Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baron Blaze [vs.] Griffin Hawkins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stygian

Stygian

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Baron Blaze [vs.] Griffin Hawkins  Empty
PostSubject: Baron Blaze [vs.] Griffin Hawkins    Baron Blaze [vs.] Griffin Hawkins  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Baron Blaze [vs.] Griffin Hawkins  Blazehawkins

IWF Debut Match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baron Blaze [vs.] Griffin Hawkins    Baron Blaze [vs.] Griffin Hawkins  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:29 pm

Baron Blaze [vs.] Griffin Hawkins  Fire11

Baron Blaze [vs.] Griffin Hawkins  2148Allenwood

†† Location: Summit Avenue, Joey's home.††
† September 24th, 2012. 9:35 A.M †

Fire

That's all I was seeing, just a empty dark void filled with flames that surround me at every corner. I could feel the heat although it was much less intense than it looks. I reached out with my hand to touch the flames but didn't feel anything, no burn no nothing. What kind of place it this? Hell? Well I can tell you that this is the most boring hell I've ever been in, like yeah I see fire and shit but what good is fire if you can’t even feel it? So here I thought this place would totally suck until....

"Baron...."

What the fuck, is someone calling me? I looked around the sea of red and black but couldent find anyone else, then the voice called out to me again.

"Baron.....over here."

I followed the voice and then a part of the fire parted away creating an opening. From there I could see a bed made from the flames and on that bed is.......Sarah!?

"Over here Baron........"

I felt myself being drawn to the soothing voice as I moved closer and closer to the pretty girl who is lying on the bed. As I got closer I could make out the details of the girl: Nice curvy waist, soft smooth legs, nice large set of natural D size breasts, long ashy blond hair, yep that's Sarah alright.

She looked at me with those pretty blue eyes and smiled in a seductive manner, I felt my heart racing and my body becoming hotter. Her hand reached to me as the flaming bed glows and with her finger......motioned for me to come to her.

Baron: Baby hell yeah!!

I didn't need any more coaxing, once she did that hand gesture I was gone. I ran straight towards the bed and leap right towards her, arms reaching as I attempted to pounce. Suddenly the bed vanishes underneath me just as I was about to land then crashed chest first on the floor where the bed was a moment ago. My head darted from side to side while I tried to figure out what just happen. I looked up and there she was standing over me, she smiled and waved before saying....

Sarah: Hey I just met you.

Huh?

Sarah: And this is crazy.

Wait what?

Sarah: But here's my number, so call me maybe!

Just I stared at her with dumbfounded look on my face then felt something tug on me and before I knew it, I found myself in a completely different place. My eyes adjusted to the bright light that I see before it occurred to me that I was looking at a window. I tried moving around but found that to be diffcult as my body was wrapped in this weird looking bag. As my head cleared up and I wiped the sleep out of my eyes, music was playing just a few feet from where I am. I could see Sarah sitting cross-legged in her white pajamas with pink hearts surrounding it. On her lap is a laptop where the music is playing, sounds like she was listening to Carly Jepsen just a moment ago.........which would explain why the girl in my dream was talking weird.

I struggle to pull my arm out as I see that I'm inside a sleeping bag, I take more time to find my surroundings.....this is clearly not my house as the layout looks very different not to mention I don’t recall ever owning any Sailor moon posters.

Sarah must have noticed that I am awake because she looked over her laptop screen and smiled while waving at me.

Sarah: Morning Baron, did you sleep well last night?

I'm still trying to grasp as to what I'm doing here, I don't remember much after the show. Last thing I recalled was taking a taxi to the airport and after that my mind just went blank for some reason. After finding the damn zipper to the sleeping bag, I was able to open up a path where I could stretch out. Finally freed, I took a look at myself: I'm still wearing the same clothes from yesterday minus the jacket. I looked around for a bit before returning my gaze to Sarah who is still watching from her laptop.

Baron: Hey Sarah......any idea where you're brother is?

Sarah: He's still sleeping in his room; I got up about an hour ago.

Baron: No kidding.....how long was I out?

Sarah: Ehh.....well it's about 9 o clock right now so pretty long I think. You should have seen yourself; you looked so cute in that sleeping bag, like a little child.

I can't tell if she was playing with me or she was actually serious about that. After rezipping the bag and folding it back up, I took a seat on one of the plain couches.

Baron: Sarah have you've seen my leather jacket lying around?

Sarah: You mean the red and black one with the flames?

Baron: Yeah that one.

Sarah: Joey left it on the coat hanger next to the door.

I turned to where she was pointing and sure enough, there's my jacket just hanging right next to Joey's sweater that he hardly ever uses. I turn back to where Sarah is and opened my mouth to say something until I heard a door open which drew both of our attention. Here comes Joey with his hair messed up in all directions, strains sticking out from almost every angle. He's wearing a pale green shirt with the faded picture of an apple and a worm sticking out from the side. He also has on a pair boxers and socks that reach halfway to his knees. His eyes are barely open as he yawns and stretches out in the hallway. I had to smirk as he walked to where we are and Sarah greeted him with a wave.

Sarah: Morning sleepy head.

Joey: *yawns* Good morning.

Baron: So Joey.....got any breakfast material inside that kitchen of yours?

Joey: Huh? Oh hey Baron.....yeah mom's got some cereal inside the counter next to the fridge. You can have some if you want, I'm gonna go shower.

Sarah: I'll be right behind you.

I was gonna add "Can I join you?" Instead I said:

Baron: I take it I didn't bring a spare set of clothes with me did I?

Sarah: Actually you did, your spare clothes are sitting in that plastic bag next to where your jacket is.

Ok how the fuck do I not remember any of this? I remember going to the airport back to New Jersey and that's it. The strange thing about it is I can't seem to recall anything beyond that, I know I was tired as hell apond arriving back home but I didn't think I lose my memory like that.

Well anyway Joey had already left the room and soon the sound of running water is heard. I turned back to Sarah who is typing something on her laptop.

Baron Tomson: Uhh Sarah......how did I end up at your house?

I was clearly not thinking at all because the moment those words left my mouth I realize just how stupid they sound. Sarah's expression pretty much summed it up for me, looks like I'm not getting any today.

Sarah: What are you talking about Baron? You called my brother and asked if you wanted to hang out, since mother is still on her business trip, he said it would be ok. So you spent the night here with us.

Just as she said that, it all started coming back to me like she just removed the part of my brain that prevented me from remembering. I did in fact call Joey that night after the show because I thought it would be cool to spend some time with him since I had nothing else planned at the moment. Guess I must have slept hard that night cus I completely forgot about soon after.

Baron Tomson: Yeah.....must have been really tired so I didn't remember much. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Sarah: Tee hee....you're welcome.

The way she said that turned me on for a moment just as the realization came to me: I'm inside Joey's house and Sarah is standing right here in front of me. I haven't forgotten the intentions that I have for this sweet innocent girl; however with Joey here I can't do much of anything. Doesn’t help that today is his day off which means he's likely gonna be with her the entire time.

I can't wait until tomorrow, I've waited too long for this, I want to make her mine but I have to her away from Joey first.

Just then the water turns off and sometime later Joey enters the living room fully groomed and dressed in his tap out T-shirt and dark blue jeans. Sarah closes the top of her computer and sets it aside; she then skips past Joey to her bedroom. Joey takes a seat across from where I am and looks around for something; my attention was on Sarah until she left the living room before I return to Joey who is looking over his chair.

Joey: Yo Baron do you know where the remote is?

I looked to where I'm sitting and see the remote wedged in-between the seat and the arm. I pulled it out and tossed it to him.

Joey: Thanks man.

Baron Tomson: Joey I was wondering.....do you have anywhere to go today?

Joey: *as he flips through the channels* Not really, sis doesn’t have school today and I got two days off. Why you asking?

Baron Tomson: Well it's just I've been thinking, why stay cooked up in this house all day? I mean I don't need to head back to house anytime soon so I was wondering if you would like to go to the mall or something? You know do something active for a change, I mean we haven't had free time for ourselves due to work and shit.

Joey: Yeah I agree, as Jack said it best: All work and no play make Jack a dull boy.

Baron Tomson: Exactly so I was thinking that the three of us should go have fun, just us three like old times ya know?

Joey: Hmmm.....sounds like a plan, I mean it's not like we're gonna do much here. Except maybe play games and stuff.

Baron Tomson: *scoffs* We can always do that later, I just need to make a pit stop at my house and grab a few things, then we can hitch a trolley to the downtown mall.

Joey: That's a great idea, Sarah always wanted to see a mall, she hasn’t had the time since being out of the hospital ya know?

Baron Tomson: Yeah.....

I felt myself flashing back to that day, just after I got out of Mr. West's god awful office....

::Flashback::

†† Location: Downtown Hospital††
† August 20th, 2012. 1:23 P.M.†

((So after escaping from that god awful place that is Dr. West's building, I remembered off the top of my head that I was supposed to be somewhere at a certain time. Remember I said before that there is a certain someone that I was going to see? Well that person just called me about 10 minutes prior to getting out of the office. I looked at the name and there he is, just the person I wanted to talk to right now to get my stress level to a more meaningful pace. I flipped the phone and pressed the answer key.

???: Yo Blaze:

Baron Tomson: Hey Joey what's up?

Wondering who Joey is? Well it's very long story, see he's my best friend, in fact the only real friend I've had since high school really. During that time I was really edgy and thus never made any attempt to make friends in fact I was more willing to cause trouble than anything else. I mean sure I paid attention in class and even took notes on subjects that did interest me (which were few and far in between but whatever), however I am about as much of an asshole back then as I am now. I would often chew gum loudly in class, crumble paper into balls and throw them at random students, make snide remarks about the teacher's outfit or the way they talked while embarrassing them in front of the class in the process. Of course they would give detention countless times and even called my parents every once in a while, but the cool thing about my foster parents is that they are really nice to me and the worst case scenario is I just get a long ass lecture from pops.

So yeah as you can imagine I wasn’t a teacher's pet by a long shot and my attitude didn't just piss off of the teachers but even some of the students as well. The most common were the jocks from the football team, I get at least a few of em in the classes I take and I hate them with a moral passion. With their slick jersey jackets with the team colors and the trademark school symbol plastered on the very front as if to say "I'm proud to represent this school even though I'm a oversized muscle bound human sweat gland whose brain is about the size of the coach's whistle". I've always hated how they look down on the rest of the students like they are the best. Just because they can get free scholarships since they bust their balls day in and day out so that they can play a one hour game where they do nothing but beat the shit out of each other while chasing after some stupid ball. I mean I wouldn’t mind them so much if they didn't act like total jackasses most of the time and that's not good for someone like me. I pride myself at being the ultimate asshole and so as you would expect I see these flexing nut jobs as competition. I get a kick out of humiliating each and every one of them, from spiking their Gatorade to putting glue inside their helmets to even breaking into their lockers just to steal their clothes while they shower and throw it in the garbage (trust me, I'm sure no one would know the difference they stink that much). However while I have gotten the best of them, this also meant many fights with the jocks. Thankfully I'm amazingly a good fighter seeing how I had very little training in my youth. I guess it had something to do with watching so many action films, I mean a lot of it was mostly common sense which is what these guys don't have much of. Sure they are bigger and stronger than me, but they were slower and very clumsy and thankfully can't fight for shit. I would just duck and aim for the jaw and that was it, I didn't have really strong hands but these guys were pussies when it comes to hitting them in the face which I thought was weird. I've gotten hit in the face a few times and yes it hurts but I hardly flinch seeing how my old man used to beat me up many times before. So I am used to it, these guys on the other hand weren’t and I find that ironic seeing how they spend most of their time getting smacked in the face during practice. Might also be that they wore helmets which protects their face so I don't know point is one good shot in their face will make them back off and I've used that knowledge to my advantage whenever I had to fight them, which became increasingly frequent.

While fighting the jocks made me even less popular with the teachers, it also made me the center of attention to the ladies. Actually I had this way before I started fighting the jocks, in fact I don't even know when or how this started but my attitude somehow made me attractive. I mean I'm not a bad looker but these girls seem to really have the hots for me. I guess something about me just draws them in somehow. I mean every now and then while I'm sitting in the back listening to the teacher (when I'm not being an asshole), I could see a girl or two staring at me, sometimes two of em would be talking and one would always be looking at me while the other is laughing. Then I would get a note slipped to me which would read something like "Hey sexy, wanna come to my party this weekend?" or "Me and my friend were wondering if you're single?” I would always smirk every time I read one of those notes and sometimes I get some girls waving at me or winking at me or hell even blow a kiss at me in which I would make the motion to catch said kiss and place on my cheek much to their delight.

Ironically enough that was what really started my feud with the jocks.

See before that, me and the jocks were on mutual grounds. While they always look down on everyone else they leave me alone because I'm a trouble maker to the teachers (most of whom they hate for some reason). But once the girls started becoming attracted to me, the whole thing was like a ticking time bomb. I would often get threatening glares from one or two of the jocks and whenever a girl tries to talk to me, one of em would show up to snatch her away and would leave with a warning. Then one day during a home football game where they were competition against another school, I watched from the sides and found myself watching the cheerleaders more often than the game itself. I mean who would wanna watch a bunch of muscle men wearing tight looking pajamas and oversized padded shirts dog pile one another when there is a group of busty babes waving pompoms and dancing around in miniskirts? I then noticed one of the cheerleaders taking a bad fall during a stunt and no one was helping her up. So without thinking I walked over to their spot and extended my hand to her. She looked at me funny at first but accepted the help regardless, we then locked eyes for the longest time then I thought she was going to kiss me when suddenly this big jock wearing our school colors storms in and grabs the collar of my shirt. My reactive instinct was to take a swing at him which is what I did. I decked him right in the cheekbone and the force caused him to stagger back a bit. He regained his footing and lunched at me which resulted in a massive fight that took an entire army of officials to break up. He gave me a busted lip and a few scratches on my face but I traded in kind with a black eye and a bruised cheek bone. Naturally they suspended me for a whole week just for that stunt.

It was said that because of the fight, our team who are called the horsemen lost to the opposing side that day. Turned out the guy I was fighting is their star quarterback named Josh Maxwell and the girl who I helped up was his new girlfriend or so he said. Well regardless since that day I became the jock's worse enemy and it showed during class time. We would often take turns lashing out at one another which caused the teacher to throw us out, and during after school hours I would get in a fight or two. While these guys attack in group of three or four, as I mentioned before they suck at fighting. While I would take a few hits, they took ten times that amount. The ending result would often be broken noses, bruised faces and sometimes even a broken bone. I even dislocated a shoulder once and that was by pure accident, but I would always get the better of them each time. The most well known fight of all, was of course the star quarterback himself Josh. He was never able to live with himself after that incident, not only did I humiliate him during that fight, but afterwards he had to sit out for the entire game. He kept blaming himself for failing his team but then he shifted the blame on me and made every attempt to "redeem" himself by any means necessary. This of course means beating me up every chance he got, while he is a better fighter than the rest of his team, he was all about offense and that ended up being his downfall as I would just duck and move around while he kept swinging at me. He would get a lucky shot here and there but would tire himself very quickly; once he did I just let him have it. He would get more and more embarrassed each time we squared off and finally his coach told him to knock it off or risk being kicked out of the team. He would say the same for the rest of the guys and so they swallowed their pride and left me alone. I in turn would do the same but they still hate my guts and while they didn't try anything I could still feel their eyes locked on me at all times.

But some good came out of that feud as I would get laid......alot actually. While the school does have some form of security, it's not at all dependable. Like there are hardly any cameras and most of the staff are either too busy grading homework or on their computers doing god knows what. So when I have a girl dragging me by my arm and taking me to the nearest girl’s bathroom, nobody notices it. Thankfully there is a drug store next to the school that sells condoms and they’re cheap as hell but very durable. Which was great because I would end up going through an entire pack of condoms during the first week. One time while I was at home before school started I heard a knock on the door. Wondering who the hell would be knocking at this time of day I went to see who is was. Thank god my foster parents were still asleep because once I opened the door I didn't see anyone there but what I did see laying on the door mat is a fresh pair of white panties. This made me confused as I reached down to pick it up, only to find a small note buried underneath the panties. The note read "hallway English class, after school, see you then. <3" I shoved the panties down my pocket and got ready to go to school, before I reached there, I relocated the panties and placed in the second pocket of my backpack, last thing I needed was a teacher or someone finding these and getting the wrong idea. After school I went down the hallway next door to the English class where this smoking hot blond chick stood there. I smirked and pulled out the panties from my pocket and looked at her, good thing no one else was there.

Baron Tomson: I take it these are yours?

She smiled at me and walked away and as she did, I looked down and noticed she wasn’t wearing anything underneath that skirt of hers. How did no one else notice it but me is shocking but I saw her turn to me with a seductive smile as she motioned for me to follow her. I just felt like someone tied a rope around me and attached it to her and I just followed the horny bitch to the woman's bathroom where the next 30 minutes were filled with moans and screams of pleasure, this girl loved it rough and I that's exactly how I gave it to her. Yeah needless to say I was the human sex machine of the school, scored more girls than any guy could ever imagine…….good times indeed.

So you've heard about my high school days now where does Joey fit into all of this?

I'm glad you asked.

Well I met Joey during my junior year; I don't really remember exactly how we sort of just bumped into one another. At first I paid very little attention to him just like I paid very little attention to every other classmate of mine. I really don't have problems with the other students, just the jocks really but I don't bother the other guys and gals unless they want something with me. Well one day our teacher had us pick a partner for some project and as luck would have it, my partner was Joey, he seemed like a pretty bright kid and he had a no nonsense kind of personality. He doesn’t waste time with details and gets straight to the point which I liked and after the project we suddenly started talking to each other more often. I don't know why but I just found myself actually liking this guy and we even started hanging out together, sometimes he would notice the girls eyeing me. I told him I used to score with some of them which he thought was cool and asked me what my secret was. I just laughed at him and remembered saying "what can I say man? Chicks love a rebel" which made him laugh. After a while we became good friends and started sharing some personal information with each other. Joey is not originally from New Jersey but rather he moved from New York, his parents have been divorced for years and have gone their separate ways. His father stayed in New York while his mother moved here. The main reason he came here was so he could see his younger sister Sarah who lives with her mother. A few years ago Joey lived in an apartment with his father; he worked as a card store janitor. He would receive a package one day that contains a video tape, in that tape is his sister who he hasn’t seen since his parents broke up. She wanted to see him again which was what caused him to fly all the way to New Jersey. Once he arrived though he reunited with his mother but found his sister with bandages wrapped around her eyes. Turns out an accident caused her to somehow lose her eyesight completely; fortunately the doctors have found a way to restore it completely but the procedure is an expensive one which is why Joey is in school just so he could find a better job in order to raise the money to pay for the procedure.

This is where I came in, see I kinda felt sorry for the guy just because in a way he had it worse than I did. I mean this kid was about my age and yet he had to move from one city all by himself to another city using the money that he himself earned just to see his sister only to find she is permanently blind and there was not a damn thing he could do.

Joey: Baron you still there man?

Cut to the present time as I hear Joey's voice snapping me back into it. I must have dozed off while taking that long ass trip to memory lane. I recollected myself and answered back.

Baron Tomson: Yeah sorry dude it's been a stressful day for me, just got back from another one of West's annoying ass sessions.

Joey: Ya man I feel you on that one.

I smiled, he knows exactly how I feel about good old Dr. West. It's no secret that I hate his guts, which is really an understatement but different time for thinking up painful ways to torture him. Right now this is much more important to me.

Baron Tomson: Yeah I know thank god I won't ever have to see him again.

Joey: You mean you're done?

Baron Tomson: Yep, old bastard let me go.

Joey: That's great news man; anyway you know what today is right?

Baron Tomson: *sighs* Dude you've never let me hear the end of it for months now.

Joey: I know man.......I can't believe it. She's going to be able to see again, and the first thing she'll see is me and my best friend who I have to thank for giving her this rare opportunity.

Baron Tomson: Wait Joey are you......crying?

Joey: *sniffing* No it's just I'm......oh god.........I'm sorry I want to be strong but this is.......so nerve wracking I mean......what if it doesn’t work? What if they can't bring back her sight? I mean.......

Baron Tomson: You haven't been able to sleep at all have you?

Joey: Why would I knowing that my sister may or may not get her sight back? just the thought of seeing her in those bandages....I don't know if I'll ever be able to live with that, to see her suffer like that for the rest of her life.

Then I could hear him break down on the other end, I sighed angrily but kept my cool. It's at times like this I'm fucking glad I don't have a sibling.

Baron Tomson: Jesus Joey get it together man! I've asked you to trust me on this; your sister is going to be just fine. The doctor will restore her sight and you'll both live happily ever after, if they don't I will see to it that they reimburse you for the trouble.

And what I mean by that is if they don't succeed in restoring her sight, I will personally demand my money back and if they don't, I will break bones and set their equipment on fire.

Anyway Joey manages to pull himself together long enough to speak but I can still hear the sadness in his voice. I forced back the urge to sigh again, I could already tell that this is gonna be a long eventful day.

Joey: Y..you think so?

Baron Tomson: Believe me, it's going to happen, I will personally make sure of it.

And to be completely honest, part of me wants the operation to fail just so I can have an excuse to take out my frustration. I haven't burnt anything since that one weird ass looking bimbo from last week's show, I'm suddenly feeling that urge coming but I kept it in check for now.

Joey: Baron I....thanks man.

Baron Tomson: Don't thank me just yet; there will be plenty of time for repayment. Now then let's say we go to visit that sister of yours?

Joey: Yeah...I'm on my way to the hospital right now; we'll meet up at the entrance.

Baron Tomson: Is your mom going to be there?

Joey: She's already there right now; she is waiting on the results as we speak.

Baron Tomson: Fine I'm heading over there, don't go inside until I get there got it?

Joey: Alright Baron, I'll see you then.

I hung up and got inside my car, I started the engine and strapped myself in as I floored the gas pedal and zip past the parking lot. Ok so you were wondering what that whole conversation was about right? Well ok I told you about his sister and the operation to restore her sight right? Well it might have taken me some time but I paid for the operation, using the money that I earned during my time in TEW.

Oh yeah that's another story for another time.

But anyway yeah before they decided to give me the boot, I was getting paid nice amounts of cash and some of it was used to pay off what the doctors needed for Joey's sister's operation. Well they took their sweet time about it as the procedure went on for months on end. By the time they were done, I was already signed with ASWF and they called Joey's mother on the phone saying that the operation is a success and that it would be a few days or so before they will be able to remove the bandages. Well that day is today and me and Joey are heading over there right now for one big family reunion, for him anyway.

I've had my reasons for doing what I did for Joey, he never did me wrong and he's been a great friend and even helped me with some of the problems I had. I've done alot of messed up shit in my life and alot of it I don't regret so I very it was about time I did something nice for a change.

I mean I can't be a complete asshole all the time, besides Joey said that his sister is pretty hot. Who knows? If I'm lucky I can score with this girl, wouldn’t that be awesome?

Well I arrived at the hospital and parked the car near the entrance. Joey was standing right next to the double doors, I got out and slammed the door shut and stormed towards him. He noticed me and got up from the wall he was resting on and followed me inside. I didn't talk to him, I didn't even look back to see if he was following me nor did I care, I just wanted to get this shit over with.

So I walked up to the gal sitting on the other end of the counter as she looked to me and Joey.

Woman: Can I help you two?

Baron Tomson: We're here to see miss........what's her name again Joey?

Joey: Sarah, we're here to see Sarah Wheeler.

Woman: You must be Joey, the doctor is expecting you. Just sign in here please.

Joey went to sign in but I stopped him before he reached for the pen.

Baron Tomson: I'll handle this.

I grabbed the pen and signed us both in; the woman just took a look and nodded.

Woman: You'll find the patient in room E6 down the hall to your left; I believe Miss Wheeler is waiting there right now.

Joey: Thank you lady.

He took off like a bat out of hell; I hesitated a bit before following him. I had to power walk to keep up as he was looking nervously from side to side. I followed the letters and numbers on the door until I nearly bumped into Joey. Just across from him stood an older woman who I assume is Joey's mother. While Joey has naturally blonde hair that folds sideways in a curve and stretches over his face a bit, his mother has a much darker shade of blond which actually looks more reddish. In fact if you look at from the light it looks cherry red. Her body seems about average for a woman her age, not very skinny but also having hardly any fat on her ether except maybe around her cheeks a bit though that might be caused by the makeup she's wearing. Anyway both Joey and her just stare off at each other as she got up from her chair, this brief moment of silence would soon broken with the arrival of the doctor who just got of the room that she is standing next to. Everyone's eyes are on him as he looks at Joey's mom then Joey and then me while he holds out his notepad.

Doctor: Joey Wheeler?

Joey: Yah that's me doc, so how is she?

Doctor: Well I-

Joey: Don't bullshit man ok? Is she alright, I mean did the operation work?

I narrowed my eyes and glared at the guy who seemed unfazed by Joey's worried expression. He just gives him a solemn look and takes a breath.

Doctor: Well the truth is we have yet to remove the bandages, the patient has requested to wait until you have arrived.

Joey: Well I'm here now, so can we see her?

Doctor: Yes, this way please.

So he leads Joey and his mom inside the room, I was the last one in as I brushed past the doctor not caring I bumped into or not. The room is surprisingly very spacious, there are a few chairs lying around the room and there is a closet as well as a bathroom. I was also tempted to use the toilet but instead took a seat across from the bed where someone is laying under the covers. I noticed Joey's mom giving me a weird look and I can hear her voice even from this distance.

Joey's Mom: Joey who is that man over there?

Joey: He's my friend mom; he's the guy who paid for the operation.

Joey's Mom: He did? Why didn't you tell me this until now?

Joey: I wanted to wait because I didn't want you to worry.

She seemed uncertain but I ignored her and focused on the person in the bed. The doctor moved to the other side and bend down to speak to the patient.

Doctor: Sarah, time to get up your brother is here.

I heard some moaning as the person gets up to a sitting position and as she did, I could feel my jaw just drop.

Joey wasn’t fucking kidding, his sister is hot!

I mean I was blown away by her appearance, much like her mother she has very long straight hair that seems to reach down to her back. Instead of it being cherry red though, it's sort of an ash blond not as light as her brother's but rather a darker shade. However it wasn’t really her hair that grabbed my attention, but rather the rest of her body. She's got some curves on that frame of her and likely the best set of D cups you can ever want in a girl, nice and round and fits her body very well. I mean she is hot in every definition of the word and it's taking everything in my power to not stare seeing Joey and his mom are like right there but thankfully they are too busy watching her to notice me. I shook my head to snap out of my fantasy and watched as the doc carefully holds Sarah up. Joey reaches for her hand which she instinctively grabs on to.

Sarah: Joey.....is that you?

Even her voice while soft is also really hot, just thinking about her is making my heart pound.

Joey: I'm right here sis, just hang in there kiddo.

Doctor: Alright hold still, I'm going to remove the bandages now.

He reaches behind Sarah's head and undoes the bandages one roll at a time. I'm trying like hell to steady myself, I just wanna pounce on this girl and motorboat her all night long but I had to keep under control. Finally the doc removes the last of the bandages and Sarah just keeps her eyes closes until she slowly starts to open them. She finally does and I felt like I died and gone to heaven, she's got beautiful blue eyes that seem to shine I mean is there anything about this girl that ISNT hot!? I mean seriously I'm having a hard time believing that this is Joey's sister.

Well Sarah looks around a bit while Joey and his mom seem like they are about to have a massive heart attack. I'm just sitting there nearly falling out of my chair as I'm just melted by her appearance, Joey steps and the two lock eyes.

Joey: Sarah?

Sarah: Joey...*smiles* I can see! I can see you!!

That made everyone's day; Joey is moved to tears as he embraces his sister along side with his mother while I straighten myself up just so I don't look like a complete idiot. The doc just stands there looking all happy to see that everything is alright. Then it just dawn on me that since this operation is a success, that means I won't be able to demand my money back.

Well you know what? I can really give a shit about that because now I have a new interest in mind and I'm looking right at it.

So the doctor checks on Sarah before he clears her to return home, we're escorted outside while she is getting dressed. I so wanted to peep into the keyhole but can't because Joey and his mom were right there next to me. Sigh...the things I do for good taste.

Well Joey is giddy like a kid in a candy store right now, I didn't like the look he has on his face as I had the feeling he wanted to give me a huge bear hug or something. He might if his mother wasn’t right there watching us.

Speaking of which I couldn’t help but notice her staring at me, she doesn’t have that strange look from before but rather a more relieved look on her face. Still I can't help but be really bothered by her staring at me and after ignoring her for the last few minutes, I decided I had just about enough.

Baron Tomson: Why are you staring at me like that?

I must have snapped her out of some trance or something as she flinched when I said that. I don't if it's what I did or the way I said it, I admit I did sound annoyed.

Joey's Mom: Forgive me it's just that I've.....never got to thank you for helping my daughter.

Baron Tomson: So he told you did he?

I hide a smile, I knew he told her but I don't think they know. It was best for me to play stupid for the time being just to see the reaction.

Joey's Mom: Yes....I don't complete understand it myself......it's just that.......well Joey has never had a friend as generous as you.

I smiled and thought "Oh don't worry lady, I'll be sure to remember your debt to me, you can count on me to call in the favor sooner rather than later."

Suddenly the door opens and out comes Sarah who is fully dressed in her casual clothes; I'm still blown away by just how hot she is. She embraces her brother and then looks at me; I could feel my heart pounding again.

Sarah: Umm Joey who is this guy?

Joey: Oh yeah I forgot to introduce you to my best friend.

He then pulls away from Sarah and walks up to me and slaps his hand on my shoulder. I almost didn't feel the impact as my attention is still on Sarah.

Joey: Mom, sis I like you to meet my buddy Baron "Blaze" Tomson. He is the one who paid for your operation.

Sarah: He did?

Joey: Yep he helped to restore your sight, he's a hero man!

Baron Tomson: Yeah.....hero.........what he said.

I almost couldn’t talk; I had no idea what is wrong with me. It's like my mind went numb all of the sudden.

Just then Sarah formed a big smile and what happened next I was completely unprepared for.

Sarah: Baron!

She ran right towards me, arms outstretched as she wrapped them firmly around my waste. I could feel the side of her head resting on my chest while she squeezed me.

Sarah: Thank you, thank you thank you thank you thank you!!

It took me about two minutes to process what just happened before I finally reacted. I took one arm and wrapped it around her neck. It took every ounce of self control for me not to tear her clothes off and just fuck her on the spot. We just had this somewhat awkward but heartwarming embrace for some time until she finally releases the hold. Then she and mom walk away while me and Joey just stood there like idiots as we watch them leave the hospital. I finally snapped out of it and headed for the exit door but not before Joey stops me about half way there. His face is beaming right now, he's so happy I thought he was going to give me a huge bear hug right there in front of all these people.

Joey: I can't thank you enough man, anything you need, just say the word man you got it.

I felt a smile creep on my face "anything you need" he said, just the words I wanted to hear.

Baron Tomson: Not a problem, I'll hold you to your word Joey. Just remember this, you owe me.

His nod was all I needed, thing about Joey is once he makes a promise and agrees to it, he doesn't take it back. That means when I call in the favor, he'll do it and he'll die trying. Such a person could really be helpful one day.

There will be a time and place for when such a favor is needed, till then though, I'll just wait it out and plan my shots. I've got a match to focus on this week, and there is plenty of time left for me to hit the gym.))

.....................................................................................................................................................................

Joey: Baron.....Baron can you hear me?

Huh? I must have been caught up in deep thought again, that's the 2nd time now that I've had a flashback like that. Only this one was much more pleasant as it helped me remember how I first met Sarah. Speaking of her, the water stopped running and the door would open soon after. There she stood ready for today's adventure, only one person left to bath.

Baron Tomson: Well if you guys are done, guess I'll go jump in the shower. Once I'm done we'll head out alright?

Joey: Sure thing man.

I got up and went to where the bag of clothes is and took what I needed before closing the bathroom door behind me. The water felt nice and hot as the steam fills up the entire room; once I was done I shut off the water works and put on my spare set of clothes. I got out and replaced the bag with the old clothes while turning to Joey and Sarah, she seemed excited...Joey must have told her where we're going.

Baron Tomson: Guys ready?

Joey: Yep.

Sarah: We're going to the mall right? This is gonna be great!

Baron Tomson: Yeah but first we need to head over to my place for a few things.

Joey: Like what exactly?

Baron Tomson: My wallet for one, can’t buy stuff without money.

Joey: I thought you have your wallet with you when you came here?

Baron Tomson: No I didn't actually, must have left it at home by accident.

I'm lying of course; I have my wallet inside my gym bag but Joey while a smart boy is about as gullible as they come. He took the bait hook line and sinker and we headed back to the house where I looked back.

Baron Tomson: I'll just be a moment guys.

Joey: We'll wait for ya here.

Sarah: Don't take too long, the mall is waiting for us.

I smirked and headed to the house carrying my spare bag of clothes and gym bag along with me. I took the wallet out of the gym back and tossed the spare bag into the hall closet. I can always deal with it later.

I go underneath the bed and pulled out a metal case, it was a package that Isabella had given me. Ever since I've agreed to be her enforcer, she had supplied me with some items that can help to subdue the more potent threats to her agenda. Instead I took them home with me and went through the stuff; there are two things inside the case that I truly care about right now: One is a small vial of tasteless sleeping powder and the other is another clear liquid whose name I can't seem to remember. All I know is that this stuff basically makes the person feel giddy and loosely, kinda like the same effect as alcohol only without the alcohol. I don’t know what it is, but I do know it will come in handy and the best part is like the sleeping power it's tasteless.

I plan to drug them both; by first knocking out Joey with the sleeping powder then once he is out of the way I'll drug Sarah with the other stuff. If it works like it's suppose to, she'll be all smiles and have no care in the world what happens to her. She'll be open and completely vulnerable.....just the way I want her.

Yeah I know it's cruel and all but trust me, if I do this right they won't know what hit them. Aside from having her pussy stretched out a bit Sarah won't feel any different.

I took both items and stuffed them in my zipper pant pockets; I then replaced the metal case under the bed and headed towards the bathroom. Inside the medicine cabinet I receive one last item: A couple of condoms, and placed those in the other side my pocket and zipped it up.

Did a double check to make sure I had everything I needed, then took my keys and wallet and bolted for the door, closing and locking it behind me.

I met up with the others and we took off towards the mall, what a day it would be.

†Backstage area: The shoot.†

You know I gotta give credit where credit is due, you have the largest set of balls to be coming here to my turf and try to steal my thunder.

You UECW guys think you can be like us and take over this fed? Bitch we've already beaten you to it, for two weeks straight we've had our guys take out IWF's champions in unification matches. We've made the rest of the guys in locker room look like complete idiots and they could not stop us no matter what they do.

Now I've heard about you, former heavyweight champion, the last one of UECW if I'm correct. Well guess what? No one gives a shit. Many of these punks who enter this place have all claimed to be former heavyweight champions, most of them ended up getting destroyed by lesser talent who get by just by being mid carder at best. I'm often one to brag about my past achievements but as I've learned while signing up to this place, none of that becomes relevant, no one cares about what you did in the past especially if it was done in a completely different place.

See? I'm smart enough to understand that which is why I resorted to burning a guy backstage. It gets my point across very easily and just seeing the look on the people's faces when they saw the damage I cause.....breathtaking.

Well you made the biggest mistake of your career by trying to pick a fight with me fucker. I was gonna hurt you but when I was told by Corey that you'll be my opponent at Fallout, I decided it would be better to just savior the destruction that awaits you.

I'm not to be taken lightly; I've beaten world champions, top stars and veteran athletes alike. You're just another link in the chain, just another hot shot who thinks it's cool to throw down with the likes of me.

It's not cool for you though, it will be for me because I've been meaning to pay you back for that sucker punch you handed me last week. Tonight I'm going to kick your teeth in again and again until you don't have much of a jaw left, I'll rip out your rocker style hair and feed em to my lighter.

And when I'm done with you, I'll set an example at your expense, a message to everyone else whether they are from ASWF or UECW or IWF it doesn’t matter. The message is this: Those who try to mess with the Raging Inferno will suffer the same exact fate as this ass fuck before you.

How will I send that message? By setting up a nice lighthouse in the center of the ring......with you as the torch.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Baron Blaze [vs.] Griffin Hawkins    Baron Blaze [vs.] Griffin Hawkins  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Baron Blaze [vs.] Griffin Hawkins  19086_b1

8:00 AM

You probably don't know who I am...if you do, then you know what to expect from me. Anyone who doesn't know, here's the tutorial. See that long haired dude lying in bed? That's me..Griffin Hawkins, lead singer of the Heavy Metal Band Devilition and the newest signing to IWF. This day begins in my hotel room of New Orleans Louisiana. The sun peers through the curtains as I lie in bed still asleep. Of course the hotel room is messy with clothes scattered all over the place. I may seem like a slob but all brilliant men are. The clock radio goes off..."Baby" by Justin Bieber is heard on the radio. That is one thing I did NOT want to hear on this morning. Using my free hand I bring a fist down on the snooze button to stop the music. I turn back over trying to go back to sleep as I mumble to myself.

Griffin Hawkins - ..Fucking Bieber..

I do my best to try and go back to sleep..wishing I could just sleep all day...but I still have a lot to do today. I figure a few hours of sleep and I'll be A-Okay. But before I can close my eyes, my best friend Tiffani Michaels comes opening the door to come greet me. I loved her dearly..but I wished she would leave me be just for now. She cheerfully spoke as she came near my bed.

Tiffani Michaels - Rise and shine sleeping beauty!

I sigh and put the pillow over my head, hoping to block her out.

Griffin Hawkins - Come back later...

She was dressed and ready to hit the Gym, dressed in track pants and a sports bra. She sat on the bed shaking me in an attempt to get me up.

Tiffani Michaels - Come on mister cranky pants..you got to get up if you want to be in shape for your first official match.

Griffin Hawkins - Can't I have just a few more minutes Tiff?...

Tiffani Michaels - Minutes will turn into hours...and then days, then you'll oversleep and no show your match against that Blaze guy...how will that look on you?

I knew she was right. As much as I wanted to get some sleep, I had to get up and train my ass off to face Baron Blaze who's looking to make a name for himself. Finally giving up I take the pillow off my head and get out of bed, clad in a faded Bon Jovi T-Shirt and Batman Boxers. I yawn and stretch out as I get up. I stretch a little as I sit next to Tiffani.

Griffin Hawkins - Can't believe we're in a Federation like this..

Tiffani Michaels - Well after UECW folded, so many companies wanted to sign us. From all over the United States, even places like New Japan. I had no idea that they wanted to sign two of the hottest free agents on the market.

Griffin Hawkins - Well, I chose this place because it's got plenty of competition and fresh new faces, something UECW lacked. I mean..I got tired of kicking David Caid's ass every week and I'm sure you did too. I wanted a new challenger, You understand right?

Tiffani Michaels - Of course, and this is a brand new federation thats ripe with competition. Caid is behind us now, he's ancient history...now we get the chance to make an impact by taking on the best IWF has to offer. I have the chance to become Queen of the Ring in my first official match. I can honestly say things are looking up.

I really admired Tiffani's optimism. She always saw the bright side of things no matter what. Her support had gotten me through the tough times in my career and I honestly don't know where I'd be in my life if I hadn't met her.

Griffin Hawkins - I'm glad you're excited about the match, I'm facing Ghost Rider...

She has a look of confusion on her face before she corrects me.

Tiffani Michaels - Uh...Griff, you're facing Baron Blaze...not Johnny Blaze...

Griffin Hawkins - You don't see a connection?! Spikey hair...firey sounding name..hell he'll probably come rolling down on a Motorcycle and his head will be on fire! I swear to you, when I knocked him down last week, I could feel my hand burning!

Tiffani can't help but laugh as she shakes her head.

Tiffani Michaels - You can relax, I don't think you'll be facing Nicholas Cage. He looks more like the type who went with his cousin to the prom.

Griffin Hawkins - Well this all could've been avoided if Junior didn't decide to come over and start shit. After I beat him, I'll really get noticed.

Tiffani Michaels - Helloo? You were the last UECW World Heavyweight Champion and you're worried about getting noticed?

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah, but I like to reintroduce everyone to me..weird I know.

Tiffani Michaels - Well, reintroduce yourself to a shower. We have to hit the gym and prepare for our debut match. You want to make a good impression don't you?

Griffin Hawkins - Of course...

As I showered, a lot of things ran through my head about IWF. I kept hearing from everyone how this was a big time federation and only the strong would survive. In this federation everything you do is under a microscope. Matches, Titles, Wins and Losses are all a big deal here. Deep down inside I admit...I am a little bit insecure, wondering if I will repeat my success as before in this federation. Sometimes when I close my eyes, I remember all the words people have told me throughout my career...how I'd never make it, how I'm just some gimmick,
how I would never amount to anything past mid card. And I also remembered how I proved them all wrong.

But will I leave my mark in IWF?

That is a question that will soon be answered in the upcoming months. Sure I'll have my fair share of detractors, but as the saying goes...haters are my motivators. I'm used to being disliked for being different than the others. It's been that way even before my wrestling career started. I wanted to prove to everyone that I can be a big star on my own merits. In my career I had held a World Championship twice just to prove that I can make the impossible happen, and now here I stand in a brand new company, looking to make an impact. I must do it the only way I know how, by starting at the bottom, and working my way to the top.

I have a long journey ahead of me..

After my shower, I got dressed in my Gym clothes and met Tiffani outside the hotel room. She looked excited and ready for her workout.

Tiffani Michaels - Ready?

Griffin Hawkins - Yeah, lets get to it.

We both smile as we walk down the hallway and into the Elevator. We both were ready and determined to make a splash in IWF.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
7:34 PM

Baron Blaze [vs.] Griffin Hawkins  Walker_Arena_10-6-11_%288%29

Ah the Superdome. Many great moments have taken place in this arena. Superbowls, The Final Four and many other sports events. Now IWF was coming here and It was my chance to start my IWF career on a good note. I had decided to take a look at the arena and soak in the atmosphere as I walked down the empty deserted Hallways. I had a mix of excitement, nervousness, and determination flowing through me. Deciding to relax a little, I take a cigarette out of my leather jacket and place it in my mouth, lighting it with my silver lighter. After taking a drag, I rest my head against the wall, letting the smoke escape my mouth. The Pay Per View as upon us and I knew for a fact that I'd be in for an uphill battle. But as I stood there I heard a familiar voice.

"Just can't quit smoking can you?.."

I turn my head, already knowing who it is, it's Alexander Remington, best friend and ally from before. Our friendship did seem rocky when I was Champion. He looked really dapper dressed in an expensive finely cut Italian suit. Sometimes it felt like he let a title come between ten years of friendship. Up until now I didn't know where we stand. Since UECW collapsed we hadn't said a word to one another.

Griffin Hawkins - It's a filthy dirty habit..but in time I'll quit. For now I'm just using it to calm my nerves.

I drop the cigarette to the floor and stomp it out with my cowboy boot. Man, talk about awkward. I wasn't even prepared to face him. I didn't even know what to say.

Alexander Remington - I just wanted to let you know that despite our differences in the past Hawkins...it's good to see you.

A smile forms across my face. It did feel good for him to say that. At least I know two people in this place got my back.

Griffin Hawkins - It's good to see you too Al.

Alexander Remington - I'm glad you said that. Now before you get all crazed, just hear me out. I decided to form a little..business pact with Corey Casey. I know what you're going to say..the man seems shady, but he is a visionary. I like his style to be honest, he recognizes true talent. That's why I'm asking you to join in on this alliance. The three of us together would set the IWF on fire.

I admit, part of me did want to be on the same side as Remington again..but this wasn't my style. If I would become IWF World Heavyweight Champion one day, it would be by myself, not due to an association with the boss.

Griffin Hawkins - That does sound inviting Al...but I can't.

Alexander Remington - Why not? Tell me you're not holding onto this foolish game of bucking authority, for once work within the system.

Griffin Hawkins - I'm not trying to go against the boss. I'm thankful to him for giving me the opportunity to showcase my abilities here in IWF..but I would rather do this alone..

Everything I did, I always did it by myself. I didn't want to do it with the help of Casey..

Alexander Remington - Things are different now than they were then Griff, Casey isn't like that senile old bastard Clay Krueger who played favorites with superstars and punished those who stood against him. The man is a genius. He signed you and your pal Tiffani because the two of you will make him a lot of money. So why not join up? You can even bring her with you.

Griffin Hawkins - Because when I do reach the top by myself...not because the boss helped me.

Alexander Remington - And you will reach the top Hawkins. Nobody said you'd be handed anything..I've worked for my opportunities and no one had ever given them to me. I'm just saying it doesn't hurt to have friends in high places..

Griffin Hawkins - Sorry Remington...I can't..

I could tell he was getting impatient, he really wanted me by his side again.

Alexander Remington - I don't understand you Hawkins..you have a chance to rule this federation alongside me and you're just running away from it. Why can't you put pride aside and just go with the flow? You were a big star in UECW, a Hall of Famer if it stayed going longer..in IWF you could be a God.

There was no way around it..my mind was made up.

Griffin Hawkins - I want to reach that status Alex...but I need to do this on my own. Ten years from now when I've called it a career..I can look back on all my accomplishments and know that I did it my way and my way only. Even you can understand that.

I really was dead set on becoming the greatest athlete in IWF history, but I didn't want any excuses. Remington sighed, finally understanding.

Alexander Remington - Yeah..I understand. You've always been stubborn Hawkins, you're determined to carve a niche in whatever company you work for on your own. I kind of admire that.

Griffin Hawkins - I'm willing to make this compromise, you stay out of my business..and I'll stay out of yours.

Alexander Remington - Sounds fair enough to me. But just know that one day...we will meet in that ring. Title on the line or not, we will clash. And this time...no one will interfere.

Griffin Hawkins - I look very forward to it. Good luck against Raven..

Alexander Remington - Thanks..but I won't need it.

He gives me a nod and walks away, at least I knew where we stood. But what was going to come of this alliance?...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

10:05 PM

Cameras open up to the arena. The ring is set up...but not a single soul is in the arena...not even in the stands. Hours from now I would be in this match facing Baron Blaze in my debut match. I sat in the corner of the ring in my usual clothes, a red Ed-Hardy T-Shirt and Zebra print pants. I looked up at the camera as my eyes were hidden by my silver Aviator Sunglasses.

"Throughout my career...I have seen so many people come and go. A lot of them were handed every accomplishment they ever had on a silver platter..while I had to fight my way to the top. I've always believed that if you work hard for your opportunities, you'll get your accomplishments. I'm sure many are expecting me to brag that I was the last World Heavyweight Champion in UECW...but I don't believe in bringing in Championships from other federations...at least not anymore. I want to become the best in IWF and I will go through anybody to become that. In UECW I set the world on fire....in IWF...I plan on giving the IWF fans the show of a life time, why? Because I can. It won't be long until I have gold around this gorgeous waist. But what title will it be? Guess you'll all just have to wait..

The mark of a good storyteller is that they keep the audience begging for more. What I had planned for IWF would indeed make people pay attention.

"My debut match is against none other than Baron Blaze...the man who just last week I knocked him down with just one punch. Apparently old flame head has a problem with that. He seems to believe that I stole his thunder. He seems to believe it was me who picked a fight with him. How crazy it is how people distort the facts to make themselves sound like the victim. Correct me if I'm wrong Blazey..but wasn't it you who came over and tried to start shit while I was sitting there minding my own business? Yeah, I think so. How funny it is that you left out the part where you shoved me first...and I knocked you flat on your ass in front of everyone. You're the one who asked for this..and now you're going to get it. You see, I didn't come here to "take over" any promotion..so you might as well get your panties out of a wad kid. I'm here for the same reason you are..competition. It sounds to me you can't handle new people coming in and taking your spot. Whether you like it or not Blaze, the superstars of UECW are here to stay, and you can do only two things...nothing and like it."

It seemed to me this guy was really angry...well, probably angrier than ever after that attack on him.

"You think setting someone on fire makes you a badass Blaze? Kid..you don't know anything about being a badass. Me..I wrote the book. I had my first threesome when I was seven and I once beat up a Police horse. I have been through things that would make you cry. And you expect me to quake in fear because you're threatening to set me on fire? Sorry little boy, it's going to take a little more than that to intimidate me. Any moron can set someone on fire..hell Johnny Knoxville and Steve-O did it all the time on Jackass. You should stop focusing on trying to burn me..and focus on trying to beat me. I've seen Superstars like you come and go in the 10 years of my career and they said the same things you've said to me. And you know what happened in the end?...I beat their ass and left them in a pool of their own blood by the time that it's all said and done. So I suggest you ask your TV writers or whoever comes up with your schtick to write you an eulogy...because at Fallout, you might as well be going to your funeral."

I crackled my fingerless gloved knuckles, just waiting in anticipation in showing this kid a little dose of reality.

"You see..I never said that I expect to be treated like royalty. Because this is a new Federation. I was the last World Heavyweight Champion in UECW...but the people in the back and the people out there don't give a damn, why? Because around here, past accolades don't earn you respect, wrestling does. Hell for you, it takes talent to win the World Heavyweight Title 4 times...it also takes talent to lose the World Heavyweight Title 4 times...but the point is kid, this is a clean slate. I'm on the road to get Championship Gold around my waist. It could be against any Champion on the roster should I get an opportunity. And it all starts with you. So you need not to worry about what I done back in the old federation, worry about what I'm going to do in this federation..and worry about what I am going to do to you."

I slowly take off my sunglasses for the first time and look at the camera. I know Blaze is watching somewhere.

"Do you understand what I'm saying Baron? You can say you're going to do this..you're going to do that..blah blah blah...but you don't scare me bitch. All I see is some little punk who thinks he's big and bad just because he can set things on fire. You don't impress me one bit. By looking at you, I got more shower time than you have ring time. I'm not one to be taken lightly either. You're the one who decided to fuck with me by trying to pick a fight with me when I was just watching the show. To put it in your terms..you're playing with fire...and you're going to get burned. I guess it's my fault that you're so insecure of all these people coming from all these federations across the world that it makes you feel inadequate. Me..I welcome competition...I don't try and run them out of the company in a jealous rage like you do. At Fallout I'm going to prove that The Raging Inferno..is nothing more than a Raging Pussy."

The time was getting closer, once that bell rings there is going to be nothing stopping me from tearing this little bitch a new one.

"I can hardly wait Blaze...we'll see if you are everything you say you are..or some arrogant little bitch just running his mouth. If you thought what I did to you was embarrassing, believe me kid..you haven't seen anything yet. This is my first match and I plan to make the most of it. If I win, I'll get my career off to a good start. If I lose, I'll pick myself up and move on. First impressions mean a lot in a place like this. But if you think you're going to just bowl through me just like that, then in the immortal words of Judas Priest...you've got another thing coming. My road to the top begins with you Blaze. But don't feel bad, at least you can say that you were beaten by the best. At Fallout Baron Blaze....I'm going to put you out."

I put my shades back on and lean against the bottom turnbuckle once more as the scene comes to a close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baron Blaze [vs.] Griffin Hawkins    Baron Blaze [vs.] Griffin Hawkins  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1