Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black and Blue but not Broken..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Black and Blue but not Broken.. Empty
PostSubject: Black and Blue but not Broken..   Black and Blue but not Broken.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:12 pm

After the match, Hawkins just came back from the trainer's room. It appears he's still quite sore from his match with Ethan. He rests against the wall, relaxing after his hard fought victory.

Griffin Hawkins - Now to find Tiffani..and get to the nearest bar and celebrate.

He pulls a pack of cigarettes out of the pocket of his jeans and lights a cig with his lighter. But he sees someone off camera. After letting the smoke escape his mouth, he notices the person.

Griffin Hawkins - Well now...now my night is complete, I get to see you...

TBC by anyone
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Black and Blue but not Broken..   Black and Blue but not Broken.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:08 pm

The camera zooms out to show Gordon Fury walk into the shot in his ring gear.

Gordon Fury: Oh shucks Griff, you sure know how to make a guy feel wanted.

Both men chuckle as Gordon steps forward and offers his hand.

Gordon Fury: I suppose congratulations are in order huh? Well done man, that was one hell of a match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black and Blue but not Broken..   Black and Blue but not Broken.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:17 pm

Steel Angel is seen with his High Impact belt around his shoulder, though he's bandaged from his suicide dive on Devlin earlyier, he feels good. He sees Griffin and Gordon and moves over there.

Steel Angel: Geez seems I keep running into you guys alot.

He smiles for a bit and looks at the two.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Black and Blue but not Broken..   Black and Blue but not Broken.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:25 pm

He nods in approval, being glad he was congratulated by Gordon.

"Indeed bro, that was one hell of a match. But if I know Ethan, he's not going to take this lying down..

He then saw Steel Angel arrive.

"Hey Champ, that was one hell of a match you put on out there, you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black and Blue but not Broken..   Black and Blue but not Broken.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Steel Angel: Bah this is mild compared to the hell I've been through, how about you? That was a quite a fight. Can you belive I'm fighting that guy this week? I can only hope he gives a better challenge then Parker.

He then turns to Gordon.

Steel Angel: Hey they Gordon, got the champ's number eh? Might be looking at a future champion in the works?

He stands there for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Black and Blue but not Broken..   Black and Blue but not Broken.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Gordon just simply listens until Steel addresses him.

Gordon Fury: That is the plan Steel. After I have dealt with Sean Libby and PYP, that is next on my agenda.

Gordon grins.

Gordon Fury: On the other hand, there could always be another title i'm looking at aquiring...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black and Blue but not Broken..   Black and Blue but not Broken.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:42 pm

He smirks back, knowing all to well what Gordon is reffering to.

Steel Angel: As much as I would like to hold you on that, seems you're gonna have to wait in line. I got a pest control problem to deal with first. After that, name the place and time, I'll be here.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Black and Blue but not Broken..   Black and Blue but not Broken.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:46 pm

Griffin nods at the two, a match between them would indeed be epic.

"You two in one ring, that would be epic..especially for that gold on the line. But Steel, don't underestimate Cage for a second, he may be an arrogant douchebag...but the kid's got some mad skills. More than that chumpstain Parker whatshisname."
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Black and Blue but not Broken..   Black and Blue but not Broken.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Gordon nods in agreement.

Gordon Fury: Parker Wayde is simply a black Phillip Joseph. Talks shit then gets hit. Cage on the other hand has what it takes to back it up. No offense Griff, but even a blind man could tell that match was close. Stay on your toes Steel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black and Blue but not Broken..   Black and Blue but not Broken.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:51 pm

He looks at Griffen and Gordon with a snort, he knows exactly what they mean by that.

Steel Angel: Griff.....Gordon......I'm no stranger to arrogant trash talkers. I've had to listen to the likes of Cody Taylor, James Shark, Marcus Silverstone and Parker. Wanna know what those guys have in common? They were all silenced.....by me. Ethan can talk and talk till he's blue in the face. However as you proved, he can be beat.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Black and Blue but not Broken..   Black and Blue but not Broken.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:05 am

He didn't need a reminder of how tough Ethan Cage was, the both of them have been trading victories for the last few weeks.

"I agree with you Gordy..Ethan Cage is a helluva talent. That match could've gone either way..it's just a shame that someone with that much talent is such a scumbag. Just be careful Steel..But in speaking of Parker Wayde..I got him and his extra crispy Kentucky Fried Tag Team Partner Baron Tomson. But not only do I gotta deal with those two clowns, I got Alexander Remington as my partner..a member of the Empire, this reeks of a setup."
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Black and Blue but not Broken..   Black and Blue but not Broken.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:13 am

Gordon Fury: Corey isn't very big on subtley ay? He isn't stupid though, I mean he could have chosen me to be your partner, but, I have no idea why, he doesn't seem to trust me. Huh.

Gordon chuckles at himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black and Blue but not Broken..   Black and Blue but not Broken.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:22 am

Steel Angel: Corey dosen't trust anyone, the last person he trusted turned on him and took his belt then made a hole in the ring and sent him to hell with it.

He sighs.

Steel Angel: Regardless I don't care about this Empire and Bad Company bullshit. I've grown tired of stables. Ever since that war between the Human Highlight Reels and Natural Law, I was sick of it.

Last edited by Steel Angel on Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Black and Blue but not Broken..   Black and Blue but not Broken.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:33 am

He nods.

"Well, whether we like it or not, these two super groups are at war. It's kind of like that movie The Warriors, two groups fighting for Supremacy. The question is..is there going to be a IWF left when this holy war is over?"
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: Black and Blue but not Broken..   Black and Blue but not Broken.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:34 am

Gordon Fury: Once Chuck Matthews and Bad Company are gone for good, then this war WILL be over. And I have a feeling it is going to be sooner rather than later...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black and Blue but not Broken..   Black and Blue but not Broken.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black and Blue but not Broken..
Page 1 of 1