Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Tolly and Jack Savage [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

John Tolly and Jack Savage [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby Empty
PostSubject: John Tolly and Jack Savage [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby   John Tolly and Jack Savage [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:11 pm

America's Most Hated reunion! Can Libby and Philip co-exist?!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
John Tolly

John Tolly

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-3-0

PostSubject: Re: John Tolly and Jack Savage [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby   John Tolly and Jack Savage [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:58 pm

On Camera

The scene opens in a backstage area where John Tolly is seen sitting on a bench infront of a locker He’s wearing a black hoddie and a pair of Jeans, for the first time in a long time he has a smile on his face as he looks into the camera as he starts to give a slow clap

John: Congratulation Sean, you did it! You were successful in pinning my shoulders to the mat for a three count, you won the battle, but I..I won the war.

John pulls the hood down showing his face.

John:You see Sean while the record books may show that you got the “W” this past Monday, that is not what people will remember, now is it? No, what they will remember is you laying in a crumpled pile in the middle of the ring with me standing over you. But if you think this is over?

John chuckles shaking his head

John:You are sadly mistaken. You see I’ve made it my personal mission to rid the IWF of everything stupid, of everything and everyone that makes a mockery of pro-wrestling, and you? You are my first target Sean Libby, and if you think that pinning my shoulders to the mat is going to stop me? Well as you found out, you are sadly mistaken, You see as I said before I will win this war Sean because unlike you and unlike most other people I’m willing to go the extra mile to achieve my goals, I’m willing to do those things that most people couldn’t stomach. You think I’m going to stop with just you Sean?

John shakes his head again

John: No, I’ll go after your family, your mother, your father, your wife or girlfriend, your children. No one and nothing is safe. I won’t stop until you are utterly destroyed and never set foot in a wrestling ring again.

John stops, running his fingers through his hair

John: This Monday is the reuniting of one of wrestlings most controversial and destructive tag teams, Jack Savage and John Tolly, America’s Most Hated, and while the naysayers my ask if me and Jack can co-exist, if there is still bad blood between us, I just want to put that to rest right now! Jack is my brother! Just as much as if we had the same mother, and sometimes brothers fight, but brothers also make up and watch each other’s backs! So if Mr Dance,Dance revolution and Mr B-movie actor think they can take down AMH? Well, they are welcome to try, but in the end they are going to find out exactly why is say, when it comes to AMH, your JOIN..or DIE!

Scene fades to black
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: John Tolly and Jack Savage [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby   John Tolly and Jack Savage [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Jack Savage is standing in downtown Chicago wearing a white Armani suit. As he starts to walk towards the camera.

Jack Savage: Right now I should be celebrating...

Jack grins and evil grin.

Jack Savage: That's right I should be celebrating winning my mach with Ryan Apollos on the latest episode of Battle Grounds. But I didn't win and why the hell is that? Well that good for nothing moron John Tolly interfered in my match in my and got me disqualified...

Jack rubs his hands together.

Jack Savage: He such a moron that even though he cost me a match that I was so close to winning he thinks that I am going to reform America’s Most Hated with him. Why would I be partners with someone that got me blatantly disqualified...

Jack gets an angry look on his face.

Jack Savage: So as much as John Tolly is going to hate to hear this he needs to put away all of his America's Most Hated gear. Because there is going to be no AMH reunion. But we will Partners for Battle Grounds the question is can you trust me now? The answer is not just a no but hell no.

Jack pulls out an AMH shirt and lights it on fire his eyes winded as he watches it burn.

Jack Savage: And it's much more then you getting me disqualified. It's because your not like me we are not brothers. Your not like an Axle Vengeance a man that I will watch the back of. But that's different story for a different time.

Jack claps his hands together and grins from ear to ear.

Jack Savage: It's time that I take my time and look at Philip Joesph and Sean Libby the team that we are being forced to face or should I say the team that I am going to be forced to face. Because I know that John Tolly is not going to be any kind of real help for me.

Jack starts to laugh.

Jack Savage: So I am going to have to do it all on my own. If that's the case I will do what ever it takes to get the job done.

Jack's laugh stops and looks right into the camera and looks pissed off.

Jack Savage: What is John Tolly going to do about it go home and cry that Jack Savage the man that he thought he could count on wont be there for him. I don't like you John but I don't like the two men that we are facing this week either so it's up in the air what I am going to do.

Jack looks into the camera one more time.

Jack Savage:I am going to make sure the world remembers me this week.
Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: John Tolly and Jack Savage [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby   John Tolly and Jack Savage [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:10 pm

The scene opens up and we see Philip sitting in his locker room after his match with Chris Cane. He is still in his ring attire and it appears that he didn't even break a sweat in his match. Philip looks at the camera and smiles.

So thats the best competition IWF could give me? are you fucking kidding me, that kid is a joke and should never wrestle in this company again. He couldn't even last 30 seconds against the Uprising Champion. That is just pathetic, I mean shit I didn't even break a sweat.

Philip laughs as he stands up and walks over to his computer to check his emails, he opens one up from IWF Management that has his next match in it. Philip's eyes widen as he smirks.

Well well well, looks like I am teaming up with Libby again to take on these two jackasses again. Did they not learn their lesson the first time. I mean come on guys how many times will it take before you get it in your heads that you can't beat me let alone me and Libby together. You guys are in for a rude awakening.

Philip chuckles as he shuts his laptop and walks over to the table where his Uprising Championship is sitting.

So Libby this week we are tag partners and we worked well together before, but can I really trust you? Or are you out to try and take my title away from me? Because if that is the case then why should I even show up to this match and risk getting injured. But if it isn't then we can work together and rid this place of these two incompetent losers who think there are the best. So Libby the question is how do you want to play this? The ball is in your court.

Philip lifts up his Championship and holds it in the air.

Jack and John I know you guys are dieing to get your hands on a this Title but the real question is, Who has the balls to take it from me? I already know the answer to that question but I don't think you guys do. Neither one of you can get it through your head that you can't beat me. You aren't on the same level as I am. You can keep thinking you are but the truth is you both suck and are trying to ride the coat tails of Corey Casey and the rest of The so called Empire.

Philip laughs as he tosses the title into his gym bag.

Anyways back to you Sean. Whats it going to be? Are you going to try and play me and try and steal my title? I don't think you have the balls to do it. But should you grow a pair over night it will be the biggest mistake you have ever made. I will hunt you down 24-7 until I end your career. So lets make the right choice and Co-exisit.

Philip walks back behind his changing curtain and changes his clothes, After a few minutes he walks out in his custom Armani suit and Gucci sunglasses.

Just remember one this boys, I am the Uprising Champion, The Champagne Superstar, The Past Present and Future. Can you hang?

Philip laughs as he grabs his gym bag and his uprising championship that he slings over his shoulder and walks out as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0

PostSubject: Re: John Tolly and Jack Savage [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby   John Tolly and Jack Savage [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:51 pm

Driving into Chicago

-A scene on the sun with the camera dims down to a freeway of cars-

-The camera moves over the cars and and it slows over a green Dodge Challenger and moves in the car and shows Sean Libby bored in his car-

Sean Libby: *groan* If I didn't work for IWF I wouldn't be in this shit.

-Sean looks at his radio and turns it on-

Radio:...And it feels like I am just too close... Hey Mark, listen man I don't need to put up with your pro...YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOO-

Sean Libby: GODDAMN!

-Sean turns off the radio-

-The cars move up just a yard-

-Sean puts his head on the steering wheel-

Sean Libby: These assholes won't move their fucking asses!

-Sean looks around out his window and sees a dude driving as well-

-Sean moves his head to the person in the car who gives Sean a middle finger-

Sean Libby: Dickhead...

-Sean turns to his glasses and puts them on-

Sean Libby: You know what, fuck this shit!

-Sean turns his car off and grabs his wrestling bag and slams his door open on the guys passenger door then the guy gets out and yells at Sean-

Car guy: Hey motherfucker! What the hell is your problem?!

-Sean jumps onto the hood of the guys car laughs at the man-

Sean Libby: You insulted me, my friend! You gave me the bird- Oh excuse me.

-Sean turns and closes his door and locks it-

Sean Libby: You wanna insult me friend, I'll give you, and all this momfuckers a really bad day.

-Sean hops around on the cars on the freeway and hops on cars till he gets off the freeway-

-Sean looks over the freeway and laughs-

Sean Libby: HA HA you assholes! I got a job to do and I gotta be crazy! There!

-Sean looks to the arena and walks towards it as the camera dims down-

Later on

-The camera comes back on and it shows the sun sets over the arena then the camera shows Sean taking off his glasses looking at the banner-

Sean Libby: "IWF battlegrounds, Brandon Macdonald's Hall of Fame ceremony...

-Sean smiles and drops a tear from his face-

Sean Libby: Hmm... Its about time Brandon. Congrats man. Perhaps tonight I'll show my old style, and I'll try to prove to people that I deserve a little something on this night.

-Sean walks in the arena and the scene goes black-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Tolly and Jack Savage [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby   John Tolly and Jack Savage [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Tolly and Jack Savage [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby
Page 1 of 1