Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hostyle Jones Arrested

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Hostyle Jones Arrested Empty
PostSubject: Hostyle Jones Arrested   Hostyle Jones Arrested I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:31 pm

IWF.com has learned that Former IWF Superstar Hostyle Jones [real name: Christian Jones] has been arrested upon landing in Cleveland, Ohio this week for Battle Grounds. Hostyle Jones was arrested on drug trafficking charges as well as being under the influence of a controlled substance. Officers located and seized 262 Vicodin pills, 180 Soma pills, 555 milliliters of anabolic steroids, and a residual amount of powder cocaine and items of drug paraphernalia. Hostyle was charged with felony trafficking in opium, two counts of felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a Schedule III controlled substance, felony maintaining a dwelling to keep a controlled substance, felony possession of cocaine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. TMZ managed to obtain the following mugshot of Hostyle Jones which they summarily released to the main stream media:

Hostyle Jones Arrested 1004-jeff-hardy-mug-ex-wm

IWF.com has reached out to IWF Chairman of the Board of Directors Corey Casey who had the following to say on the arrest of Hostyle Jones:

Corey Casey wrote:
IWF has a long and proud history of providing the die hard IWF fans with incredible action week by week. However, during their time on the road, some of the IWF superstars feel the need to use their fame and wealth to get involved with the wrong sort of habits and people. Hostyle Jones is clearly a drugged out degenerate as numerous people on the roster and numerous people in management will tell you. IWF has tried to get Hostyle Jones to go to rehab on many different occasions but to no avail. It is due to his latest arrest that we at IWF have decided to terminate Hostyle Jones contract, for good. Hostyle Jones will never be allowed back into IWF. Period.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hostyle Jones Arrested   Hostyle Jones Arrested I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:16 pm

I applaud you for being able to turn this into an angle.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Hostyle Jones Arrested   Hostyle Jones Arrested I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:17 pm

I'm not the IWF Chairman of the Board for nothin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hostyle Jones Arrested   Hostyle Jones Arrested I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hostyle Jones Arrested
Page 1 of 1