Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diary Of A Big Black Man : Vincent Van Rose

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Diary Of A Big Black Man : Vincent Van Rose Empty
PostSubject: Diary Of A Big Black Man : Vincent Van Rose   Diary Of A Big Black Man : Vincent Van Rose I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Diary Of A Big Black Man : Vincent Van Rose Diary-logo
Dear Mothafuckin Diary,
Today I saw a little buttfucker ridin on a horsey outside of a store. Ofcoarse it was a mechanical horsey. He was so happy. He was probs round the age of 12. He was ridin dat horsey like there was no tommorow mayne. That lil buttfucker had his lil cowboy hat, his lil cowboys boots, mayneee that lil buttfucker was happy.

The mechanical horsey then stopt.

I cried a faggot white boy phrase "UHHHH NOOOOO".

Could this be what I thought?. The little buttfucker ran out of change, and he could not get the mechanical horsey to move again.

"OHHHHH MAYNEEEE" I thought, snapping my fingers.

Suddenly the boy saw me, he looked at me with his big puppy dog eyes. It was then diary, that I saw his face, he looked familiar, very familiar. The little buttfucker had long long brown hair, and a little goatee, it looked like a fake goatee. He went from lookin like a buttfucker to a lil tranny.

This reminded me of the "Hideous" Vinny Van Rosey.

Diary Of A Big Black Man : Vincent Van Rose 0811090546524647850_791_v3

What an ugly motherfucker.

His smelly greasy hair, his disgusting yellow - plaque filled teeth, the bags and wrinkles on his old old face, and the dried up boogers in his nostrils. The little tranny was a VVR look a like!. It was a minny VVR!.

The little tranny looked up at me and said

Heeeeey, arent you that wrestler dude

I came up to him and I looked down at him. Oh sweet black jesus how I wanted to strangle him. How I wanted to just knock the motherfucker out. I wonder if he had a sexy mom.

Yes! you are that wrestler dude!, you are that Shark guy!, CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH??

The midgit version of Vincent. So ugly. So fucking ugly. His parents should be slapped for making such an ugly creature, both Vincents and this little tranny.

Can I pleasseeeee?

I looked down at him.

NO

I yelled out at him. Diary I did not want to. But I had too.

.....but why?

Because your just as ugly as Vincent Van Rose nigga.

HEY!, Vincent is my favorite wrestler!, I collect everything from him. My mommy says Vincent Van Rose is the best in IWF because he is a little desperate virgin.

Dayyuuum what a smart mom I thought to myself.

Is yo momma hot?

She looks alot like Vincent.

OHHHHHH HELL NAHHHHHH

I screamed in disgust. Do black people scream?, NO, HELL NO!. Diary, this was the first time I fuckin screamed. The ugliness of Vincent Van Rose made me scream. How can someone be so fuckin ugly. Then I thought to myself "HEY!, Vincents parents must've been into incest!, yea yea!, they must be related!, no wonder Vincent Van Rose is ugly as fuck"

Hey mr.Sharky dude, did you also know that Vincent has a mangina?

I nodded my head smiling.

YOU SAW THAT SHIT ON DR.PHIL TOO AHLIE?

Yes me and my mom watched that episode. He was sitting there and he looked so sad. Everyone was pointing and laughing, they were singing a song... I forget how it wen-

VINNYS GOTS A MANGINA!, VINNYS GOTS A MANGINA!, VINNYS GOTS A MANGINA!, ANNNNNND ITS A HAIRY ONE TOO!, VINNYS GOT A MANGINA!, VINNYS GOT A MANGINA!, VINNYS GOT A MANGINA!, ANNNNNND ITS A STINKY ONE TOO!

Yea Yea Yea!!!, thats how it went. Hey Mr.Sharky dude can you give me 50 cents for the horsey.

Fuck da horsey

Booom shaka laka!. Diary I hit him. I hit the little tranny. Down goes Mini Rose, DOWN GOES MINI ROSE!. I knocked out that little tranny gooooooooooooooooooooooood.

Oh but what was this?, the momma came out of the store!. DAYUM. THATS AN UGLY MOMMA!.

The momma had her hands on her cheeks and had an expression of "OH MY GOD!", she was shocked!, her son laid on the floor, droolin, out cold, face down, ass up, real talks.

YE you dirty slut, I knocked out yo daughter...son...uh...yo tranny.

OHHHH MYYYY GOOOOOD

The momma was shocked but all of a sudden I booked she wasn't looking at her kid, she was lookin at me, UH OH, Mommy gettin horny, but that aint cool cause her momma looked like Vinny, and thats BAD.

I ran ma ass off Diary. I ran as if I was runnin from the POLICE. I ran and ran until the ugly momma could not be seen no more.

Thanks for listenin Diary! Very Happy

I GOTCHU.
Back to top Go down

Diary Of A Big Black Man : Vincent Van Rose
Page 1 of 1