Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Empire [Jack Savage and Gordon Fury] [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

The Empire [Jack Savage and Gordon Fury] [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby Empty
PostSubject: The Empire [Jack Savage and Gordon Fury] [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby   The Empire [Jack Savage and Gordon Fury] [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:49 pm

WELKUM BAK LIBBEH!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

The Empire [Jack Savage and Gordon Fury] [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Empire [Jack Savage and Gordon Fury] [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby   The Empire [Jack Savage and Gordon Fury] [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:17 am

The scene opens up and we see Philip Joseph sitting in his locker room in his Armani suit and his Uprising Championship sitting next to him on the Couch, he has a very smug look on his face. He is sitting there just shaking his head as if something is bothering him.He all of a sudden gets up and starts hitting the wall and flipping shit over, getting madder and madder. All of a sudden his Phone rings and he stops and answers it.

HELLO? Yells Philip

Woah what is your problem? Is that a way to talk to your one and only brother?

Philip takes a deep breath and tries to calm down and talk to his brother Jayson.

Dude I am sorry. I am just having a rough go at it here. This Gordon Fury is like a thorn in my side, no matter what I do I just can't seem to beat him, and it sucks. I just want to fucking kill someone.

Bro you really need to just relax and not be so hard on yourself. I mean come on you are the Uprising Champion, who cares if this Gordon guy has beaten you the last 2 weeks. In the long run you are still the Champ and he is a chump looking in from the outside.

Philip stands there shaking his head, looking annoyed.

Man you just don't get it. If I cant beat him now, how am I supposed to beat him when he finally gets a shot at my title? I have to come up with a new game plan.

Phil calm the fuck down! Do you remember back in the day when we were in the Indies and how we used to win? Cheat, cheat and cheat. Win no matter what. Get back into that mind set and you will be just fine.

Philip stops for a second to soak in what his brother and just said.

You know what Jay, you might be right. Those were the days man. Id give anything to go back and do it all over again. But hey man it was good catching up, but I have alot of thinking to do so I am going to let you go. Hit me up after BG.

Alright bro, just remember the old days and you will do just fine.

Philip hangs up the phone and starts to pace back and forth just thinking

What am I doing wrong? Why can't I beat him? What will it take to finish him off? All these thoughts just keep running through here, and I can't seem too find an answer. But was Jayson right? Do I need to go back to my roots and the whole cheat,cheat and cheat, win no matter what, Kind of attitude? I am starting to think he is right. I am going to have to go out there and if the opportunity presents itself I will cheat to win, if it means I will finally get this monkey off of my back.

Philip finally stops and and sits down with a look of relief on his face as the scene fades to black.

Scene 2:Preparation

The scene opens up and we see Philip in the gym working out. He is standing in front of the mirror doing curls with 50lbs weights in each hand. He then stops and drops the weights to the ground and flexes in the mirror and smiles as he checks himself out. He then walks over to the mats and drops down and begins to do push ups.

Time to get myself ready for this match. I am not going to let Gordon walk out this week Victorious. I am going to be working alot harder then I have the last few weeks.

Philip keeps doing his push ups after 50 of them he stands up and sweat pouring down his face he reaches into his bag and grabs a towel and a bottle of water. He wipes his face off and then opens his water bottle and takes a drink before walking over to the Squat machine. He loads up 300lbs onto the machine and then gets into position and begins his squats.

This week its me and some guy named Sean Libby taking on Savage and Fury. I can't really say much about Sean, but I do know this he better stay the hell out of my way, and he better not cost me this match. I am going out here this week to put an end to Gordon's win streak against me. No Longer will he beat me. I am going to be bigger and better every week. He is going to wish he never stepped into that ring with me. And as far as Savage, I will get my revenge this week for that chair shot he gave me a few weeks back.

Philip stops doing his squats after 30 of them. He takes another swig of his water bottle and walks over to the bench and sits down.

God I can't wait to get my hands on both of my opponents this week. One being the man I just can't seem to beat, and the other being some nobody who thinks he deserves a shot at my title, both of these guys are Corey's little puppets. They wouldn't know what to do with themselves without Corey pulling the strings. I mean come on Jack hop off his dick and do something for yourself. You say that I betrayed The Empire, but I saw Corey for who he really was. He was just using us for his gain. He wasn't looking out for us. And when I was approached by Chuck and presented the chance to walk out a Champion, Hell yeah I jumped at the opportunity. Don't sit there and tell me you wouldn't of taken the offer.

Philip laughs as he gets up and heads over to the shower, he turns it on and hops in. He continues to talk while showering.

My only concern this week is my partner Sean Libby. I don't know anything about him. All I know is he isn't a fan of myself or our opponents so I feel that I will have to watch my back. I will say this now, Sean if you try and fuck with me I will have no choice but to fuck you up.

After a few more minutes we see a hand pop out of the shower and grab a towel. Philip then walks out of the shower in nothing but a towel around his waist.

What are you looking at?

Philip looks at the camera man with a weird smirk on his face.

Yes I know my abs are perfection but no need to sit there and drool and wish you looked like this, and don't be jealous that your wife screams my name at night.

Philip starts to laugh hysterically

Anyways I have some things to tend to tonight. I am just going to have to cut this short we can catch up later.

Philip walks over to where his bags are and he reaches in and grabs his clothes. He takes off the towel and tosses it on the camera as the scene fades to black.

Scene 3: Meditation

The scene opens up and we see Philip sitting in the middle of the Battle Grounds ring with his Uprising Championship sitting at his feet. It appears that he is meditating.

The moment of truth is almost here. Can I finally get the monkey(Gordon Fury) off of my back? What is his game plan? I just can't seem to get him off of my mind. He has gotten under my skin and I do not like it. I am going out here this week for blood. I am going to finally prove myself and kick the living shit out of him and Savage.

Philip stands up and walks around the ring just walking in circles, after a few laps he jumps down and reaches under the ring, he pulls out a boxing dummy and sets it up in the middle of the ring. He then climbs in and begins to spar.

I can't wait to get my hands on Gordon and Jack. They are going to wish they never fucked with me. I am so prepared for this match.

Philip continues to spar then we see him run and bounce off the ropes and hits the dummy with a huge clothesline that sends the dummy flying over the top rope and onto the floor. Philip stops and lets out a sadistic laugh.

Gordon and Jack I am coming for blood this week. And you know what I am going to get it. You guys think you have one upped me but guess what? You haven't I have something in store for you, and this week you will feel my wrath. I am coming out to end careers along with your hopes and dreams. Jack when I am done with you this week, I honestly don't think you will be able to make it to Pick Your Poison. Your dreams of being a champion will be crushed. And as far as you Gordon, you are like that annoying little fly that just doesn't seem to want to go away, but this week I will have the fly swatter to finally get rid of you.

Philip kinda chuckles as he walks over and bends down to get his Uprising Championship. As soon as he stands up the lights in the arena cut out and then the Titan tron flashes on and the words "Cheat Cheat and Cheat, WIN NO MATTER WHAT!!!" flash across the screen. The the lights come back on and we see a dark figure appear at the top of the entrance ramp. Philip looks up and smiles as he hops out of the ring and walks up the ramp, when he reaches the top the dark figure walks behind the curtains but Philip stops. He holds his Uprising Championship in the air.

Philip Yells CHEAT,CHEAT and CHEAT NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Philip laughs and then turns and walks backstage as the scene fades to black,
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: The Empire [Jack Savage and Gordon Fury] [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby   The Empire [Jack Savage and Gordon Fury] [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:47 pm

???: BAM!

-Hands move away from a placed camera as Sean Libby is smiling towards it with his glasses on his face backing away from the camera so it shows his body-

Sean Libby: What is up ladies and gentlemen who are watching this! It is me, its not a joke, its not a fake, its Sean "Crazy" Libby! Now you maybe wondering to yourself why the hell am I here? Or what do I have to prove cause I'm a failed wrestler. Or prehaps you just don't like me, to which, how could you not like Crazy Libby?

-Sad face Sad -

Sean Libby: Well Insurgents and Insurgen..ties? Let me tell you what happened to me after I got booted by the Empire. It starts like this, I went to this...Kinda shitty place to be called a fed. It was boring, unorganized and pretty damn lame. So how did Crazy Libby form to life? Simple it was all the bad shit that was going on around that was hurting the fed in the first place!

-Sean spins around-

Sean Libby: I took on the world, or the entire fed and I brought life into it by being the most obscure, crazy character that was ever made! Thats me baby! I made that fed come to life and I couldn't be away from IWF for so long and as I was away I see these...Bad Company and this Empire folks that are horribly ripping IWF apart its not even COOL!!!....So I came up with a plan.

-Sean touches his head and smiles-

Sean Libby: I knew someone, someone whose behind the IWF head desk more often than not nowadays, someone by the name Chuck Matthews. Now I knew Corey Casey even more than Chuck, but I couldn't go to him. He is with that lady who fired me months ago!!...So this is what went down. I called him up, we had lunch together. Then I told him: "I want back in on IWF! BRING ME BACK BRO!!!" Chuck nodded and he handed me a contract. I was about to sign it till I saw the "Will be part of the Bad Company when signed." When I saw this, I drew a line across from it cause, I hate these stables! Not the people that are in them, but what they are doing to IWF as a whole!

-Sean yells out and holds his head-

Sean Libby:...So long story short, since nobody is willing to rid IWF of these pests that is the Empire and the Bad Company, The Libbeh must do something. As my first match is tagging with...Bad Company guy Philip Joseph, a good kid with the Uprising title, against Empire's Jack Savage and that Gordon Freeman, I mean commish Gordon, dammit! Whatever I'll just call him Gordon! Point is, I kicked his teeth in! You know why? Cause hes boring. Matter of fact, all of IWF has been boring! Since I left nobody has any personality! Thats what I'm here for.

-Sean takes his glasses off-

Sean Libby: This place needs life and I'm the one to bring it back. IWF needs life, I need IWF. If I'm anybody has the same feelings about the Empire and Bad Company cool, you have personality. Though, if your boring, not fun to be around and part of Empire and BC and you tell me you want to get out of the stable and be free, your a liar, you want to kill me, throw my body in a ditch and bury me. With IWF or alone, I will free IWF, and make it the federation it once was in all its awesomeness! As for my match...I don't care about Philip. If tagging with him is the way to help me get rid of ONE stable then I will. I don't trust him. I don't need him. With, or without I will do what must be done.

-Sean puts his glasses back on-

Sean Libby: As for my Pay Per View return which is Pick Your Poison, Gordon the guy I'm facing, but with the awesome twist of three different match types! Oh yes!! I can feel it now! I've seen all the posibilites for everyone and I can feel that IWF is back on the right path to the awesomeness that it was! I don't care what the match that I have be chosen to face Mr. Gordon in, but the fact is this. Imma go out there, party like no tomrorow, and I'm going to kick some big Empire booty! Get that ass ready young Gordon cause its gonna be kicked so hard by the Party goer, the Crazy, the loving, the awesomeness, the best, that is Sean Libby!

-Sean spins and points to the floor and looks at it-

Sean Libby: That is where you will be Mr. Gordon. I will show you what the Libby has become come Battle Grounds and Pick your Poison.

-Sean smiles towards the camera-

Sean Libby: You'll see.

-Screen fades-

Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: The Empire [Jack Savage and Gordon Fury] [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby   The Empire [Jack Savage and Gordon Fury] [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Jack is wearing an all black suit and smiling into the camera.

Jack Savage: I have been in this business that I have love so very much just shy of thirteen years now...

Jack's smile grows.

Jack Savage: And for the first time in those thirteen years I was actually happy to take a week off. A week that I needed to take off to recover both physically and mentally. A week that I needed to use to reflect on everything that I have done in my entire wrestling career. From the wins that I am so proud of to the losses that have devastated me.

Jack winks into the camera.

Jack Savage: And to tell you the truth no loss has devastated me more in recent years then the loss that I suffered at the hands of Jonathan Cage two weeks ago now. But I need to now move past that loss because this week I am facing a man that I use to count as a friend.

Jack shakes his head.

Jack Savage: But I guess Philip Joseph and I never where friends. Because after all the strings that I pulled for him to get you into The Empire what does he do? He betrayed me, he betrayed Corey Casey and most importantly he betrayed The Empire. I need to know How the hell he could betray The Empire to join a group of degenerates like Bad Company?

Jack just shakes his head.

Jack Savage: I know that no mater what happens I will never get a real answer out of him as to why he would join Bad Company but I still want an answer. So I will get my answer I will beat it out of him. But the question is when will I strike.

Laughs as he starts counting on his fingers.

Jack Savage: I saw I had a chance to make an example of Philip Joesph. I took it and showed what happens to people that betray Corey Casey and The Empire. To tell you the truth I enjoyed what I got to do to...

Jack starts laughing all over again.

Jack Savage: So this week will bring me great joy because I get to make an example out of Philip Joesph all over again. This time I get to gain an edge going into Pick Your Poison...

Jack looks at the poster for Pick Your Poison and gets an angry look on his face

Jack Savage: I don't care about Sean Libby I care about beating Philip Joesph. So I will do what ever it takes to do just that...

The camera fades to black as a sick laugh can be heard.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

PostSubject: Re: The Empire [Jack Savage and Gordon Fury] [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby   The Empire [Jack Savage and Gordon Fury] [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:06 pm

The scene opens with Gordon sitting on a couch in a lounge room. He is wearing a navy blue singlet that says “Fuck da police”, a pair of black board shorts, and his chain. Next to him sits an unknown man that looks around the same age as Gordon, wearing a white t-shirt and red board shorts. Both men hold video game controllers as they both lean forward towards the T.V, obviously absorbed in their game. Gordon leans back with a satisfied smile on his face and the man just shrugs.

Gordon Fury: Jesus Jared, you are so shit at this game.

Jared: You know it.

Jared O'Callaghan has been one of Gordon's closest friends for a number of years. Even while in America, Gordon has made it an effort to keep in touch with him. Having a few days off, Gordon paid Jared's way for him to come to America.

Gordon Fury: Ok well as much as beating you at Call of Duty is fun, time to change games.

Gordon gets off the chair, and you can hear the machine eject the disk, followed by another sliding into the slot.

Jared O'Callaghan: What are we playing?

Gordon grins before he answers.

Gordon Fury: IWF 13.

Jared O'Callaghan: You realise I know nothing about this game?

Gordon Fury: Indeed I do.

Jared sighs and Gordon laughs as the game boots up.

Jared O'Callaghan: So this overall stat is how good the wrestlers are yeh?

Gordon Fury: Yeh man thats correct, although some of the people I have modified...

Jared peruses the roster before a confused looks crosses his face.

Jared O'Callaghan: This Phillip Joseph... Why is he a 2?

Gordon bursts out laughing before answering the question.

Gordon Fury: You see Jared, while this game is fun, I use it to kinda tally real life. I deduct and add point depending on what happens in the actual IWF. Phillip Joseph is a man that is not only a bad wrestler, he has no tactics, and no skill on the mic. Combine that to fact that he has made it a habit of getting beaten down by me, and the end result is a two.

Jared smiles and shakes his head at Gordon before continuing to flick through the roster before stopping again.

Jared O'Callaghan: Wait, Jack Savage? Isn't he the guy that you told me about? The “stupid fucking tool who wears sunglasses at night”?

Gordon Fury: Correct.

Jared O'Callaghan: Why did you leave his stats at 87? Knowing you I thought for sure you would have dropped his stats by now.

Gordon Fury: Dude if I dropped the stats of people on the roster I didn't like, there would only be about 6ish people above 50. You see despite my opinion of Jack as a person, there is no doubting his skill and determination in that ring. Despite the way our match ended at Violent Impulse, I think both of us managed to earn at least a little of the other's respect. You see Jared I give credit to people who deserve it, who in my eyes prove me wrong. Those are the people that despite my personal feelings about them, I can respect as a competitor.

Jared O'Callaghan: Fair enough man. Ok this can not be someone's name can it?

Gordon Fury: Who are you talking about?

Jared carefully tries to read the name as written.

Jared O'Callaghan: Sean Libbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeheheheeheheheehehehe.....eh. Also his rating is... a question mark?

Gordon bursts out laughing again.

Gordon Fury: I forgot about him. Nah man I created this guy myself, as he just randomly turned up and rejoined the roster all of a sudden, and they didn't have time to put him in the game. And yes Jared, a question mark. Sean hasn't proved anything, besides the fact he knows how blindside people after a match. After this week though I can assign him a rating. It will be interesting to see what he turns out to be.

Jared O'Callaghan: Ok, I have picked someone.

Gordon Fury: ...Tiffani Michaels... Why aren't I surprised by this?

Both men laugh as Gordon looks at the camera.

Gordon Fury: Actually man you play a few matches by yourself, just got something to take care of.

Jared O'Callaghan: Righto man.

Gordon gets up and walks into a small kitchen, before turning to face the camera.

Gordon Fury: Alright boys time to get down to the business end. This week I have a tag match against my own personal punch bag Phillip Joseph, as well as Sean “Cheap Shot” Libby, with Jack Savage as my partner. Now Jack you heard what I said before, we both know that the other has what it takes to get it done in the ring, and that is all we are going to need. But seriously, don't fuck this up.

Now Sean, this week we get to see whether you are any good fighting someone without cheap shotting them huh? Oh wait but you proven yourself before right? To be honest Sean, I don't know what you did in the past, or in other feds, and I don't care. None of it matters. What does matter is here and now. As far as I am concerned you are a new guy who is trying to get noticed at my expense, and that shit aint gonna fly. So you aim to take out both Bad Company and the Empire? Well you are a bit late for Bad Company, as without Chuck's dick to suck, the rest of his merry men are no threat to anyone. And as for attacking me because I am with the Empire? Well you fucked up there son, as without Bad Company, I have no reason to stay with the Empire. So as of this promotion airing, consider this my resignation.

So lets go through it Libbeh? Your reason for returning is gone, your reason for attacking me was flawed and now non-existent, and you have managed to piss me off. Congratu-fucking-lations. And as for Pick Your Poison? Spout off all the shit you want Sean, at the end of the day I am going to let my fists do the talking, and no matter what match it is, I guarantee you the result won't be what you hoped for. After all, my last name isn't Fury for nothing? But I am getting ahead of myself. This week you and your “good kid” Phillip Joseph are going to find out that fucking with Gordon Fury is hazardous to your health.

Gordon grins before he continues.

Gordon Fury: Phillip Joseph my man! I want apologise to you for two things. 1, the fact that management must enjoy seeing you lose, as they keep booking you against me. And 2, the fact that every time I beat you down, I kill a few more brain cells, as you sounded more pathetic this week than before! I know, I am as shocked as you are! At least you are telling the truth now Phil, which is admirable. You see, you seem proud in the fact that you face been forced into “cheat at all costs”, but do you know what that tells me Phil? That you have admitted that I am better than you. That you can't rely on your in ring skill to win, so you have to cheat. I mean I already knew it, but I'm glad you finally accept it.

Gordon drops the smart ass smirk as he seems to get serious.

Phillip, I'm gonna let you in on a fact. Matches aren't just won and lost in the ring. The preparation and mindset towards a match can have as much of an impact on an outcome than the actual fighting. One of the key things Phil is to NEVER let your opponent know what you are thinking, especially if it can have a negative impact on you. And what did you do Phil? You laid this fucking match out to me on a silver platter! I mean you have made it Crystal clear that I am in your head. I have fucked with your preparation, with your mindset, with the very way you live. How the hell do you expect to beat me like that? You said you ask yourself constantly what does it take to beat me, and the answer is simple. You can't do it Phil. You have let your losses to me send you into a downward spiral, and it is just going to get worse after this week, when I beat you again, and show the world the utter failure that you are.

It is time to both of you to face the fury...

...mates.

The scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Empire [Jack Savage and Gordon Fury] [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby   The Empire [Jack Savage and Gordon Fury] [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Empire [Jack Savage and Gordon Fury] [vs.] Philip Joseph and Sean Libby
Page 1 of 1