Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Baron Tompson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Baron Tompson Empty
PostSubject: Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Baron Tompson   Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Baron Tompson I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:59 pm

This rivalry has been heating up for months now! Time to put these two in a cage and let God sort 'em out!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Baron Tompson   Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Baron Tompson I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:40 am

Everyone needs a night to themselves. Everyone deserves to go out and have themselves a party. So my dear friend Corey Bass decided to take me out partying. He wanted to see Los Angeles seeing as he had only been in there once or twice. I figure why the hell not and actually agreed to go cruising with him. I hope he realizes that it won't be like old times..

I don't live like that anymore.

Hopefully this night won't be filled with any surprises. I sit in the limo with him as we're on our way to the party. He smiled slyly at me as he kicked back in his seat.

Corey Bass - Hawkins, you are in for the night of your life.

Griffin Hawkins - I really don't like the way you said that..

I really didn't trust him. In the old days he had a wild reputation of partying and women...I had really matured, but him...that's a different story.

Corey Bass - Just call tonight a Christmas present from me to you man. We've been apart for far too long...and it's time we catch up on old times.

Griffin Hawkins - Well, what I pictured was sight seeing around the city...

Corey Bass - Sight seeing are for tourists Griff, come on, don't you want to live?

Griffin Hawkins - Well of course bro...

Corey Bass - Just relax..this will be a night to remember.

He had no idea how right he was. Soon we pulled up to what looked to be a grand hotel. The driver opened the door for us. I couldn't believe how big the place looked on the outside, it was like looking at Cesar's Palace.

Griffin Hawkins - Whoa dude..you didn't tell me we'd be coming here.

Corey Bass - I wanted it to be a surprise. My Dad just opened The Empire Hotel here in L.A, so I figured we ring it in in style..

Griffin Hawkins - You never change do you Bass?

Corey Bass - I keep telling you Griffster, a leopard never changes its spots. Now lets go mingle..

We both walk inside, and right before us there were loads of people sipping champagne and talking with one another. It looked like quite a party.

Griffin Hawkins - You have not lost your touch dude.

Corey Bass - Of course not..I'm Corey Bass, I never lose my touch.

As we walked towards the refreshment table, two gorgeous women come up to us. One of them smiled, but something seemed off about her.

Female Party Guest - Are you Corey Bass? Son of Trevor Bass?

He gave a sly smile at the beauty.

Corey Bass - That's what it says on my driver's license..care to converse?

Female Party Guest - I'd love to!

The raven haired beauty went by his side while the blonde one took my arm. As hot as she was, I remembered that I have a girlfriend already and she'd kill me. We walked arm and arm to the table with many chairs set up. I must say...Bass has done pretty good for himself. The waiter poured me some champagne as I had the blonde beauty on my lap.

Things were going good.

Throughout the night we all conversed, soon I decided it was time to go to the bathroom. I get the girl off my lap as I get up.

Griffin Hawkins - Be right back Core, gotta drain the lizard..

Corey Bass - Take your time Hawkins..

I head to the hotel bathroom, but as I opened the door, a woman came out with her nose bleeding. She seemed dazed and stumbling about. Something seemed wrong about her. I figured I go and see if I could find who she belonged to, only to see two women doing something I never thought I'd see...snorting a line of coke. They were sucking it with their nose right on a glass table. I realize now this isn't just any party..

This was a cocaine party.

I immediately went to go find Corey, he was licking cocaine right off the breast of another woman. I glared at him while he just smiled.

Griffin Hawkins - You brought me to a cocaine party?!

Corey Bass - You sound surprised...

Griffin Hawkins - Dude! You realize if there was a raid, everyone here would be arrested including you and me?

Corey Bass - I have the best lawyer's in town Griff, we'd be back on the street before dinner time.

Griffin Hawkins - That's not the point Core, I'm off the shit, I don't do this anymore. You brought me all the way here just so I can get fucking wasted with you?

Corey Bass - Will you quit being such a goddamn prude? You used to like these kind of parties back in the day, now you're mister goody goody. I figured you needed to loosen up.

Griffin Hawkins - You know what? Fuck it, I'm out of here..enjoy your party..

I just storm away from him. He doesn't seem to care as he's surrounded by women. I call a Taxi and within minutes, he takes me back home to the Michaels Household. I go in and the first person to see me is Tiffani.

Tiffani Michaels - Hey..how was your night with Corey?

I looked her in the face, really ashamed of where I'd been tonight. I sigh as I look upstairs.

Griffin Hawkins - It was fine..I'm just really tired and I want to go to bed.

Tiffani Michaels - Okay..goodnight.

She gave me a small smile as I went to my room and shut the door. I plop myself on the bed and go to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Camera's finally open up in the Conseco Fieldhouse arena. There looks to be only lights on in the ring, a spotlight. In the ring is a Steel Cage. The camera man finds me in the middle of the ring, resting against the Turnbuckles dressed in a long white buttoned down shirt and red leather pants. Resting at my side is the World Championship Briefcase. Finally I begin to speak.

"You know..it seems lately this war with the Empire has really gotten out of hand. I was forced to watch my best friend get assaulted by both Tompson and Parker Wayde, The newest member Axle Vengeance laid me out..attacking me from behind I might add..and now I have to put the World Championship Briefcase...that I earned I might add...on the line against the man that I have had many run ins with since I walked into this company. I guess it's too late to apologize isn't it? But that's okay, I'm not the apologizing type. I just roll with the punches and take whoever is put in front of me. This isn't how I envisioned spending the holidays..but a fight every now and then does make life a bit more interesting, don't you think?"

Another person would run and hide from The Empire..but I'm sick of running.

"My old friend..Baron Tompson. Last time I saw you...I hit you right between the eyes with the World Championship briefcase"

Note to self..apologize to Tompson's wife or girlfriend for rearranging his face.

"Isn't it..interesting how things work out? Last week..you tried to take my very own briefcase and bash my head in. Only thing is...I beat you two it and nailed right in the face with it. What I did...was take your little plan and turned it around on you. And it's because of that, I pinned you right in the middle of the ring pal. One....Two...Three. You can blame it on your partner, you can blame it on the referee, you can blame it on the sky being blue, but the fact remains that I pinned your shoulders to the mat for the three count, and that is the one thing that you can never take away from me. That only adds to the long winning streak that I have against you. And at New Year's Evil on Sunday, this will be the final chapter in this rivalry."

I was tired of facing Tompson again and again, I needed one clear cut victory without controversy.

"One thing you're right about Tompson, while I may have a long winning streak against you, It always comes with controversy. You walking out on your partner, Remington turning his back on you, me winning by count out. Every time we face off, nothing is truly settled. That's why I asked for this match to be a Steel Cage Match. So you have no excuses for when I beat you for the final time and end this war between you and me. I look really..really forward to our final confrontation. I know you're looking to get this monkey off your back..and I do too. Because everyone in that IWF locker room thinks that you just can't beat me. Well now..you have the chance to silence all the critics. You beat me...you hold all the cards. I beat you, I prove my superiority over you once and for all."

I pick up the Briefcase, holding it to the camera for everyone to see.

"Is this what you want? You said before that there is no way I will be Champion before you and that that shot is reserved only for you. But the question is, what have you done to earn a shot? Who the fuck have you beaten? Between the two of us, I am the one who earned his shot when I beat Ryan Apollos in the Hawk's Nest Match at Pick Your Poison. It seems since then it's only driving you more and more insane..knowing that I am one step closer to becoming IWF World Heavyweight Champion while you remain nothing more than a Gopher for The Empire. But after I destroy you once again, there will be nobody standing in my way. You will realize once and for all the cold hard truth that Griffin Hawkins is better than you."

I put down the case and pull a pack of cigarettes out of the pocket of my pants. I light one up and tilt back with the stick between my fingers.

"I'll give you one thing kid, you're a hell of an athlete. No doubt about it, you bring it every time you step in that ring. You got a hell of a future in this business...but the one thing you rely on too much is this false bravado you carry. You call yourself an insane pyromaniac? I just think you're a self pitying little bitch. You can hide behind that flame...behind burning someone up just for kicks. But the truth of the matter is...you're afraid. You're scared. You've been afraid your entire life haven't you Tompson? You're afraid that when The Empire is long gone...you'll be nothing but a mere afterthought. You're afraid that people will see through this facade and see what a scared little coward you are underneath it all. And more importantly...you're afraid that Sunday at New Year's Evil..if....no...when I beat you for the last and final time, you'll have no choice but to accept the fact that you can't beat me."

It sounded cocky, but I knew for sure that I could beat him.

"IWF is a place where new Gods are born and worshiped. Maybe it's time that I become worshiped in 2013. I set the world on fire..excuse the pun...in 2012..and in 2013 I will become the IWF World Heavyweight Champion...and The Empire will have no choice but to accept it. So Tompson, at New Year's Evil, I'll make an example out of you when I beat you to death and leave the cage over your limp bloody carcass. Nothing and no one will be able to save you from me. The jokes are over, the name calling is done and over with. It's just you and me. No Empire, No Stygian, No Robbie Hart, No Alexander Remington, No Angelica Monroe, No Tiffani Michaels, just us..and this briefcase"

I rise up, putting my hands against the chain links on the Steel Cage. The other camera man catches me, I look like I'm in a Prison almost.

"A Steel Cage Match. Nobody gets in...Nobody gets out. You got a advantage over everyone on the planet earth Tompson. You don't have to worry about dying and going to hell. Because you're already living in it...I'm the Devil, and I'm going to get Medieval on your ass. In the last few weeks all you've been doing is running from me and ambushing me from behind. In this cage...I get you all to myself, I get to beat you down and leave you a bloody mess and finally close the book on the Hawkins/Tompson saga. The only way this war will end is if I am the winner. I hope you're ready Tommy Boy...because I am dreaming of a red Christmas..."

The camera focuses on my sick smile before they fade to black, going to a break.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Baron Tompson   Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Baron Tompson I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Baron Tompson Fire11

Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Baron Tompson Hq_nightclub_0

††Location: Saints and Sinners Nightclub.††
†Date: Unknown†

It was a long line of people waiting to go inside the club; I took a look up at the sign. I smirked at the images of a Angel and Demon girl on opposite ends with the neon lights flashing the colors of red, white, yellow and blue. The man I was looking for is inside this place, someone I've known for quite some time, I have to talk to him about something. I know I have a match coming up at New Year’s Evil, against my longtime rival Griff Hawkins. I'm not worried about that right now, I frown at the bald guy in the tux with the notepad. He looks like lurch if he were wearing a tux and choker; I finally made my move and stormed right towards the open door, past the people who were waiting in line while the guy checks off name from his list with a black marker. He sees me coming and steps in front of me with one hand on my chest, pushing me back.

Bouncer: Whoa.....you're not coming in.......you're not on the list buddy.

I gave him a smirk as if to say "Oh really?" and without warning I delivered a crisp uppercut right on the jaw. The blow knocks the guy off his feet as his notepad and marker fly up in the air. People startled and gasp as they saw me just floor this fuck. I grabbed the notepad and reached out to grab the marker as it fell in my hand. I wrote the words "Fuck You" in big bold letters underneath the list and tossed the notepad and marker on the guy's chest, with a smirk on my face.

Baron Tomson: Am now.

I moved into the club without any more problems, the room was dark as I made my way around the narrow pathways that snake around the area. Soon flashing lights and dance beat music pounds as the whole area comes to life. People in the center of the dance floor getting their groove on, on one side I could set half the "Hell" section. With the floors and counters a blood red and red smoke spewing from the pipes that line all the way around the club, on the other side I can see the "Heaven" section with the floors and counters decorated in white. Busty looking woman dressed in either demon or angel attire, complete with wings and a halo for the angels and tails for the demons. They are too busy serving drinks, working on the beat box or dancing. I work my way through the smoke, lights and loud music. Suddenly one of the angel girls takes a notice and walks up to him.

Woman: Hey there stud, you looking for some fun tonight?

Baron tries to hide his amusement; he doesn’t have the time to be messing around.

Baron Tomson: Is your boss around? Can you tell him Blaze is here to see him? I'm set for a meeting with him right now.

Woman: Right this way.

He follows the busty bombshell to the back area where a door is, judging from the voices something important is going on. The girl opens the door after knocking and pokes her head in.

Woman: Excuse me sir, Mr. Blaze is here to see you.

???: Mr. Blaze!? Well don't just stand there woman! Bring him in here!

She nods to me and excuses herself; I open the door and see the man I need to talk to with a couble o busty girls, each one wearing an angel/demon attire.

???: You're late.

Baron Tomson: Traffic, plus your bouncer held me back.

???: I thought I told him to let you through.

Baron Tomson: He said I wasn’t on the list.

???: Oh for fuck's sake, well anyway let's talk money here. I've got something for you and the Empire.

Baron Tomson: So you know Corey?

???: You can say that, anyway shut the door. This conversation doesn’t past these walls.

He lets the door close before him and the scene fades away.

†The Shoot†

The first scene shows Baron just barely losing by count out.

Scared?

The next scene shows Griffin and Stygian working together against Robbie Hart, Robbie goes to make the tag to Baron who jumps from his corner.

Scared!?

Scene that is next is Griff being destroyed by the team of Parker and Baron, Baron holds Griff up for Remington who instead blasts Baron with a steel chair.

SCARED!?

Final scene shows Griffin hitting Baron on the forehead with the briefcase, knocking him senseless.

Me fucking scared? The man who stared into death itself when he fought against raging Stygian......scared of a fucking tree hugging hippie!? You never cease to amaze me Griff, every time we fight you always seem to be getting dumber and dumber and dumber! What have I done to win my shot, yeah with you always stealing the win at the end of every one of our matches!? I’ve beaten you’re butt pal Stygian bitch! I man him look real human, just like I did at Pick Your Poison, I meant what I said and like before I kept my promise. Now you want to end this rivalry this once and for all huh? Inside the steel cage even? With your briefcase on the line. Well shit I passed up a shot at the case for a chance to take out the Heavyweight, something that you have yet to do thanks to me. You can keep sounding like a broken record, talking about how I'm always "running" away from you and saying that I need the Empire. Let just make one thing perfectly clear ok? I don't need the Empire! The Empire needs me, it's because of me that Parker is champion; it's because of that we're still standing strong! I don't need them and tonight I tend to prove that fact when we square off what seems to be the final time between us Griff. So far you've gotten the better of me, five wins all of which ended in some cheap and shady way. You damn right I'm ready for revenge, that last win over me last week ended up being the final straw. You're not better than me Griff! You've been carrying around a rabbit's foot and rubbing up your crotch every time we fight and it just pisses me off! Well tonight I tend to end this stupid streak of yours. I was never given that shot for the case, mainly because I had better things to do. Now I've gotten that chance, with the group growing strong and the stakes being as high as they are right? I think it's time we make things even more interesting.

See I'm going to take one for the team just to get my point across, if I loss to you tonight in the steel cage match, I will personally leave the Empire. That's right Griff, I believe that I can beat you so much that I'm throwing my spot as the Empire's enforcer on the line. That should make you feel much better don't it? Ya know I guess I gotta give credit where credit its due, you're a survivor much like me, but this is the end for you. I've been robbed of every rightful win that I've had against you. I've been stabbed in the back, been denied time and time again. That shot to head was my wakeup call Griff, I realize that if I'm gonig to make my final stand, I might as well throw all the chips on the table then.

So there you have it, you and me in the metal cage, bones will break, blood will be spilt. I hate you but I can't help but respect you Griff, however I'm not about to let you have the last hoorah at my expense. I will come in just like I did against Superman, fight you and take you down. I'm above and beyond threats right now, for me my back is to the wall and a cornered snake is a very dangerous snake. I will come out swinging Griff, you can be sure of that, I wasn’t afraid to trade blows with you the last five times so stands a reason I won't pull any punches this time around. Indeed I will make you bend and break until you can't take it anymore.

I've been coming and going and I know I'm inside your head, the image of your pal Remington whipped while you were helpless and couldn’t do shit? Yeah that hopelessness I saw in your face.....you won’t find any of that inside me. I'm not scared like you claim, you're just a broken record who has an unbelievable amount of luck. Well that luck is going to run out sooner or later Griff, and when it does I'll be right there. You seem so smug and sure that you will beat me, without any controversy, without any help. I tend to change all that Griff, the one time I beat you, will be the biggest win of them all. I will take everything you've worked so hard for up to this point, I'll make you regret ever putting that case on the line against me! I'm a hound on the hunt, I'm going big, with no fear, no regrets, and I’m not some child that needs any fucking help from a guy like you! Those victories you keep bragging about......will mean nothing when I stand above your broken body, with the case clutched in my hands.

I'm not kidding Griff, you better be fucking ready for me, you better be fucking ready for a war.

Because when I'm giving up my place in the Empire, that means I'm throwing everything on the table. Cards are dealt, game face on, you're gonna call or you gonna fold?

Tonight.....we'll see what happens when it's all or nothing.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Baron Tompson   Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Baron Tompson I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:53 pm

December 23rd, 2012, 8:00 AM
Los Angeles California
Michaels Household

I still had my mind on everything that took place the night before. I can't believe Corey had the balls to trick me into going to a party filled with coke. I still can't help but wonder what would have happened if I had been caught. I had stayed in my room for most of the day just stewing to myself. I then hear a slight firm knock on the door.

Griffin Hawkins - Come in! It's open!

It turns out to be Tiffani. She slowly pushes the door open and walks in slowly.

Tiffani Michaels - It's just me.

Griffin Hawkins - Oh hey...I thought you and your sisters were hanging up the Christmas Tree.

Tiffani Michaels - I wanted to make sure that you were okay, it feels like I've barely seen you since last night.

Griffin Hawkins - Oh God..I had the longest night ever and I'm just glad it's over.

Tiffani Michaels - What do you mean? I thought you said you had a good time.

Griffin Hawkins - I really don't know to be honest..

She had a look of concern as she sat next to me on my bed. I could tell she had a feeling of dread.

Tiffani Michaels - Did something bad happen last night?

I knew I couldn't lie to her as she looked at me with those eyes. I was expecting the worst when I finally spoke.

Griffin Hawkins - I'm..not sure if I should talk about it.

Tiffani Michaels - You know you can tell me anything Griffin.

Griffin Hawkins - ...Me and Corey went to a party last night.

Tiffani Michaels - That doesn't sound so bad....

Griffin Hawkins - You don't understand. It wasn't just any party Tiff...it was a cocaine party..

A look of shock is plastered on her face. She was not expecting me to say that.

Tiffani Michaels - Oh my God! That's crazy.

Griffin Hawkins - You're not kidding...

Tiffani Michaels - What did you do?

Griffin Hawkins - Well first off..to eliminate any concern you're feeling..I didn't do any coke.

Tiffani Michaels - I'm so relieved to hear that, not that I ever doubted you.

Griffin Hawkins - I'm glad to hear that. I found out that it was a coke party when I saw this girl leave the bathroom totally stoned. It was actually Corey who tricked me into coming there, thinking it'd loosen me up. I got pissed at him, called a cab and got the hell out of there.

Tiffani Michaels - I can't believe he would try to trick you like that, he should know better that you're done with that kind of lifestyle.

Griffin Hawkins - Well apparently..he thinks that I need to return to that lifestyle, he wants to return to the old days where there were all night parties with women, booze and drugs.

Tiffani Michaels - But you're so much better than that now.

Griffin Hawkins - I know that..but it was scary to me, I hadn't been around drugs in years. If there was a raid, I would've been arrested..and with my rap sheet, they are just waiting for me to screw up again.

Tiffani Michaels - At least you did the smart thing and got out of there as soon as you could.

Griffin Hawkins - I'm sorry I didn't tell you when I came in last night, I didn't want you to worry about if I returned to my old ways.

Tiffani Michaels - I understand that, but if anything, I'm just glad that you made it out of there safely.

Griffin Hawkins - Me too, I just wish that there was a way to show Corey that I have no interest in turning back the clock and reliving the old days, but with him, I might as well be talking to the air.

[color=pink]Tiffani Michaels - It's his own fault for being so stubborn, he'll just have to deal with the fact you've grown up and matured now.

Griffin Hawkins - He has no choice, but now isn't the time to be depressed, Christmas is just around the corner and I feel like celebrating.

Tiffani Michaels - Good, I don't want you to keep moping up here in your room.

Griffin Hawkins - You think I can help you and your sisters with the Tree?

Tiffani Michaels - Of course, we can always use more hands to help decorate.

Griffin Hawkins - Well..one of the reasons I'm helping out is mainly because every year Taylor hangs up the star and I get to appreciate the view of her ass.

She quickly slaps me on the arm before she gets up from the bed.

Tiffani Michaels - You're such a perv, but I'll forgive you because I know you loooooove her.

Oh God..why did I say that?

Griffin Hawkins - You're never going to let this go are you?...

Tiffani Michaels - You want to kiiiiissss her!

Griffin Hawkins - ...Oh shut up...

I get up off the bed and go towards the door. But she follows me, teasing me along the way.

Tiffani Michaels - You're face is so red right now! Can I call you Rudolph?

Griffin Hawkins - Ugh, will you just stop!?

She continues teasing me as I leave the room.

------------------------------------------------

December 23rd, 2012, 9:17 PM
Indianapolis, Indiana
Conseco Fieldhouse

Ah, I love Christmas..no matter what, I'm always in the holiday mood. My locker room is set up with all kinds of Christmas decorations such as plastic Snow Men and of course...Santa and his reindeer. Right over my locker look to be many stockings with names marked on then. From left to right, the stockings are marked with the names Tiffani, Steel, Gordon, Remington, and of course...Griffin. Mine on the other hand is different than all the others seeing as its slightly larger than all the other stockings.

Because I've been really good this year..

I even have my Santa hat on as I finish up the decorations and put Christmas Cookies on the table. I'm expecting a lot of guests seeing as this is a Christmas Party with all the other Superstars. It really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Just then I see someone off camera.

Griffin Hawkins - Well what do you know, my first guest!

The camera comes to none other than Alexander Remington. He seems to be dressed up as usual.

Alexander Remington - There's no doubt you're in the Christmas spirit Hawkins.

Griffin Hawkins - Hey, I'm a big kid...Christmas brings out the best in me. We're going to have one hell of a night!

Alexander Remington - Well..I just worry about you during this time of season.

Griffin Hawkins - You worry too much, come on man...it's the holidays.

Alexander Remington - That's what worries me. Every year at a Christmas Party, you go overboard and get totally drunk. That one year you got so wasted you wore your girlfriend's dress and put a lampshade on your head and claimed you were Madonna and proceeded to dance on the coffee table.

Griffin Hawkins - ....It was a pretty dress.

Alexander Remington - I just don't want this to turn into another debacle.

Griffin Hawkins - Dude I'll be fine..is that the only reason you came here?

Alexander Remington - Well, not really. There seems to be this one thing that's been bothering me lately.

Griffin Hawkins - ...Really dude, I had nothing to do with that film with you in it..

Alexander Remington - No its..wait, what now?

Griffin Hawkins - Uh..nothing. What is it you wanted to say?

Alexander Remington - Well, currently you are the holder of the World Championship Briefcase. That contract not only gives you the power to choose whatever match you decide, but you have the power to face the Champion at any time within the year.

Griffin Hawkins - That's the name of the game my friend.

Alexander Remington - Well, I face Parker Wayde for that very title. At any time you can cash that in and face the Champion. In the past many people who held a briefcase such as that always cashed it in on the downed Champion when they were too weak and fatigued to fight back. I need to know..do I have to look over my shoulder and wonder if you will take the advantage?

Somehow..I knew that would come up sooner or later. It would be easy for me to cash it in on him after he beats Parker.

Griffin Hawkins - You have a right to be paranoid. You know me well. Everything I achieved in my career..I done it by taking advantage of the situation and making it work in my favor. I could do it at any time..but you, you're a special case. Between us there's an unspoken respect. If I am to cash it in, it'll be to your face. When the Empire is no longer a threat to us..then I'll cash this in and have the most talked about match of the decade.

It seems between us there was always some sort of tension..but there was always respect.

Alexander Remington - Any other man would cash it in on the Champion when he's down..I'd probably do the same thing. But your code of honor and moral prevent it. On the other hand..I can respect that. When all this is over..we will have our rematch, title or no title on the line.

Griffin Hawkins - I look forward to that...but did you get a present for me?

A small smirk appears on his face.

[color=blue]Alexander Remington - You think the next IWF Champion would forget about you?

I jump up in excitement. He leaves and comes back with something in Gift Wrap, it's shaped like a guitar.

Griffin Hawkins - Oh awesome! I wonder what it is!..

Alexander Remington - You'll have to wait till Christmas to open it.

Griffin Hawkins - Hey..look above you..

We both look up and it appears to be...yes, a Missletoe.

Alexander Remington - Oh yeah..you know it! Come on, its tradition!

I reach into the bag and pull out a fruitcake.

Griffin Hawkins - Merry Christmas!

He looked quite confused.

Alexander Remington - ...A fruitcake?

Griffin Hawkins - Dude, it's tradition! When you're under the missletoe you have to give someone a fruitcake!

Alexander Remington - Huh?..um..Hawkins I think you got things confused, you see, when you stand under the missletole, you have to...you know what? actually you're right. Thanks for the fruitcake.

Griffin Hawkins - You deserve it bro, have a Merry Christmas!

He gives me a nod and walks off. I then resume getting prepared for the Christmas Party.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Some hours later...

Sometimes...I go a little bit overboard with Christmas Parties. If it's not having too much Egg Nog..it's one of the worst vices to ever have....food. The locker room is empty...it was indeed one serious party. I lay against my locker, totally full...I think I ate one too many Christmas Cookies.

"Ungh...damn...Tiffani warned me about those cookies..."

A burp escapes my mouth as I slowly scoot back, resting against the walls. Nonetheless, I had a promo to do and I couldn't disappoint.

"Okay...I think I may have gotten a bit carried away with the Holiday party. But thankfully I'll have gotten it out of my system when New Year's Evil rolls around...just gotta do some puking...but nonetheless, I am prepared to do battle against Baron Tompson. But seeing as we are in the Holiday Spirit...I have been doing some thinking. Am I the only one who finds something disturbing about Santa Claus? He sees you when you're sleeping...he knows when you're awake...the man is a pervert! Am I going to have to board my windows in fear that dirty old man is watching me? Well..that's a story for another time. This is now. I hope Santa isn't going to be watching New Year's Evil...because I plan on being totally naughty! At New Year's Evil, I'm going to cram coal so far up Tompson's stockings, he's going to be coughing up Diamonds. Christmas is going to suck for him...in a big way."

I really wish I hadn't had all those cookies..I feel like I'm going to puke...

"How long have we been going at this Tompson? Months? It seems that we have been in each others way since the day I walked into the company. You tried to pick a fight with me as I sat in the crowd and shoved me. I retaliated by giving you a well deserved punch right in the chops. Who knew then how long this would escalate. It's gotten really...really personal. But nothing ever gets settled every time we clash. At New Year's Evil...all that changes. We're at a crossroads here in our career. One of us is going to go on and reach his goals...and the other is going to take his ball and go home. One will go on to be a Champion...while the other just watches in the shadows, wondering what might have been."

Scary thing was..all of this was true. Something would happen to the both of us.

"Tompson, we've faced off many times..but this time the stakes are higher than they've ever been before. The World Championship Briefcase is on the line. There is no turning back for either of us. This match will define where we go in Insurgency. But I don't think you're prepared to face the consequences if you're the one that loses. You'd rather rely on your association with the boss to give you whatever your heart's desire. You'd rather be handing things you don't deserve instead of working for it like many others in that locker room has. But for once..just once..you have the chance to earn something all by yourself. No help from Corey Casey...no help from the boss. You have the chance to actually add an accolade to your..lacking accomplishments."

I couldn't help but laugh a little at Tompson's track record..a four time Champion....at another federation.

"You and I are not so different Tompson. Course..I don't run around and try and set people on fire to prove how much of a badass I am. We both have similar upbringings. Bad childhood, abusive family members, having to grow up on the street, not knowing if we're going to live or die the next day. But that's where the similarities end. I am a little bit different than you. You are nothing more than a little crybaby that hides behind his lighter...and hides behind the Empire..and doesn't like to be responsible for his actions. Me, I come from the streets just like you. I turn negatives into positives. I don't make excuses like you do. And the streets where I come from, you face the man mano-e-mano before you kick their teeth in. Course it works differently for you as you like to attack someone from behind much like the others in The Empire do. In this Cage Match..there will be none of that. Because you'll have no choice but to face me...man...to man."

I was facing an uphill battle. If I beat Tompson one last time, there'd be no more doubt between us who is the better man.

"As much as I'd like to chastise you on everything you do Tompson, there is one thing I noticed about you..and that is that you are a 4 Time World Champion. That is something not many can brag about. It's such a shame that a kid like you that has so much talent, so much potential..would sell himself short. All you have done is become nothing but The Empire's
little lapdog. Where would you be if The Empire was never around?..You don't know do you? You can claim that you're the backbone of The Empire all you want, but I know the truth. And the truth is..you're just some punk kid who for the last few months done nothing but carry Parker Wayde's bags. Shouldn't someone like you be the leader of the group..instead of being in the background while Parker gets all the glory? In fact..if you and Parker are such BFFs..why hasn't he given you a title shot? It's simple. He sees you as nothing but The Empire's clean up boy. If you actually detached your lips from Corey Casey's ass and went out on your own..you'd be the man right now...but you're not."

It's a shame how much wasted potential this kid has. I can't help but wonder what could be if he was not in The Empire.

"What has The Empire given you? Not a damn thing. I've been here for four months and I've accomplished something...while you've done absolutely nothing. You haven't even evolved. The sad fact is, as long as I remain in Insurgency..you'll always be in second place behind me. Hell, you shouldn't even be in this match with me Tompson. You should be getting me some coffee or carrying my bags while begging me not to kick your ass up and down the locker room. At NYE you will know your place when I beat the living hell out of you and escape the Cage with my Briefcase in tact....STILL the man that has the power to face the Champion any time I want."

There was no more talking between us..everything would be settled.

"You say you will leave The Empire if I beat you? You really must be confident. You have no idea what you're in for do you boy? Because in that Steel Cage, I'm going to rip your skin off like wrapping paper..and deck the halls with your guts. Nobody is going to stop me. Will you really be a man of your word and leave? If that's the case, New Year's Evil..December 23rd will be your last night in The Empire. I really hope you do have a merry...merry.."

Before I could finish, I feel something bursting to get out. I quickly hold my mouth and run off camera towards the bathroom. The sound of me throwing up in the toilet is heard. The camera man decides that is enough and turns everything off.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Baron Tompson   Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Baron Tompson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Griffin Hawkins [vs.] Baron Tompson
Page 1 of 1