Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jason Hawk. Master Thief.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Jason Hawk. Master Thief. Empty
PostSubject: Jason Hawk. Master Thief.   Jason Hawk. Master Thief. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:53 am

February 6th
San Diego.
Prison.

Katrina Costick.
That's it?

Jason Hawk.
Oh no no. It is far from over. It is just beginning.

Katrina Costick.
Then why did you stop?

Jason Hawk.
Visiting time is over. We must continue tomorrow though my dear.

Katrina Costick.
We still have lots of time.

Jason Hawk.
The clock doesn't lie.

Katrina Costick.
Hold on a second.

Katrina Costick gets up and walks back out to the lady sitting at the desk.

Katrina Costick.
Hi, remember me? I was in visiting Jason Hawk.

The lady just looks at Kat over her glasses. Kat pulls out her wallet.

Katrina Costick.
I have here 6000 dollars, which is enough to buy him out on probation.

Lady.
Give me the money.

She says with the same annoyed look on her face. Kat hands her the money with a smile.

Lady.
He will be out in a minute.

Kat takes a seat on one of the chairs and waits with a big smile on her face.

Jason Hawk.
Hey! I AM NOT LEAVING WITHOUT MY CAKE!

Kat stood up, ran towards Jason and hugged him.

Katrina Costick.
It is so good to have you out as a free man again... well, semi free.

Jason Hawk.
You are a life saver Kittie Kat.

He said as he wrapped his arm around her and kissed her forehead.

Jason Hawk.
Lets get out of here.

---

Los Angeles, California.
The Kat Box.

We walk into the Kat Box. God I missed this place. I missed every place that was outside the prison. It was horrible in there. I consider myself lucky that I didn't get raped or anything in there. I saw some weird shit in there. It is so great to be out!

Katrina Costick.
Welcome back to the Kat Box.

Jason Hawk.
God it is good to be home.

Katrina Costick.
You don't live here Neutral

Jason Hawk.
This is my second home.

Katrina Costick.
Oh cool beans.

Jason Hawk.
Actually I should just move in here. I am here all the time anyways.

Katrina Costick.
That would be nice. It gets lonely living alone in such a big house which is also a nightclub.

Jason Hawk.
I want to get in for free every night!

Katrina Costick.
You already do.

Jason Hawk.
Oh yeah, that is right. I've been gone for to long.

Katrina Costick.
Totally. But Jason, what is up next in the story?

Jason Hawk.
The Camp Condmned.

Katrina Costick.
I am in this part! cheers

Jason Hawk.
But it has to wait till tomorrow. I seriously need some sleep.

Kat looks disappointed but I am seriously to tired for anything. I walk up to the bedroom and I just collapse onto the bed and I fall asleep right away.

…..

“The Money Prince” James Shark, I have waited so long to take him down. He has been printing illegal money and terrorizing the streets of Los Angeles. And to top all this he is the number one drug pusher in the entire country. But still I felt kinda sorry for him. He had grown up watching his father, simply known as the Money King, go on with his criminal ways. Shark who always wanted to be professional fighter. Was forced by his father to follow his foot steps. Shark hated it. But he still loved his father because he had thought Shark everything he knows about life and how to survive on the street. Shark's father was finally caught and killed by the LAPD. But no matter what had happen. Shark had to be taken out. If not, LA will forever be this hellhole Shark has turned it into. When his father was killed Shark finally snapped. He swore revenge and swore not to let his father's legacy die. Now he owns a nightclub in the heart of LA. And it is behind the smell of all the alcohol and stupidity of the young guests, we will find Shark's illegal money printer. If we can destroy it, Shark is put out of business.

I smiled. I knew it was just a matter of time before Shark was removed from the streets of LA. I could see my smile come right back at me in the reflection of my cane. This was a special cane. It had been in my family and passed down for generations. Without it, we Hawks were nothing. Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Jason Hawk. A master thief and last remaining Hawk and I will not let my family name die. My mother died when I was still a baby but I still remember her funeral. So my father had been raising me on his own. He taught me everything I needed to know to become a master thief and be remembered as one of the greatest Hawks of all time. When I was thirteen years old my father was killed by the Money King and James Shark. So I have a personal issue to settle with this job. I was then put in orphan home. This is were I met my partners and friends for life. Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey.

I looked over at Chuck, who as usual, sat behind his laptop working on some big plan. Chuck was the brain in the gang. He came up with all the plans, made all the cool gadgets and without him we would have no idea what to do.

I looked over at Corey, who as always, was trying to figure out that rubiks cube. Corey was the muscle and the wheelman. He is seriously the strongest guy I ever met. Once in the orphan home he lifted a car over his head. I swear to God that is true.

Together we were simply known as The Hawk Gang. Like every other gang that a Hawk had been the leader of. We steal from the criminal to keep the civilians safe and tonight “The Money Prince” James Shark is going down.

Chuck Matthews.
I can not figure this out! I don't know how to get into the printing room! I need more photos Jason. I need photos of the printing room itself. See if you can find a alternative way in.

Jason Hawk.
Don't I always?

Chuck Matthews.
You do and go do your thing. I'll be waiting.

Jason Hawk.
With pleasure!

I jumped out of my seat and left the safe house. I climbed up to the roof of the safe house and looked at Shark's nightclub. On top of it there was a giant golden shark. It was his trademark. The golden shark. We knew that his printing room was under the nightclub. But we didn't know exactly where. I jumped off the roof and slid down to the ground with the help of a light-pole. I walked slowly towards the night club so none of the guards should hear me. There was no way I could come in through the main entrance so I walked around the nightclub. Behind the nightclub I noticed a window that was at the same level as the ground. I broke the window with my cane and slid in. I landed right behind a big guard. He hadn't noticed me so I stole his wallet, from his back-pocket, just to be funny. Then I send him flying with my cane before I grab his shirt and smashed him back down to the ground. He was out cold and shouldn't be a problem for the rest of the night. I opened the door and walked into the next room. There were tons of guards in there. They were all sitting at this long table. This most have been the break room or something because this guards were all eating. No one sat at the end of the table so I found a way to avoid them. I walked really slowly up to the table and crawled under it. None of the guards noticed me. But there was someone sitting at the other end of the table. I had no way to get out. Suddenly I noticed that one of the guards left. That gave me an idea. I used my cane to steal his food from the table. I took the food and put it next the to the guard at the end of the table.

Guard 1.
Hey! Where the fuck is my food? There it is! You stealing ma food man!

Guard 2.
No man, never noticed it was there man!

Guard 1.
You lying man!

I could someone get punched and a big brawl broke out. Everyone vs everyone. A true free for all. Every man for himself and as these stupid guards were fighting I crawled out from under the table and entered the next room. It was just a big box with a window.

Chuck Matthews.
That is it!

I could hear Chuck scream in my ear. I walked over to the window.

Jason Hawk.
And or friend the Money Prince is here too.

Chuck Matthews.
Take a picture of him just to be funny.

I took the picture.

Jason Hawk.
Done!

Chuck Matthews.
OK, here is what you have to take pictures off. First snap one of the money machine.

Jason Hawk.
Done!

Chuck Matthews.
And take one of the... no wait! Look at the ceiling! There is some kind of big cap there. Take a picture of it. I know exactly how to get in now! Get back here Jason and I'll share the plan with you guys.

I left the room and entered the brawl. None of the guards noticed me and I managed to get a few punches in. I walked out of that room and slid back out the broken window. As I slid out I crashed right into a foot.

Jason Hawk.
Ouch.

I looked up and noticed that it was the ever so sexy LAPD detective Katrina Costick. We had our fair share of battles in the past and she had wanted me behind bars for so long. For some reason though whenever she had the chance she would hesitate and give me the chance to flee. I have a major crush on her. I always figured that she felt the same way and that is why she never had put me behind bars.

Katrina Costick.
Ah, Jason Hawk.

I stood up.

Jason Hawk.
Ah Kittie Kat!

Katrina Costick.
That is Detective Costick to you! And you are under arrest!

Jason Hawk.
Why? I haven't stolen anything... yet.

Katrina Costick.
You don't have to ever do anything again for me to have a reason to arrest you.

Jason Hawk.
Fine, arrest me then.

Katrina Costick.
Nah, this is to easy. What do you have planned Jason? Where are Chuck and Corey hiding?

Jason Hawk.
Nothing and nowhere.

Katrina Costick.
I don't trust you. If you are still here in ten seconds then I will arrest you.

Jason Hawk.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

I moved closer to her.

Jason Hawk.

I moved even closer. We were almost standing nose to nose.

Jason Hawk.

I said as I kissed her with passion. I broke the kiss and ran for my life. It took a while before Kat realized what had just happened. And when she finally did I was long gone.

…..

Suddenly I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I could feel someone kiss my neck. I rolled onto my back and Kat crawled on top of me. She kissed me. She then started to kiss my neck. She moved down to my chest. But I pulled her back up. She looked surprise.

Jason Hawk.
Kat, I can't.

Katrina Costick.
But Rachel, she is..

Jason Hawk.
Exactly. I can't.

Kat realized just what I meant.

Katrina Costick.
Oh..

She said as she crawled of me and rested her head on my chest. Rachel, just the thought of her and what happened almost made me cry like a baby. I miss her so. I could feel a tear run down my cheek before I fell asleep again.

…..

Chuck Matthews.
So here is the plan guys. First Corey and I are going to shut down for the water in the water fountain in front of the club. They will send a guy out to fix it. This is where you come in Jason. You steal the keys to the car with the hook. We then meet again in front of the fountain. You hand us the keys. Then you climb to the top of the golden shark. Corey shoots the crane up to you and you hook it onto the shark. Corey pulls the shark down which will land on the fountain and destroy it and this will give us straight access to the money machine! Ready guys? Lets do this!

We all left the safe house. Chuck and Corey went to take care of the water and I just waited for the guy who was suppose to fix it. The water shut off and Chuck was right. They sent a guy out to fix it. It was time for the fun to begin. I walked up behind him and that to dig in his pocket, with my cane, for the keys. First I got his wallet. Then his passport before I finally got the keys. I took the guy out and met with Corey and Chuck back at the fountain. They left to find the car as I tried to figure out a way to make it to the top. First I crawled up pipe but it didn't got all the way up, they never do. There was a ledge that I could stand on. So I slowly moved sideways on it. I found another pipe and crawled up using it. As I made it to the top of it. I noticed two light-poles that lead to another roof which there was a rope that went straight to the top of the golden shark. I did two spire jumps on the light-poles and made it to the other roof. I then ran up the robe and straight to the top of the golden shark. I saw the car and Corey shot the hook up to me. I grabbed it and hooked it on to the shark. I then slid down the rope and watched as Corey pulled the shark down. It landed straight on the fountain which was destroyed. We all jump down the hole and landed in the printing room.

Jason Hawk.
Corey! Destroy it.

Corey nodded with a smile. But before he could the destroy it we heard a weird sound behind us. We turned to see “The Money Prince” James Shark stand over a knocked out Chuck Matthews. Corey attacked Shark right away. Corey grabbed his throat and the punches rained down onto Shark. But Shark managed to fight out of it and knock Corey out to. Shark ran right towards me and went for his knockout punch but I ducked it and back body dropped him onto the money machine. Shark was out cold. I walked over to Corey and woke him up.

Jason Hawk.
Corey! Take Chuck and get out of here!

Corey nodded and went for Chuck. I climbed up the ladder and watched as Corey and Chuck got out safely. I looked down at Shark. I jumped off the ladder with a double shooting star press. I landed on Shark and the impact destroyed the money machine. Just then Katrina Costick's men knocked the main entrance to the room down. I hurried to get up the hole again. She was so disappointed that she missed me so she arrested the second best and Shark was finally taken away from the streets. Corey and Chuck waited in the van so we could go celebrate a job well done. As they waited I stood on the roof of the safe house. I watched as Kat forced a handcuffed James Shark in the cop car. She looked up at me and I winked at her before I disappeared into the darkness.

…..

Am I the only one that sees something horribly wrong with the IWF?

A BLACK MAN IS A CHAMPION!?!??!?!?!?! Shocked

What the fuck is up with that? And to make things even worse.

HE IS ON A 4-0 WINNING STREAK!??!?!?!?!?!?!? Shocked

Seriously. How is this even happening? And it gets even worse.

HE IS RANKED AS THE NUMBER 1 WRESTLER IN ALL OF IWF!?!?!?!??!?! Shocked

I'll credit where credit is due. That is impressive Shark. Honestly. I am impressed. So should the rest of IWF be.

But then again. This black man hasn't faced me yet. And believe you me. His title reign and winning streak and his number spot will all be taken away from him on Sunday. He will lose it all! Because I need this win more then anything. For so long I have had people doubted my ability. They say I am past my prime. Among these people are my opponents James Shark and Death-Angel.

Oh yeah, before I forget like the last time.

DA. Just get out of the way and let the real men fight. You just fucking suck DA. You are the worst wrestler I have ever met. After I had been losing for six months I could still come back and beat you. So just SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT YOUR STUPID NIGHTMARES! IT IS JUST AS STUPID AS THE SYCO!

:HAWK:

OK, back to to the topic at hand. I have to prove all these people wrong so no one will doubt the name Jason Hawk ever again. And what better way to do that then beat the number 1 wrestler in IWF? But here comes the funny twist at the end. Even though people doubt and claim that I am passed my prime? There is still that little voice inside their head that tells them different. That little voice that no matter what always is right.

And it is that little voice inside their that tells them to put their money on me. It is that little voice that tells them that I will beat you Shark.

Why is that voice telling them this?

Simple. It knows just how good I am. It knows that no matter what Jason Hawk is never really out. It knows that I have not lost it at all. I have no ring rust. I am just 22 years old. HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO BE PAST MY PRIME!?!?!? No I have so much left to accomplish. So many more titles to win.

There is a reason for all the Jason Hawk hype and you better believe it Shark! It is all true! I will beat you! You can keep running your mouth about how you are underestimated and how good you are a knocking people out and your twelve inch dick.

Because I know exactly what I am messing and I am fully confident that I can beat it. Remember Shark? I knocked you out at Battle Grounds. Remember? And try to defend yourself with that it was a sneak attack or something.

YOU WERE THE ONE ATTACKING ME!

But the Hawk Eye caught it. And two minutes later I had knocked both you and DA out. I can totally understand that you are worried and about to shit yourself when thinking about our match.

If I was facing me. I would too.

Ready for your first lose Shark? Ready to lose your number 1 spot? Ready to lose your title? Ready to lose it all?

You better be, because I am ready to take it all from you!

And one more time.

DA.

:HAWK:
Back to top Go down

Jason Hawk. Master Thief.
Page 1 of 1