Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pot Calling the Kettle Black

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pot Calling the Kettle Black Empty
PostSubject: Pot Calling the Kettle Black   Pot Calling the Kettle Black I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:41 am

--------------------Sunday, May 1st, 2011--------------------

James bounced off the ropes and dove at Johnny, spearing him hard to the ground, taking all of the breath out of him. He could see that Johnny had no idea where he was, or what was happening. He dropped down and started to pin him. But the ref didn't start to count. James held Johnny down for a few seconds longer, but there was still no count. He stood up, and turned around, ready to give it to the referee, for whatever reason he wasn't counting the pin.

James turned around, and felt himself get blasted in the face with something hard and metal. He fell to the mat, and rolled onto his stomach, clutching his face. He was in so much pain, he must have been hit with a chair. As soon as he tried to get back up, he felt himself get blasted again in the back. He felt immense pain through his back as a chair was brought down hard on his back multiple times. His back was stiffening up, as he slowly tried to get to his feet. He felt the chair shots stop, and he crawled to the corner.

James began to pick himself up using the turnbuckle and the ropes. He made it to his feet, and collapsed back in the corner, looking over at Justine Stone, Johnny's manager, trying to help him to his feet, chair in hand. He watched as Justine saw him standing, threw the chair behind her, and walked over to him. She slapped him across the face, as James recoiled from the slap. He looked back at Justine, who was winding up to strike again. He put his hands up, but suddenly saw someone running into the ring. It was Keagan. She picked up the chair, as Justine turned around.

James watched as Keagan ran at Justine and smashed her face in with the chair. Justine collapsed to the ground, unconscious, bleeding profusely. James looked up at Keagan, who was panting, holding the chair in her hands.

James: "Nice shot"

Keagan: "Thanks"

James: "You saved me"

Keagan: "Well I couldn't let that bitch get the better of my man, now could I?"

James: "I guess not"

Keagan: "Looks like Valentine is trying to climb"

James turned around and saw Johnny Valentine climbing up the turnbuckle. He saw James looking at him, and began to climb even faster.

James: "Oh no you don't"

James ran over to him and punched him hard in the face. He climbed up the turnbuckle and smiled. He looked over at Keagan, who was still holding the chair in her hand. She looked at him, and then back at the unconscious body of Justine, who was laying on her back. She smiled, and lay the chair across Justine's face. James smiled, and grabbed a hold of Johnny, twisting him around until he was upside down on his back, in the position for a Ram Slam off the rope rope.

James winked at Keagan, then jumped off of the turnbuckle, making sure that Johnny's neck smashed into the chair that was on the face of Justine. James heard a very loud crack, which silenced the crowd. He looked back at Johnny, who was lying on his back. His neck was twisted at a very weird angle. James quickly rolled out of the ring, and threw the referee back in. He grabbed the leg of Johnny, who wasn't moving at all, and rolled onto his stomach. He listened for the referee to count down to three, and the bell to ring, before jumping up and hugging Keagan, who was watching him from the corner.

James: "Thank you so much!"

Keagan: "You did this James. Not me"

James: "You trust me right Keagan?"

Keagan: "With my life. Why?"

James: "Climb up on the turnbuckle"

Keagan slowly climbed up on the turnbuckle. James walked under her and lifted her up on his shoulders. He laughed as Keagan immediately grabbed onto his head for support.

James: "It's okay, trust me, I won't let you fall"

Keagan: "Okay"

James slowly climbed up the turnbuckle, until he was on the second rope, with Keagan on his shoulders.

James: "Pose for the crowd!"

Keagan: "What do I do?"

James: "Anything! Whatever feels natural!"

James began to flex his biceps, as Keagan raised her hands over her head. The crowd cheered them on loudly, yelling and cheering for them. James felt happy. Could this mean that he was finally getting over? And all he had to do was break a guys neck? The IWF fans were just crazy like that.

James hopped down, holding Keagan on his shoulders still. He walked to the other corner. He saw the medical team putting Johnny on a stretcher. His neck looked pretty bad. He caught a glimpse of Justine's face as well. What a horrible sight. Bloody, and broken. Completely unrecognizable. She'd need lots of surgery if she ever wanted to look good again.

James climbed up the other turnbuckle, and posed again for the crowd, who cheered him on. He set Keagan down and hopped off the buckle. He held his arms out and caught Keagan in them, who had jumped off the turnbuckle. He carried her out of the ring, and they began to walk up the entrance ramp, back towards the stage. He high fived some fans on the way out, who were reaching out to touch him. Keagan reached out as well and high fived some fans, who were happy to at least get one from someone. Before James walked backstage, he turned around, and flexed and waved one more time for the crowd, who were cheering him on.

As soon as James walked backstage, he was greeted by Brandon, who gave him a big hug. There were a few other superstars around who were clapping for him as well. He smiled and said thanks to all of them

Brandon: "That was quite the violent win"

James: "Yeah, I was in the moment you know?"

Brandon: "Yeah, I could tell. Keagan, good work out there, I didn't think you'd have the balls to get in on that"

Keagan: "I guess I've got more balls than you think Brandon"

Brandon: "Apparently so"

James: "So I guess he isn't going to be 'walking away' from this place"

Brandon: "Yeah, you made sure of that. As much as I don't want to condone injury, and the fact that I'm part owner of the IWF, but good work. I appreciate what you did. Maybe destroying that girls face was a bit much though"

Keagan: "That was my idea though"

James: "Its true, I had no idea Keagan would interfere"

Brandon: "I figured you wouldn't know. Anyways, it's no big deal.It's not like we're going to punish you for it or anything"

James: "Awesome. So now I've got Tim Patrick next week?"

Brandon: "Yep. In a no-DQ match. We've got a lot of training to do."

James: "Why? Is Tim that good?"

Brandon: "He's a decent wrestler. But when he has a weapon, he can fuck you up. I've seen it. Right now, you are not ready to fight Tim Patrick with no disqualifications"

James: "Okay. I'll be ready by next week"

Brandon: "Alright. Anyways, go celebrate. You deserve it"

James: "Thanks Brandon"

James grabbed Keagan's hand, and they walked down towards his locker room. He looked around at all the people working on the backstage area. As he was looking at something on the wall, he felt someone bump into his shoulder.

James: "Hey, watch where you're-"

As James looked up, he saw Tim Patrick turning around, and staring at him. James immediately stood straight up, and stared into Tim's eyes. Tim didn't budge an inch, as James continued to make eye contact with him. Eventually, Tim smiled, turned around, and walked away. James felt Keagan pulling on his hand.

Keagan: "Come on. Let's just go celebrate"

James: "You're right. I shouldn't worry about Tim. Lets go celebrate"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tim, do you honestly think that I'm afraid of you? Do you really think that because you supposedly 'beat up guys like me' in high school, that I should cower away from you? That I should fear you?

Tim, you may have beat up football players in high school, but you've never beat up me. Hell, I bet the only football players you ever beat up were a few kickers and maybe a quarterback. You've never had to fight one of the best Linebackers in the world. A guy who has been hitting and injuring the best players at every level of football there is. Not to mention, I train with some of the best fighters in the world. You've already said you respect my brother, and he is also the IWF Champion. He was the reason you got into the IWF. But he also is training me, to beat you. He has one of the best minds in fighting. And he has taught me the tools I need to defeat you.

I heard something you said the other day. It was in response to me telling you to be a man, and not have any of the IIA come out and help you win.

"You know what, Mongo, I can't promise you anything. There is something you gotta learn, big man, in this business, shit happens......I won't be responsible if some of my friends wanna get involved"

Then I later heard you say something to me. I thought it was pretty funny.

"But make sure your brother knows not to show his face during our match. If he even comes out to be a "guest announcer" and sit near the ring, the Irish Insurgency Army will end him then and there."

That's the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?

You're telling me to make sure my brother doesn't come out and help me, but then you're saying that it's out of your control if your friends come out. Really Tim?

Let me tell you something. You think that I have control over my brother? That's like saying that I have control over the United States Military. Not now, not ever going to happen. He does what he wants. And I'm not going to question it. So Tim, you say that he better not show up, or else the IIA will end him? I'd like to see you try.

You guys sneak attacked him two weeks ago. He never saw it coming. I can't imagine he's too happy about it. But here's something else. He's had two weeks of time off to sit and think about what happened. And about what he was going to do. This is a man who outsmarted the entire Matthews family, outsmarted Nick Ridicule, a guy who's mind is second only to his fighting skill. Just imagine the plans he has laid out for you. You guys ending him? Don't make me laugh. He's probably thought of a thousand different scenarios, and a thousand different ways to escape as the victor.

So if he comes to help me, fine, so be it. I'm not going to complain. Much like you won't complain if your IIA friends come out. So Tim, I hope you're ready. Because I'm going to prove to you, that you aren't all that you say that you are. You will be my stepping stone.
Back to top Go down

Pot Calling the Kettle Black
Page 1 of 1