Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bryant Tanner [vs] Johnny Valentine

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bryant Tanner [vs] Johnny Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Bryant Tanner [vs] Johnny Valentine   Bryant Tanner [vs] Johnny Valentine I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:26 am

New Outlook l Johnny Valentine

- The scene shows Johnny alone backstage in the dressing room, just having lost the battle royal-

How could this have happened?! He was so close and one stupid mistake cost him it all. He really was a loser. He sits down on the bench and pulls off his boots and begins to stare blankly at the beige wall opposite. What was he going to tell Justine? She was surely going to be mad. He'd told her he had it in the bag and he definitely didn't.

-The door swings open and Justine Walks into the dressing room-

"This is it, I am done. I told you one more loss and I am out."

"Babe, I had it. You saw I could have won that thing with my eyes closed."

"I don't care if you could have, you didn't. This isn't up for discussion anymore. I am sorry Johnny you're a nice kid but when I agreed to be your manager I thought you had potential and it pains me to say this.. but I was wrong."

"But I have what it takes..."

The door slams shut before he can even finish his sentence. She was gone, he'd lost his debut match, his manager, he was a complete failure.

He looks over to the mirror and his depression quickly turns to anger as he looks at himself. He cracks the mirror with one quick jab and blood begins to drip down from his knuckles. He ignores the pain he couldn't bear to see himself anymore.

He was no longer the self confident stud, he was nothing. He picks up his boots and opens the wardrobe doors to throw them inside but instead he drops the boots to the bench and all expressions in his face are lost. He knew what he had to do.

He reached his hands inside the wardrobe and grabbed hold of something. It was a mask. He held it in his hands and stared at it lifelessly. If he couldn't bear to see himself neither should anyone else he slips the mask over his face and looks in the mirror. He was unrecognizable. Good. He looked down testing the visibility of the mask and sees his pink tights. He's disgusted. He races over to the wardrobe and pulls out a pair of black tights he eyes them up and heads over to the drawers and pulls out a pair of fabric scissors and begins hacking holes into the black tights. He rips his former tights off and tosses them to the trash. He slides on his new ones testing the fit. They were perfect. Now he looked over to the mirror and pulled and unnoticeable sadistic smirk. His boots were next. He headed over to the bench where he'd dropped the boots. They smelt horrible, he didn't care anymore though. He begins to cut the streamers off the top of the boots. They'd be okay now they were gone. He slips them on again as if he was about to go back down to the ring. He looks over to the mirror and looks back at himself.

"Excellent" He murmurs to himself. There is a knock on the door and he tries to take the mask of quickly but it is too tight.

- A man walks in and looks over confused. -

"Excuse me?...Wait, who are you"
" Who gives a rats ass who I am, what do you want?" He replies in a unusually deep, angry voice.
" I am just here to tell Johnny he has been scheduled for another match next week against Bryant Tanner."
The masked man stares blankly at the wall.
"Hello? Can you tell him or not?"
"Oh I'll tell him alright and I am sure he'll be glad to inflict some pain onto Bryant Tanner."

-The guys walks out confused by the strange man in the locker room-

He laughs manically at the thought of poor little scared Bryant Tanner being crushed. He'd best be scared. I want to see the fear in his eyes when I continuously smash his face into the ground.

-He rips off the mask rapidly -

A cold flush of air hit his face. He didn't feel angry anymore just weak and annoyed like he did before he looked over and saw his streamers and pink tights in the bin. What had gotten into him? He had destroyed his persona and created this crazy dark new one. It was as if the mask changed him into a completely different person. He was scared. He heads over to the bin to get rid of the mask when a thought rushes to his head. "You need this it'll unleash your emotions, make you powerful and no one will have to look at your pathetic face again". He needed to be powerful if he wanted to be the top in this federation he thought to himself. He glanced down at the mask in his hands. He couldn't control his emotions with it on he was a completely different person. A stronger person. He imagined what would happen if he wore it to the ring. Destruction. Pain? He needed this to prove he wasn't a loser and that he was a winner. He smiles and slips the mask into his bag. He was going to need it for his upcoming match and boy what a surprise was Bryant going to get.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1