Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baron Thompson [vs.] Griffin Hawkins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Baron Thompson [vs.] Griffin Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Baron Thompson [vs.] Griffin Hawkins   Baron Thompson [vs.] Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:25 pm

The Empire stacking the odds in their own favor!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Alexander Remington

Alexander Remington

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 00-00-00
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Baron Thompson [vs.] Griffin Hawkins   Baron Thompson [vs.] Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:09 pm

(Just writing a small piece here; note for those who vote; I am NOT part of this match competition wise lmao. Hence why it's not to my usual standard. Just pushing storylines.)

Before your very eyes, the well-dressed suit aficionado appeared. He was clearly not in the best of moods - something had gotten to him and many who were watching were running through the last few weeks, wondering what exactly could have irritated him so. Could it have been his shocking loss to Apollos last week? Perhaps. After all, his arrival to IWF beforehand was met with some great victories and triumphs - none greater than his absolute destruction of a former UECW foe, Alexander Raven. But he had tasted loss before and he knew he would taste the bitterness again in the future. Something else was on his mind - something much much deeper.

"I guess you all are sitting at home, giddy with excitement as you saw yours truly taste his first loss under the IWF brand, but I assure you, it was nothing but a fluke. Apollos simply caught me at the right place at the right time. I had just endured a brutal display of barbarianism at the hands of Alexander Raven, and though I did come out with complete victory in that matter, it still took a toll on my body. Pair that up with the impending creation of the greatest group of athletes and scholars known to man in the Empire, and you can see why my mind was a bit preoccupied."

He scowled, knowing that everyone would now consider Alex a failure because of one loss. After all, it was his adoptive father who won his first two-hundred and some odd matches, and ever since he started his career in this profession, he was always held to that higher standard. He was always told he wouldn't live up to that mark, but he was over that. He didn't care what Powerhouse did. He was his own man, and this was his own impressive career to operate.

"Congratulations Apollos, you've done something that not many before you can say that they've accomplished, but it will be the last time you'll experience success when stepping into the ring with me. Enjoy it now, because it's only a matter of time before I get my redemption against you personally, and I will see to it that everyone in the arena and everyone watching around the world at home knows quite well that your win against me was an absolute fluke - a farce. Go ahead and continue shitting on the wrestling industry as a whole by not even having the common courtesy to address the wrestling world until the second you show up in the arena to compete - go ahead and be featured prominently on Pay-Per-View posters and billboards; it won't matter. That day will come when Alexander Remington versus Ryan Apollos will happen again, and in that moment, you'll be exactly what everyone else before me has become. Stygian prides himself on the idea that he makes everyone famous after he faces them - I just make men irrelevant. Forgotten. Lost in the sea of forgetfulness as I am lauded for my greatness. That is who I am; that is who I will always be."

Alex shook his head to the contrary though, knowing that everyone would just assume he was all sour grapes because of the loss. This line of thinking needed to be corrected.

"But Griffin Hawkins, this is the thorn in my side that needs to be removed. For many years, Griffin and I have considered ourselves the best of friends, travelling the world together as we fought side by side, even forming the legendary team in Hawkington. In a business filled with liars and cheats, I thought that I could trust him above all others. But alas, it seems that some things, even friendship, is too good to be true. Griffin, I happened to notice as you had your little friendly meeting with Stygian - I watched as you interrupted the coronation of the Empire, and I realized something. It isn't that you became something you're not - you're exactly who you've always been. You're jealous of me. You're jealous of my success. You can't stand that while you were even the UECW champion, I was the one getting all the talk. I was the one bringing in great talent. I was the one that other companies begged and pleaded for to join their ranks. I was being offered the multi-million dollar movie deals while you were just known as a silly little drug-addict that was tasting the limelight now but couldn't handle too much longer at the top. It killed you that everyone knew it was inevitable that I would be at the top again, and it was only because of Alexander Raven and my business with him that I didn't remove you from that top spot sooner. And you knew it to be true. You knew that you couldn't beat me, and that's why I'm sure you were grinning from ear to ear when you heard of UECW's demise. After all, no matter what anyone said about me, you would always be the last man to hold the prestigious UECW championship."

Alex rolled his eyes, continuing.

"However, that's not going to be the case, because I assure you, at Violent Impulse, I am going to remove that title from your waist and put it on mine. Maybe it no longer holds power within IWF, but the simple fact of knowing that I can take away the one last bit of credibility you had left would give me the greatest of pleasures. You would no longer be known as the last man to hold that championship; I would. Because as soon as I took that thing off your waist, I will retire it and go down as not only the last UECW champion, but the greatest champion to ever hold that belt. Greater than Kaden Kessler. Greater than Axle Vengeance or that drug-addict nobody in Ace Static. Greater than Stygian. And more importantly, perhaps, greater than you."

"You always said that through thick and thin, no matter where our careers went, you'd always have my back. I guess I should have seen it coming, but as it turns out, you only had my back so you could stab a knife through it in the end. Of all people to conspire against me, Brutus, you decided that you would talk to Stygian and accepted his lies as the truth before talking with the man that bent over backwards all these years to make sure that you were always secure and always had a place in this industry. I treated you like a brother and you turned your back on me, and that is why what happens to you at Violent Impulse will be on your hands and not mine. The blood that is spilled; the career that is devastated - you brought this upon yourself Griffin."

He stared directly into the camera now, as though he were talking to Griffin directly, blocking out the idea of anyone else watching at the moment.

"I cared for you as a brother, but now, I hate you. I despise you. I loathe the very mention of your name. Truth is, I didn't like Alexander Raven. What happened to him was because I wasn't fond of his actions. But I didn't hate Alexander Raven even. I hate you. This isn't about the Empire versus Chuck Matthews; this isn't about Remington versus Stygian...this is about you and me and us finishing something that should have been finished years ago. You have always been an ungrateful bastard, and I'm now going to do what I have to do. And I won't feel remorse. And I won't feel pity. You brought this all on yourself, Griffin, and at Violent Impulse, it ends."

"This week, Corey Casey has chosen to allow me to stand in the ring and call your match against Baron Thompson, and I assure you all, I am going to call this thing exactly as I see fit. Exactly how it should be called. Exactly how Griffin Hawkins deserves this to be called. Will I call it down the middle? Or will I allow Baron Thompson to do exactly what he did to Alexander Raven just a couple of weeks ago? Griffin, the only thing that I can assure you is that by the end of Battle Grounds, you are going to understand the error of your decisions. You are going to realize that getting into bed with Stygian is the worst mistake you could have ever made. You think that he's out for your best interests? You think that he actually cares if you ascend to the top? Stygian is a coward. Stygian doesn't want you at the top because right now, he's sitting on that high and mighty throne, and God forbid anyone else tries to steal that power from him. This isn't even about you Hawkins. This is about me. Stygian doesn't give a damn about you - I see right through his little attempt. He's trying to use you to get to me. He realized that if I could use Lilith to get to him, he could use my best friend in this business to finally get to me. Except that his plan has one flaw. I don't care about you anymore. If at Violent Impulse, I break your neck and end your career, it's just one of those things. There's only one man in this world that I care about and you're looking at him. But foolishly pretend that he is taking you under his wing Hawkins. Because if I don't finish you off at Violent Impulse, he'll finish whatever I started and remove you from this company by force. And in that moment, don't look at me for pity. Don't come to me again looking for a handout. I won't even give you the time of day to tell you that I told you so."

And with these words, Remington walked away, leaving many wondering exactly what was Alex's plans for Battle Grounds.

Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Baron Thompson [vs.] Griffin Hawkins   Baron Thompson [vs.] Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:57 pm

October 16th, 2012, 8:00 PM
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Chesapeake Energy Arena

I was going into a tough battle..finally after weeks of attacks from behind and not getting the victory that I desired, I finally get Baron Tomson one on one. This time I would finally end this rivalry once and for all. This isn't a Tag Match, it's one on one...well, unless you count the obviously biased referee. But I don't care. When that bell rings I'm going to beat him half to death. But if I wanted to be Tomson...I had to understand him better. And so in my locker room, I sat down and was in deep meditation. Around me were many lit candles. Whatever candle you can think of is all in my locker room. Wax Candles, Menorah Candles, Scented Candles, the whole shebang. I was in deep thought as my legs were crossed Indian style and my eyes were closed. A brown haired young woman entered my locker room, she was my best friend from childhood and Tiffani's trainer, Melanie Kessington. She looked around in confusion at everything that was going on. She stepped closer and closer to me..not sure of what to make of whats going on.

Melanie Kessington - ...Are you okay?

So much for relaxation...I should have locked that door.

Griffin Hawkins - Damnit Mel! You broke my concentration!

Melanie Kessington - Sorry..I didn't think you'd be in here doing something weird..whats with all the candles? If you add anymore we're going to have to call the Fire Marshall.

Griffin Hawkins - Well, my opponent likes to play with fire...so if I want to get into his head...I must...become fire.

It sounds so good in my head...but weird coming out of my mouth..

Melanie Kessington - I thought you were off the drugs Griff..

Griffin Hawkins - Mel...I'm not high or drunk...this is a spiritual type of thing. This guy gets his rocks off burning people. So the only way to combat that..is to show him that I'm not scared of fire.

Melanie Kessington - I'm...not so sure about this. You've had a lot of half baked ideas in your time..and this one outdoes them all.

Griffin Hawkins - I guarantee you that this plan is fully baked...hell it's well done. There is nothing that can go wrong..I'm an expert.

Course...I didn't notice one of the candles burning the curtains. Melanie casually looked over to it and back to me.

[color=lightblue]Melanie Kessington - Oh really Zen Master?...is that why the curtains are on fire?

Griffin Hawkins - Yes thats why the curtains are....Oh crap the curtains are on fire!

Thinking quickly, I get up and take my fire extinguisher and rush over to the curtains and spray the flames out. It takes a few minutes until the flames die out. The fire was out, but the curtains are ruined with holes burned into them by the fire.

Melanie Kessington - You were saying Mr.Miyagi?..

Griffin Hawkins - ...Okay, maybe I don't have everything together as it seems. But I can understand him good if I understand fire.

Melanie Kessington - Griff, you're one of the best damn wrestlers out there. You don't need all this spiritual mumbo jumbo. Just beat him with what you know best...wrestling.

I sigh impatiently, I don't think she understands what I'm saying.

Griffin Hawkins - Don't you get it Melanie? In my ten year career I have been in the ring with psychos, killers, clowns, nymphos, rich people, people wearing make up, fat guys, tall guys, sadomasochists, and satanic worshipers...but never have I ever been in the ring with a pyromaniac.

Melanie Kessington - What are the odds of that?..

Griffin Hawkins - No kidding. This time I'm going to get a clean cut victory over this guy. No count outs, no excuses.

Melanie Kessington - Well, while I admire your determination to beat this flame obsessed freak, you're doing it all wrong. Sun Tzu's Art of War taught us anything..it's to know the enemy. You have to see what makes this guy tick.

Griffin Hawkins - That doesn't sound like a bad idea...you're a genius Mel!

She gives a sly smile...probably letting this go to her head.

Melanie Kessington - I get that a lot. Now blow these candles out before the Fire Department arrive..

As she left, I sat back down to think. Baron is a crafty son of a bitch. Every time you try to figure him out, he's one step ahead of the curve. I was facing him one on one and it was obvious that he had a trick up his sleeve.Not to mention he had Alexander Remington in his back pocket as a special guest referee. I knew I had to play hardball...

But how do you out pyro a pyro?

I got a better chance going outside and trying to dodge rain. If I wanted to beat a pyro..I had to think like a pyro. I wasn't dealing with the student...I was dealing with the professor. This was the kind of guy that would drink a gallon of gasoline just to piss in your campfire.I had to get into his mind if I wanted to beat him in a straight up match...and I think I knew how....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made my way out to the arena where everyone was setting things up for Battle Grounds. The Ring Crew was putting the ring together, making sure everything was in check while the others were testing the Titantron. I decided to take a look around. I needed to find a way to get into the mind of a pyromaniac. Just then I saw there was a machine with all sorts of buttons and levers on it. The technician working on it looked to be a middle aged man with black hair. I could tell he had been doing it for a long time. I stepped off the ramp to talk to the man.

Griffin Hawkins - Excuse me sir..but what is this contraption?

Pyro Technician - Oh this is for all the pyros and fireworks. You just push the button and it goes off.

Griffin Hawkins - Interesting...what about that guy with that machine over there?

Technician - Oh, he's in charge of the music. He plays the entrance theme for The Superstars as they come down to the ring.

Griffin Hawkins - Wow..so this is where all the magic happens?

Pyro Technician - You can say that again kid.

He smiles and gives me a nod before I go over to the sound technician. I was quite interested in how this music thing works. But I knew the guy wouldn't allow me to play with the buttons. So I had to come up with a lie. I came up to the young man as he was making sure everything is in check.

Griffin Hawkins - Excuse me kid..do you drive a black Cadillac Escalade?

Sound Technician - Uh..yeah dude. Why?

Griffin Hawkins - It's on fire man..

Sound Technician - Oh shit!

He quickly leaves the table and runs behind the curtain. I'm left alone with the machine. There are so many buttons to play with, I don't know which one to go for. I push one button on the machine and "Chocolate Rain" by Tay Zonday begins playing.

Griffin Hawkins - Hmm...maybe that should be my next theme..

I really wonder who was going to use that for a future theme. I continue fidgeting around with the buttons until I come to a shiny red candy like button. I push it and "She Bangs" by William Hung begins to play.

Griffin Hawkins - ..Not bad..

I begin headbanging to the music. not my cup of tea..but sound interesting. But I then notice that the fireworks machine is unattended to. Letting my curiosity get the best of me, I turn off the music and go towards it. It felt like it was calling to me as if was my destiny to operate it. I look down at all the switches and buttons..not knowing what to go for. I push a black button and a loud "BOOOM" erupts on the entry way. A pyro had shot up like a bat out of hell. It scared me, but it kind of felt exciting.

It seemed...fun.

I had to try more. And so I pushed a black button and an even louder boom blasted from the ramp way..only this time it was flames. So...this must be what Baron Tomson must see. I had to do it again. The flames shot up once more...I felt like I was in the depths of hell. I would indeed be facing a devil in the middle of that ring. Without thinking, I did it again. The orange burst of flames set off a loud boom. And I actually found myself enjoying it. I smiled and did it over and over again. I felt like a kid with a pinball machine. But my fun stopped once I saw that part of the titantron was on fire.

..This was not good.

I would be in serious trouble if anyone traced it back to me. I put my hands in the pockets of my pants and innocently walked away whistling as the tech crew were trying to put the fire out with extinguishers.

Soon I made it back to my locker room. I could feel my stomach growling as I sat down. I was really hungry. I hadn't really eaten anything all day. Reaching into my bag, I pull out a toaster. The crap they serve in this place makes me want to puke..so I decided to bring some food from home. I plug in the toaster and put two slices of bread into the slot. I push the button down just as Tiffani walks in.

Tiffani Michaels - Griffin..what are you doing?

Griffin Hawkins - ..Making toast?

Tiffani Michaels - Are you sure about that?..

Griffin Hawkins - Come on Tiff...whats the worst that could happen?

Some time later....

Cameras come back to the outside of my locker room....which is on fire. There is so much smoke you can't even see in there. The Fire Department is rushing in trying to put out the flames. Tiffani is standing outside with me..not looking pleased as she has her arms folded. I could tell she wasn't happy with me.

Griffin Hawkins - ....Oops?

Tiffani Michaels - How does someone set the room on fire making Toast?..

Griffin Hawkins - ...I found a way.

Tiffani Michaels - Well..at least you didn't get hurt. Did that camera man get out okay?

Oh shit...I forgot about him. My eyes grow wide as I look inside.

Griffin Hawkins - ....I am so going to hell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cameras come back to the...charred remains of my locker room. Apparently things didn't go as planned...but thems the brakes. I sit in the smoldered remains of what was my chair and begin to speak my mind.

"Okay...today we came face to face with our worst fear..but I braved the flames and stepped into the depths of hell. And if the camera man who was involved regains consciousness and wakes up in the burn ward...I'm sure he'll forgive me. But today's theme ladies and gentlemen is fire. We found out the hard way that getting burned....sucks. But we also found out if you fight the flames, nothing can hurt you. This Monday at Battleground I am facing the flames once more as I go one on one with Baron Tomson in a match. This time all old scores will be settled. Only one man can walk out the winner this time. No excuses..."

I notice the computer is still on fire as I put it out with the nearby fire extinguisher. I hope there was nothing important on Tiffani's laptop. I go back to my chair and continue the promo.

"To be honest though...It doesn't feel like it's one on one. Instead of facing one bitch..I'm facing another bitch at the same time. Two on one. No it's not a handicap match..though knowing Baron's limited intelligence it does feel like i'm facing a handicapped person...The Special Referee is the crown jewel of the Empire itself...Alexander Remington. Am I worried? Hell no. It doesn't matter if old Remykins is the special referee, the special time keeper, the special enforcer, hell he can be the special jackass for all I care. Nothing and nobody is going to stop me from pinning Tomson's shoulders to the mat. Because I would really love to put this rivalry to bed once and for all before I face the man who I've never faced one on one in my career..Alexander Remington. But the best part of all that is that Remington can sit back and watch what I do to The Empire's little lapdog and look at it as a taste of what's to come."

It felt more like the odds were stacked against me. I knew that Remington would be a controversial official seeing as he's a card carrying member of the empire.

"It's funny Baron...last week you said you weren't scared of me. You said that you fear no man. But what happened? You ended up leaving the match and leaving Robbie high and dry when I was just about to get the Tag. You know what that says about you dude? It says you're afraid. You see the threat that I pose to you and The Empire and you just left the match with your tail tucked between your legs. You talk tough when the cameras are on you, but the reality of it all kid, is that there is a long yellow stripe running down the middle of your back. But this time there will be no excuses. So if you got the balls to face me in that ring one on one, then this war between you and me will come to an end.

I can't help but look at whats left of my favorite leather jacket on the wall. It was unfortunately in the fire when it happened. It gave a poignant new meaning to the term...smoking jacket.

"Here is where you and I differ Baron. I work alone in my war against the system. Most times Tiffani is by my side as we're taking on whoever is trying to take us out. You on the other hand is nothing more than a gopher for the Empire. The fact of the matter is..they don't give two shits about you. You're nothing more than their little bitch lackey who's too much of a pussy to stand on his own two feet. Truth is man...without The Empire...you're nothing. Whats going to happen to you if this clique breaks up? Who knows. For once in your life why don't you pull your head out of Corey Casey's ass and think for yourself? Sad truth is..Remington is so much better than you, Phillip Joseph is better than you...hell Jack Savage is even better than you, and that guy can't even win a single match! You're supposed to be the "Raging Inferno" when in reality you're just some little bitchlet who can't even go to the bathroom without Casey's permission."

I seen his type many...many times before. Yes Men, lackeys, suck ups, you name them, I've seen them.

"Willingness to be someone else's lackey is only half your problem. When someone gets the best of you, you go on this tirade of insults like some overgrown child. What was it you called me? Chick with a dick? Seriously bro...what are you 13? Though by the looks of you that's probably the case. Are you going to call me a meanie head next? It seems to me that it just angers you that I'm not afraid of you. You get your rocks off on intimidating people by setting them on fire. But when they show that they aren't afraid of you, you get all defensive saying whatever excuses pop into your head. Thats why when last week when you had the opportunity to fight me in that ring, you walked out on the match. I'm starting to wonder if Isabella Lya Sanchez is the only one in that group that has balls."

I really hope that isn't the case..she's hot...but probably swimming with STDs. The Girl probably makes Courtney Love look like a humanitarian.

"But seriously Tomson, you can bet your vagina that once that bell rings, I'm going to straight up kick your ass from one end of the ring to the other. You're probably confident that you got Alexander Remington as the Guest Referee. But the Alexander Remington will not be a factor when I beat you one two three in the middle of the ring. So you better train your ass off kid, because I'm coming to beat the living shit out of you, and there will be nothing The Empire can do about it. So you can talk all that good shit about how you're going to set me on fire and whatever whatever..but it don't mean a damn thing unless you pin my shoulders to the mat, something you've never done...and something you won't be able to do."

I was confident..no doubt about it. I can beat him...I know I can. It would definitely send a strong message to The Empire.

"Also I kind of heard that our old buddy Alexander Remington had a little bitch fest a few days ago. How I'm jealous of him..he's better than me..blah blah blah. It must be nice to live in a magical land called Remingtonland. Where black is east and up is white. Hell I'm sure in that reality..Jack Savage is actually a World Champion and is the face of the company, Baron Tomson actually has pussy he didn't have to pay for, and Kim Kardashian has a long successful marriage. So before you get on that trolley to the the land of make believe and have tea in King Friday's castle, why don't you take a stop into a little place we call reality?"

This..would definitely be interesting. I had a lot to say about Remington.

"You see...you just like to think that you made me and gave me everything that I have now. It must feel good to tell that to yourself huh? Because in my ten year career..everything that I have accomplished I did it on my own with years of hard work, guts, determination, and having to listen to people like you tell me that I would never make it to the top as a main eventer unless I changed my ways. Anyone who knows me knows that I don't change for anybody..not even you. I stuck to my guns and went straight to the top. And the fact that I did it without you just burns your ass real good. You like to pretend that you got all the movie roles, and whatnot while I was a drug addict? Man..look how far you've fallen..you're actually stealing insults from David Caid for God's sake! it just kills you doesn't it? It kills you that I was the man in UECW while you were just in playing supporting cast having a petty feud with some jobber Alexander Raven..the same man who I told you would stab you in the back. It didn't matter if people talked about you or not. People will always talk about Champions of the past present and future. It didn't matter if I was Champion or not, when my name was on the card people came to see me because I am the best in that ring and nobody..not even you can tell me different."

In my mind, I have nothing left to prove to Remington. If anything...I proved to be the man in UECW...while he just stood in the shadows.

"You see..I don't carry around the UECW Championship for credibility. I don't need to wear it around my waist to prove my existence. Hell, I don't even consider myself the current World Champion. You only want it to feed your ego that you were the last Champion just to feel better about falling off the mountain while your best friend climbed up and conquered it. I only brought it out to show you how far you've fallen...how low you've sunk. A long time ago you were a killer. You were the man. And now look at you..last week you lost to some rookie kid who could not fill your jock. Truth of the matter is Remington..you've gone soft. You're not the man you once were. You're just some dancing little puppet on a string for Corey Casey...just like your little buddy Baron Tomson. If you were a man..you would call this match right down the middle. But maybe you will show me something Remington.. because at Violent Impulse I'm not coming to prove I am the Champion..I'm coming to beat some damn sense into you. Until then, just sit back and watch as I take your buddy apart. Battleground..is gonna be a Hot one..

Its just then I notice the table is on fire. Guess it didn't die out after all. I think I made my point..I get up and leave the burned room as the camera focuses on the flaming table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baron Thompson [vs.] Griffin Hawkins   Baron Thompson [vs.] Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Baron Thompson [vs.] Griffin Hawkins Fire11
Baron Thompson [vs.] Griffin Hawkins Nbi_building

††Location: Downtown Hospital.††
†October 12th, 2012 3:25 P.M†

These days I've been spending in the Empire's personal training room that they had built into this one place that used to be empty. My fury has ran into a fever pitch as of late, still no word on the condition of Joey and Sarah is still at home crying her heart out to him. She's been going the hospital every day after school to check up on him, staying there for hours until it was late then she would head back home. Just seeing her like that for some reason makes me angry, I don't know what it is exactly: Regret perhaps? Well I know I got another shot at Griffin this week with Alexander donning the zebra stripes.

Personally I've been allowing my emotions to drive me as of late, like that tag match against Stygian and Griffin. As much as I would LOVE to just crack Griff's teeth in with my boot and fry his ass, I had to bide my time, seems that's all I've been doing lately, just bidding my time. I'm usually not this patient, I don't wait for things to go my way, I just step in a take it. So why the hell am I waiting for my chance to take out Griffin?

Because there was one other person I wanted to get my hands on, Robbie Hart.

I knew him by reputation, hell Corey told me all about him not that I wanted to hear his stupid story. But I agreed to be part of his group for the sole purpose of one thing: Feeding me worthy opponents and so far I've been getting a couple of those. One that has been a thorn to my side is of course Griffin. That rock star sonofabitch thinks he can get into my head, try to act like me with his misguided attempts only to find out just how much he really sucks, fucking poser.

You don't go into the mind of a pyromaniac and expect to find the answer to your problems, you have to be me to know me and Griffin thinks he knows me but he doesn’t.

Anyway like I said, I wanted to get Griffin there and then but Robbie was just ripe for the plucking, ever since Corey voiced his anger on him after seeing him lose the members of the Empire were going on about what to do. I was the one who ended up making the suggestion, only to doze off when the camera was rolling, just so no one knew the actual plan.

There is a reason why I picked Robbie as my target that week, not because it was within the interest of Corey and the Empire. While it's true that I personally represent the group, I do so as a hired gun and not as a lapdog as Griffin seems to think. The only reason why I picked that spot is because it allows me to do whatever I wish, plus I can employ all of the methods that I want on my victims and not be held liable for any injuries that I will cause. It's the best way for me to enjoy doing what I do best: Making people suffer, how it excites me.

Anyway main reason why I choosed Robbie that week because as a former Heavyweight champion, he has a very strong fan base as well as having a huge reputation. I know well enough that if you take out a person with the rep that Robbie has, people are gonna start talking about you.

While I could have just beat him down myself, I decided not to waste my energy and let Stygian and David Bowie's deformed brother over there fight him. After all they are the stupid ones for pouring their effort into beating up a guy who is for the most part worthless to the company. However just being the one who would do him in, the guy who drove his skull into the flaming table, people are going to remember that.

Still though there's people saying that I need the Empire when really the Empire needs me. After all I'm the one that's doing most of the dirty work. I've helped Alexander take out his long time rival at Fallout and helped Philip defeat his friend last week. While it's true that I respect Corey and that people are calling me the next Corey Casey, much like Ethan Cage said before, I'm not here to live underneath his shadow; I'm all about building my own legacy not containing the legacy of someone who is now a shell of his former self.

Again I respect Corey but I'm all about me, helping the other members of the Empire just shows that I don't need them at all. So why I am working with them?

For the same reason that Chuck and Stygian are working together: It's good for business.

Well Friday I decided to pay Joey a visit after not seeing him for awhile, travel has been taking its toll on me as I won't be able to see Sarah as often as I would like. Still haven't stopped thinking about her, and today I'm hoping that she will be there in that room with him. Why? Because dammit after being denied for so long I'm going to get into those jeans of hers, and this would be my last chance before heading on the road once more.

I checked in on the front desk and made my down the halls, I remember walking through these same halls with Joey when we went to see Sarah for the first time. I found the door with the doctor there, he must have expected me because he said this:

Doctor: Baron Tomson?

Baron Tomson: That's me, is he in there?

Doctor: Yes, him and his sister, he's been asking for you these last few days.

Baron Tomson: Has he now? Gee I'm so flattered.

Course I said that with a heavy hint of sarcasm but the doctor just shrugged it off adjusted his glasses.

Baron Tomson: So what's the damage?

Doctor: Well he has suffered some internal bleeding and a cracked rib. We've managed to fix him up pretty well however it’s gonna be a few more days before he'll be in any condition to do much of anything?

Baron Tomson: Is the damage permanent?

Doctor: Thankfully no, he's made a full recovery; we were able to seal the cracks in his ribcage though it was a slow process. Right now we're pumping plasma into his blood to get him up to par and he's still got a few bruises and such however he should be good to go within a few days.

Well that's the only good news I've had recently.

Baron Tomson: I'm gonna go see him now.

Doctor: I won't get in your way, just go easy on him.

I brushed past the doc who walks away to attend another patient. I knocked on the door a few times, then felt a wind rush through as it swings open. Before I knew it, arms reached out and I felt a warm soft body being pressed agains't mine as the arms locked in and squeeze as tight as they could. My mind just went blank for a moment before I looked down and see that it was Sarah and judging from the redness on her face, she had been crying.

Sarah: Baron thank god you're here! I've missed you so much!

Never thought I hear that from anyone's lips. I've never really been the type who cares if people miss me or not mainly because I always see myself as an outsider. In this case though it's very refreshing to be accepted considering that this is the younger sister of my only best friend. I took a hand and grabbed her head, making her look up at me.

Baron Tomson: You shouldn’t be using those tears like that, I'd hate to see pretty girl like you cry.

Somehow that made her feel better as she sniffled and wiped those tears off her face. She lets go and backs away, grabbing my arm and pulling it.

Sarah: Come on in, he's been wanting to see you.

I let her drag me inside as I made sure to shut the door behind us, last thing I need to have noisy people poking in here. The room looks different than the one that Sarah was in just a month ago, only one bed that is sitting next to the curtains and a wooden chair that is perched right on the side of the bed. The curtains are half open, letting in a ray of afternoon sunlight shine through. I walked towards the curtains, silver lighter in hand, not even bothering to look towards the left of me. I knew he was right there, lying on the bed with his sister on the side shaking him awake. I can hear the moans as I open the lid of the lighter and flicked the switch, staring at the orange flame that dances underneath the sun as it begins it's slow decent into the horizon. Finally after some more moaning I could hear a weak voice calling to me.

Joey: B.....baron?

Baron Tomson: Evening lazy bum, the sun says hello.

I can hear Sarah laughing, she told me that she used to call him that so I figure I should do it just to humor him.

Joey: Man.......it's so good to see you.

Sarah: You shouldn’t move around so much Joey, you heard what the doctor said.

Joey: Ow screw the doctors sis, I'm a tough guy.

He tries to get up but the pain he's in causes him to clutch his side and he lays back down. Sarah is tending to him as I still stare at the fire before finally closing the lighter and replacing it in my pocket. I turn to Joey for the first time and took two steps, my expression a mix between a frown and boredom.

Baron Tomson: That was really stupid of you Joey.

My words caught them both by surprise and I followed it up with this.

Baron Tomson: Look I understand why you did it but I didn't need your help.

Joey: Yeah but.......you would have done the same.

I was gonna say "No I wouldn’t" but then stopped myself, even a heartless guy like me has to admit that it is true: I would have done the same.

Baron Tomson: Yeah well I wasn’t counting on you getting hurt, you have any idea what was going through both of our minds when you pulled that stunt?

He knew what I meant when I said "both" Sarah witnessed the whole thing and I got up just in time to see the aftermath.

Sarah: But Baron he was ju-

Joey: Nah he's right sis.

Sarah: Bu-

Joey: The truth is I shouldn’t have gotten involved, but I felt it was something that I needed to do you know Baron? My mom always say "follow your heart" and well.........that's what I did.

I took what he said and thought it through, my mom never told me anything. Maybe she did at some point but I've long since forgotten. However what he said made plenty of sense, perhaps that's what I'm doing in IWF, following what I believe in. I might be a loner but the truth is, it's always funnier when you got someone there to bear witness to your brutality. What Joey did was consider noble but also really stupid, still can't take away the fact that's him being.....well him.

If I really wanted to I would have burned all those motherfuckers to the ground but was content in just knocking them senseless, minus the one guy that I killed.

Haven't heard anything recently regarding the incident, I recalled being escorted alongside with Sarah and we each took turns explaining the story. I told them that he had a knife on him, I did not however tell them that I took said knife and stabbed his heart with it.

I smiled at Joey and patted him on the shoulder, seems I've been too harsh on the guy but really he should leave the ass kicking to the professionals. But what those fuckers got pales in contrast to what Griffin will receive when we square off a third time.

Baron Tomson: Well I'm glad to hear you'll be ok, just do me a favor and don't try that again. If I need help I'll ask but I just don't want you getting hurt again man, you got a family to take care of.

That might be the only nice thing I've really ever say and the strange this is: I mean it. People think I'm psycho, truth is I'm disturbed but not completely out of my mind. Sure I'll I light a person on fire and watch em burn just for kicks but even I have a soft side for the very few people that hold a place in my........heart.

Baron: Hey Sarah, how's about we leave your bro alone for a bit? Let him rest up, after all the doc said you'll be clear soon.

Sarah: I should stay here.

Joey: Go with him sis.

Sarah: Joey......

Joey: Look I know you're worried bout me Sarah and it makes me happy but you need to stop crying over lil old me and carry on with yourself. I'll come back when the doc's said I'm good and ready.

Sarah: You sure?

Joey: Ya I'm sure, go with Baron. He'll take care of you while I'm here, you can trust him.

Baron Tomson: Oh I will take good care of her Joey, count on that.

And of course he has no idea what I mean by that.

Sarah: Alright.....I love you bro.

Joey: Yea yea get outta here kiddo, go shoo.

He was playing with her and she knows it, she smiles and walks with me as we leave the room. I still have a few condoms with me but at this point I don't think there's any need to drug her. She seems to be in that state right now where she'll do anything to take her mind off of Joey.

Sarah: I wanna thank you Baron, for everything.

Baron Tomson: Don't thank me just yet lady, we need to find a way to remove those worries you got there.

Sarah: What do you have in mind?

Baron Tomson: I was thinking.......a date.

Sarah: A date?

Baron Tomson: Suuuure but don't worry we won’t be going back to that mall anytime soon, I thought of a more......private place just the two of us. Whadda say?

Sarah: You think Joey will get mad?

Baron Tomson: Oh don't worry *under his breath* you're not gonna tell.

We head outside where my car is, I took the wheel while she sat in the passenger side. Keys in the ignition and we're burning rubber. I smiled as we drove off, oh I'm gonna have some much fun.

†The Shoot†

Can you believe this guy? I mean I've heard of stupid people saying stupid things but you make the retards from Bio Dome sound smart.

You call me a bitch who does nothing but attack you from behind, really fucking classy Griff! Last I recalled, I was beating the living shit out of you at Fallout. Everyone knows that you just lucked out, pure and simple! After the match I felt there was something missing so I waited, I waited until you were facing me! Your eyes were looking straight at me before I drove my foot right into your jaw!

That's not attacking from behind bitch, that's called catching your opponent while he's napping. Learn the fucking difference!

And who’s to say I was scare of you? Really me scared of a guy who looks like someone who raided Garth's locker room? Hell can I get a shot to shot comparison?

Baron Thompson [vs.] Griffin Hawkins 430x250

Baron Thompson [vs.] Griffin Hawkins Res2

Can't tell the difference? Neither can I.

I'm not scared of you, I allowed you to beat up Robbie because he isn't worthy to be my partner. Plus you guys might have beaten him but guess who’s the guy that ultimately put him out of his fucking misery? That's right me, not the Star Destroyer, not the Empire, ME!! I'm the backbone of this group; I'm not some lap dog that goes "Yes sir, no sir" fuck that shit! I follow my own rules, my own agenda, I did the Empire and everyone else a big favor by taking out Robbie Hart and I tend to do them an even bigger favor by beating you in that ring here tonight!

You said I need the Empire to win, bullshit man, have you seen the stuff I've done for this group? I've had to help Philip and Alexander with their matches because I'm that nice of a guy. While you were teaming up with Stygian because he commented of your last run as champion of a now dead federation.......like it means something.

Well it's about time you finally get what's coming to you, you might have had your fun poking around and acting like a kid in a candy store when you set off ramp pyro and burning a cameraman. But really you're just making yourself look even more downright fucking pathetic than you already are.

As for the name calling nonsense, that's just child's play. Because that's really what I see you as, just a spoiled fucking child! Heck you think you mean something to this company when really your only true "accomplishments" were.....getting a count out and a tag win over me which let's face it weren’t even wins to begin with.

Me? I've taken out some pretty big names, the most recent being Robbie and tonight I take out another "big name" that is you. I don't care what Alexander does in this match, this is about you and me settling this once and for all.

I've been nice up until now, tonight I'm just gonna flat out kill you. I'm gonna drive your skull so hard into the mat that you'll be in a coma like state for weeks! I'll kick your teeth in so fucking hard you'll be eating food through a tiny straw.

Think I'm playing? Last time we fought I damn near ended your career, this time I'm going to finish the job.

You won't escape the wrath of the Raging Inferno and that is not a threat, that's a god damned promise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baron Thompson [vs.] Griffin Hawkins   Baron Thompson [vs.] Griffin Hawkins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baron Thompson [vs.] Griffin Hawkins
Page 1 of 1