Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feedback

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Feedback   Feedback I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:52 am

Ok show is up for the most part, we're missing Gordon's part but no matter, me or Corey will add that in when he is done. (Gordon if you see this, just post your part in the chop shop and one of us will add it in. Take your time)

At any rate, some feedback would be good, we've been striving to complete the show within a 48 hour time frame and we would like to hear your opinion on the show. What you like, what you didn't like. We want to be sure we're doing our jobs well because we get the impression that you guys don't read the show and thus we're only waisting our time and getting nothing for it.

Don't give us that impression plz, read the show if you can and leave behind some proper feedback.

I thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Raven

Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Feedback I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:24 am

I won. Therefore.

Show = Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Feedback I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:26 am

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Missed tag match. Botch show.
Back to top Go down

Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Feedback I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Alright, cool intro. The long monologues were great. Good job on that CC. They had both quality and quantity! I liked Ethan's reason to come out. Way to build up an ETA LOL. And this Griffin Hawkins is a cool character. For some reason reminds of a blast from the past Vincent Van Rose. The whole segment set up the match greatly and one more thing.

WHERE WAS APOLLOS?!?!?!?!?!? moving on....

The signs were funny Razz

The first match was alright. I am not really sure who wrote that but that did not seem like a CC match. It was a decent match but it felt a little weird to read. A few times it was as if we got into the wrestlers' minds. Considering that this is suppose to be a TV-show this seemed a little odd. "She then decides its time for this match to end" That sentences doesn't really seem right. Oh and Tolly lost to a girl LOL Razz

Sqaush match! Skipping this! The little promo before was good though.

Devlin vs Raven was good. Pretty short though. It think it took me longer time to read the entrances than the actual match. That is not good enough. That is just too short. The post-match here was good though. I liked the latin. it made it all a little more mysterious! Creepy aswell...

APOLLOS TIME!! cheers

But it was so short that I didn't have time to enjoy it Sad Guys, this is a problem. Make the matches longer. Maybe the all the RPs are complete shit and they don't deserve more than this but I doubt that this is the case.

The Ethan Cage/Steel Angel match is excused though. Ethan no-showed and Steel wrote a simple shoot. And after having read this match can you stop building Ethan as the next Jason Hawk? This guy is annoying. And good to see that Steel didn't milk his own TV-time and made this one a looooong beat down. Good move Steelio!

The Grim Reaper is fucking badass!! That was easily the highlight of the night! That was awesome! I also liked Matt's commentary the whole way through. It made me LOL WHO WAS UNDER THE MASK!?!??! TELL MI NAO!! That was very well written! Good job Steelio! Feedback 1036251537

Why is Justin Kash an interviewer... ?

And why did Alexander Remington fight against two Empire members? That seemed weird. And Hawkington is just as bad a name as JeriShow. Come guys, you are better than that.

Anyways. Great match. It really was. Remington's turn on Hawkins and then on The Empire and CC interference. This match was high quality. Had all the matches been this good this would have been an awesome show.

So to round it all up. Intro was very good, the grim reaper thing was awesome and the main event was insane. The rest of decent at best.

So there is your first real feedback in weeks Razz

So here is something for the rest of ya! Don't be ungrateful bitches and leave some fucking feedback. You have hard working admins that put a show just for you guys and you can't even take 15 minutes out of your day and leave some proper feedback? CC should start banning everyone again who do not leave feedback. Because this is disappointing. So stop jerking off to WWE 13 for a bit and leave some feedback. Because if I can do it, than so can you.

Matt Biggars out Razz

Back to top Go down

Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Feedback I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:38 pm

A few points before I start writing feedback.

1: I don't like leaving feedback, I don't feel right judging other's work when I feel my own is sub-standard, if you don't see any feedback from m e it's not out of laziness or not giving a fuck it's precisely because I really don't feel like I have any place to Criticize.

2. Demanding feedback "To improve" when In all honesty? The show writing I've seen here is some for the best I've seen -ever- in my almost 14 years doing this shit , feel a little empty , you're good we know it. We care , you got it up in 48 hours Brilliant. What else do I say that doesn't sound like I'm blowing smoke up your arses? Not much.

3. If I get randomly banned for -not- leaving Feedback after right here stating categorically good reasons for not doing so? Then fine, just don't expect to see me back, I know I suck, don't expect me to pander to anybody's fucking ego and don't call ungrateful, I've done this job b I know it's hard and I e-never- got any feedback or "thank yous" the fact you guys get a least a thank you? Good thing.

4.Psychologically speaking however people are driven to read what they are involved in and then stop, That's not being ungrateful or lazy it's just human nature they want to see if their own time and effort has born anything of interest or note.

That said, I will now leave feedback.

The show was good over all , I was a little put out that some matches don't seem as long as they -should- be but given the strict deadline you boys give yourselves -and- RPing? I can't realistically complain, Everyone got a good showing but the no-showers which again is fine.

The segments are all good and long enough to keep my interest pinned down, along with a whole host of little injokes and wonderful. English useage.

3 out of 5 If only because of the slightly shorter matches, it's a great show to have read but you guys have done better Smile

Back to top Go down
Alexander Remington

Alexander Remington

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 00-00-00

Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Feedback I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:53 pm

To answer Biggers, the story was that Hawkins was being ganged up on by the Empire. Upon Remington's return, Corey Casey promised Remington an opportunity to get revenge on Hawkins for putting him out of commission. Thus, he put Remington in Hawkins' corner. Remington didn't fight the Empire throughout the match, doing things like refusing tags and what not. This is why Remington was paired up against people from the Empire.

Then of course, Remington leaves the Empire, and that part is obvious.

The show was written very well. I mean, I'll admit...I'm one of those that doesn't read entire results. I usually read the beginning and end of matches and segments in full. But I read this show in its entirety and it was good.

And Biggers...Hawkington is fucking amazing. Don't compare it to JeriShow! Hawkington is about as good as it gets brah! Very Happy It sounds all Highlander and shit yo.
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0

Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Feedback I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:07 pm

I don't give feedback to a almost complete show. Now I know its nobody's fault and others may say that me saying its a "botched show" maybe stupid. But I think patience is required when adding the rest of the show then moving on. Whats done is done, and all I can say for the ME I just didn't expect it to happen the way it did. Very surprising and unpredictable. I wasn't expecting a Hawkington tag to form but its a great name for them and hopefully this tag can bring back the almost dead Tag Team division. I'm not going to get in to what Biggers has to say about people leaving "half-assed" feedback cause I couldn't care less about it.

Anyway, till the tag's up I throw in final raiting. So far, 7/10
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1

Feedback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback   Feedback I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:45 pm

"Anyways. Great match. It really was. Remington's turn on Hawkins and then on The Empire and CC interference. This match was high quality. Had all the matches been this good this would have been an awesome show.

So to round it all up. Intro was very good, the grim reaper thing was awesome and the main event was insane. The rest of decent at best. "-Matt Biggars

Just, for the record, the show writing details went like this:

-Intro/first match= Griffin Hawkins
-Second match/second segment= Ruby
-Third-fifth match and segments = steelio
=Sixth matchseggie = Gordon
-Steel vs Ethanseggie/MEPost ME Shit = CC

Razz

Make if it what you will Razz
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

Feedback Empty