Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashes to Ashes and All That Good Shit.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ashes to Ashes and All That Good Shit..... Empty
PostSubject: Ashes to Ashes and All That Good Shit.....   Ashes to Ashes and All That Good Shit..... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Doin' It All Over Again.....

Starring:

Ashes to Ashes and All That Good Shit..... Thumbnail.aspx?q=756393839204&id=66d70c64a3fcbe4c9d8af5a405bb9714&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.fullthrottlesaloon.com%2fphoto_archive%2forig%2fjessejames

Vinnie Van Rose: The Main Man

Ashes to Ashes and All That Good Shit..... Thumbnail.aspx?q=872851507533&id=d5ddbefd9f2217c305aede29c3903079&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.exposay.com%2fcelebrity-photos%2ftyler-mane-death-cremation-los-angeles-1wSkda

Cyrus Van Rose: Vinnie's brother and all around bad ass

Ashes to Ashes and All That Good Shit..... Thumbnail.aspx?q=701548070804&id=2f46f9c41069332793e5865327a0dc3b&url=http%3a%2f%2fcdn.springboard.gorillanation.com%2fstorage%2fwrestlezone.com%2fupl_images%2fHERNANDEZ1

Paco: Werewolf Pain in the Ass

Part I -- Ashes to Ashes and All That Good Shit.....

When last I saw y'all I had just pulled up to the Sunny Valley Sanitarium, temporary home of my lil bro, Cyrus. Mama told me to take care of him before she died and after El Segundo, which I discussed in detail last time y'all popped in, he had gone a lil bonkers, so this is where he called home. I pulled myself up out of my '66 Camaro and slid the Colt into my waistband just as I heard a blood curdling howl from the direction of my baby brother's room.....I am not to fond of that particular noise and for those of you that visited last time you know why. For those that missed it....

About ten years ago, right before Lori Ann and I got hitched, my bro and my main dude Dwayne decided to visit a lil town called El Segundo. Lil did we know Mexican werewolves who didn't like strangers too well lived there. These guys took a battle to the three of us like nuthin' I have ever seen. If it wasn't for a werewolf bartendin' old man named Hildago and this wonderful gun in my waist band we would have all died that day. I put down their leader Paco with a bullet or six to the skull and we left and that was supposed to be that. Well you and I both know better than that....

Paco didn't stay dead and came to visit Rabbit Hollow and my lil bar the Rusty Nail. When he didn't find me he taunted me over the phone from my hotel in Canada and killed Dwayne and burnt the Nail to the ground. I had not brought myself to go to the Nail yet. I had lost my woman, my best friend, and now the bar I loved and lived for. I needed Cyrus with me before anything else happened....and just in case Paco was hiding out....

...Now that you are caught up, I gotta check on my bro. I ran through the lobby and past the check in desk. The pretty red head at the desk waved me through smiling her pretty smile as I gave her the howdy do nod and jumped the stairs taking two and three at a time. I got to Cyrus' floor lickety split and ran sliding in my boots to his room....I could hear that bone chilling howl and growling and what sounded like dogs fighting behind the locked door....This was not good!!! I slammed my shoulder into the door hard and the frame splintered on the third try. I spilled into the room and saw what looked like a gigantic wolf standing over the carcass of two ther wolf creatures....

Vinnie: All right you dirty sunvabitch....Where is my baby brother....Cough him up....

....I leveled the Colt right at the big Wolfman's big head and he put his hands up defensively, trying to ward me off....In the midst of his growling protests I thought I heard my name....

Vinnie: How the fuck do you know me....You big fuckers usually don't have the courtesy to call me by name before I kill ya....

....The Wolf slowly changed back into human form and knock me over with a feather....It was my baby bro....

Vinnie: Cyrus?? What the fuck is goin' on here?? When did you start pissin' on fire hydrants?

Cyrus: It happened after you guys told me to stay here....I guess in that big fight I got bit or something....Look my shoulder never did heal right....

Vinnie: What?? Well look at that will ya....Looks like they musta turned ya....Had you changed before this here??

Cyrus: Yeah lots of times but I always stay up here and lock myself in til it passes....Are you mad??

Vinnie: Am I mad?? Hell no, you will always be my lil bro, furry or not....I got something to tell ya....You remember all that shit from awhile back right??

...Cyrus nodded looking at me with his big brown eyes....

Vinnie: Well that fuck head Paco is back and he killed Dwayne and burnt down my bar, you remember that place right??

...More nodding.... He growled and punched a hole clear into the next room....Waving at the catatonic patient next door.

Vinnie: On top of that Lori Ann left me, so now it's just me and you bro.... I am taking you home. I need you with me helping me out. I ain't lettin' Paco get at you like he did Dwayne.

Cyrus looked down at the ripped up carcasses and laughed....

Cyrus: I ain't worried a lick about that lil pup bro....Take me home....

....Cyrus and I signed him out for the last time and slid into my Camaro....We didn't talk much on the way back to the bar, but in all honesty we never did talk much....We just didn't ever need to. We could always just tell what was goin on. I pulled into the lot in front of what remained of the bar....It had looked like it just burnt itself out, not even the fire department came to put out the flames. I ws the first one to make my way into the ashes of what used to be my pride and joy. I immediately ran to the bar and found a few more bodies burnt to a crisp than I expected....I knelt down in the ashes picking up the remains and stacking the four bodies outside in a pile to be buried....Cyrus got himself busy clearing debris so we could look around a bit better as I knelt and prayed a minute for those that died that night. I could tell from the rags left on the bodies that besides Dwayne three old timers bit the dust that night too. Bocephus had just gotten into town and unfortunately he was one of them. My Dad had passed a long time ago and the old man was doin' a damn good job of takin' his place. I asked Cyrus if he had found any more bodies....

Cyrus: No, and I know you were thinking Lori Ann may have been here but it looks like only D and the old timers were slaughtered....It looks like D may have taken a couple pups with him though.

Vinnie: Well at least some good comes from it I guess....

.....Cyrus began to help me pile wood up on the bodies of our friends as I said a few last words before lighting the pyre.....

Vinnie: Lord, we can never hope to understand why you do the things you do, but please give us the strength and the wisdom to carry on with out these good men....And to whip a lil werewolf ass in the processs....

....Both Cyrus and I growled AMEN.....I lit the fire with my zippo and turned away from the flames lighting a cigarette from my emergency pack....

Vinnie: I gotta quit this shit, Cy, it's gonna kill me one day ain't it.....

Cyrus: If the Wolves don't first bro....If the Wolves don't first....

.....Through the smoke I could see the form of a man coming up over the rise....Cyrus sniffed the air and growled and I pulled the Colt from my waist band and called out....

Vinnie: Who the fuck are ya?? Show yourself.....

.....Through the smoke I could see pair after pair of glowing eyes light up the night.....

Vinnie: Lil Bro, I think Paco has come by to say hello....What you think??

....Cyrus nodded as he began to change in front of my eyes......Howling to the moon just like one of them......
Back to top Go down

Ashes to Ashes and All That Good Shit.....
Page 1 of 1