Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Ain't No BLACK on BLACK Crime...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This Ain't No BLACK on BLACK Crime... Empty
PostSubject: This Ain't No BLACK on BLACK Crime...   This Ain't No BLACK on BLACK Crime... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:07 pm

EDIT - In this RP Shawn Zedic, Shark's son was a "baby". He is not a baby, he is 4 years old. Keep that in mind if this was to be re-read

This Ain't No BLACK on BLACK Crime... Scaled.php?server=526&filename=rpintro3

This Ain't No BLACK on BLACK Crime... Scaled.php?server=252&filename=offcameralocation
Taking Place at Hilton Nottingham Hotel
This Ain't No BLACK on BLACK Crime... Scaled.php?server=546&filename=offcameratimetaken
Taking Place at approx. 9:00AM

Thursday February 2nd 2011

James Shark opened his eyes and woke up from the flashback. The same flashback he had been having
ever since it was announced that he would take on Sir Mixer. It was the flashback of the night Sir Mixer and Victor Luthor came into the IWF, followed by the countless nights James would get jumped in the ring with Sir Mixer and Victor Luthor playing video games backstage and not having his back.

Each night he would wonder why he had these flashbacks, but it could’ve been for a number
of reasons. The two main reasons that he had narrowed it all down to was that either he had
been having them because Sir Mixer was not only a no name without him, and he would be in a
terrible situation losing to him, or the simple fact that each of the flashbacks were from nights he
would fail to forget.

James Shark knew that loyalty was a big thing, a huge thing. In Team SWAG you have eachothers
backs. Brandon Macdonald had Shark’s back, Shark had his back. He grew up on the streets where
you could trust no one, and becoming a big name and a big superstar, he slowly began to trust others.
Many time it led to betrayals, many times it didn’t. However being jumped so many times without the
aid of people you thought were your friends, he could never forget that.

He remembered all the times Sir Mixer would bow down to him, kiss his feet, and beg for forgiveness, he remembered how bad and nervous Sir Mixer felt when Shark did not forgive him.

He rolled out of bed and began to put his pants on, he turned around to see Serai Leone in the other side of his bed sleeping like a baby. He chuckled and watched over her as he began to put on his belt. He still remembered the words of Russell Purgavie every time he looked at her. “Serai Leone, that chick is a manipulative little whore, and your letting her ruin your fucking life!” He shook his head smiling at the thought of Russell’s words as he began to look for a shirt to put on.

“In a matter of days she has convinced you to break up with your girlfriend, divorce your wife, and throw out a girl from your house who you have known ever since you were living on the streets! , She has managed to get you to sign over to the company she’s in, and it’s all part of her fucking plan James, all part of it. I tried to warn you, but god damn I did not think it would get this bad!” He remembered how much times Russell would just wake him up in the middle of the night just to talk about Serai and cutting her off before it was too late.
“She already did what she wanted."

"She signed you over to her company, great, James Shark one of the greatest wrestlers in the world, has just been signed to the WEW, now the WEW will give her a nice raise right? Oh perfect! Lillian Shark, beat up by Serai Leone in OUR OWN GYM, perfect for Serai Leone, now she will get more fans, don’t you see what see is doing? She
is using you, playing you, fucking with you, and to top it all off, when she’s done, Shark you better realize it’s on
to the next one."
Russell really truly believed Shark was making a mistake, to the point where he tried his best
to do research on Serai. “Her reputation backstage Shark? Her reputation in the WEW? Shark I shit you not man,
she’s like the Alison Williams of the WEW. She went overboard man, to the point where nobody wants to
touch her, nobody wants her. She’s dirty, filthy, evil, rotten, she’s a slut with a plan. She’s used
Shark, listen to me, you’re making a terrible mistake.”

Why did these words come back to him? Maybe it was because they were such strong words, such a strong meaning, such strong accusations. Maybe because as much as he did trust her, he was facing off against Sir Mixer, a man he had no trust in the world for after all the shit he put him through.

As he put on a plain white shirt and grabbed a special shiny blue sweater with the flag of the
UK on it, he walked around the bed towards Serai and looked down at her once more before
stroking her hair. It amazed him how wrong Russell was, and it amazed him that he actually had
believed it for the first couple of days.

Suddenly, Shark’s thoughts were interrupted by a load pounding on the door, he looked over behind
the wall at the door with a disgusted look on his face. How could the hotel’s room service be pounding
on his door like that. He adjusted his sweater and began to shake his head as he walked towards the door.

JAMES SHARK
….motherfuckers

He unlocked the door and swung it open. To his surprise it wasn’t someone who worked in the hotel, it
was the last person he’d expect to see. Karly Zedic, she stood there, looking at him, tears going down
her cheeks. Shark was in shock that he didn’t even see the baby in her hands, she immediately handed
the baby over to him, he quickly wrapped the baby around his hands and looked at her in surprise.

KARLY ZEDIC:
Congratulations Shark. You did it, and we all know the court is going to give you custody, WHY?
I DON’T FUCKING KNOW, I DON’T GET IT, but they will, and it’s because of you and your stupid
slutty ass hoe, so here, you don’t have to wait till next week asshole!

She stormed down the hallway wiping the tears from her face. Shark looked down at the baby then
back at the empty hallway, he did not expect this. When Karly sued him for child support, the whole
case turned into a child custody case when Shark began to mouth off on how Karly wasn’t even fit to
handle a child, it was then Serai who supported Shark and told the court about the stories Shark had
told her about Karly’s drinking problems.

After back and forth bickering the judge had decided that Karly was unfit for custody of the
baby, and once that was decided, the judge had decided that the baby would be better off in the care
of James Shark. Now most people would think the judge was out of her mind, but based on what Serai
said about James Shark’s character, that might have led the Judge to think James was just putting on a
show, and although James Shark had been arrested on multiple occasions, the Judge may have ignored
those facts based on what Karly Zedic had said about him changing. As soon as the judge asked Shark
if he wanted to hold custody, his words were no surprise.

FUCK NO

However as soon as the judge spoke out about the baby being put up for adoption… now that was
something James Shark would not stand. James knew all about adoption, the process of it, and what it
felt like to be adopted. Now of course the baby was still at an age where it would not understand what
would be going on, but it wouldn’t feel right, and although Shark still did not know what decision he wanted to make, it was now obvious he really only had once choice, and Karly Zedic just helped him make that choice.

SERAI LEONE:
Ugh papi?… who was that at the door?

James turned his head around slightly, to see Serai rubbing her eyes and her hair tied, she
looked really tired, but even without the makeup and with her pyjamas she still looked sexy.
He almost forgot he was holding a baby until the baby began to try and put its hands up his nose.

JAMES SHARK
Ugly lil nigga get yo fingers outta there.

He turned around slightly again and now he could see that Serai looked confused now.
James just turned around and immediately gave her the baby, she grabbed it in shock and
just looked at it speechless.

JAMES SHARK:
I think this is for you styll.

She turned around and watches as he began to put his shoes on and get his MP3 player ready,
she then looked back down at the baby and smiled at it, it was calm and relaxed, not crying or
anything. She walked over to the door and closed it with her feet then sat back down at the bed
looking at James.

SERAI LEONE:
Entonces… amor, how did…

James looked at her, she still looked pretty confused to not even get the right words out for her
question. James was still confused himself, he looked over at the baby in Serai’s hands and couldn’t
believe he was here. He had visited the baby several times but he never expected for the baby to
visit him, let alone stay with him.

JAMES SHARK:
Karly… she was at the door styll, dropped him off, told me I didn’t have to wait till
the next court date.

He took one last look at the baby then shrugged.

JAMES SHARK:
Straight up, I don’t know what to do. I ain’t a father, I don’t know shit about babies,
and I ain’t got time to look after one.

Serai shook her head looking up at James, she stood up with her hands still wrapped
around the baby and walked up close to him, he looked down at the baby then at her.

SERAI LEONE:
Your sounding a lot like your father

James gave Serai a dirty look, he knew it was true. The whole he reason he didn’t want
the baby to be adopted was the sole reason that his father had put him up for adoption.
The whole reason he had considered keeping the child was because he didn’t want to be like
his father. The same man who left him, the same man who didn’t want him, the same man who
came to visit him 20 years later only to ask him for some of the money James was earning in his
time with the NLWF.

James shook his head at Serai.

JAMES SHARK
I don’t have a father boo. Never did, never will.

He leaned over and kissed Serai on her forehead, he hesitated for a moment looking at
the baby, but then ended up just rubbing its head.

SERAI LEONE:
It’s your son… not a dog

James nodded his head but turned around and made for the door, he turned back around
and looked at his watch with his hand on the doorknob.

JAMES SHARK
You gonna meet up with me right? When the whole press conference is over with?

Just like always James Shark held a press conference for himself and himself only, and with his big
debut with the WEW coming up, he wouldn’t miss out on the amount of media that would be there
to ask him questions on his opponent Chaz Fury.

She nodded her head

SERAI LEONE:
Mhm.

James chuckled and took another look at the baby.

JAMES SHARK
You fine with the uh…

Serai rolled her eyes.

SERAI LEONE:
With your son? Si, we’ll be there baby.

He flashed her a wink before making it out the hotel room door.

This Ain't No BLACK on BLACK Crime... Scaled.php?server=688&filename=oncameralocation
Footage Taken From IWF Houseshow in Nottingham England
This Ain't No BLACK on BLACK Crime... Scaled.php?server=841&filename=oncameratimetaken
Footage Taken at approx. 10:00PM

Friday February 3rd 2011

James Shark appeared as he came out of the curtains. The whole arena on their feet in the sold
out IWF House show in England. James cocked a smile and raised his hand in confidence as the whole
arena began to cheer loudly. They weren’t surprised to see James Shark appearing due to the fact
that he had a WEW Match here in England. Although, it was pretty weird seeing him due to the fact
that his WEW Matchup was in fact supposed to be tonight, however these fans knew they were in
for a treat seeing as how this was the first big named IWF Superstar they have ever seen live since the
IWF never held a Battle Grounds or PPV in England, and when they held house shows all they got
were the smaller names.

James Shark made his way down the ramp in pure confidence, nodding his head up
and down to his music, biting his lips, squinting his eyes, and just controlling the whole
atmosphere of the small arena. He taunted the fans a bit before entering the ring, then
once entering the ring he played around with the fans a bit more as he climbed the turnbuckles.

As he jumped back down landing on the canvas in dramatic fashion he signalled for
Heather Thompson to toss him her microphone, she did so and he flashed her a wink as
she exited the ring.

James took a moment to let the cheers die down, he walked all around the ring and took
the chance to observe the crowd and take in their reactions. Once he was ready he put the
microphone towards his lips and spoke out.

JAMES SHARK
God dayum, the United fucking Kingdom, now what’s really good?

The fans blasted into cheers. James Shark leaned up against one of the turnbuckles nodding his head to the sounds of “Sharky”, this time he didn’t wait for it to die down, he put the microphone back up to his lips.

JAMES SHARK:
I got some shit on ma mind, yeah that’s right, I got some shit on ma mind!

He got his back off of the turnbuckle and began walking in slow circles around the ring.

JAMES SHARK:
Half of yall may be wondering the fuck am I doin here in this arena, and that’s cause I was booked
for a matchup with WEW tonight… what most of yall don’t know is, its done, over, finished, dunkno!

Cheers were still going on but some fans were quiet, listening on.

JAMES SHARK:
The WEW done did me dirt, When I signed a contract with them, I was told my natural black
ass would be in the Adrenaline Brand, they fucked me over, and they booked me for a fucking
Pre-Show, that’s right, a motherfuckin Pre-Show, a Pre-Show against some nobody, no-named,
pussy.

He was serious right now, the smiles were gone, but the confidence was still there.

JAMES SHARK:
So I did what I had to do. It’s obvious the WEW wanted me to break the contract, refuse the
match, and dipset just like I’ve always done, they wanted to make me look bad because I’m
portrayed as the bad guy, the racist, cocky, motherfuckin bad guy.

James shrugged, not caring.

JAMES SHARK:
Jokes on them styll, cause I did accept, I did get on that motherfucking pre-show, I
did enter that ring, and I took that no named motherfucker, and I gave him a name….

James turned over and locked eyes with the IWF Camera man.

JAMES SHARK:
James Shark’s Bitch!

Now the smiles were back, James nodded his head in pure confidence and began
to walk around the ring once more as the fans cheered him on.

JAMES SHARK:
I did something different in that match, I put that nigga to sleep, but I didn’t do it in the
ole’ James Shark fashion, nahhhhh b!, I didn’t put him to sleep by layin these hands on
him, I put him to sleep by getting that motherfucker on that sleeper hold ishhh

James cocked a bright smile

JAMES SHARK:
Coming into that match, them faggot haters were sayin I’m a one trick pony, I came
in there and I shut everyone the fuck up! , so now that that’s over with, yall might
ask, what’s next?

James flicked his finger up in the air nodding.

JAMES SHARK:
I’ll tell you what the fuck’s next.

James Shark pointed over at the titantron, everyone turned their heads towards it, waiting
for a video or image to pop up.

This Ain't No BLACK on BLACK Crime... Scaled.php?server=827&filename=rtruthwallpaper011280cr

JAMES SHARK:
See that ugly ass nigga with the story book? Ye, I'm glad he readin them story books
cause ima put him to sleep. That’s what’s next on ma schedule. Sir fucking Mixer, former
member of Team SWAG… yes I did say former, that’s the keyword yall, and nothing really else
to say about the motherfucker, I mean Team SWAG was all this dude was about.

James titled his head to the side.

JAMES SHARK:
Like, the dude came into IWF already a Team SWAG member, and the dude left the IWF
a Team SWAG member, now he’s back, he’s coming into the IWF a former Team SWAG
member, yall know what that means? That now means he ain’t shit, he has nobody, and
he ain’t worth shit. Let me tell you something about Sir Mixer and his relevance to the IWF….

As the crowd continued to stay behind him, James cleared his throat.

JAMES SHARK:
Once upon a time two ugly hood rats by the name of Victor Luthor and Sir Mixer came into
IWF HQ, big fans of yours truly, very big fans of James Shark. They came in, they asked for
a job, and Jason Hawk? He wanted no part of it, in fact, that nigga declined their contracts
several times, one day I just so happened to be in HQ, I heard about these two niggas
not bein given an opportunity to whoop dat ass, so me bein who I am…

James Shark looked around the arena smiling.

JAMES SHARK:
The fighting pride of the niggas…, you know, I did ma thang, I got them a job here in the
IWF, I pulled the strings, I got them that mullah they’ve always been dreamin of having,
man fuck it, I got them out of the ghetto!

James nodded his head looking back up at the titantron as the picture was still there,
he pointed at the titantron.

JAMES SHARK:
But that nigga Sir Mixer, he didn’t deserve any of it. Don’t get me wrong, Victor
Luthor, he sucked too, that nigga couldn’t wrestle or fight, they both couldn’t,
but at least Victor was a real G. Victor was real, he was the one pullin out
them house robberies, walking around strapped, Victor didn’t give a
fuck if he was an IWF wrestler, he still went back to his home and
still did his thang on the streets.

James put his finger up.

JAMES SHARK:
But Sir Mixer? Ah hell nah, Sir Mixer didn’t do shit, Sir Mixer was as fake as they
come. Sir Mixer’s whole persona was the whole “I can rap” thing… the only thing that was
the problem with his persona was that….

James looked into the camera as if looking diretly at Sir Mixer.

JAMES SHARK:
Motherfucker you couldn’t rap, can’t rap, still can’t rap, and won’t ever be able to spit
even three bars, let alone three lines.

James shook his head in disappointment as the fans continued to cheer him on, he was
obviously the favourite coming into this matchup despite the fan base Sir Mixer earned being
with Team Swag.

JAMES SHARK:
This is a co-main event, it would’ve been the Main Event if you weren’t such a white boy,
god damn, this could’ve been hyped as a first ever Black on Black crime in IWF, this could’ve
been hyped like no tomorrow, and with all that hype, comes all that money, all them bitches,
all that recognition, but nah, I’m facing Chaz Fury all over again, a white boy, with no name,
and who is being set up to lose, to get knocked the fuck out, to get… man to get fucking
annihilated.

James turned around and stared at the camera once again as if looking at Sir Mixer.

JAMES SHARK:
I’m the real nigga, the baddest nigga on the planet, the most successful, most
dominant, most popular nigga in professional wrestling. I’m the fighting pride of the niggas,
I represent the niggas, you Sir Mixer? You’re a fucking disgrace to yo race, no black
man supports you, no black gurls support you, nobody supports yo black-wannabe ass.
Nobody, not me, not the IWF, not even yo momma.

He didn’t look away he continued to stare at the camera.

JAMES SHARK:
You’re in the IWF cause of me. You left the IWF cause of me. You were winning
only when I was there to back yo ass up, as soon as I left? You lost, again and again
until you decided to walk on home. You’re back? Cause of me, James Shark returns to the
IWF! Oh wait? Whats this? Sir Mixer has now returned to the IWF also!, wow, gee, what a
fucking surprise right?

James shook his head at the camera.

JAMES SHARK:
You’re back, and I know you were lookin to make peace with ma natural
black ass once more, just so you could get your fans back, so you could get
your wins back, so you could get your….name back.

James shook his head again.

JAMES SHARK:
Not gonna happen white boy, not gonna happen.

James turned away from the camera to face the audience once more.

JAMES SHARK:
I busted my ass in training, busted my ass so I don’t have to lose to a guy like
Sir Mixer, now, come tomorrow night, Ima bust his ass.

The fans cheered loudly, louder than when he first started speaking.

JAMES SHARK:
Tomorrow night, I’m going to walk into a match, and I’m going to leave from a crime
scene, cause ‘so help me Black Jesus’, I just might kill this motherfucker.

James Shark leaped out of the ring from the ropes and began to walk up the
ramp with the fans going crazy behind him, he walked through the curtains and
disappeared from the scene.

Back to top Go down

This Ain't No BLACK on BLACK Crime...
Page 1 of 1