Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

■Master of the Game■

Go down 
AuthorMessage

■Master of the Game■ Empty
PostSubject: ■Master of the Game■   ■Master of the Game■ I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:17 pm

…■Master of the Game■…
…■Monday, May 21st 2011■…
…■Los Angeles, California■…

…■Nick Ridicule■…
Hey, what’s up everyone? I, as you know, am the one and only Nick F’N Ridicule. I’m here today at the amazing grand opening of the Cyrus Wrestling Academy, the first of what I’m sure will be many of gyms. No one was able to change the game as drastically as Brenton Cyrus did, now he’s looking to do what he does best and help create future stars. BC contributed to so many great careers, mine included, and is widely regarded as the greatest World Champion of all time.

Nick Ridicule walks toward the massive building, then enters through the glass doors. He walks through the lobby, stopping at the front desk.

…■Nick Ridicule■…
I’m here today to get in some last day training, scouting, and ring rust removal, before I step into the biggest match of my IWF career.. Actually, it’s the ONLY match of my IWF career, but I know I need my debut to be as awesome as I am.

The shot moves to a man sitting in the lobby, seemingly reading his newspaper. The paper is crumbled down, revealing Tommy Cornell.

Tommy Cornell
I WILL SAY IT UNTIL I CAN’T SAY IT ANYMORE! ONLY NICK FUCKING RIDICULE CAN ENTER A PROMOTION AND DEBUT IN THE MAIN EVENT OF A MAJOR PAY PER VIEW!

He stands up and walks over to the front desk. He and Nick shake hands.

…■Nick Ridicule■…
A man who needs no introduction…

Tommy Cornell
But is so legendary he’ll introduce me anyway!

…■Nick Ridicule■…
“Rough Justice” Tommy Cornell! Tommy was without a doubt in my mind the greatest wrestling superstar of the 90’s, then he joined NLWF and became the greatest announcer to ever live. No one calls a match like Tommy Cornell!

Tommy Cornell
I’ve been waiting like half an hour for you! Are you ready to put together the flawless game plan that will lead to your most destructive win over Corey Casey yet!?

…■Nick Ridicule■…
You know it!

Tommy Cornell
Fantastic! Follow me!

Tommy leads the way into the gym.

Tommy Cornell
First we’re going to get you warmed up. You haven’t been in the ring in such a long time, we figure you fighting a gauntlet to start things off today would be best. Brenton and I will be watching on from ringside, accessing your performance, offering advice, the works. All of the guys we have brought in to fight you will be using the moveset of Corey Casey. Now, we’ve individualized his strengths and weaknesses based on the situation into each man.

…■Nick Ridicule■…
So these guys are going to be going for something out of Corey’s playbook, I’ll counter it with something from mine.

Tommy Cornell
Precisely! Then once you’ve beaten the guy enough times, once you’ve gotten into the flow of stopping his offense, we’ll switch guys and bring in a fresh one with a new portion of what Corey Casey will bring to the match.

…■Nick Ridicule■…
Sounds perfect, I’ll go get my fight gear on and meet you at the ring.

Nick Ridicule enters the padded floor gym, looking around. He stands in his fighting shorts, his hand taped up and gloved, his feet with ankle protectors wrapped around them. He walks to the wrestling ring, shaking hands with Brenton Cyrus and Tommy Cornell sitting at a ringside table, before he enters.

Brenton Cyrus
The one problem with this training is the fact you wont be inside the dome, so you wont have that same feeling as you will once you enter at Isolation.

…■Nick Ridicule■…
Shouldn’t be a problem, I’ve been in this match before, I won my first NLWF Championship in this match.

Tommy Cornell
Just focus on countering the moves and landing with moves that stop his offense. During the match, everything you do here today will be with you tomorrow. It’ll be like your instincts take over whenever he tries one of his go to moves.

Brenton Cyrus
Bring in the first man!

A large man enters the gym in fight shorts, then walks over and enters the ring.

Brenton Cyrus
Nick, this is Dustin Ford..

…■Nick Ridicule■…
I remember, he was on my team during Rookie 2 Legend. How’s it going Dustin.

Nick extends his hand and shakes with Dustin.

Dustin Ford
Good seeing you again Nick, ready to get your ass kicked?

…■Nick Ridicule■…
Nope, but I am ready to do some ass kicking!

Brenton rings the bell and Dustin rushes Nick, holding his arm out. Dustin attempts to grab Nick by his throat, but he’s able to use his foot work to create distance. Dustin manages to cut off the ring, trapping Nick in the corner. Dustin grabs Nick by his throat and pushes him into the turnbuckle.

Tommy Cornell
DEATH CLUTCH!

Nick leans into the turnbuckle and double kicks Dustin to the chest, sending him falling to the middle of the ring. Nick steps forward, hands high, as Dustin gets back to his feet. Nick unleashes a five punch combination, two step forward left jabs, a right cross, then a left and right hook to the body. Nick steps back out of the way of a looping punch from Dustin, then lands a vicious leg kick that makes a snapping sound. Nick follows up with a Nick Kick to the chest of Dustin Ford, sending him back into the corner.

Brenton Cyrus
Very nice work, way to mix up your strikes to keep him guessing! If you don’t know what you’re going to do next, if you keep mixing things up so that he can’t get comfortable, then he’ll never be able to counter you unless he lands a lucky shot!

Tommy Cornell
DUSTIN GET UP AND LOCK HIM IN THAT FUCKING DEATH CLUTCH COREY LOVES SO MUCH!

Brenton Cyrus
You know I taught him that move?

Tommy Cornell
I didn’t know that, but it makes perfect sense. What didn’t you teach that guy?

Brenton Cyrus
How to win.. How to be a champion.. How to be a star like no other, instead of just ripping off the people you like..

Dustin runs out of the corner and spears Nick Ridicule down to the mat.

Tommy Cornell
HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!!! Where is Chuck at? I thought he was going to be here!

Brenton Cyrus
He’s a busy guy, Nick, GOGO!

Nick Ridicule lifts his leg over the shoulder of Dustin Ford, then places his shin across his throat. He throws his other leg up and over, locking in a devastating gogoplata.

Brenton Cyrus
Now transition out of the move so that you’re in a dominant position over him, without giving him the chance to tap out!

Nick Ridicule transitions from the gogoplata, into an omoplata, rotating his body so that he’s go a shoulder lock on Dustin. He continues to shift until he’s sitting next to Dustin, whose face is buried into the mat at his shoulder gets torqued. Nick release the shoulder lock, standing up over Dustin. He delivers a kick to the body, then continues with a flurry of kicks to his downed opponent. He lands kicks to his body, his legs, then to the back of his head as he tries to get up. Dustin tries to get up again, but Nick is standing over him and lifts him up for a power bomb. Nick Ridicule runs across the ring and connects the crucifix power bomb on Dustin Ford.

Tommy Cornell
BRING ON THE NEXT GUY!

A large black man enters the gym, rushing the ring. He climbs into the ring and attacks Nick from behind with a forearm club to the back of his head.

Brenton Cyrus
Julian Singleton, you may remember him as well Nick. These guys are both larger than Corey Casey, if you can deal with the power they have, you should be able to deal with whatever power Corey is bringing into this match.

Julian Singleton lifts Nick up and sets him up for a suplex.

Brenton Cyrus
PURIFIER! PURIFIER!

Tommy Cornell
WHAT WOULD MATTHEWS DO!?

Julian lifts Nick up for the suplex. Nick begins to delivers knees down into the head of Julian, who can’t hold him up for the suplex. Nick lands on his feet and spins around, hitting a spinning back fist. Nick spins again and hits him with a spinning back kick, dropping him down to the mat. Nick turns around and watches Dustin Ford sprint across the ring at him. Dustin drops his head and shoulder, lowering himself for a spear. Nick sprawls as he’s hit, then locks in a Peruvian necktie submission hold on Dustin.

Brenton Cyrus
Brilliant!

Tommy Cornell
Just like at Resurrection of Respect!

Nick lifts Dustin up, still holding his head down. Nick drops backwards and connects a DDT on him, then he nips back up to his feet. Nick windmills his arms around, then drops down into a kung fu stance, watching as Julian gets to his feet. Julian rubs his head, then charges at Nick who stands perfectly still in his lowered stance. Nick spins around, sweeping the legs out from under Julian, dropping him to the mat. Nick jumps up and lands down on Julian with a superman punch to his face. Nick stands up and surveys the damage done.

Tommy Cornell
BRING OUT THE ONSLAUGHT!

Three men enter the gym and go to a different part of the ring. One of the men reaches in and pulls Dustin out. A different man reaches in and pulls Julian out. The third man slides into the ring and throws a fireball at Nick Ridicule.

…■Nick Ridicule■…
THEFUCK!

Nick leans back and doges the fireball, watching it fly past him.

Brenton Cyrus
It’s like Nick is a part of the matrix or something!

Tommy Cornell
He’s moving so gracefully, flowing with everything that happens, I’ve never seen such focus out of anyone!

Nick leans back up and ducks out of the way of a clothesline. He turns around as another fireball is thrown at him, but counters with a Nick Kick, kicking the ball of fire back into the mans face. Nick spins around and drops down into his low stance, avoiding the second man as he swings his cat-o-nine tails whip at him. Nick delivers a massive punch to the stomach of the man, then comes up with an uppercut that lifts him off the mat, sending him flipping back over the ropes to the outside of the ring.

Brenton Cyrus
If he fights like this against Corey Casey, people are going to realize he’s as good as everyone says he is.

Tommy Cornell
He’ll be the face of IWF in no time, he’s already main eventing for them!

Brenton Cyrus
AS long as we can keep him focused on being the best, on fighting to his capabilities, I have no doubt he’ll go down as the best ever.

Tommy Cornell
I have to agree.

The last man enters the ring and grabs Nick by his throat. Nick clenches his hands together and uses the polish hammer blow to knock his opponents hand away. The man tries a big boot, but Nick catches his foot and spins him around. The man tries a spear but Nick jumps over him and he stumbles off to the ropes. He rebounds at Nick and is stopped by a the force face claw. Nick holds his hand up, leaving his opponent frozen in fear. A wet stain begins to appear on the front of the mans pants.

Tommy Cornell
I think he made him piss himself.

Brenton Cyrus
IF YOU DO THAT TO COREY, YOU’LL BE MY HERO!

Nick looks down at the stain and the man grabs him by his throat. Nick connects a judo throw on the man, but he quickly gets up and grabs Nick by his throat again. Nick lets the man hit him to the face. Nick doesn’t bother blocking any of the punches as the man starts to unload from the death clutch. Nick simply smiles off the shots, then grabs the man by his throat.

Brenton Cyrus
Force death clutch?

Tommy Cornell
Ridiculous Death Clutch!

Nick Ridicule punches the man once, knocking him unconscious, separating him from his senses. Nick holds the man up by his throat, the rest of his body gone limp, then he lifts him up to his shoulders. Nick points at Cyrus, then turns around as the second man runs at him. Nick lifts him up on top of the other guy, on his shoulders. The third man jumps from the top rope and Nick manages to catch him on top of both guys, on his shoulders.

Brenton Cyrus
Holy shit…

Nick squats down, then launches the first guy up off his shoulders and catches him with a super kick as he comes down. Nick launches the second man from his shoulders and snake eyes him face first into the top turnbuckle. Nick runs to the ropes with the third man still on his shoulders, then he rebounds and catches the second man with a Nick Kick to the face, sending him flipping back, out of the ring. Nick holds the last guy up and carries him to the center of the ring. He looks at Brenton and Tommy at the table.

Tommy Cornell
YOU REALIZE HE’S PEEING ON YOUR SHOULDER RIGHT!?

…■Nick Ridicule■…
… not until you just brought it up…

Nick tosses the guy up off his shoulders and brings him face first into a knee. Nick doesn’t allow the man to collapse down to the mat however. Instead he locks him in a Muay Thai clinch and holds him up as he delivers more knees to his face. The man collapses into power bomb position in front of Nick, who lifts him up and runs towards the ropes with him.

Brenton Cyrus
Out of the way! OUT OF THE WAY!

Nick drops the man out of the ring with a crucifix power bomb, letting him crash through the ringside table. Brenton and Tommy look at each other, then at the man laying on broken wood, then once again at each other. They slowly look up to the ring at Nick, who is standing tall with a smile on his face.

…■Nick Ridicule■…
I’m back!

…■The Massacre■…
Why you scared though? Why have you felt the need to hide from me all weekend Casey? Is it because you’re so predictable, that you plan on using the Chuck Matthews Sunday screw job? What if I told you that it’s not going to work? What if I informed you that you could pull off the greatest work of your life, and still fall so short?

All you have done is piss me off. Not in the way that you wanted to piss me off. You didn’t get under my skin, but you’ve insulted me. You’ve insulted the game. You’ve insulted your own company, the company you claim is the best.

It wasn’t, not until I got here and raised the bar. Now and only now is IWF starting to be recognized as the best company on earth. Not the best company ever, because NLWF will forever hold that honor. It’s true until proven otherwise. Only the test of time will be able to tell if IWF someday becomes greater than the NLWF was.

Now that the company has truly signed all the biggest stars in the world, the rise can begin. What’s the quote? From the ashes of despair?

You were supposed to convince people that you aren’t afraid of Nick Ridicule. You were supposed to show them that you are on my level, that you don’t fear any man walking the face of the earth. Not even the baddest man on the planet. They say to be the man, you have to beat the man. I am the man.

Instead however, you’ve proven what I’ve said since I signed my IWF contract. You’re terrified of me, you know what I’m capable of and it give you nightmares. Only this is a bad dream you can’t awake from. This is a nightmare that isn’t going to get better.

Instead it’s going to get worse. First you’ll become a version of yourself that was never very good to begin with. Then you’ll hide from me after putting up garbage. Then you’ll show up, only to realize it doesn’t matter that you showed up. You’re walking into your execution and I’m the man wearing the executioners mask.

That’s not FUTURISTIC MIND READING ABILITIES. It’s truth. It’s exactly what has happened this week. But come pay per view time. When we’re locked inside that dome, isolated with each other. You wont be able to hide from me. You wont be able to stall for time. You once said that time is the only thing that cannot be defeated. It waits for no man.

I am the hands of time.

Tick tock

Tick tock

Tick tock

Just like your luck. Time has ran out.

Back to top Go down

■Master of the Game■
Page 1 of 1