Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Johnny Valentine RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Johnny Valentine RP Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Valentine RP   Johnny Valentine RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:07 am

Bloody Sunday
Over-The-Top-Rope Battle Royal
Chris Matthews [vs] Vincent Van Rose [vs] Johnny Valentine [vs] Keith Axel
James Macdonald [vs] Bryant Tanner [vs] Chad Mason [vs] Ruben Ricardo León

A needed change l Johnny Valentine

- The scene shows Johnny alone in the locker room, having just gotten out of the shower and is now alone with his thoughts. -

He'd been in dozens of matches before. He'd experienced wins, losses. He'd even known the feeling of being beaten to the point where you can't feel anything anymore. Then why was he so nervous? These people are no competition to him. He'd had harder opponents playing online chess he lied to himself.
So why did this match bother him so much? Why was he so nervous?!

Maybe it was just the fact that it was his first match here on ISW and there was no doubt the fans were ready to judge.

He'd never really had fans. He pondered at the thought of what it would be like to be cheered on by them and appreciated by them. For people to actually be happy that he won besides himself.

"Fans are worthless" he responded to himself. They don't make talent or decide who wins. The person with the most skills win and that's obviously himself. He is fit, strong, intelligent and not to mention his killer good looks. I must be the obvious favorite even if they don't like me. He carried on.

I mean look at my abs they look like they could have been chiseled by Auguste Rodin. The fact is that they are just JEALOUS. I mean everyone has envy towards people they wish they could be. Whether it's the poor wishing they were richer or the scrawny kid in the back of each high school class wishing they could be the jock in the front with the beautiful girl sitting next to him.

But it wasn't his fault he was this great. He was born with the talent that others just weren't as fortunate to have. Oh well it's their problem not his. His primary focus was tonight's match. He knew he was great but he had to show the federation that he wasn't messing around, whatever the cost was he was coming out of that match victorious.

- His manager Justine walks into the locker room. -

"Hey hot stuff!" she says as she walks in chewing gum like some teenage school girl.
"Nothing babe".
"That much was obvious you're not even in your gear yet! "
"I was just getting in the zone for tonight's match"
"Well getting in the zone won't help if you're not out there when that bell rings". she replies throwing his hot pink tights at him.
He catches them mid flight "Yeah, yeah". He drops his towel oblivious to the fact that somebody may have been around. He pulls the skin tight hot pink shorts up to his waist.
"...don't leave on my account" Justine mutters.
"Babe don't act like it's something new".
"Shut it Valentine. I am your manager no one's supposed to know otherwise."
"Hey no one's around are they?"
"Yeah well still. Keep it on the down low, kapeesh?"
"Whatever"
"...gosh your useless". She says annoyed as she grabs his boots from the bench.
" We have plenty of time before the match Hun". he says as he pulls up his elbow pads.
Justine begins to untie his left boot.
"Well I just want to make sure that we are winners on this fed not just make fools of ourselves"
She slips the boot onto Johnny's foot and start to untie the right boot.
"I got it, have you seen my competition ? it's a sure win."
"Johnny I don't give a crap about how confident you are, don't let them get the upper hand in there if we win were going to the top in this federation and I don't expect to be anywhere but there. I don't care if I have to get in my ring myself and throw the last person out, you will win that match."
She throws the boot at Johnny. "You could of at least cleaned them they smell like garbage".

It was true.
Not only the fact that his boots smelt like garbage but the fact that he had to win this match. He couldn't just hide behind his confidence anymore he had to go out there and actually get the job done.

But what had gotten into Justine?
She was never this angry with him. Maybe she sick of me?.
Johnny always acted as if he'd won tons of matches in his career when he first met Justine but the truth was that victories were quite rare for him and he wanted it as much as Justine but sometimes you just can't make yourself stronger than an opponent. The only reason Justine agreed to be his "manager" was because he was supposed to best the best and quite frankly he hadn't proved it. He had to win this match not only for his own self confidence but to stop Justine from thinking he's a complete loser.

He had to have a plan. At 200 pounds he was the sure pick to get thrown out first. He had to be smart, keep low. Cling to ropes and avoid enemy lifts as much as possible if he wants a chance to win. He was going to win to show Justine that he's not just a pretty face and he can compete with the best of him. He can walk the walk and talk the talk. He's going to be the new ISW Champion.

But before he does that he has to clean his boots because they really were rank.
Back to top Go down

Johnny Valentine RP
Page 1 of 1