Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Philip Joseph [vs.] Sean Libby

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Philip Joseph [vs.] Sean Libby Empty
PostSubject: Philip Joseph [vs.] Sean Libby   Philip Joseph [vs.] Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Can Libby finally oust the seemingly dominant Uprising Champ?!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Philip Joseph [vs.] Sean Libby   Philip Joseph [vs.] Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:31 pm

Philip Joseph is shown walking through the back hallway, the IWF Uprising Championship slung over his right shoulder. Philip Joseph has his gear in a small rolling suitcase, which he is dragging behind him. Philip Joseph walks through the backstage area and out into the parking garage. Before he can get too far, however, a familiar voice calls out from behind Philip Joseph

Sean Libby
Oh Philly!

Philip Joseph stops dead in his tracks and a look of annoyance slowly appears on his face as he turns around to see Sean Libby come walking across the parking lot.

Philip Joseph
What do you want?

Sean Libby smiles coyly as he walks over to where Philip Joseph is standing

Sean Libby
Just thought I’d let you know that I talked to Corey Casey after our match.

Philip Joseph
Oh yeah? Did CC tell you how badly you sucked and how stupid you are?

Sean Libby shakes his head as he takes a few steps closer to Philip Joseph

Sean Libby
Nope…

Sean Libby suddenly lashes out and catches Philip Joseph right under the chin with a superkick that drives Philip Joseph down to the concrete floor of the parking lot. Sean Libby smirks as he leans down and grabs the IWF Uprising Championship and holds it inches over Philip Joseph’s face

Sean Libby
Corey Casey told me to tell you that at New Year’s Evil you are going to defend the IWF Uprising Championship against…wait for it…ME!

Sean Libby drapes the Uprising Championship across the chest of Philip Joseph, his smile widening

Sean Libby
You can hold onto that for now…but on Sunday, the Uprising Championship is coming home with me!

Sean Libby stands up and takes out his cell phone. Loud techno dance music suddenly blasts out of his phone’s speakers as Sean Libby turns and moonwalks away, leaving Philip Joseph in a heap on the floor. The camera zooms in on Philip Joseph for a moment before fading to commercial.

After a few minutes we see Philip get up from the ground holding his chin and looking all confused. He is looking around as if he is lost, he sees a stage hand and walks over to talk to him.

Hey you...

The stage hand looks at Philip and points to himself.

Yeah you get the hell over here.

The stage hand walks over to Philip

Yes Mr.Joseph how may I help you?

What the hell happened? Why did I just wake up on the floor?

The stage hand looks at Philip with a straight face.

Well Mr.Joseph Sean Libby came out to confront you about your match tonight and seemed a little upset and he caught you on the Chin with a superkick...

Philip stands there shaking his head getting irritated

That son of a bitch, Did you see where he went?

The Stage hand points to the door leading back to the arena.

He went in there

Before the stage hand can finish his sentence Philip turns and heads towards the door.

Mr.Joseph before you go there is something you might want to know.

I don't have time for this kid I have to find Sean and make him pay for what he did to me.

Philip turns back and heads towards the door.

It is regarding New Years Evil Mr.Joseph

Philip stops dead in his tracks and turns back and heads towards the stage hand

What about NYE?

The stage hand notices Philip becoming very angry and starts to get nervous

Well, apparently Sean went and talked to Corey and Corey granted him a title shot at NYE for the Uprising Championship

Philip immediately gets pissed off and starts throwing shit.

He said that you can hold onto the title for him for now but after NYE he is taking it home with him.

Philip gets super pissed off and grabs the stage hand by the collar of his shirt and lifts him off his feet.

Are you Fucking kidding me? That mother fucker is not going to touch this title. Do you think he can beat me?

Philip looks glares at the stage hand who is shaking and sweating scared out of his mind, he slowly shakes his head no.

N..N...No sir

Philip laughs and tosses the stage hand into a crate sitting in the corner knocking him out on impact.

Now where is that son of a bitch.

Philip turns and heads into the building on a witch hunt to find Sean Libby as the scene fades to black.

Scene 2: Looking for answers

The scene opens up and we see Philip storming through the halls backstage looking for Sean Libby, he sees an office and the Sign Reads "Corey Casey" Philip begins to bang on the door.

Corey I know your in there open this fucking door before I kick it in.

Philip continues to beat on the door awaiting a response...

Corey come out and show your face you fucking coward!!!

After a minute of banging and not getting a response Philip begins to flip tables and chairs.

[color=red] What a fucking Coward, Corey wont even show is face. Hes a pussy just like his little buddy Sean. He wants to give Sean a title shot at NYE well news flash Corey this isn't going to go as planned, I am going out there and I am going to destroy Sean just like I have in the past I mean shit look at what I have done in the short time I have been here.[color=red]

Philip gets angry again and punches a hole into Corey's door as a stage hand walks up.

Umm Mr.Joseph Corey Casey isn't going to be very pleased with what you did to his door. He is going to take that out of your paycheck.

Philip looks at the stage hand and walks over and grabs him by the shoulder and walks him over to the door.

Is that right? Corey is going to make me pay for that out of my paycheck. Well news flash kid.

Philip reaches into his back pocket and pulls out his wallet he reaches in and pulls out two fresh crisp hundred dollar bills and places them in the pocket of the stage hand.

Here go and give this to Corey and tell him it is for his new door.

The stage hand turns and begins to walk away before Philip grabs him by the back of the head and swings him around and throws him head first right through the door of Corey's office.

That should send Corey a message

Philip laughs as he walks away and the scene fades to black

Scene 3: On the hunt

The scene opens up and we see Philip standing outside of Sean Libby's Locker room, Philip reaches into his bag and pulls out a can of spray paint. He shakes it up a few times and begins to paint on the door, when Philip backs up the door reads "Your a Dead Man"

Sean I hope you are in for the fight of your life. I am going to get my revenge on your little cheap shot last week. You think you can knock me out with a super kick and get away with it? I don't think so, all that says about you is you are a fucking coward just like Corey and everyone else is this fucking Company. Its sad and pathetic that there isn't one person in the place I can trust, but shit I am used to that I haven't trusted anyone but myself in a very long time. Everyone walks around here like they are bad but deep down inside they are just a bunch of pussies always trying to get in cheap shots.

Philip walks over and grabs a steel chair that is sitting in the hall way, he walks over and sets it in front of Sean's locker room. He pulls out a piece of paper and writes a note on it and tapes it to the chair. The camera zooms in and the note reads "Get to know me Sean, because soon enough you will know me real well" Philip laughs as he walks down the hall

Sean you made a huge mistake last week. You under estimated me and what I am capable of. You see I have many resources and the money to pull off anything I want. You don't think I can't make you just up and disappear? All it takes is one phone call and poof no more Sean Libby

Philip laughs as he bumps into someone back stage, Philip looks at them with a pissed off look on his face.

Watch where you fucking walk chump.

Philip shoves the worker out of the way and continues down the hall.

Come New Year's Evil Sean you are in for a rude awakening, you have woken the sleeping beast. I am coming for blood and blood you will spill all over the ring. You will never be the same when I am finished with you this Sunday. Remember who the Champ is and who the Chump is. You can moonwalk all you want Sean but we both know you can't wrestle. Your nothing but a joke to the sport. I am the Champagne Superstar Sean and you are the dirt on the bottom of my boots.

Philip Chuckles as he gets to his locker room he opens the door and we see two lovely ladies sitting inside drinking Champagne, Philip walks in and shuts the door. All of a sudden the door flies back open and Philip gets right up into the camera.

I am The Past, The Present and The Future Sean, you better bring your "A" Game because anything less and you will be leaving on a stretcher, Because The Champagne Superstar don't play no games.

Philip winks at the camera as he heads into his locker room and the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Philip Joseph [vs.] Sean Libby   Philip Joseph [vs.] Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:54 pm

OOC:Sorry for the short RP but with the holidays so close I dont have enough time to get anythin more up so I posted something short and sweet.

The scene opens up and we see Philip sitting in his locker room with his Uprising Championship draped over his shoulder.

Ill keep this short and sweet as I have some last minute preparations to take care of before NYE. So Sean I don't know what was running through your mind last week when you decided to sneak in a cheap shot. But I do know one thing, and that is I am coming for blood and blood you will spill. I have a few things set in motion and neither one of them look very promising for you. I am coming out to send a message to you and the rest of the IWF. I am the Champagne Superstar Sean and at the end of the night your going to regret your decision last week. Just remember 1 thing Sean I am the Past,Present and Future and if you dont bring your "A" game your leaving on a stretcher.

All of a sudden Philip's phone rings he walks over and answers it.

Hey is everything in motion for tomorrow night?

Philip nods his head and smiles as he listens to the person on the other end of the phone.

Ok sounds good I will see you in a little bit.

Philip hangs up his phone and packs up his bags.

Gotta run, got to take care of these last minute preparations before our match.

Philip gets an evil smirk on his face as he grabs his bag and heads out the door as the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Philip Joseph [vs.] Sean Libby   Philip Joseph [vs.] Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:43 pm

Some pub in Indianapolis

-The camera fades into the interior of a pub named O'Denny's with some people eating and having a good time about whatever their talking about-

-Sean is sitting on a stool eating chips from a basket-

-Two men come behind Sean laughing like their piss drunk-

Drunk dude #1: Hey, hey! I know this guy...

-Sean turns around and sees the two men-

Sean Libby: You. Know me?

Drunk dude #2: Yeah Jimmy... Hes from that uh what is it uh...

Sean Libby: Television?

Drunk dude #2: Yeah! Thats, that guy! He- He does that fake ass showboating wrestling crap!

Jimmy: Oh yeah! I remember!

-The two men walk to Sean with the first man patting Sean's back-

-Sean looks confused with the two men knowing him-

Jimmy: What's his name Carl? Sssss- Scotty? Sharron?

Sean Libby: My name is Se-

Carl: Uh... ITS SHANE! Thats it! Yeah! Thats this kids name! Shane Li.

Sean Libby: Shane Li, what? That name sounds like a guy whose named Stee-

Jimmy: Yeah, yeah whatever kid we getcha, but uh... I need a drink!

-Both men drink as Sean is still confused on why these men are around him-

Carl: So um... We heard that uh... You will be uh *lifts up fingers* "wrestling".

-Jimmy chuckles and drinks more of his beer-

Carl: Tonight against a "champion".

Sean Libby: Listen, fella's I don't think I should even be-

-Sean trys to stand up but Carl pulls him back in the seat-

Jimmy: Hey, hey, whats the rush kid? Wrestling show doesn't start till like a couple hours. Here I'll buy you a drink.

Sean Libby: Really guys I shouldn't drink before a show-

Carl: Hey its alright, kid, its alright. Hey barkey! Get this kid a nice cold Bud Light.

-Sean goes into deep thoughts-

Sean Libby*In mind*: These assholes won't leave me alone. They are so fucking annoying! Keep calm there Sean ol boy... Keep calm.

-The bartender puts a glass of Bud Light infront of Sean-

-The two men cheer in happiness-

Carl: Yeah!

Jimmy: Woohoo!

Sean Libby:... Hooray... Fucking dumbasses.

Carl: Huh?!

Sean Libby: Nothing friend...Nothing at all... Like your brain.

Carl: Hmm...

Jimmy: Mmm... You know uh, this kid here, how long do you think he'll be in that match for?

-Sean swiftly turns to Jimmy-

Jimmy: Four minutes? Five?

-Sean's jaw drops as Carl laughs-

Carl: Ha Ha! I don't know man but ha, even if he wins it, he won't be in that spotlight for long! Probably two shows after he'll be a loser again.

-Both men laugh then drink their beers as Sean looks like to have a nervous breakdown-

-Sean inhales then grows a smile on his face and chuckles-

-Jimmy and Carl stop drinking and turn to Sean-

Sean Libby: Heh heh heh. Oh you guys are a riot. You know that? Heh heh heh heh. You guys have no idea, of all the shit, of all the bad things, of all the chances. You don't know me.

Jimmy: Well uh Shane uh-

-Sean swiftly turns to Jimmy and gets to his face crazy eye'd-

Sean Libby: SILENCE!!!

-Sean stares in Jimmy's eyes for a brief moment-

Sean Libby:...I no kill you.

-Sean turns to Carl-

Sean Libby: But I KEEL YOU!!!

-Sean suddenly grabs Carl's head suddenly and smashes it on the bar table knocking him out-

Jimmy: HEY!

-Sean trips Jimmy and laughs crazily-

Sean Libby: You two are such, morons! You have no idea who I am! You don't know anything about Li-

Jimmy: Yeah we do! Your Shane Li man-

Sean Libby: No I'm not you stupid drunk wrench! My name is SEAN LIBBY! Thats S E A N space L I double B Y! Oh and don't you forget! Put the Crazy inbetween those names! Cause I warn you, I am fucking crazy, and I'm not afraid to go loose!

-Sean grabs a beer bottle off a table half full-

Jimmy: Oh shit!

Sean Libby: Did you get that? Or does the Libby have to give you a VERY RUDE hangover at the VERY wrong place, and time!

Jimmy: NO! No! No I-I I got it! I got it!

-Sean snickers and bends to his knees to Jimmy's level-

Sean Libby: Let me tell you something Jimmy my boy. I have had many friends. Many friends. I tagged with them, I fought them, hell sometimes I bought them drinks for congrats for their own success.

-Sean scratches his head-

Sean Libby: But uh, I've let this gone on in my wrestling career for two long. Cause everybody knows, that I am the most underrated guy there, but I'm, you know, too nice. So I knew I needed a change. I've became more... Crazy. Heh heh, but uh. I let my emotions got the best of me, and I considered Phil as a friend. Yeah a friend, but uh... The son ofa bitch double crossed me! I trusted him!

-Sean sadfaces- Sad

Sean Libby: So I went to Corey. Corey, the guy who made me, Corey that maniac, Corey the drunk, Corey the everything, and BECAUSE he is everything...I went to him, yes he was pissed I signed on a Chuck Matthews contract but it was all settled. You fallowing?

-Sean holds the beer bottle up and Jimmy nods his head fast-

-Sean breaks the fourth wall and turns to the camera-

Sean Libby: Are YOU fallowing?

-The camera moves up and down-

Sean Libby: Good everybody's listening!

-Turns back to Jimmy-

Sean Libby: Back to the match, I have not held a title in year and a half, and I only one chance to get a title. After that my stardom went down to hell... But I was NOT to be denied! I changed myself! I want to be bigger than the stars!! You know how I can?

Jimmy: Uh, um, huh... I don't know?

Sean Libby: By beating the guy I tagged with! Aaaaand that was just the plan. You know, I don't really care he didn't help me or not because I wanted the match anyway! Hes a good kid! So I wanna prove myself. I can beat him. I know I can! And you know how? I'm gonna be myself. I'm gonna be crazy. He beat a guy like me, thats why hes a bitch! Imma beat this Phil "Stalin" Joseph guy, and Imma get back in the game!

-Sean gets very close to Jimmy as Carl is moving-

-Sean's face @_@-

Sean Libby: ...Now your sure you got all that?

-Jimmy's jaw drops-

Sean Libby: I mean I gotta match to go to, so you have to remember all that I just said so you can tell your buddy over there when he wakes up huh? Kay? Got it? Good. Hey have my beer.

-Sean reaches in his jacket and puts on his glasses-

Sean Libby Bai now.

-Sean taps Jimmy's arm then walks away-

-Jimmy then falls-

-Sean gets to the doorway then stops-

Sean Libby: Hmm...

-Sean reaches in his pockets and holds Ten dollar bills and starts flipping them out of his hands-

Sean Libby: Spending all mo mo moneyyy! Rounds on the house!

-Sean throws the rest of the dollar bills in the air and opens the door as the pedestrians grab what money they can grab as Sean leaves the pub then the screen fades to black-

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philip Joseph [vs.] Sean Libby   Philip Joseph [vs.] Sean Libby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philip Joseph [vs.] Sean Libby
Page 1 of 1