Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you're the black dragon.......

Go down 
AuthorMessage

If you're the black dragon....... Empty
PostSubject: If you're the black dragon.......   If you're the black dragon....... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:03 pm

If you're the black dragon....... Tumblr_lmm3coNBEJ1qdv2eao1_500

Chapter 1: Elf kid vs. Black Dragon.

Date: Unknown
Time: Unknown

I was in the bathroom sitting down on the toilet seat as I listened to the sounds coming from the living room. Duke and Brian are currently playing video games right now but I didn't care right now. My mind is focused elsewhere, me going up against Stygian with Chad putting on the zebra stripes, looking forward to this week no doubt. I know he's giddy as a schoolgirl and why shouldn’t he be? After all he's got a front row seat to what people may consider to be one of the worst beat downs I'm ever gonna get in this federation.

Knowing Stygian, he's gonna enjoy beating the holy hell out of me, not just because I'm the federation's golden boy but mainly because I represent everything he hates. People love me, people adore me, not just because I'm one of the best young bloods in this company but I bring a style that is now growing in popularity. I mean sure we've had our history of great high flyers like Ruben and Jason Hawk, but I'm much more than a generic high flyer. I'm a fighter, a hardcore master and I possess a good deal of upper body strength plus I have some nice submissions in my arsenal. I'm not just one type of fighting style but more hybrid in a sense.

Stygian is the typical powerhouse, but much like me, he's not just centered around one style, he's also a hardcore master and he's one of the dirtiest players in the game if not the dirtiest of them all. He'll used just about anything to gain an advantage: distractions, ropes, concealed weapons, like I said anything. Defeating him won't be an easy task at all, in fact it's damn near imposable given the fact that Chad is the ref. I've had my share of being screwed over by bias refs before, from my first match with Robbie to my match with Ruben and now this. Chad would love nothing more than to see Stygian cripple me just less than two week from Ragnarok. Stygian is looking at this match as more than just taking down IWF's golden boy but also sending a huge message straight to Corey Casey, I actually find it weird that I'm not just fighting for myself in this match, but I'm also defending Corey's honor as well. I know me and Corey are not the best of friends in fact I'm sure if he really wanted to he would take my belt and fire me on the spot. The feeling would be a mutual one indeed, after all I would never forget the time when I was the Dark Archangel and made Corey and Jess's lives hell. But I reformed during that time and I've shown that I am a different person than I was during that time. I was foolish, consumed by anger and wanted nothing more than to destroy everything around me......it also didn't help that Death Angel was the one who brought this change into me.

But I was able to undo the damage, I was able to clense myself of the creature that was the Dark Archangel. It was my curse, it was my pain, it represented all of my flaws and exploited them to no end.

Ironically it was Corey who helped me achieve that, after everything I put him and Jess through, that beat down at Nowhere to Run was the medicine I needed to get better after enduring the sickness brought by that accursed gimmick.

Now look where I am, Heavyweight champion, top of the world, and now I'm set to go one on one against a man who should have been top of the world but isn’t because his ego and greed wouldn’t allow it.

After spending so much time sitting on the toilet seat, I figured I've been in here long enough so I flushed the toilet and pulled up my pants before leaving the bathroom. In the living room I could see Duke and Brian sitting on the couch one of them using a Wii remote. I shook my head and walked closer and leaned over so that my head was hovering over theirs.

Yuko Isuma: So who's winning?

Duke Dice: Yuko you should sit down and watch this man, Brian is gonna try and fight this boss for the 3rd time now.

Brian Pitcher: You mean for the 2nd time now, you got killed last time remember?

Duke Dice: Oh yeah so I did......

Yuko Isuma: What are you fighting anyway?

I then looked up at the T.V and this was what I saw:

If you're the black dragon....... Argorok.jpg_2D00_610x0

Yuko Isuma: *nodding his head* Heyehehey wait I know this guy.......yeah you're so screwed Brian.

I pat him on the shoulder and retreated to the kitchen while Brian was fumbling with the controller and Duke was giving side commentary which did nothing aside from being increasingly irritating. I grabbed a coke and twisted the top off before slugging it straight down. I slammed the bottle down on the counter and let out a healthy belch before excusing myself. Meanwhile Brain was trying to fight the dragon in the Twilight Princess game while Duke keeps annoying him.

Duke Dice: You gotta get behind him and hook on to his tail!

Brian Pitcher: No shit!

I just shook my head and walked to the side of the couch as Brian tries to latch on to the dragon which he finally succeeds in doing so however the dragon just flies off and he dies soon after by falling from the tower.

Brian Pitcher: Dammit! I can't beat this guy!

Yuko Isuma: Oh my god, this boss is so fucking easy!

Brian Pitcher: Oh really?

Yuko Isuma: Dude I've beaten this game a dozen times at the most.

Brian Pitcher: Ok smartass you fight this thing then!

He then hands me the controller and I just shrugged and stood near the center while Duke and Brain move to the sides so that they can see. I sat down on the carpet floor and pushed the A button continuing where the game left off. I used the duel claw shots and iron boots to strip down the dragon's armor before going back up with the claw shots latching onto the dragon's back which is it's weak point then just stabbing the living shit out of it. After a few times I finally killed the damn thing and turned to both Brian and Duke who looked at me weird.

Yuko Isuma: That's how it's done boys.

I toss the controller to Duke who instinctively catches it, I could hear Brian murmur "showoff" which puts a smile on my face, somehow I didn't think my fight against was gonna be so bad after all, I mean I've survived worse beatings before and while Stygian is gonna be quite a handful, he'll see that I'm not to back down from a fight, even if it's a fight I can't seem to win.

TO BE CONTINUE
Back to top Go down

If you're the black dragon.......
Page 1 of 1