Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Philip Joseph [vs.] John Tolly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Philip Joseph [vs.] John Tolly Empty
PostSubject: Philip Joseph [vs.] John Tolly   Philip Joseph [vs.] John Tolly I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:08 am

Let's see what Tolly does with a crack at the Uprising champ!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-3-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Philip Joseph [vs.] John Tolly   Philip Joseph [vs.] John Tolly I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:26 pm

ff Camera:

John Tolly is sitting in his locker room feet proped up on the coffe table with a huge shit eating grin on his face as Jenny walks through the door, she looks over at her twin brother and raises a currious eyebrow

Jenny:You seem unusualy happy today? Did you get laid last night?....scratch that I don't want to know?

John:No last night was a slow night for me

He gives his sis a knowing wink wich causes Jenny to roll her eyes

Jenny:what ever..so why exactly are you so happy?

John:check who i'm facing this week

Jenny walks over to the computer and pulls up the IWF home page after scrolling down a bit she finds the card to this weeks Battle grounds

Jenny:Phillip Joseph?...this is great!

John:Yeah..its a nontitle match but thats fine with me. After i'm done with him They will have no choice but to strip him of the title and with me being the last one to beat him, I would be the logical choice to get it next.

Jenny:sounds like a plan, but i'm sencing there is somthing else?

John:I've been talking to someone

Jenny:who?

John:who do you think?

Jenny stops for a second her eye burrowed in thought as she comes to a sunden realization as to who he is talking about

Jenny:What? are you sure we can trust him?

John gave Jen a shrug and a knowing grin

John:Not any further than I can throw him and i'm sure he doesn't trust me either.

Jenny:umm then why??

John:Look I don't trust anyone in the bussniess, not even my self.

Jenny:why not?

John:its like a wise man once said...everyones got a price, but to answer your first question. Even though I know given the right situation and circumstance he would turn on me in and second. We have history together and I feel that with him and the backing of the rest of the empire, the two of us could rule the IWF.

Jenny:but first you need to take care of Phillip and thats not going to be as easy as you make it sound

John:Oh i realize that ol Phat Phill is no push over thats for sure

Jenny laughs

Jenny: Phat Phill? wow i ain't heard that name in ages. Ok so i'll trust you about this whole situation. I just hope you know what your doing

Jenny walks out of the room leaving John sitting on the couch,

John:(wispering) so do I sis..so do I

Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Philip Joseph [vs.] John Tolly   Philip Joseph [vs.] John Tolly I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:55 am

Scene 1: A deep state of Mind

The scene opens up and we see Philip covered in bandages and stitches sitting on the couch in his locker room staring across the room. The camera pans over and on a chair a few feet in front of him is his Uprising Championship. He appears to be in deep thought.

So I get to face off against John Tolly this week, I am not concerned one bit, he claims I turned on him. Sure it may seem that way but the way I look at it all he was doing was holding me back. John I can't believe he was dumb enough to ask for this match

All of a sudden Philip stands up and walks over to where the Uprising Championship is sitting and he picks it up. He holds it in the air as if he had just won a match.

Tolly will never get to know this feeling as long as I am the champ. He will continue to try and ride the coat tails of other superstars until they finally realize all he is doing is holding them down

Philip lowers the title back down to his side and he walks over to a locker in the corner of his room, he walks to the side of it and there is an IWF poster of John Tolly taped to the side of it and about 20 darts all stuck to it. Philip walks over and pulls them all out and steps back about 20 feet and begins to throw them at the Poster, hitting the poster right in between the eyes of Gordon.

I am the Uprising Champion and now with Chuck and Corey out of the picture I have to move on and do whats best for my career. I am going to have to go out here week after week and prove to IWF that I truly am the best. I have a title to defend and I will defend it with every last breath I take.

Philip gets down to the last dart, he draws back and aims and releases. As he releases the dart it is heading directly for another dart that is stuck in the middle of John's face. On impact the dart splits the other dart in half as the scene fades to black.

Scene 2: Building a Monster

The scene opens up and we see Philip standing in a boxing ring with a pair of boxing gloves on and a trainer holding boxing pads. Philip is working on his striking skills. Philip draws back for a huge left hook. He swings forward connecting the punch to the pad. The blast is so powerful it sends the trainer stumbling back.

[/color=red]Ok that's enough for now I don't want to break your hand.[/color]

The trainer is still shaking his hand with a look of agony on his face.

Time to start building what this company has built. What is that you might ask? Well to answer your question this company has built a monster. I have been tossed all over the place by this company. Teaming with Corey and The Empire and then Chuck and Bad Company, but now that I am free.....

Philip lets out a sick twisted laugh and walks over to a punching bag that is hanging from the ceiling.

Now that I am free. I will only look out for myself and no one else. I am not going to let anyone hold me back. I will step into that ring with anyone this company puts in front of me with only one purpose. And that purpose is to end people's hopes and dreams along with their careers.

Philip lines himself up in front of the Punching bag and gives it a swift kick breaking it from the chains that were holding it up. Philip then walks over to the bag that is laying on the ground, he bends down and picks in up and tosses it over his shoulder. Philip then begins to drop to one knee and then back up, he continues to do so...

Come Battle Grounds the monster will be set free and no one will be able to stop the wreckage that is about to hit IWF. It just happens to be that Tolly will be the first of many to feel the wrath of this monster you have all created.

Philip then tosses the bag over both shoulders and begins to do squats. While he is doing squats the trainer walks over and asks if he is ready to spar again. Philip shakes his head yes and removes to punching bag from his shoulders he tosses the bag at the trainer who attempts to catch it but instead gets knocked backwards and falls to the floor. The trainer is all sorts of dazed. Philip points and laughs at the trainer.

Come on now, your supposed to catch that shit not let it practically knock your ass out. Fuck it if these are the kind of trainers this place has hired to work with us we are all screwed. Looks like I am going to have to go train with real pros.

As Philip is walking to his gym bags he walks past the trainer who is slowly trying to get back up. Philip looks and laughs as he shoves the trainer back to the mat and the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philip Joseph [vs.] John Tolly   Philip Joseph [vs.] John Tolly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philip Joseph [vs.] John Tolly
Page 1 of 1