Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damien Drake w/ Ace Static [vs.] Desmond Young

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Damien Drake w/ Ace Static [vs.] Desmond Young Empty
PostSubject: Damien Drake w/ Ace Static [vs.] Desmond Young   Damien Drake w/ Ace Static [vs.] Desmond Young I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:51 am

The debuting Desmond Young looks to make an instant splash here in IWF by attempting to take down the streaking Damien Drake
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Damien Drake w/ Ace Static [vs.] Desmond Young   Damien Drake w/ Ace Static [vs.] Desmond Young I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 6:13 pm

(The scene opens up inside of a large, lavish, locker room. One that obviously belongs to Desmond Young, as we see Desmond Young, along with a few friends. Desmond is sitting at a table, counting several large stacks of money.)

Desmond Young: Hey Mercedes?

Mercedes: Yeah?

Desmond Young: You know how they say money can’t buy happiness?

Mercedes: Yeah, why?

Desmond Young: Because … It might not buy happiness but it sure is one hell of a down payment.

(Desmond chuckles as he takes a big waft of the cash in his hands.)

Desmond Young: Whoever said that it can’t buy happiness must have been a broke ass fool. Because I’m hella happy right now.

Mercedes: Speaking of which, I know you’re loaded but where did all THAT money come from? You don’t just walk around with large wads of cash on you, all day long.

Desmond Young: Sponsorship deal. Once Gatorade got wind of me making a comeback to wrestling, they got on the phone with my agent real quick.

Brandino: And they gave you that much cash money right up front? Dayum homie, I’d say you got it made. You brought in stacks from sponsorships from when you were an All American, you brought in stacks in PWSWF and now between this and getting paid in your new deal in the IWF? Life is good.

Desmond Young: You bet ya ass it is. Vitamin Water wanted to get in on the action too but to hell with them. They dropped me when I took a break from wrestling, so screw them. Gatorade’s better anyways.

Mercedes: I hope you’re focused on your debut match, just as much as you are on that money.

Desmond Young: Hey, c’mon now … You know me … I’m The A.S.S. I don’t need to be concerned with my match. My opponent, Damien Drake is it? HE needs to be concerned with ME It’s been a while since I’ve been in the ring. That break made me eager to get back in there and whoop some ass.

(Just then, we hear a knock on the door.)

Desmond Young: Who is it?

?: It’s me, Javier Sanchez.

Desmond Young: Who?

Javier Sanchez: Javier Sanchez. I’m one of the interviewers for IWF. I came by to talk to you.

(Desmond sighs.)

Desmond Young: … Come in.

(Javier walks in and seems a bit stars-truck at first at how luxurious the room is. He walks towards Desmond and then stops again, staring at the money.)

Javier Sanchez: Whoa …

Desmond Young: It’s a beautiful thing, isn’t it? How would you like some of it?

Javier Sanchez: Wow, really?

Desmond Young: No, not really! Dummy. You want to make money like me, then do something with yourself and become a star. No, not a star. A Super Star. Until you do that, I’ll still continue to get the money, fame and girls. And you can continue to get … Those putrid, cheap suits that you wear every week, that bad hair cut and your right hand as your Saturday night date.

(Javier looks down at his feet, feeling belittled and embarrassed. Desmond picks up a $100 bill and holds it towards him.)

Desmond Young: I’m sorry … Here … Take this …

(Jonathon looks up and goes to reach for it but Desmond pulls it back, laughing.)

Desmond Young: Just kidding again. Damn you’re desperate.

Javier Sanchez: Maybe I’ll just come back later …

Desmond Young: No, I don’t think so. I’m not going to do interviews later. I’ll be busy doing things not associated with interviews. So if you wanna talk, best do it now.

Javier Sanchez: Very well … Then I’m going to come right out and ask … What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you come out, the week before you even have a match here, and talk to and belittle the fans like you did? I would think being new, you’d want to make some friends out of the gate here.

(Desmond removes the shades that he had on and sets them on the table.)

Desmond Young: First off … Don’t take that tone of voice with me. “The A.S.S.” will stuff a foot up your ass, my size 14 ½ boot will be tattoo‘d on your brain. Got it? I thought so. And secondly, too all the rest of that question, I say .. Who cares what the fans think of me? It ain’t my job to be someone’s idol or hero. My job is wrestling. And that’s it. That fact that I’m little Johnny’s hero isn’t making me money. It isn’t paying my bills. It isn’t bringing in the broads. People call me greedy and say that I’m only out for myself. Well I say that the people are greedy. I don’t expect people around here to know this but back when I wrestled before, fans loved me. They adored me. I’ve given them some of the best years of my life. And what did I get in return? Nothing. I’ve won countless titles and broke records. Yet, nobody looked at me as anything more than another black guy. Even after I became a World Champion, I still didn’t get the respect I deserved. So screw those people. I’m in it for one person and one person only, now. Me. Desmond Young.

Brandino: CATCH THE FUCKING BALL!

(Everyone, startled, looks over at Desmond’s friend, Brandino, who is playing Madden 13 on the large, flat screen television. He looks over at everyone.)

Brandino: …. What?

Mercedes: I swear that you’re convinced that they can somehow hear you in that fucking video game, with how much you yell and scream at it.

Brandino: Well if Braylon Edwards would catch the damn ball, I wouldn’t have to yell at the TV.

Mercedes: Whatever.

(Desmond looks back at Javier.)

Desmond Young: Anyways .. Like I was saying .. I’m doing shit for me now. Those fans never really cared about me. The only people I can trust are the peeps I’ve known say a lil’ baby boy. Peeps like my cuz Brandino over there and his girl Mercedes.

Javier Sanchez: Well I can’t say I agree with your points of view but-

Desmond Young: Let me explain something to you, Javier. Your job isn’t to agree or disagree with me. Your job is to stand there, look like a tool, be a corporate puppet and ask the questions that you’re told to ask. So do your job, alright?

(The frustration on Jonathon’s face continues to grow.)

Javier Sanchez: You’re going into a match this week with a guy by the name of Damien Drake. Any thoughts leading up to this match?

Desmond Young: I really don’t have much to say. I mean, what is there to say? I don’t know anything about the dude. I just got here. I know he’s big, I’ve seen that much. I know he won his match last week. I know he’s got more hair on that chin of his, than the rest of his body combined. I know he’s got tattoos that look like they were done inside the confines of Cell Block C. And I know that, no matter how big or bad or scary he is ….. I’m still better than him. I’m comin’ into the IWF with a huge chip on my shoulder. And I plan on makin’ an example out of Damien, just to show everyone in the IWF just how much business I mean. I got nothing personal against the dude. Just wrong place, wrong time for him.

Javier Sanchez: You sound quite confident that you’ve got this match in the bag.

Desmond Young: Why shouldn’t I be confident, Javier? With this new outlook on life that I have, I no longer do I need to go out there and worry about pleasing the fans or doing everything by the book. I can do things MY way. The way I want to do them. And I don’t have to worry about what anyone thinks of me when I do it. Because it all comes down to this .. You either like “The A.S.S.” … Or you can kiss the ass. Now, if you’ll excuse yourself out the door, I’ve got some things I need to do.

(Jonathon nods, not saying another word and exit’s the locker room. Desmond scoffs and goes back to counting the money on the table, as the scene fades out.)
Back to top Go down
Damien Drake

Damien Drake

PostSubject: Re: Damien Drake w/ Ace Static [vs.] Desmond Young   Damien Drake w/ Ace Static [vs.] Desmond Young I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Damien Drake w/ Ace Static [vs.] Desmond Young HEADER

I'll never forget the day that it happened, it seems like it was only yesterday. The moment that would forever shape the rest of my life, and place my life on it's inevitable path of violence and destruction. I was only five years old and it was still summer. I was starting Kindergarten soon and was excited to see what the big deal was. I remember it was a rainy Saturday, my parents had dropped my brother Nate and I off at our grandmother's the night before. Nate sat on the floor in front of the TV playing with his toys and drooling on himself as I watched my Saturday morning cartoons. Cartoons were so much better back then. Nothing but fun and action, nothing like the stupid bullshit that was played now. Now all that's on is stupid educational programming that all the parents make their children watch in the hopes that their child will be smart and special. Fuck all that noise, give me the ninja turtle, Power Rangers , shit like that any day. and you know what, we had better toys back then too. I had this one toy that I played with all the time.... Wait a minute, why the fuck am I talking about toys and cartoons, sorry about that, lost my train of thought.

Gram was out in the kitchen making a quick lunch for us before we were off to go run her errands and hit up a local flea market. Nate kept trying to bring toys to me and getting me to play with him but X-men was on and I could care less about his toys. Just as My favorite character Wolverine was just about to land a blow on Sabretooth, The cartoon was stopped and the news was on in its place. Apparently, two people in Intercourse, PA had decided to go into an Amish town meeting and decided to unload on everyone in attendance. According to the guy, everyone present had been brutally injured or murdered. I laughed a little to myself, Amish people scared me ever since I snuck downstairs and found my parents watching Children of the Corn. So now, hearing that a bunch of them were gunned down made me feel like there was less to worry about in the world. The news caster then said that police were in pursuit of two individuals that they believed were responsible for the crime. The news copter was on the scene. Police chased a red station wagon at high speeds down the interstates of Pennsylvania. As the chase was shown on TV, I couldn't help but notice the station wagon bared a striking resemblance to the one my parents owned. On the news, a picture was shown of the two being chased by the police and sure enough there on the screens were my mom and dad. I couldn't believe it. My parents were being chased by the cops for killing a bunch of people. I had no idea what to do, I just stared at the screen attentively, watching as my parents weaved in and out of traffic, the cops right behind them. The station wagon got off the highway and turned onto a back road. The police followed after them, every car involved fishtailing in the dirt. The helicopter team tried the best they could to keep an eye on things as they happened but it isn't easy with all the trees blocking a good shot. Finally there was a clearing and I saw my parents going around a turn but they were going too fast. the car slid in the dirt and went off a cliff down to the valley below. It rolled for a few seconds but to me it seemed like a lifetime watching it happen. Finally the car crashed against a tree and stopped. There was an explosion and the car was up in flames just like that. The helicopters shot was cut and it was back to the newsman at his desk, a look of shock on his face. he then announced that it was not official yet but from the looks of it the two in the car were dead.

I heard a smash and looked at the doorway to see that my gram had dropped a plate on the floor, breaking it into a million pieces. She had just walked into the room in time to hear the announcement and see my parents picture flashed on the screen. Quickly she turned the television off and grabbed the two of us and took us to our rooms we had their, while she went downstairs. I could hear her on the phone. She sounded panicked as she talked to people, trying to figure out what had happened. All night, the house was a hot bed of excitement. Reporters were everywhere along with people who just wanted to gawk at the family of the two monsters that wiped out most of a community.
Nate was to young at the time to remember or be affected by anything that happened, but not me. I remember all of it, the hate and jeering of the crowd in front of the house. I soaked in their looks and their hate, knowing from that moment on that I wanted to destroy everyone in my path. I was a monster born on that day, the murderous rage of my parents now embodied me, led me on a path to be the cause of pain and chaos for years to come. My parents were agents of evil, and I took their place. Their spirit lives on inside me and I will feed the beast within as much as I can until it has had its fill.

Desmond Young, you are next in my path. The monster is hungry and you will be its next meal. Look at what I did to Raven last week. I took his pretty little face in my hands and I destroyed it. With one hit, I was able to make him gush blood. Who the fuck are you? Some small little punk that thinks all his holds and kicks and shit will affect me at all. Please Desmond, you have no hope of winning against me. I am an unstoppable force and you are nothing more than shit on my shoe. Don't blame yourself for not being good enough to face me though. I am a member of Hollywood's Fucking Finest, we are the elite, you will never have a chance. If you do feel the need to blame someone for the fact that you suck at life, go look in the mirror and blame yourself. This week Desmond you and I will meet in the ring, and only I will walk out. It is my pleasure to break you, because when you step in the ring across from me, the monster of HFF will make with the fucking violence.

The lights were low in the strip club as I sat there and watched the girls dance for money, all of them sluts, willing to do anything to make a buck. I had a pint glass filled with Knob Creek in my hand, no ice, because I'm not a fucking woman. These chicks were alright and all, I mean they had nice tits and shit, but they weren't what I was after tonight. I had my eye set on this foxy little red head that had just started at the club not too long ago. She said her name was Destiny, but let's face it, there is as much chance that her real name is Destiny as mine is Damien. I don't care about that though, I'm not trying to marry the slag, just trying to find a nice place to bury my rod. Another half hour goes by of shitty rap music and stale cigarette smoke before she finally appears. There she was dressed like a catholic schoolgirl. I watched in amazement as she danced to the music on the main stage. she got down off the stage at the end of the song and danced around the club among the men while a new girl took her place on stage. I watched her make her rounds looking for someone to make her an offer. She danced to me and started grinding on my lap.

Destiny: Howdy big guy, having a good time?

Damien: I'd be having a better one if me and you went somewhere else.

Destiny: If you got the cash baby, I got the perfect place for you.

Damien: I got the cash woman, don't worry about that. you just lead the way.

She bit her lower lip and smiled at me seductively. Grabbing my hand, she pulled me too my feet and led me to a door. A bouncer stood there guarding the door but Destiny and I walked right past him into a hallway that lead to a number of rooms for private "lap dances". We walked into one of these rooms and shut the door. There was a giant armchair and a mirror on the wall across from it and nothing else. I sat down in the chair as she danced around for me.

Destiny: What's your name handsome?

I lied.

Damien: Brad Becker from Wisconsin. I am on vacation, wanted to see Hollywood.

Destiny: Well Brad, it's going to be $200 for the whole package, $250 if you want to role play.

I reach into my wallet and pull out ten crisp twenty dollar bills and sit them down on the arm of the chair. She takes off her bra as she dances more and make her way to my lap. she straddles my leg and grinds it to the music as she rubs my chest and bites at my neck. Undoing my zipper, she begins to go down on me. I begin to relax and enjoy the moment when my cell phone rings. Fuck it, they can wait, I'm busy. The phone immediately begins to ring again. Frustrated by the disturbance, I fish the phone out of my pocket and answer it as the girl continues on. It's Ace.

Damien: What man?

Ace: Get your ass over too Axle's.

Damien: Fuck that, I'm busy right now.

Ace: God dammit Damien, get over to Axles now, it's important, some shit is going down and we got to meet up.

Damien: What shit?

Ace: Dude just get over here and we will tell you, hurry the fuck up.

Damien: Fine.

I hang up the phone and tell the girl to stop.

Destiny: Just so you know, club policy, I keep the money.

I grab her by the hair and slam her head off of the floor laughing.

Damien: Just so you know, I don't listen to whore's.

Standing up, I zip up my jeans, grab the money, and walk out of the club towards my car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damien Drake w/ Ace Static [vs.] Desmond Young   Damien Drake w/ Ace Static [vs.] Desmond Young I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damien Drake w/ Ace Static [vs.] Desmond Young
Page 1 of 1