Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From The Ashes II

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

From The Ashes II Empty
PostSubject: From The Ashes II   From The Ashes II I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:41 am

Well folks...the single most cursed show in IWF history has officially and finally been posted in it's entirety! It took us the better part of two weeks to get all the writers together and to get the show posted in it's entirety but I'LL BE DAMNED IF WE DIDN'T DO IT IN STYLE!

Anyways, i'm not banning anyone and, as an act of contrition, i might not even ban people next week for not leaving feedback because FTA II was so fucking late it was inexcusable. Long story short...we busted our asses and lost sleep and parts of our mental sanity trying to get this fucking cursed show posted for ya'll. So leave feedback if you want to...
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

From The Ashes II Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes II   From The Ashes II I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:47 am

Shits Proper
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

From The Ashes II Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes II   From The Ashes II I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:32 am

This is the most snakebit show...I'm honestly glad it's over. Robbie's apartment, Word trolling me, just GHAA! This show was the biggest pain in the ass, just...fucking cursed. Worse than Memorial Day. That was just everyone being out of town at the same time, as admins go anyway. This show just fucking bit us in the ass. It won't happen again.
Back to top Go down

From The Ashes II Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes II   From The Ashes II I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:54 am

It is a really great show, much better than the first FTA, the matches were great, the segments were spot on, the ads were funny. Sucked that it too so long to post but given the circumstances, better late than never. On a lighter note, I personaly look forwards to rping as Baron Tomson and I can't wait to fight Robbie a 4th time with the title on the line.
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

From The Ashes II Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes II   From The Ashes II I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:20 pm

At the end of the day, it was still a successful show.

I mean... Parker won.
Back to top Go down

From The Ashes II Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes II   From The Ashes II I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:27 pm

This show was cursed, and I take most of the blame for digging up the CM Punk curse! All jokes aside, I'm glad this show is done and posted! Even with the results taking almost forever to get done, I still think this show lived up to the hype!

Best Match: Crimson Skull vs. SBK

Best Segment: Not sure if it was the best, but Chuck Matthews being named the new GM of Battle Grounds was a stunner for me.

Top Performer This Week: Stygian

Favorite Moment(s): There were a ton of moments in this show. We have a new champion, we had a family reunion in the Skull/SBK match, you have the return and possible heat between Alexander/Stygian, Chuck becoming the new GM, HHR winning 3/4 matches. This list could go on and on with the different moments

Favorite Commercial: I liked the Sports logo on food, just for the tag-line lol

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Battle for the Briefcase baby! Also looking forward to the ASWF members and there championship unification matches, and lets not forget Cody Taylor is back!

Show Rating (1 - 10): Gonna throw it at a 9.5, it could easily been a ten but of course it was late and cursed so it wasn't perfect, but close enough

Comments: It really was a great show, just wished we got some more feedback!!!! And with the biggest show of the year behind us, lets keep the good times rolling as we head to Fallout!
Back to top Go down

From The Ashes II Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes II   From The Ashes II I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:14 pm

Robbie Hart wrote:

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Battle for the Briefcase baby! Also looking forward to the ASWF members and there championship unification matches, and lets not forget Cody Taylor is back!

SEE ROBBIE KNOWS WHATS UP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From The Ashes II Empty
PostSubject: Re: From The Ashes II   From The Ashes II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From The Ashes II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: Out of Character :: Feedback-
Jump to: