, there’s no denying you’re one hell of a talent and that you’re going places. But kid, you’re completely sold on your own hype to the point where you’ve consumed all the shares like a greedy little child, thinking it’s gonna keep soaring and soaring until you reach the very top.”

Vanessa’s free left hand is extended way above her head and the cameraman takes a step back as a means of capturing her whole figure so he can see whatever it is she decides to do.

“But what you fail to comprehend is the fact that in this sport of professional wrestling, the greatest sport that there is…there are many kinds of people. There are those who rise is steady, there are those who know nothing but to freefall, there are those like you who go up, up, up until you run into a brick wall and crash down…and then there are people like me, who just stay up at all times.” A toothy, pearl-white smile appears on Cade’s lips, accentuating her features. “This is the part where you’re confused, I know. So allow me to enlighten you. I’m a Canadian girl, second-generation wrestler who took her talents to Japan and became a dominant force – be it in the joshi-based companies or companies that had enough balls to allow me to go out there and put their male talent to shame. Eventually, my excursion came an abrupt end, I spent some time rehabbing a torn rotator and since that time, I have come back with a mission…and that’s to become what I’ve set out to be, by becoming the absolute BEST that there is in the world of professional wrestling.”

The career long goal, if you will. The reason she woke up during the early hours of the morning to get her proverbial work-out on, the reason she spent countless hours studying tape…cocky, confident, brash, many words have been used to describe Vanessa Cade over the last few years, wherever it is she has stepped foot upon but one thing was certain. Her work ethic would not be denied.

“Be it in FFW, SVW, ASWF, wherever it is I arrive…I firmly take my first steps into the world stage and to become exactly what I tell you I am.” Her statements are clear, articulated, her way of making sure not a syllable goes missing. “Sold out arenas! Nielsen ratings! Buy rates! Commoners and critics ALL glued to their television screens to watch the best action in the world today. The greatest wrestling fans in the world, gathered under one banner to watch the best! And Parker boy, you better believe that you’re looking at one of the best! You are looking…at what’s causing all of this!” She gestures to her entire surroundings. “At the end of the day, you came in as a replacement for JHalc in the opening of the 45th edition of Battle Grounds in Raleigh, North Carolina…and now, five Battle Grounds later, you get to see somebody come from something you called a dead federation make a main event appearance that you probably wouldn’t have gotten even close to getting unless I decided to unify my title with yours.” She claps her hands together. “It must be a bitter pill to swallow, huh? The match hasn’t even started yet and I already managed to out-do you with my simple placement at the top of the card by signing on a dotted line while you were simply pulled into this spot because, well, they needed a title to match up against mine to sweeten the pot.” She chuckles lightly. “I know, I know, it is very hard to be born with a golden spoon, but Parker, don’t you dare think for a second that I haven’t earned the right to keep that spoon in my mouth!”

Vanessa wasn’t exactly a well-liked person by the crowds for the most part, but the ASWF faithful had taken a liking to her during her short stay there and a part of her did believe that the IWF crowds would be able to embrace her in the exact same way once she made her in-ring appearance and the crowd got a good feel for how she performed in the ring, living up to her every word.

“This leads us to tonight’s main event extravaganza…my ASWF Uprising title against your IWF Full Throttle title. Title vs. title, hung fifteen feet above the ring and the only way to reach it is by climbing up a ladder and retrieving the gold. Big time fight feel across all of Milwaukee! Bright lights shining down! The pressure is on to not only perform in front of the thousands in attendance, but to be the one who goes up that ladder and captures the gold before the other. And believe me Wayde, you put the pressure on me and that’s where I excel,” Vanessa explains, licking her lips. “It’s my bread and butter, it’s where I have made a name for myself over these few years and tonight, things won’t just suddenly change. The fact is, you’re stepping into a ground that I am quite comfortable in…the ball’s in your court, kid. Can you handle the pressure, even if it’s against a woman who won a title in a company that lasted a month?”

She winks mockingly – directing it right at Parker Wayde – before patting her ASWF Uprising title. Even with the company coming to an end due to the merger, even given the fact that it will be nothing more but an addition to the IWF Full Throttle title’s legitimacy, Vanessa Cade holds her gold proudly, remembering the battles that took her to winning the belt and defending it like a true champion should do before the merger occurred.

“See, I remember your nice little rant over on Twitter there…something along the lines of waking up from my dream world right before I lose to you here at Battle Grounds. Hell, I know all too well you aren’t impressed with the girl who won a title in a company that just got absorbed by the place you call home.” She wasn’t dumb enough to lie to herself that her opponent could show a semblance of respect for her, her accomplishments or anything of the sort. Rarely were there people like it, especially in pro wrestling, where it is a dog-eat-dog world. She also remembered that she did run her mouth to boot on Twitter…a product of the confidence that’s brought her to the dance. “Parker Wayde, it’s plain and simple. Every time you have stepped into the IWF ring, you have exceeded expectations. But this time around, you’re running straight into a brick wall. I am unlike anything you have ever faced. Everything that you throw at me, I’ll throw back with twice the impact and vigor – be it using my wrestling repertoire or the ladders that are going to be all over ringside. I expect a fight…I expect the unexpected, while you sit there and act like you have this match and the unified Full Throttle title being handed to you in a silver basket because you showed up to the ring…and if you think that’s going to be the case this time around too, then you best get down to your knees and say that you’re sorry before I knock your fucking head off.”

At the mention of knocking somebody out, a mischievous grin appears on the face of the ASWF Uprising title holder and perhaps soon-to-be IWF Full Throttle champion, should it all go smoothly. “Speaking of knocking people’s heads off…well, considering I’m sure you haven’t done yourself the favor of doing anything other than hearing all that I’m telling you right now, well, I’ll do you a favor. Just this once.” Vanessa slowly lifts her right arm up, moving it so that it’s at a 90 degree angle and displaying her right elbow in full view of the camera lens. “In anybody else’s body, this is simply a right elbow. It can do its job by being enough to daze people when you need out of a wrestling hold or what have you…but see, Parker, in my body…this is a lethal weapon.” Vanessa pats the elbow proudly a few times, before stroking it with her fingertips, displaying an amount of love that’s almost maternal. “This is what breaks people’s jaws and most importantly, this is what shatters people’s dreams. Parker Wayde, tonight, you’ll know EXACTLY why they call me the Golden Elbow when you suffer from a little something I like to call the One-Hit Knock-Out! I’m going to make you see the lights, Wayde. I’m going to knock you out senseless and you wanna know why? Because I want to take what you have from you!”

She takes the ASWF Uprising title off her shoulder. “As much as I love this ASWF Uprising title, as much as I enjoyed being champion during my short stay with the company, that part of my story is done. It’s finished and given the opportunity I was given, it’s time for me to start anew. It’s time to continue taking my steps up the ladder and to do what it is I have set out to do and that is to become the best wrestler that this world has ever seen! I can’t…let myself fall down here. Not to you, not to your Natural Law, not to anybody!” Vanessa has turned up the intensity at this point, as her piercing blue eyes are narrowed and her gaze brims with determination to go out there and shine in her main event appearance. “You may be the Instant Impact. You may be on a roll that’s going to take you places in this business, but tonight at Battle Grounds, the man who is a part of the so-called Natural Law meets and learns what a true Natural and what the true Gold Standard of professional wrestling looks like and that person’s name sure as hell isn’t Parker Wayde!”

Ignoring Semtex entirely at this point, Vanessa seizes control of the IWF logo microphone into her left hand and brings it closer to her lips as the camera lens closes up on her face.

“My name is Vanessa Cade…and I will be your next IWF Full Throttle champion. Parker Wayde, on the other hand, is going to learn exactly why silence is golden when he catches a fucking elbow to the skull and his lights go out!” She winks at the camera again, slowly raising the ASWF Uprising title in the air. “Vae victis, Parker Wayde…woe to the conquered.”

She hands the microphone back to Semtex and proceeds to turn on her heel, grinning widely as the cameras catch her making her way out of the interviewing area before fading to black.
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Parker Wade [vs.] Vanessa Cade   Parker Wade [vs.] Vanessa Cade I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:48 pm

The laptop screen was the single light illuminating the room in front of Parker. The curtains behind him were drawn shut, isolating the superstar from the outside world. What was he looking at? What on that screen had the Full Throttle Champion cutting ties to everything around him. What was he waiting to hear? A knock at the door got his attention, and snapped him from his daze. How long had he been sitting there? It had to have been at least an hour. His thoughts temporarily made him forget what had shook him back to life, but whoever was waiting to be let in was sure to remind him, this time with even more vigor. He stood, surveyed the room as if contemplating turning on a light, and then headed for the door. He hadn't even crossed halfway to it when he heard who his visitor would be. Suddenly glad he hadn't taken the time to make the place appear to be something more than a cave of depression, he reached for the knob to let the object of his irritation into the darkness.

Marie Daniels: Finally! I was starting to wonder if maybe you had hung your miserable self in the bathroom.

She pushed past him and into the room whilst looking down at her phone. She was nearly to the desk chair before she noticed the total lack of light in the room.

Marie Daniels: Oh this is cozy. I guess I wasn't too far off with the whole suicide joke.

Parker: [slamming the door closed] Please Marie, feel free to let yourself in and get bitch all over the place.

[i]The woman turned towards him with fire in her eyes. She was accustomed to the banter that second handedly was insulting but nobody ever says things like that to her face. She opened her mouth to rip into him but it was clear that the weeks of problems between the two of them was about to boil over. Parker had done many things in the ring that had made people look at him as a man that isn't afraid to maim a person, but Marie knew that he was capable of much more than most people could imagine. She did not want to be on the receiving end of his worst side so she slammed her mouth closed and let the situation unfold.

Parker: I don't know what the fuck you think you are doing here but we are done. You hear me? You helped me out, and I solved your problem with JHalc. Whether it was getting you the guy that knew where he was a couple of weeks ago, or dealing with the shit I have dealt with this week, I paid my debt. This little partnership is over, and I suggest you take your ass back out the door you came in or you are going to end up like Jay does. That clear?

Marie Daniels: I am going to end up like Jay does? Or like Jay did?

The smile that crossed her face told Parker all he needed to know. At once he knew that the news that he had been waiting for had already made its way to this vile sack of slut in front of him. The irritation he felt had been building since the first time that his phone rang and she was on the other end of the line was finally reaching its zenith. He could feel himself about to lash out at her and rip her apart like he had ever person IWF had set in his path. Parker took a step forward, losing touch with the reality of the world around him, and entering that zone where the bones of people around him just seem too easy not to break. He was just out of arm's reach of the woman and was stopped in his tracks by her throwing her phone to him. His athletic instincts made it an easy object to snatch from the air, but he was not prepared to read what was on the screen when he set his eyes on it.

On August 31th, 2012 at approximately 11:50 PM, officers from the Chula Vista Police Department responded to a report of a traffic collision in the area of Broadway and C St. When officers arrived on scene, it was discovered that the incident involved a hit and run accident.

The victim was driving a white 2012 Chevrolet Impala. Officers on scene determined that there were serious injuries to the driver and the Chula Vista Police Traffic Bureau was called to the scene.

A 24-year-old adult male was driving his vehicle North along the West curb line of 00 Broadway, on a downgrade.

A witness saw him lose control down the hill, and the driver ran through a stop light. As the vehicle came into the intersection it was struck by what the witness described as a dark blue or black pickup truck. The pickup struck the car in the driver's door, and then fled the scene of the accident. The driver of the Impala, identified as American Professional wrestler Jay Halc, suffered a serious head injury and was transported by ambulance to UCSD Medical Center.

He was not wearing a seat belt. He succumbed to his injuries shortly after arriving at UCSD. The driver was pronounced dead at 12:23 PM.

The Chula Vista Police Traffic Bureau is currently investigating the collision. Investigating officers are Officers Walker, and Salazar.

Address/Location
Chula Vista Police Department
315 4th Ave
Vista, CA 91910

The report said it all. The man that had trained him was gone. This debt with Marie, was paid. The problem had been solved. No more would he have to help her chase down the man that he had not set his eyes on since his first day under contract with IWF. The weight was lifted. As he looks away from the screen he can see something in Marie's face that he hadn't noticed before. Possibly the realization that she was no longer in control of the situation. Maybe even something tastier than that.... could it have possibly been fear? Did she know how close she just came to joining the pile of bodies he had left in his path?

Marie Daniels: I came here to tell you that you are fired. I have no more interest in your services. Your contract to me is terminated.

Parker had to give it to her. She was able to choke back her fear better than most people in her position. She had nothing left to hold over his head. She had no power in this situation and worse than that... she knew it. She pressed her lips together so hard they appeared no thicker than the tip of a pencil. Marie waited for his response, not knowing what to expect. He stood there for a long time, sizing her up and taking in the fear that radiated off of her, before speaking.

Parker: Have have heard a lot of bullshit this past week, and not only from you. I have been a party to many excuses, stories and bitching since you first walked into my life. I have been made to be an errand boy for you for the last few months. I have no doubt that you came here trying to let me off your hook before I found you and took myself off of it. It's like you said though. This arrangement is over. Now, how about you do us both a favor and get the hell out of my room.

He chucked her phone back behind him. He heard it bounce off of the door and then smack the floor. Parker imagined for a moment the look on her face if he had broken it, and cut her off from all of her contacts. Imagine the people that might have a good day if she wasn't able to lord over them for 24 hours. She dared not look at him, fighting her desire to have the last word in the conversation. Instead she brushed past him and he heard her pick up her mangled device before walking through the door hastily. He crossed the room back to his bed and looked at the screen. He hadn't been waiting for any news, not really. Though he was a natural athlete, he had attended classes in journalism during his wrestling career at Wake Forest. Parker knew that Marie was going to find him and remove him from her employ so he had been waiting... writing... with a smile on his face.

------------------------------------------------------FTA Shoot--------------------------------------------------------

Last time I showed up for Battlegrounds I did so with a chip on my shoulder. Actually, more like a 120 pound nagging bitch that thought I owed her something. What did I do on that night? I took the best shots that the clown had to offer and I walked away the better man. Since I first showed up here and first heard of Jinx I had heard that he was the kind of man that you walk the other direction of in the hallways. The kind of guy that if you find yourself walking towards each other on a sidewalk you cross the street before you get close enough to get yourself hurt. Two months I have sat on this roster, beating any and all people that dared step in the ring with me. Nobody expected me to win. Nobody expected to see Parker become the hottest new thing in IWF. Nobody thought that come From The Ashes II that Parker Wayde would be the only man in Natural Law to make an impact. The only person to walk away with any shred of dignity left after his match. Not one person thought that The Instant Impact would be the only member of this "group" to walk away with a championship around his waist.

What did I do though? I came into this company, and said I would take on all comers. I walked through this door every single week and broke the person who was unfortunate enough to step in the ring with me. I have hurt people. I have made them tap out. I laid the Full Throttle Champion out in the middle of that ring twice in one week, and then took the title when I wanted it.

Dominance.

God given ability.

Champion.

Things that should come to mind when you hear my name.

Jinx was supposed to be a road block that was thrown in front of me to slow down this roll I have been on. The clown prince was supposed to teach me last week on Battlegrounds that I couldn't just keep walking over everyone. That plan failed. I beat him to within an inch of his life and the two of us smiled while I did it. Jinx knew when he looked into my eyes that I was the better man because that madness that he lets drive him is the same madness that I unleash on people within those ropes. The clown fell. The clown got hurt. The clown.... was no roadblock.

So what do you do to stop Parker? He beat a champion on national television. You have to give him a title shot, right? You have to let him prove himself on the biggest and greatest stage that IWF has to offer. But wait, isn't there some lesson that this rookie has yet to learn? He beat the champion already, clearly the clown won't be the same challenge the second time around. Intro Chris Cane. Intro Matt Rydell. If Jinx isn't going to be able to take the rookie out on his own, why not sweeten the pot? Why not throw in two more stars? Lower the chance that any of the men will walk out with the title.

What happened to that plan though? Where did the roadblock shatter and fall to pieces this time? Was it the newcomer Chris Cane? The man that hadn't done a single thing in IWF other than run his mouth before the show. Was he the weak link that allowed Parker to sneak into the small group that have been Full Throttle Champ? You all saw what happened at From the Ashes. Cane was a non-factor. I walked over him like it was my debut and he was Ashten Cross. The man with the big mouth stepped out onto the big stage and proved that it isn't easy to dominate right off the bat like Parker has done in IWF. He was left in the ring a broken man, but he wasn't the one that put the title around Parker's waist.

Matt Rydell then. It has to be. You put four men in the ring, and nobody is going to be crazy enough to try and take down the champion. That is why Fatal Fourways are supposed to be so unpredictable. The goal is to win the title with the least amount of effort. Taking on the champ is never the smart way to go. If it wasn't Chris Cane that became the target for Parker, than it had to be Rydell. As true as it may seem, Rydell took a beating of the sort he will likely never get again, but he was not the man that fell to Parker Wayde. The Instant Impact doesn't bother with the small fry. One neck breaking, debilitating finisher later, Rydell was an afterthought. Out of the picture. Removed from the equation.

And then there were two.

The Full Throttle Champion.

The Clown Prince of IWF

The Madman.

And across from him.... Parker Wayde.

The newest member of Natural Law.

The hottest thing going for IWF.

The Instant Impact.

It was like a repeat of Battlegrounds. With the fluff removed from the match, and the two that deserved to be there finally locked eyes on one another, it was like everyone already knew how it was going to end. The truth is, they had seen it before. People in the arena watched as lightning struck twice. Jinx, left in a heap in the middle of the ring like he was nothing more than a speed bump on Parker's road to the top of IWF. He fancies himself a clown, and Parker made him look like just that. One man left the ring on his own two feet. One man bested the former Full Throttle Champion twice in one week. That man was me. Full Throttle title held over my head so that all of those booing, arrogant fucks in attendance could see that I wasn't going anywhere. One man representing the only good thing that Natural Law has going for it.

You know... maybe I have outgrown their usefulness.

Maybe I don't need them as much as they need me to make them look good.

Maybe it is time that Parker Wayde cut his own path.

Marie Daniels was gone. JHalc was being put in the ground somewhere on the west coast.

What is there to wait for?
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Parker Wade [vs.] Vanessa Cade   Parker Wade [vs.] Vanessa Cade I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:59 pm

ASWF thinks that they can come here? They think that since management bought out their pathetic and struggling company that they can walk in here and act like we owe them something?

I waited two months to get a shot at the Full Throttle champion. Parker Wayde ripped apart more than half of the people on the roster just to get a shot at the clown. Not one person stepping into the ring with Parker for the first time has walked out as the winner.

What makes this Vanessa Cade think that she will be any different?

She came her a champion of a failed company and lucked into being allowed to unify that strap that hangs over her shoulder with mine. She needs to have her reality checked though. I may not have a lot of highlights in this company just yet but she can take a look at the three guys that were my size in the ring last night. None of them walked out. Britanie Simone didn't walk down the IWF ramp a single time after I hurt her in the ring. Rosalie Knight fell the first time she came across my path.

So you can start a fire on twitter by saying you are going to make Parker your bitch.

I'll tell you one thing that IWF has going for it. People like Parker may communicate over twitter with the fans but he is not a big talker. You know what happens when you get a roster full of talkers? The company gets bought out by a roster full of ass kickers. You and your friends get to go to work and stand up to a real challenge.

Bring your belt. Bring your pathetic excuse for ring skill. Bring your big mouth. Talking isn't going to get you anywhere once that bell rings though. Nobody is going to be out there to help you. I just went toe to toe with the craziest son of a bitch that IWF had to throw at me and now you think that I am going to be afraid of a chick with a belt from a defunct company. You, just like your buddies are going to understand that this company is not to be fucked with one champion at a time. I guess I am up first.

You better just cross your fingers and hope that I don't break your neck tonight at Battlegrounds. Parker Wayde is a new man. And you get to be the first stepping stone of my new career.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parker Wade [vs.] Vanessa Cade   Parker Wade [vs.] Vanessa Cade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parker Wade [vs.] Vanessa Cade
Page 1 of 1