Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jacob Figgins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Propaganda

The Propaganda

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Jacob Figgins Empty
PostSubject: Jacob Figgins   Jacob Figgins I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:25 pm

* Wrestler Name: Jacob Figgins

* Nickname: Figgy

* Hometown: Kansas City, Missouri

* Weight: 235

* Height: 6'3

* Favorite Specialty Match: Any kind of "free for all" type match (ex:street fight)

*Specialty Weapons (IF ANY): Tire iron

* Entrance Music: "Heaven and Hell" Solitude Aeturnus

* Alignment (face/heel): Chaotic Neutral

* Years Wrestling:8

* Quote: "You could have stopped this"

Optional:

* Finisher:
(1)Ad Noctum

(2)Binds of Glipnir

(3) Revolution Lariat

* Finisher Description:
(1) The Maguillicutty
(2)Shining Triangle

(3)Jawbreaker Lariat

* Bio/Backround:(Need to do a bit of an over haul but it shall be up)

* Attire: Wears sky blue tights with black kickpads on his boots. Taped wrists, black elbow pads.

* Fighting style: Strong European style, with a mix of martial arts

* Wrestler's Favourite Moves (As Many As You Feel Are Neccessary):

Illegal Maneuvers :
Hello Kitty Doom Doom Train: Figgy produces a pink Hello Kitty Elbow pad from his boots. After slipping it on  usually attempts to K.O his opponent with a spring board back elbow with help from the loaded elbow pad

Signature moves-

Another New Crisis-  Figgins hooks the targets arm around their own neck, then snaps back, driving the target onto their head with a suplex.
Move Base- Necktie Suplex

LARIATOOOO!-Figgins lifts up his opponent and places them down so they straddle the top rope. Figgins climbs to the second turnbuckle and then jumps off the turnbuckle, nailing a hard lariat.

Stay Down-Consecutive german suplexes and not just three of them

S.A.F- Uranagi Backbreaker

C.Y.B- Rolling back elbow

Moves: ~Grapples~
Scissor Take down
Shoulder Throw
Gutwrench Suplex
Swinging Neckbreaker
Hammerlock DDT
Snap Suplex
Double Arm Suplex
Arm Drags
Shoulder Breaker
Single arm DDT
Face Breaker DDT
Gutwrench Backbreaker

~Submission~
Rolling Knee Bar
Flying Armbar
Arm Triangle
Heel Lock
Shoulder Lock
Camel Clutch
Camel Clutch Sleeper
Rear Chin-lock
Three Quarter Nelson
Dragon sleeper
Hammerlock
Wristlock
Arm Wrench
Abdominal Stretch
Texas Clover Leaf

~Strikes~
jumping heel kick
backfist
Discus lariat
Palm Strike
kick to knee
calf kick
roundhouse kick
forward thrust kick
various knees
various elbow
european uppercut

~Ariel~
Diving head butt
Second Rope Headbutt
Front Dropkick
Moonsault
Elbowdrop
knee drop
*Forearm suicida
*Senton
* Tope suicida
((* Means to outside))

Picture Base: Jacob Figgins Adam-Von-Rothfelder-02

Andy Von Rothfelder

Career Accomplishments –

AWA world champion (defunct)
Inaugural Guardian of the Threshold Trophy(defunct)
Grizzly Beer Title
PWA Tag Team champion(x3)
IWF Uprising Championship

ENTRANCE -
"Heaven and Hell" Blasts onto the P.A.  system  when Figgy appears from behind the entrance curtain.

Announcer: Making his way to the ring...

Jumping onto a nearby barricade, he throws off his hood to reveal his features. Figgy proceeds to slap hands with nearby fans

Finally traveling toward the ring he takes the time to jump onto the other barricade and exchange with more fans. Before finally tossing off his hoody and casting it into the crowd

Announcer: He weighs in tonight at 235 pounds and hails from Kansas City, Missouri.

Figgy hops off the barricade making a mad dash for the ring. Hopping onto the barricade, he hooks as arm about the top rope. His free arm pumping a fist into the air

Hooking both arms about the top rope, Figgy leans back far, flipping himself into the ring. Quickly hopping onto a turnbuckle to flail his head about

Announcer: He is  JACOB FIIIGINNNNS

Hopping off he lands in the center of the ring, boucing on his feet while awaiting the bell

Sample RP -
Quote :
The sunlight breaks through a nearby window like a freight train plowing through a fucking fruit cart. Our hero stands before the world foot propped upon a soapbox, imitating a pose of a somewhat famous pirate, but a thousand times more triumphant. A crowd stood about our unshaven hero who looked as if he just dressed in the dark. Which is most likely the case because he seems to have misplaced the electric bill this month. Taking a healthy swig of the fifth of CHAOS THEORY TRIPLE DISTILLED WHISKY in his hand he looks to the people in front of him. Pushing on his silver rimmed sunglasses, he knows if you look a ginger in the eye it would give one leprosy. His throat clears, preparing his speech, the crowd stood in silence.

"Nipples! Now that I have your attention I like you to turn it to the window beside me. What do you see? Yes, simply the town square of Independence, Missouri. The headquarters of the long standing cult of Harry S Truman, one of the few presidents man could trust in a begotten era. . One of you may pipe up to say that there is nothing out of the ordinary, everything is normal. Well I say that you are a fucking loony. Normal is simply the most subtle form, the most common foreshadowing that shit is about to hit the fan. What is this shit? You may implore."

Jacob pulls a rolled up piece of paper and tapes it over the window. Upon that paper, and image of the one scene from independence day anyone really remembers. Ok I guess there is the scene with Will Smith punching the alien. But we are talking about the OTHER scene with the UFO shooting it's death ray of death and blowing up shit. But besides the White House being vaporized, a photo of a local KC Style BBQ house was super imposed upon it. Pieces of chicken, pork, hot dogs and exploded hamburger flew about the air. The streams ran red with bar-b-que sauce OH THE FUCKING HUMANITY! But our hero stood with a steely resolve his face unmoved by the travesty that has befallen the beloved delicacies of the Midwest.

"Yes, I know it is a hard sight to watch. All that pork pulled before it's prime. It is a great injustice that has befallen the world. And if we do not act now our local BBQ pits will fall victim next. Who is there to blame. Of course there are the aliens dropping their death rays upon buildings willy-nilly. But we can't send them a bill now can we? The blame rests squarely upon the shoulders of the ones who funded the Roswell cover-up for all these decades. McDonald's. Yes, somebody said McDonald's. The fast food empire, hates good bar b cue as much as these aliens do. So all reports with actually credibility are pulled before the public even gets word. And what do they have to gain you ask? When there are no longer any good places to purchase and dine on bar-b-qued meats, McDonald's will sate that hunger with their travesty known as the McRib. But has one ever wondered just what it was made of? PEOPLE! Yes, yes, it's all too true I myself had found a hard time believing such a thing. But it turns out that for ages aliens have been using human skeletons to fuel their ships. Of course beside's WAITING for a corpse to decay, they simply capture live humans and de-bone them. Then they shred up the remainder and send it to McDonald’s. And the sad thing is, Scientologists actually capture the live specimens for them"

At this point, one can see a couple members of the crowd fall over like a rag doll against a shoddy stand. The horror was simply too much for them. But an even closer look can determine that they actually were blow up dolls, the entire fucking crowd was blow up dolls. Johnny Maverick enters the room, his jaw hung open as he eyes twenty large mixing bowls, each with remnants of Jello on the bottom.

"Don't tell me you at ALL the Jello in the house, That was going to get me more money to put in the money pile this week. Also, a bowl of that could really hit the spot right now."

Jacob seemed to not be paying attention for a few seconds, instead picking bits of paint from the wall and eating it. His head, at last turns to Johnny in acknowledgement of what was said. His eyes wide.

"There's always room for jello, bro. And dude, your wall tastes like purple"

Of course having consumed a fraction of his body weight in hallucinogens .Purple tasted pretty damn awesome. But one of the blow up dolls were making a pretty mean face and that set the crazed Figgy off. He charged out of the room, knocking the door straight off it's hinges and bolting into the kitchen with no loss of momentum.

"HONEY BUUUUUNS!"

He shouts to the top of his lungs. Seeing as having a freaking out Figgy running about the house would leave behind a pretty steep repair bill, Gary and Ollie seemed to appear from nowhere with tasers in hand. The Chase was a long one, but they finally cornered the man in the bathroom, giving him two good shots with the tasers and taking him down.

"Dab me with a napkin to remove excess grease..."

He mumbles before fading into unconsciousness.

Seemingly hours later, our champion of truth is sitting on a chair, just fine and dandy. In fact he cleans rather nicely for a guy who just got zapped by tasers while probably going on the worst trip of his life. And it baffles even Figgy where all the blow up dolls came from. But Gary seemed quite evasive about the whole subject. But the cameras are on now, and there is no time to waste wondering about the origins of a collection of inflatable sex toys. No, it is the moment you all have been waiting for. Another thrilling episode of the Next Conspiracy. Jacob downs the remainder of the bottle of whisky, pushing his shades back over his eyes before looking to the camera

"Greetings PWA, loyal subjects of the great Figgified Nation. And all the yuppies who doubt me and think your opinions actually matter. Christmas time is drawing nigh, and everyone sure is buzzing about it. Even the PWA is having their very own Christmas special. Seriously? Who could not be in Christmas cheer during this, the most awesome time of the year? Now listening to the recent promotion videos given to us by two of the superstars participating in over the top rope battle royal. I can see that two people are not full of the Christmas cheer. Whether they celebrate Chanukah or Kwanzaa. What the fuck is Kwanzaa? Or they simply did not get enough eggnog this year. Well Let me tell you that I am one who can not stand to see such a sight. So, being absolutely brimming with the spirit of giving I have come up with a solution"

"Seeing as this is an over the top rope elimination bout. I am required to toss quite a number of people out of the ring rather unceremoniously. Now, being the sportsman that I am, I do not wish to cause hard feelings amongst my fellow competitors."

Jacob reaches down behind his seat and produces a bright red box with the picture of a green ribbon across it. Plastic in the box creates a type of window in it so one could see the bottle of liquor and two glasses inside.

"To everyone that I eliminate in this match, you can be sure that you will receive the CHAOS THEORY IRISH CREAM NOG party pack. So after I knock you about every which way. Crack a few knees across your head, and throw you to the floor outside with all my might. You'll have something to come home for this Christmas. You can have a nice tall glass of nog as sit by the fire while you tend to your various bodily injuries. I know it is only a small consolation to those who have to compete against me, those who put their bodies on the line to make sure they put on one of the greatest matches of their career against me. But it is the least that I could do, to thank you all every so much for helping me warm up for the most chaotic match of the year."

Jacob puts the box away, and produces a bottle of CHAOS THEORY IRISH CREAM NOG which he pours into a glass. With a million dollars smile he takes a sip of the beverage, savoring the flavour.

"Mmmm. Now that is a holiday beverage there. You all see, I fully instend on winning the Rumble in the Bronx this year. And if I get the coveted #30 spot. that is going to make my goal all the easier. Even if I don't gain it, you can still expect every body but mine going over the top rope when it comes down to that match..You all can simply just give it your best and hope you eliminate a champion, if that rule still applies. I will be the one going for the world title and taking it from whomever is holding it when the time comes. But that is all jumping ahead. May I wish all those participating this week good luck, and a merry Christmas. Oh and Abbie, would you like to exchange digits after the match?"

Figgy gives another million dollar smile and raises a toast. It freeze frames there, and a tacky Christmas themed border appears. The sound of Jingle Bells plays on bag pipes as we

Glance into the blackness

Last edited by Sir Figgles on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

Jacob Figgins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Figgins   Jacob Figgins I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:31 pm

nice, welcome to the fed.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Jacob Figgins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Figgins   Jacob Figgins I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:13 am

APPROVED!!!!

Welcome to IWF!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
The Propaganda

The Propaganda

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

Jacob Figgins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Figgins   Jacob Figgins I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:04 am

Realized I forgot to put my submission finisher. It's there now
Back to top Go down
The Propaganda

The Propaganda

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

Jacob Figgins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Figgins   Jacob Figgins I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:15 pm

Added subtracted moved stuff around
Back to top Go down
The Propaganda

The Propaganda

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

Jacob Figgins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Figgins   Jacob Figgins I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Change of Pic base
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jacob Figgins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jacob Figgins   Jacob Figgins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacob Figgins
Page 1 of 1