Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robbie Hart and Baron Thompson [vs.] Stygian and Griffin Hawkins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Robbie Hart and Baron Thompson [vs.] Stygian and Griffin Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Robbie Hart and Baron Thompson [vs.] Stygian and Griffin Hawkins   Robbie Hart and Baron Thompson [vs.] Stygian and Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:32 am

Who forgot to post the RP threads?
Back to top Go down
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Hart and Baron Thompson [vs.] Stygian and Griffin Hawkins   Robbie Hart and Baron Thompson [vs.] Stygian and Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Open up nice and tight on the IWF World Heavyweight Title folded and snapped in on itself to display it. The camera slowly drops back to reveal that it’s resting on one of those glass poolside tables at some hotel somewhere presumably in Dallas. Next to the title is a dull metallic tube, about the same size as a cigar. The camera keeps dropping back in a long, steady reveal to show Stygian is sitting on the concrete deck of some hotel pool. The camera does a slow pan of the area. The pool rests in some kind of glass atrium with the Texas sun shining down through the slightly-tinted double-pane glass ceiling. On one side of the pool is the wooden deck extending away from the in-house bar and grill. At the far end of the atrium are two side-by-side double doors leading out to a secondary pool outside. The rest of the pool is flanked by the sliding glass doors of the premium poolside rooms of the hotel. The camera rotates back around to the table to the table with the title. Stygian occupies the table, resting in a padded deck chair. His left leg wrapped in ACE bandages and a drink in his hand. He smirks as the camera settles on him. He takes a sip of his drink, presumably scotch, neat as is his favorite and sighs, gesturing to his heavily wrapped leg.

Stygian: This? Don’t worry about this. This is the price paid for becoming the IWF Champion, officially, for the second time. This is the result of going through hell to come through on top and prove that you are the best in the world today. If you couldn’t win that match? You don’t deserve to be IWF Champion. I won that match, and I deserve it. Already I can hear the protests. I can hear Steel Angel saying how it isn’t fair, how he won the number one contender’s match and it should have been a one-on-one match to try and get another bite of the apple. I can hear Robbie Hart talking about how it wasn’t fair, how the odds were against him and he shouldn’t have to fend off five challengers. Boo fucking hoo. This is the world we live in, this was the hand we all were dealt. I had to beat five other men same as you. Except unlike each and every one of you…I did it. Oh, I know what you’re going to ask…that hand shake at the end of the match…did I make a deal with Chuck Matthews, and if I did, at what point? There was no deal in place per se. More of an understanding. Chuck sees what’s going on. He sees Corey Casey building an army. Was Chuck’s plan all along to put the strap on Ryan Apollos as he said? I can’t say. Chuck and I don’t have a deal, we have an understanding. He wanted to know if the title was safe with me, and I told him it was. He wanted to know if I would swear fealty to Corey Casey, and I will not. Chuck Matthews wanted to know if I would defend this title to my last, and I will. Because unlike…just about everyone in that match, I actually have what it takes to be a champion. Not just to win the belt, but to be a champion. That’s the difference between me, and all the rest of the so-called former champions in the ring that night. That’s what sets me apart from Steel Angel, and what sets me apart from Robbie Hart. You two have won the belt, but I am a champion.

Stygian takes another swig of his drink and laughs, swirling it around in his glass and looking down at the swirling liquor with a detached bemusement before looking back to the camera.

Stygian: This is what I told you would happen Robbie, is it not? I said if you didn’t focus, if you didn’t buckle down and put the work in…I said you were going to be another in the long line of one-off IWF World Heavyweight champions, again. I said if you didn’t put the effort in, you were going to walk away empty-handed, again. I said if you didn’t come to that ring prepared to sacrifice everything to leave with this belt that I was going to win it, again. Hey, five guys? That’s a tough title defense. At least you were allowed to defend it. I got fired before I could lay down a different legacy with this title. Five guys, yeah, maybe that’s a little rough. But if you think you really deserve to be the world heavyweight champion, you have to come prepared to win. You have to come prepared to compete. You have to be ready to beat anyone on any given night. That’s how you prove you deserve the world title. Hey, you want it easy? You want to be a world heavyweight champion and not have to defend it against the top of the roster at any given time? I hear Brenton Cyrus is hiring. Trying to go start up that train wreck you all walked away from. If you just want a belt without having to take down the best wrestler in the world today? Go to NLWF. You can be the world champion there forever, because you won’t ever have to beat me.

Stygian laughs and shifts around, carefully pulling his chair around and situating himself so he can rest his leg on the table next to the title. He leans back, wincing and rubbing his wrapped leg before putting on his game face once more.

Stygian: Don’t you worry boys, I’m coming Saturday. This is nothing. Because nothing matters now but the mission. This isn’t about anything else but what Chuck asked me if he could count on me to do…finish the job on Corey Casey. I don’t care what he’s trying to do. I don’t care if he’s building an army, I don’t care if he’s just trying to eliminate me from IWF; nothing else matters. I have a singular focus, I have but one purpose from here on out. And that centers upon keeping this.

Stygian taps the belt with his toe.

Stygian: To me it doesn’t matter. Do I know who’s waiting at the end of the month? No. Do I care? No. If it’s your return match? Fine with me. If it’s some other combination of some nefarious machination to take the title from me? Bring it on. What I want this title for and what I plan to do with it is bigger than anyone. It’s bigger than you, it’s bigger than me, and it’s bigger than all of IWF. It’s above petty grudges, it’s above old blood feuds. I have a war to win, and in the process I’m going to give this company something it hasn’t had in a long time: A champion to be proud of.

Stygian laughs, drinks down the last of his drink and sets the empty glass on the table.

Stygian: This isn’t the beginning of a world heavyweight championship reign; it’s a declaration of war. Not just on Corey Casey, not just on Alexander Remington. On all of you. Ever since I came back, I’ve been demolishing this roster. I picked up right where I left off. I started by taking everyone this company was trying to tell me was better than I, and demolishing them. Everyone who they told me was supposed to be everything to this company fell before me like they were nothing. Pick a name in IWF, pick any of your heroes, any of your champions…all have fallen before me. There’s almost nobody in this company I haven’t beaten, and the ones I haven’t don’t want to test me. All along I knew I was the best. All along I said I was the best. This time nothing is going to stop me. I’ll heal up this leg. I’ll mend. So come after me. Come on your own, come at the behest of Corey Casey, come to claim the ten million dollar bounty. I’ll be waiting.

Fade out, yes it sucks, I don’t care after the last couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Hart and Baron Thompson [vs.] Stygian and Griffin Hawkins   Robbie Hart and Baron Thompson [vs.] Stygian and Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Prologue

Many would look at me and wonder if I am just some ego driven Superstar from UECW. They look at me and see that I am a former World Heavyweight Champion who expects to be treated like Royalty in a brand new federation. Anyone who didn't know me would easily write off that I think that I should be sharing the stage with Stygian, Steel Heart and all the other main eventers here in IWF. You can easily look at me and automatically think that I am coming into this federation to take over the place and turn it into my personal playground...like I am here to steamroll through the competition and add another World Heavyweight Title to my long list of accomplishments.

Some people can be so wrong...

I'm not here for all that. Yes I do want to become IWF World Heavyweight Champion, that's my goal. But I want to work my way up. I don't believe in being handed my opportunities like many others have in the past, I like to work for them. If you asked somebody a long time ago could Griffin Hawkins be a Main Eventer, they would tell you you're fucking crazy. But the thing is, I'm an anomaly. What's that mean? I'm glad you asked. An anomaly is something that wasn't supposed to happen. I wasn't supposed to happen. All my career..all my life people told me that I would never amount to anything.

I really wasn't supposed to happen was I?

The best part about it all was that I ended up proving everyone who ever doubted me wrong. In UECW I became the Main Eventer I know I can be and I know in time I will do just the same in IWF. I'm in the main event this week. I team with the World Heavyweight Champion Stygian against my old buddy Blaze and Robbie Hart. I never thought I would be in the Main Event so early, but I'm going to make the best of my opportunity and prove to the IWF that I do belong here and that I can be a major player. I don't know who Robbie Hart is...but I know who Baron Thompson is and it's time he gets a little payback for attacking me from behind. He's sadly mistaken...

------------------------------------------------------

Four Years Ago...

A long time ago I knew the true meaning of the word family..I also knew the true meaning of the word loss...when I became part of the family, I was also incorporated into another stable..Ascended Supremacy. But the leader turned out to be a two faced double crosser who only used me since day one. I figured that the Michaels family would have my back throughout everything...but when I got there to the Michaels Home, to my shock my bags were outside the front door. I opened the door to see the eldest sister, Tara Michaels in the main hall. She had long brown hair and deep brown eyes. The way she looked at me gave me the feeling that something wasn't right.

Griffin Hawkins - Tara...whats going...

Before I could even finish, she cut me off.

Tara Michaels - I want you out of here...

Griffin Hawkins - What?...Is this some kind of joke?

Tara Michaels - Do I look like I'm joking Griffin? Your bags are packed and I want you out.

Griffin Hawkins - Tara...whats going on?

[color=lightblue]Tara Michaels - Just go Griffin...I don't want to see you in this house again.

This was all really confusing to me. I thought me and Tara were cool.

Griffin Hawkins - Look..I don't know what Jace said to you to make you want to kick me out, but we can get through this..

Tara Michaels - Goodbye Griffin.

With that she shoved me out the door. I was just left alone on the porch in the cold winter night. I had no idea why this was happening...why now of all times. These people took me in and accepted me as my family one day...and now I am just being pushed out the door. Was it something I said or something I did wrong? Why did this have to happen now?

Snow was beginning to fall from the night sky. Common sense would be to tell me to go home..but this is my home. I didn't want to go somewhere and find a cheap hotel, I wanted to make things right. Whatever the problem was, I wanted to work it out with Tara like adults. I sat out there for what seemed like an eternity as the snow continued to fall to the ground. I was starting to get colder and colder. All I had on was a Leather Jacket and no hat on my head.
I would probably get sick out here waiting for someone to come out..but I had to prove my point.

After what seemed like forever, Tara finally opened the door. I slowly got up, looking at her with hope in my eyes.

Tara Michaels - Leave now..the neighbors are going to start talking if you stay out here.

Griffin Hawkins - Tara...

Tara Michaels - I don't want to hear it.

Before she goes back inside, she tosses a white envelope at my feet. I reach down and pick it up, opening the flap to see pictures of myself with her and her sisters. Each one was of me being happy and smiling for the camera with each of them. I could feel my heart shatter in a million pieces right all over the porch.

Griffin Hawkins - Tara..I don't understand..these are supposed to be special memories of us..

Tara Michaels - Memories of you mean nothing to me. Don't even show your face around here again.

She turned away to go inside. I couldn't take it anymore and tried one more desperate plea to work things out.

Griffin Hawkins - Tara please! You can't do this! I can't live without you or your family!

My pleas fell on deaf ears as she shut the door. Frantically I started pounding on the door for her to let me in.

Griffin Hawkins - Please Tara let me in! Let me in!

Inside Tiffani had heard everything, she ran down to open the door for me, but Tara held her back.

Tara Michaels - No Tiffani..he stays out.

Tiffani was visibly upset..having someone who was there for her being cast out.

Tiffani Michaels - We can't leave him out there!

Tara Michaels - We can and will..we don't need him.

Tiffani Michaels - I can't believe you're doing this! What did he ever do to you!?

Tara Michaels - I'm doing you a tremendous favor Tiff, one day you'll thank me!

I had given up on getting her to open the door and just sank to my knees, tears streaming down my face. The only family that had ever been there for me was ripped away...and I didn't know why. All I could think about was all the members of the Michaels Family that I would never see again...including the one who was there for me every step of the way.

Griffin Hawkins - I've got no one...

In the past year...Tiffani and her sisters took me in and gave me a home and a place to stay, a place safe from everything....and now I had nothing. This would be one of the darkest chapters in my life....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 7th, 2012, 8:00 PM
Dallas, Texas
Marriott Hotel

It was just hours before the big match. I was participating in the main event my second week in. Very unexpected if you ask me. The night before Battle Grounds I had some thinking to do. I sat out on the patio of the hotel room in Dallas Texas. I leaned on the railway and looked up at the beautiful night sky. The stars were out tonight as I just gazed at them. I felt at peace, just wishing I could be this way forever. Just then I heard a female voice.

"Figured you'd be out here.."

I knew instantly who it was. I didn't even have to turn around. I answered the voice with a reply of my own.

Griffin Hawkins - I'm a star gazer..it's expected of me.

In the moonlight, I can see Tiffani coming out onto the patio. She gives me a warm smile as she takes her place by my side. It was always nice to enjoy something when I had my best friend by my side.

Tiffani Michaels - Why are you out here? I figured you'd be watching a Halloween movie Marathon or something..

Griffin Hawkins - Oh, I was just thinking..

It felt like she knew me like a book. She could always tell whenever something was bothering me. Me and her always had that sort of connection where we knew what the other was thinking. In a sense we were like brother and sister.

Tiffani Michaels - I know something is on your mind. Are you okay after last week?

Griffin Hawkins - Huh? No I'm fine. It'll take more than a cheap shot from behind by some gutless little bitch to rattle me.

Tiffani Michaels - Then whats on your mind?

Griffin Hawkins - I don't know. All this pressure is on me just because I am from UECW and the fact that I was the last UECW Champion in history.

Tiffani Michaels - Well of course there is Griffin. I mean you were one of the most biggest Superstars in UECW..so of course they signed you.

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah I know that part..but it all seems so overwhelming. I really want to repeat the success I had in UECW over here, but it seems..different. I don't want to be lost in the shuffle.

She put her arm around my neck, looking to comfort me in this time of doubt.

Tiffani Michaels - I won my first title in my first official match in IWF. That has to be a sign that things will go good for us both. You're always telling me I can accomplish anything..so can you.

I give her a warm smile. I honestly don't know where I'd be if I didn't have Tiffani in my life.

Griffin Hawkins - Why do you believe in me so much?

Tiffani Michaels - Because you've been there for me since the beginning and supported whatever decision I made. I'd never want you to doubt yourself..especially now.

Griffin Hawkins - I think maybe we'll both be alright in this place.

Tiffani Michaels - Yeah, just don't give up no matter what happens.

I smiled as I put my arm around her as we watched the stars together.

Tiffani Michaels - It's so beautiful out here..

Griffin Hawkins - I know...

Tiffani Michaels - I wish this night would never end..

I felt the same way she did. I really wished we could stay out here, away from everyone as we watched the beautiful night sky. Me and Tiffani had an uphill battle to fight. Sure some will try and knock us off..but at the end of the day we'll still be here.

--------------------------------------------------

October 7th, 2012, 9:11 PM
Dallas, Texas
American Airlines Arena

IWF Cameras finally open to the deserted parking lot of the American Airlines Arena. There isn't a car in sight as the camera man walks through the lit up Parking Lot. The camera man found me sitting on my car in casual clothes consisting of a Purple Biker Jacket, a Marilyn Monroe T-Shirt and black jeans. A cigarette is between my fingers as I look to the camera man with a bit of a smirk on my face.

"It's a funny thing...wouldn't you say? People say they are going to do something..but once they fail miserably...they have to resort to desperate tactics to try and get their point across. Last week me and Baron Thompson fought it out in the middle of the ring. He gets counted out and I get the win. How does old Blazey reward me? By laying me out right in the middle of the ring. He can forget about the good sport award. My debut did not go as planned, but I proved that I can hold my own against one of the Superstars of Insurgency Wrestling Federation. And this week ladies and dudes...it's time for me to get a little bit of payback. I team with the IWF Champion Stygian against Baron Bitchcakes and Robbie Hart. In a Main Event like this..I'm going out to prove myself once again."

I take a puff of my cigarette and allow the smoke to leave my body.

"I'm going to give the devil his dude this week...my old pal Baron Thompson. I gotta hand it to ya Blaze. You did one hell of a number on me. You beat me down and left me right in the middle of the ring. You did come through on your word to teach me a lesson. Only thing is though....you had to do it from behind. You couldn't beat me down like a dog to my face. Instead, you attacked me from behind like a little pussy and laid me out. I applaud you my man...but the one mistake you made was that you didn't kill me. You didn't finish the job dude.
If you don't put dirt on someone like me, I'll just keep getting out of the grave. I'll keep coming back to haunt you. And thats going to be apparent in this match at Battle Grounds. Last week I took everything you can throw at me...and I'm still standing ready for more. Sure..I didn't get the one two three like I planned, but I did pick up my first official win in IWF...and I'm looking to make it another once you and me meet in the center of the ring."

I really had something to prove now. I wanted to show that this victory over Thompson was no fluke and that I can beat him one two three in the middle of the ring.

"You probably think I'd be gloating over my victory over you Thompson. You probably are expecting me to shout from the rooftops that I beat the almighty Baron Thompson in my debut. But I'm not. You see, I did not want a victory by that means. It's not my fault that you got your dumb ass counted out and I was the first one in the ring. There will come a time when it's just you and me in the middle of that ring. There will be no Stygian..no Robbie Hart..just us. Yeah, you beat the hell out of me....but I kicked the living shit out of you just as bad and deep down in your guts...you know it. And now that you see I'm not afraid of you, you're getting desperate..saying you have a new target like that's supposed to scare me. Bitch, you're going to have to try a little harder than that. Unless you're looking to turn Super Sayian on me..especially with that hair, you're not going to move me. This time, I'm going to straight up beat your ass...no excuses."

I threw away the cig, done with it already as I continued the promo.

"You see...I'm different from you Thompson. Everything I've done to you so far, it was too your face..like a man. I didn't wait till your back was turned and attacked you. Hell, when I knocked you flat on your ass with one single punch and left you crying like a little bitch at the last Pay Per View, I did it like a man...I didn't jump the rail and attack you from behind.
So you don't have to be looking over your shoulder wondering if I'm going to be around the next corner looking to take you down...It's going to be in the middle of the ring. Now that I see right through this false facade of you being this big bad ass...I got you all figured out kid..I got your number. At Battle Grounds, you're going to be looking up at those lights...wishing you never fucked with me."

This time I was determined to get the win over Blaze. I was tired of listening to this kid run his mouth and I wanted to shut it for good.

"Which brings me to contestant number two...Robbie Hart. Now Robert, I don't really know who you are. Hell, I really got no problem with you. Only thing is though, you're in my way. And what happens to people who get in my way? I take them out of my way. Now, I watched your match at the Pay Per View and I can honestly say that you're one tough fucker to beat in that very ring. And even though things didn't work out as you planned with Stygian getting the win, you're still in the running for the IWF Title. A belt that I am looking to earn my way to someday. But for Battleground..you and me are going to clash in the middle of the ring for the first time ever."

For some reason..this man interested me. He seemed to take no shit from anyone. It would be interesting to watch him pop Thompson in the face for getting on his nerves.

"I've heard quite a lot about you Robbie..like me you have quite an impressive list of Championships. You've been in the ring with just about everyone there is. Thats what makes this interesting. I enjoy stepping into the ring against new opponents and seeing if I got what it takes to pin their shoulders to the mat. Now I'm sure you're probably expecting me to quake in fear at the mere sight of you, but I got news for you pal...that ain't happening. I don't fear any man in that very ring. I don't know you...but I know your reputation...in fact I'm banking on it when we look across the ring at eachother. I look very forward to this battle."

I slowly step off the car, cracking my neck.

"The Main Event of Battle Grounds is a Dream Team you might say...The Dragon...The Rock Soldier. Two forces from two different worlds in that very ring team up to take on Robbie Hart and Baron Thompson. Now, I don't know Stygian either..we never even met face to face yet...let alone teamed up. But Stygian, I'm only going to say this once. You better have my back...just like I have yours. If you punk me out and stab me in the back, then we are going to have some serious problems. Because the two of us together both have some demons that need to be slayed. And for the record...congrats on becoming Champion. Who knows...one day it might be you and me in that very ring. But we're going to see if we can co exist as a team. So Sty...watch my back....or The Dragon is gonna get Rocked."

I take out another cigarette and light up before the camera man leaves me be.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Hart and Baron Thompson [vs.] Stygian and Griffin Hawkins   Robbie Hart and Baron Thompson [vs.] Stygian and Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:37 pm

Robbie Hart and Baron Thompson [vs.] Stygian and Griffin Hawkins Fire11

Robbie Hart and Baron Thompson [vs.] Stygian and Griffin Hawkins Freehold-raceway-mall-09

†† Location: Downtown city mall††
† September 24th 12:35 P.M†

This place was alot bigger than I thought, and Sarah's eyes were just big and wide from the moment this building came into view. I can't blame her for that I mean..........just look at this mall!

Floor upon floor filled with all kinds of stores, stands and restaurants ranging from fast food joints to actual four star style restaurants. A whole sea of people flooding in and out of this enormous building tells me two things: One trying to separate Sarah and Joey apart is gonna be a bitch and Two, good luck trying to find a private spot to fuck Sarah.

Just the thought of it sucks but I kept my frustration locked away inside, I didn't want to give anything away. That's thing about being a hired gun working for the chairman of the board: You gotta keep your trap shut and focus on the objective.

Still trying to get over that fact as well, I’ve never seen myself actually working for the chairman of a wrestling federation. I mean shit the last chairman I had wanted to have absolutely nothing to do with me. He didn't think that I would get the crowd on my side in such a fast amount of time; he didn't think I would be able to beat his son and become Heavyweight champion within less than three months being part of his company. His first thought was "Very well no problem, I can handle this punk. He can be contained and my son will take back what is rightfully his."

Yeah right he tried to screw me over so many fucking times and the best part of it was it made the fans love me even more. Imagine this guy who started off burning jobbers and breaking bones of other athletes ends up being more popular than any athlete on that roster. It pissed off the champion; it pissed off his father the chairman, it pissed off the board of directors. Their pride and ego would serve to feed my arrogance and desire to just rub it in their fucking faces and I exploited that many times before. I would have the belt taken from me again and again only for me to show up and deny "prince charming" his "rightful Heavyweight championship." HAH! He would feel the force of my boot to his jaw and having his dome cracked many times before. It was like a pattern, he would start off with "This rookie thinks he can come up and demand a shot at my belt!? I'll show this ass clown that he's not ready from prime time." first defeat then he goes "Ok that was a fucking fluke dammit! I'm gonna hurt this guy and take back my belt!" one title defense later "I want another shot but I want someone in that ring with me because I don’t want to be the only one taking those kicks to the face." next show after I beat his ass in that match "One more shot......just let me win this time please? I don't wanna get kicked in the face again. Just let me win pretty please? I'll make it worth your while." bashed his face with belt and beat him again then finally "*sobs* you’re mean! You are a mean mean man, I clearly can't beat you one on one or in any match so I'm gonna have my dad who's dick I suck and ass I kiss take that belt away from you so that I can win it back. Because I can't win with you around, you're much more skilled than me and plus you have a much higher fan base than I ever will and you bring more people to this fed than I will ever in my lifetime!"

So yeah I took the whole federation by storm, embarrassed the chairman, made his son my bitch and got the crowd on their feet just by walking into the ring with belt in tow. They had to take the belt away from me because apparently no one on the fucking roster has the balls to step up and face me alone. I could see it in their eyes, they were scared of me.........fucking wimps all of them.

Corey Casey on the other hand is a whole different story all together. He even said it himself, he see's alot of himself in me which in retrospect says alot. I've been called the best in the world in ASWF and here I've been called the next Corey Casey.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Well considering that Corey is the head of the company who is very well respected among peers and fans alike I suppose it is. Can I trust him to take me to the very top? Maybe and then again maybe not, it's far too soon into the game for me to change my mind. I'm gonna ride this gravy train for as long as it can go, sooner or later I'm gonna be on my own again which is fine, given the history of past stables and allegiances in this federation I don't expect very much from this group. However if the same guy who was part of Upper Limit is running the show then it could be the best choice I've ever made in my career.

Like I said before, too soon to tell and that's what concerns people: They are unsure of the idea, most will jump on it in a hot second because what do they got to lose? People like me don't have that kind of luxury, I want what's best for me and I will not risk my reputation for the sake of partaking in an idea that holds no weight. I've heard so much about Corey and the way he handles things, considering this federation has been around for as long as it has I'm willing to be alot of faith and trust into him.

Yeah I know right? Me trust someone else? Sounds too good to be true but.........I don't know maybe I'm getting over my head or perhaps I'm just letting the sudden goodness of my life get the better of me and it's clouding my judgment. Regardless of what it may be, I know people are expecting good things out of me and I haven't failed to deliver before and I don't attend to do so anytime soon. I always make an impact regardless of what I do, I'm always willing to make an impact even at the expense of someone else.

Sarah: This is so cool! I hope we've brought some money along with us brother!

Joey: Yeah we did sis, knowing you, you're gonna have me carry your bags when it's all said and done.

Baron Tomson: That won't be a problem Joe, I'll carry her bags if need be.

Sarah: You do that Baron?

Baron Tomson: Sure.....I'm a nice guy after all.

Sarah: Oh thank you!

I'm thinking: "You'll be thanking me soon enough once I get you out of those clothes of yours." I scanned the area; there must be a place where we can settle down so that I can work my magic. After looking around for a few more minutes, my gaze follows upwards to the 2nd floor.

Baron Tomson: Hey how about we go get something to eat first? There will be plenty of time for us to shop later.

Joey: What do you think sis?

Sarah: I'm actually getting hungry......oh whatever let's go eat but once we're done, I wanna do some shopping.

Joey: *laughs* Ok fair enough.

She skips out ahead of us while we followed her closely behind, I leaned to his side and spoke as softly as I could.

Baron Tomson: She's really excited about this isn't she?

Joey: Well what do you expect? She hasn’t seen a mall since.........

He paused for a moment, he didn't want to finish that sentence and I know why. Remember how I said that Sarah lost her vision? Well Joey never told me how but turns out she had been blind since she was ten and now she's barely eighteen. That means she's been without her sight for eight long years, when you've had a sibling who's been suffering for that long....

I can understand why Joey wanted to get a better job, I can understand why he left his father and came all the way here. To be really honest I'm glad that I've helped, I mean I've given this girl something special.......and what do I get from it?

Her friendship, which is great and all but I want something more from her.......something that only she can give me.

Something that I intend to take from her, which is of course her virginity.

It's funny don't you think? A girl like her, as old as she is and somehow manages to stay a virgin? Boggles the mind indeed, many girls her age isn’t that lucky or rather, they aren’t that modest. Heck most of them get knocked up at sweet 16, and the girls I've known in high school I've pretty much done about every one of them........well the ones that were fuckable anyway. Most of them were the cheerleaders including that one girl who I tried helping up during that football game, who’s to say I didn't have any school spirit?

Joey: What's so funny Baron?

Baron Tomson: Huh?

Sarah: *smiles* You were laughing pretty hard, did ya think of a good joke to tell us? Come on tell us!

I looked at them weird for a sec before I noticed we're on an escalator that is taking us to the 2nd floor; I must have laughed out loud when I thought of the whole "school spirit" thing. Well the ball is in my court so I might as well say something to make myself not look like a total dick.

Baron Tomson: Well ok......you're not offended by adult humor are you Sarah?

Sarah: What do you mean by adult humor?

Joey: Yeah I don't get it either.

I turn to Joey, figured I might as well go big or go home since I was dumb enough to open my big mouth.

Baron Tomson: Ok Joey, you remember back in high school I told you about those girls who were staring at us while we were in the cafeteria?

Joey: Yeah.....what about that?

Baron Tomson: Well I heard about this guy who was the star quarterback for the football team. Rumors were this dude was a huge stud, dated just about every cheerleader on the squad with the exception of the head cheerleader who became his girlfriend.

Sarah: Uhhuh.....

Joey: So what does this have to do with the girls that were staring at us?

Baron Tomson: Those were some of the cheerleaders Joey.

Joey: Oh....

Baron Tomson: Well anyway I remember saying out loud, "Man I wish I had that kind of School Spirit."

Suddenly we all started laughing, even Sarah though I'm pretty sure she didn't get the memo. Still it was quick thinking on my end to have made up that story, in truth that was pretty much a lie. Well not entirely a lie, see the star quarterback never actually dated any of the cheerleaders due to the simple fact that they already had boyfriends and that all of em were on his team. Instead he started dating the head cheerleader who I saw during that one football game where she took that bad fall and hurt herself. I remember it so well, I stepped into the field, sticking out like a sore thumb and extended my hand to her. The teachers seemed baffled and the other girls were too busy watching me, the head cheerleader took my hand and I got her to her feet. We stared into each other's eyes for the longest time until Mr. Star buzz kill had to ruin the experience.

Oh I made him pay for it too, popped him good and made him sit out for the rest of the game which we lost. Ever since then I became the target of him and the rest of the football team, often the other cheerleaders would be somewhere nearby while they picked fights with me. After beating them up again and again, the cheerleaders became impressed and it wasn’t until the coach told the team to knock it off that they started going after me. They were willing to cheat on their boyfriends just for my sake and I took every advantage of it, I didn't care really because they enjoyed it. Oh boy did they enjoy it, so much in fact that they were willing to break up with them because apparently those "pills" they been taking must have shrunk their dicks or either that I have the "magic stick" because they kept coming back for more. The best part was I was able to complete my classes and get laid without attracting any attention to the teachers or the school, hell not even the jocks themselves were aware until it was too late.

The last girl that I fucked before graduation was the head cheerleader and out of all the others she was the finest one of em all. Her body is just as perfect as Sarah's and she knew how to use it, I'll never forget it either, we went into this auditorium where they did their school plays in, the place was abandon after school but I was able to figure out the controls for the spot lights. She did her own personal exhibition lap dance just for me and it didn't take long for us to the get naked and fucked. After graduation I didn't think I would even see a body like hers ever again.

That is until I met Sarah, who I can tell has been working out.

Even after losing her sight, Sarah had been keeping in shape by having her mother teach her yoga and other workout routines while having her practice maintaining balance without her vision. Joey told me that his mom used to be a yoga instructor and a gym teacher before taking a career in real estate. Her training paid off, Sarah was able to keep her body thin, flexible and let’s be complete honest here......fucking hot as hell

It didn't take us very long to get to the 2nd floor and by then I could see what my sight was honed on this whole time: A subway shop with a hallway just next door where the bathrooms are.

"Perfect" was my thought.

I was about to put the starting touches to my plan when I see something up ahead that made me stop in my tracks, Joey and Sarah noticed my paused and turned towards me.

Sarah: What's wrong Baron?

Baron Tomson: We have........trouble.

They turn to where I'm looking and sure enough, here comes Josh Maxwell and a few of his pals that I remember from high school. They really changed for the worse; remember how I said that Josh used to be a star quarterback?

Well turns out not to long after the couch told him to stop picking fights with me, he's been playing rather aggressively, ignoring the couch's advice and playing rather shitty. He gave up so many interceptions, fumbles it's almost like he just quit football all together. His last stunt would earn him the scorn of the school when he had the perfect chance to win championship cup for his home school and tried running the ball. He got to about five yards to where the end zone is and just stopped. He allowed himself to be tackled and threw the ball in the air which would be caught by a member of the opposing team would take it all the way back for a touchdown. Everyone knew he threw the game away and he didn't care, all those scholarships that he worked so hard to earn, denied all because of that stunt. He left the school taking a few of his boys who were loyal to him with him and they dropped out. Some say it was hurt pride, others say he got tired of the school's expectations. However as it turned out it was none of those. Ironically enough what really caused him to go towards the deep end when he found out that his girlfriend after we had sex just a few weeks before graduation was pregnant with my kid and that she didn't say anything to him or me. After I graduated from the school I moved out towards the city while Josh kept playing for the school's team during his senior year. She confessed to him just before the season started which caused them to break up. Josh would drop out of high school just a few months before his graduation, he never returned to finish his senior year.

Now how did I know all this? Joey who had been keeping close tabs on the school (because his sister is currently enrolled and is finishing up her senior year) told me at some point. I know what you're thinking: How did I manage to graduate sooner than Josh if he's the star player and I'm the problem child? Long story short, I was bumped up to junior year while he started off as a freshman. Don't ask me how I got bumped up to junior year because I don't understand it myself. They said it was some kind of policy seeing how I took their exit exams and did pretty well but I think the real reason was because they wanted to get rid of me as fast as possible. I had to restart junior year so I was held back one year and the rest was history.

Anyway it was weird for me to see him and his boys in a place like this, I could tell Josh has been drinking alot lately, his eyes bloodshot and his boys don't look any sober than him. His clothes are rugged; his face is rugged, with a rugged goatee and beard. He reminds me of someone.........someone who I hate.........someone who I hate very much.

He stopped just a few yards away from us and the moment he saw me I knew there would be trouble. His face is twisted in anger and his teeth are clenched, speaking of which his teeth look pretty messed up, somewhat out of line with a few sticking slightly outward and stained with shades of ugly green.

Josh: You! Got alot of nerve to be showing your face here after everything you've done!!

Joey: Huh? I didn't do anything.

Josh: Not you dipshit! The guy standing right behind you!

Just as he said that I stepped in and placed a hand over Joey's shoulder and pulled him back.

Baron Tomson: I'll handle this Joey.

He looked at me like he's about to protest but ignored him and stood my ground, Sarah had her arm clutched around my arm and I pulled her behind me as well. Joey moves in to pull her back while my gaze is focused on Josh and his boys.

Baron Tomson: You are to never talk to my friend like that ever again, are we clear on this?

Josh starts laughing like a hackled bum and his boys drunk and dumb as they are laugh with him. I was not amused at all by their little "act".

Josh: Friend!? How wants to be friends with you ass fuck? In fact let me ask you this, how can the school give a guy like you whose done nothing but give them problems a god damned diploma while I busted my ass day in and day out and get nothing? How does that work?

Sarah is whimpering while Joey tries his best to comfort her, she's not used to hearing this kind of talk though she's not at all unfamiliar with it. Still it doesn’t help that these guys are scaring her and makes my blood boil even more, so I gave them my most arrogant sneer.

Baron Tomson: Because unlike you fuckers, I didn't drop out of school.

That was all it took, any restraint that Josh had is now removed as he points at me.

Josh: You stole everything from me! GET HIM!!!

Both of his boys charged in but I was ready for them, I ducked a wild swing and decked one guy with a kick to the jaw. The other guy picked me off the floor and drove me down one of the restaurant tables that was unoccupied. It broke under our combined weight and he had me pinned down. Joey came up from behind and tried punching him in the back of the head. The blow had little effect but it did cause him to let go and turn to Joey who is now backing up slightly. The guy grabs him by his shirt collar and attempts to punch him but I manage to grab both of his arms and with my strength, flip him over with a modified suplex that sends crashing head first on the hard floor. Joey helps me to my feet but then immediately shoves me out of the way as Josh comes in with a massive tackle that knocks both men down. I get to my feet but the guy who I kicked is also to his feet as he grabs me by the throat, I grabbed his wrist with one hand and with the other I opened my hand into a palm and rammed it against his elbow joint. I heard a loud pop as I snapped his arm nearly in two but the guy didn't have time to scream in pain as I wrapped my arm around his neck and lifted him off the ground, slamming him head first right onto another table with the Blazing Perfection while the crowd is cheering, clearly enjoying the fight. I got to my feet to see Josh look down at the fallen form that is Joey; I moved in as quickly as a flash and grabbed him by his shoulder to turn him around right to my waiting fist which finds home on his face. He lunches with a wild swing which I ducked under but then he came charging in with another tackle that drives me back first into another table. He then pulls out a knife and attempts to plunge it right into my chest, the people saw this gasp as they realize he's trying to kill me. I grabbed the arm that holds the knife and we engaged in a power struggle, I then try twisting his hand holding the knife around and the next thing I knew he slipped and fell chest first into me and all I heard was the sound of metal being pushed into flesh.

At first I thought he stabbed me, I expected the pain to shoot up any second, the blood to start pouring into the corners of my mouth.

But then a few moments later I noticed I was completely fine save for the pain on my back from where he drove me towards the table, just tickles really I've been through alot worse believe me.

However confusion is running through my face as I heard Sarah's voice calling out to her brother.

Sarah: Joey! Joey stay with me! Joey!

Her voice willed me on as I pushed Josh's body off of me and picked myself up, the other two guys are groaning but I ignore them as I move to where Joey is.

He looked bad, seems that tackle did some major damage, for all I know he could have a broken rip or worse, I looked up at the people who were just standing there, wondering what the hell just happened.

Baron Tomson: Can someone call a fucking ambulance here!? People are hurt!!

One of them finally snaps out of it and grabs his phone, a few others gathered to where Joey is while I looked into his fading eyes.

Baron Tomson: *whispering* you’re gonna be ok Joey, you're gonna be ok.

Suddenly paramedics came in and voices telling us to move away. I had to grab Sarah and pull her back, holding her as she tries to get to Joey.

Sarah: Wait let me go, Joey!

Baron Tomson: Relax Sarah; they are here to help look.

Two paramedics get Joey on a stretcher and move out while two cops move in to grab the two guys who were just coming to as well. Sarah wraps her arms around me and buried her head against my chest as I just did my best to comfort her.

"This wasn’t exactly what I had in mind." were my thoughts.

I looked down to where Josh is and I could see the knife plunged right into where his heart is, I'd almost forgot about him as I looked at the angle of where the knife hit him. I must have twisted his hand further than I thought and when he slipped, the momentum pretty much did the damage.

Then it hit me as I looked on, the sudden realization just dawn on me.

I killed someone.

Robbie Hart and Baron Thompson [vs.] Stygian and Griffin Hawkins Nbc-10_gm_office_hr

††Location: The Empire's office.††
†October 7th, Time is unknown.†

"Baron!"

Baron Tomson: Yes sir?

Corey Casey: You still with us man? Looked like you were dosing off there.

I could feel the whole group staring at me; I've been really deep in thought ever since that incident, Joey's in the hospital though I don't know for how long. Sarah has requested to do her school work at home which they agreed to, it's been hell trying to explain to the police about the fight. I told them I was mainly trying to defend myself and my pal who took the bullet for me when Josh tried to tackle the both of us. I really don't know his condition but I know Sarah is sad to see her brother in that very bed that she had been in for who knows how long. Me I'm just trying to adjust to what is happening right now......funny how things can change in just blink of an eye, one second you're having fun next thing you know blood is flowing from your head and there is a dead body lying next to you.

I sat up from my chair and cleared my head, I can't afford to lose face in front of the guy that I'm working for, I'm the assassin of this group after all. I need to look poised and ready at all times, can't allow any distractions, until this deed is done I can't be thinking about my pal in the hospital or his cute sister whose body managed to escape my grasp......all because of one guy whose life I just took. It wasn’t just "Oh my god I killed someone" sorta thing, more like "I......killed him." kinda thing. Funny too, I've said many times before in many of my promos and shoots against other athletes that I would kill them in the ring. Well turns out I actually did kill someone........and the strange thing about it is it was by pure accident.

Baron Tomson: Sorry boss, I'm just thinking about what you're proposing...seems you have alot of faith in me to put me in the main event match against the champ and give me a partner who rumor as it might not even show up.

Corey Casey: Oh he'll show up alright, he has to if he knows what's good for him. I just want you to focus on the target at hand, make sure you soften him up real well.

Baron Tomson: I'll do more than that, I'll soften him up and beat his tight wearing red cape ass from pillar to post then use said cape as my personal furnace.

My response puts a big wicked smile on his face.

Corey Casey: That's what I like to hear, I love this guy already! Also just one last thing alright? If it gets really bad out there, don't take any chances, just tag Robbie in and leave him for Stygian.

Baron Tomson: Sounds good, only Chuck is likely to have something cooked up to make sure I don't leave quietly.

Corey Casey: You let me worry about Chuck, I know him well enough to know what he's up to. Just worry about taking them out, as the Empire's first goal, we're gonna kill two birds with one stone.

Everyone nods their heads and I smile as I get up from my seat.

Baron Tomson: Well I best get down there then, operation Death Star will be entering its first stage tonight.

I turned and left the room, my mind on one thing and one thing only: The target and how to best take it out, Griffin and Stygian are two tough opponents to be sure but I also gotta watch out for Robbie. I can't trust him as far as I can throw him and that's not far at all. Still I have a mission to do, and as the assassin of the group I might end up taking another life before this day is over.

†The Shoot†

The scene opens to Baron Tomson holding a lighter in his hand while he does the pose like the guy from the Old Spice Commercial.

Hello ladies, look at Griffin, now back at me, now back to him, now back to me! Sadly he looks pretty messed up compared to me but if he paid more attention to what was going inside the ring instead of trying to kiss up to the fans he could be like me: Not beaten up and shit. Yeah I know Stygain used that line before and I just stole it from him, big deal it isn’t like he didn't steal the old IWF Heavyweight belt from this company and turned tail.

Shit I remembered when I held the Heavyweight belt, I had it taken from me, I never lost it. I was screwed over yes but I never truly lost the belt. But I didn't steal it and ran away like a fucking coward, you know what I did? I took matters into my own hands. I stormed into that ring, faced the man who they tried to give the belt back to, the very man who I've beaten for that strap and stomped his puss smelling ass again and again until he had to cry to daddy!

I fought him, beaten him all over again and took back what was always mine, I didn't have to have some DD bimbos sneak inside and bring it to me, I didn't call myself the real champion from hundreds of miles away on my own personal satellite . No I called myself a true champion inside that very federation that didn't want me being champion. I spat in the face of those cunts who disregard real hard working talent in favor of a total kissass who can't fight his way out of a paper bag let alone wrestle a guy who is stronger than him, faster than him, more skilled than him, is younger and lets be fair here more good looking than him!

Point is Stygian you can call yourself a true champion all you want, hell you can call yourself Superman all you want till you're red white and blue in the face. You once called me pyro......heh funny, my ring name used to be Pyro once, wasen't as much a gimmick as it is a part of me.

Much like you made Superman apart of you, I made Pyro apart of me but let's get rid of those gimmicks and just look at each other as athletes. Fact is you see me as not an opponent, but rather some fresh meat sent by the newest stable to be your sacrificial lamb in your new reign. Best to take those inaccurate thoughts out of your mind right fucking now! I'm no lamb and I sure as hell ain't gonna let you walk all over me.

I didn't accept this match because I was told to, I did it because think about it: Me in the main event going against the new reigning world champion. Call it ego, call it being crazy, and call it being career suicide I don't give a shit. Call it what you want Styg but know this, I'm not gonna let an opportunity like this just slip past my fingers. I will tear you up and I will break you down. How? Well it has dawn on me that you have a chink in your armor after all. I've been watching some of your matches and notice that your head seems to be a crucial weak point. After all you've been kicked once before by my partner for tonight Robbie and even last week on Fallout you were kicked in the skull by Ryan Apollos of all people and you were out for a long time, long enough that someone could have pinned you there and then. Think I won't take advantage of that? Better hope I don't get a clear shot at your skull cus rest assure, my feet are extremely lethal, I will kick your head off.

Now let’s move on to my other opponent Griffin, calling me desperate huh? For a former world champion you're pretty stupid. How often does a bitchy goody two shoes like you get jumped huh? You had no fucking excuse, you sould have seen it coming a mile away!

Also who's to say that I'm making up excuses? Bitch I didn't make any excuse you dumb chick with a dick! Yeah sure you beat me by countout, woopee fucking perdo for you, must make you feel so proud to have gotten your first win at my expense.

You're damn right I will be looking to hurt you, you're damn right you should be scared! I'm the guy who goes into your house with a gallon of gas and a handful of matches, dancing around the flames while dragging your wife's corpse just to throw it on your front porch!

Got my number? Don't make me laugh dude, trust me you ain't got jack son! One countout dosen't mean anything, while it's true that we have a have a score to settle, you're going to find out real fucking quick that I'm not as easy to figuire out. I'm not James Shark, he's a dumb sterotype who talks like wannabe rapper, I'm not Cody Taylor who can't seem to find his own calling in life and so becomes Team Swag's groupie, I'm not Pulsar Prime who can't think for shit and I'm not Ryan Apollos who is like the butt monkey of the group: Goes through alot of shit and never gets the prize, just when someone tries to throw him a bone, someone else is there to yank his chain.

My mind is a volcanic rubix cube that can't be solved so stop pretending that you can Griff, you won't find and gold at the end of the fucking rainbow, all you'll get is my shoe crushing your face.

I'm the Empire's personal assassin, and tonight I have two targets already lined up for me. I won't stop till I have your blood........on my hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Hart and Baron Thompson [vs.] Stygian and Griffin Hawkins   Robbie Hart and Baron Thompson [vs.] Stygian and Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbie Hart and Baron Thompson [vs.] Stygian and Griffin Hawkins
Page 1 of 1