Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young Empty
PostSubject: Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young   Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:32 pm

Neart le Chéile proved to the world last week that they are not a team to be taken lightly, that much is for damn sure! This week, the tandem of Tim Patrick and Sean Libby look to continue to run rampant through IWF's budding tag team division when they take on the team of Desmond Young and Flex Johnson
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young   Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:43 pm

OOC: All people used in this RP gave me permission to use them

- FLASH BACK -
Year: 1997
Scene: Middle School Playground

(The scene opens up with a shot of a middle school playground, with children running around, playing 4-Square, basketball, swinging and other assorted activities. The camera begins to close in on one child in particular; a small African American kid, wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Like several others, he’s playing basketball. He gets the ball and shoots it, making it in.)

Kid #1: Great shot Desmond! I bet you’ll be in the NBA one day!

Desmond Young: That would be so awesome! Maybe I’d get to play with guys like Michael Jordan or Shaquille O’Neal!

Kid #1: Man, how cool would that be!?

(We see a group of about 5 other kids, walking over to the side, near the hoop. The biggest of the group speaks up.)

Big Kid: Hey Desmond! C’mere a minute …

Kid #1: Uh oh. I wonder what Deon could want.

Desmond Young: I don’t know … I’ll be back.

Kid #1: Those guys are baaaad news. They’re always getting into some kind of trouble. Be careful.

Desmond Young: I will.

(Desmond walks over to the group of kids that are standing next to the basketball hoop.)

Desmond Young: Hey guys … What’s up?

Big Kid: Desmond .. How would you like to join up with The Cobras?

Desmond Young: You want me to join you guys?

Big Kid: We talked about it and we think that after a while, you’d be a good fit. Just gotta stop being such a goodie two shoes. But we can teach you how to be tough guys like us.

Desmond Young: Thanks guys but I’ll pass.

Big Kid: I don’t think you understand. We’re the biggest, toughest, meanest kids in the 6th grade. You hang with us, you’ll never have to worry about getting beat up or anything.

Desmond Young: Look, I really think it’s cool you guys would let me join but no thanks. I have to get back to my game.

(Desmond turns around and starts to walk away before he’s grabbed by the back of his shirt and spun around.)

Big Kid: Don’t you turn your backs on us. No one turns down The Cobras!

Desmond Young: I don’t want to join you guys!

Big Kid: You’re either with us or you’re against us. And since you won’t join, looks like you’re against us. And you know what happens when you’re against us, don’t you?

(The other kids begin to spread out and circle Desmond, as other kids begin to start crowding around to watch what’s going on.)

Desmond Young: Look guys … Can’t we talk this out? There’s no need to fight.

Big Kid: I don’t know why we thought you would be a good member of The Cobras. You’re nothing but a pip squeak.

Desmond Young: Please guys, I don’t want to-

(But Desmond’s pleading isn’t enough, as the group of kids begin to push him around and punch him. They push him to the ground and begin kicking at him. This goes on for close to 2 minutes before the school bell rings.)

Big Kid: We’ll see you after school. This isn’t over.

(They all walk away, leaving Desmond laying there on the ground. A few of Desmond’s friends go to check on him, as the scene fades out.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

- PRESENT DAY -

(Desmond Young is shown in the hallway of the arena that’s hosting the next show, doing his traditional, every day stretching. A shadow comes into the screen and when Desmond looks over, we also see who it is; Ace Static.)

Desmond Young: Can I help you?

Ace Static: No, but I can help you.

(Desmond gets up off the floor, brushing himself off a bit and then looks at Ace with a bit of a quizzical look.)

Desmond Young: Is that so?

Ace Static: That’s right. But first … Where are my manors? Name is Ace Static.

Desmond Young: I know who you are. What business do you have with me, ‘cuz I got places to be.

Ace Static: A man who likes to skip the bullshit and get right to business. I like that.

Desmond Young: Great. So what do you want?

Ace Static: I’m here on behalf of Hollywood’s Fucking Finest to offer you the chance of a lifetime.

Desmond Young: If you’re telling me I’ve won a cruise or I’ve won $500 in a random drawing, I’m about to hang up.

Ace Static: And you’ve got a sense of humor too. No, you haven’t won a cruise or money. But I am here to offer you something. Something better than that stuff.

Desmond Young: And that would be?

Ace Static: A chance to be untouchable. A shot at immortality. Despite your past encounters in matches with Damien, I’m offering you … A spot in Hollywood’s Fucking Finest.

Desmond Young: Not interested.

(Desmond begins to do some more stretching, stretching his arms out.)

Ace Static: I don’t think you understand.

(Desmond turns towards him, a bit annoyed.)

Desmond Young: No, I don’t think YOU understand. I’m not a ‘group guy.’ Never have, never will. I do things my way.

Ace Static: You can still be your own man, in the HFF. That’s what makes us different.

Desmond Young: Good for you guys. But I’m not joining. As I said earlier, I got things to do. So if you’ll excuse me …

(With that, Desmond walks away. Ace watches, never taking his eyes off of him, giving him an icy glare.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A few hours later, we catch up with Desmond Young once again. He’s in the halls once again, this time looking door to door. He finally stops at the one he assumingly was looking for. After deliberating for a few moments, he knocks on the door. After a few seconds, the door opens up and Flex Johnson is standing there.)

Flex Johnson: Oh, hey there Desmond … What’s up?

Desmond Young: I gotta holla at you for a minute … Can I come in?

Flex Johnson: Yeah, for sure.

(Desmond walks in, with Flex shutting the door behind him.)

Flex Johnson: What’d you want to talk to me about?

Desmond Young: After what happened to you last week, at the hands of HFF, I thought you should know that I was approached by Ace Static earlier today.

Flex Johnson: What the hell did he want with you?

Desmond Young: The same thing that Damien Drake wanted with you, last week. He offered me a spot in HFF.

Flex Johnson: What’d you say?

Desmond Young: In nicer terms, I told him to get bent. And that’s part of the reason I’m here now. I know you said you’re a man that marches to the beat of your own drum and I’m the same way. But I’m no dummy. HFF is gonna want my ass too. And I know you said that you’re a man who walks to the beat of his own drum and “The A.S.S.” is too. But I think since we’re kinda in the same boat right now with this HFF stuff … We might be better off if we do watch each other’s backs.

Flex Johnson: I feel ya. I mean, we gotta have each other’s backs this week anyways, since we in a tag match together.

Desmond Young: I saw that we got Tim Patrick and Sean Libby. I know we ain’t exactly friends … Hell we can barely call ourselves acquaintances since this is the first time we ever even spoke to each other. But I think with us having a bit of a common goal of watching out for HFF and the fact that we are two of the best this company has got … That we got this.

Flex Johnson: No doubt. I mean, I know my abilities and I know what I’m capable of accomplishing in that ring. And from what I’ve seen of you … I know that you know what you’re doing in there.

Desmond Young: I may have had a slow start but I’m “The A.S.S.” I always bounce back stronger than ever. Farmer Dick and The Uncanny Whatever found that out last week. Them fools ain’t nothing to me. Same goes for … Whatever the hell Tim Patrick and Sean Libby call themselves.

Flex Johnson: Neart le Cheile?

Desmond Young: Yeah, that … Sounds like one of them prissy French cafés or something. Either way, I got my first win in the IWF last week and that’s all it takes for me to get on a roll. I don’t plan on that stopping anytime soon.

Flex Johnson: We just gotta make sure our minds are right, with this HFF stuff.

Desmond Young: Don’t worry about me. I’m good at multitasking. Ask any of my past girlfriends. Anyways. I’ma go get some gym time in. I think I’ll even hit the weights extra hard this time around. ‘Cuz I don’t plan on playin’ around with Patrick and Libby. I’m gonna make an example of them, in case HFF decides they want to try the same shit on me, that they did you last week. I’ll holla at you later.

Flex Johnson: Later man. Thanks for checkin’ in with me. Just watch out in case in HFF decides they don’t want to wait until the show to strike. Not sayin’ they’ll get at you at all but after what they did to me, I’m pretty sure we both know that they will try, at some point.

Desmond Young: I hear ya. I’ll watch my back. If they don’t want to start having to watch theirs, they won’t think ‘bout layin’ a finger on me. I know they won't like the answer they got from me. But you know what? ... They can either like "The A.S.S." or they can kiss the ass.

(Desmond exits Flex’s locker room, as the scene fades to black.)
Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young   Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:50 am

The History of a Black(ish) Tag-Team

Scene 1-Old Memories

“Every wrestler has one goal in mind when they enter into the business—to become a world champion. But, world champs aren’t born over night; you have to work and perfect your craft first.

“I learned that fact early in my career. Like every hot head talent fresh out of wrestling school, I thought I was going to skyrocket straight to the top. But, err, it didn’t work out exactly like I planned—in my first match, I got murdered.

“Or should I say, we got murdered.

“My first really match just so happened to be a tag-team match. I was teamed up with another scrub called ‘The Icon.’ Now, I know I was green, but this fool couldn’t wrestle his way out of a jacket. He quit the next week. And, who were our opponents? They were current tag-team champs at the time.

“So, I took my lumps that day, and eventually I turned into the nine time champion you see today!

“No but seriously, after that first match, I HATED tag-team wrestling. By the way, this was back in the defunct UECW. But anyway, I guess my hatred of tag-teaming arose from my experiences. Ya’ see, UECW had this nasty habit of just throwing to totally random dudes together for tag-team matches. They also had a habit of creating mixed-match teams. So, you’d have teams made up of a future world champion, and guy who shouldn’t even been allowed in the arena.

“Ugh, yeah, so for good eight months I dreaded tag-matches.

“And then something happened.

“UECW fans will get tired of hearing this, but IWF fans have never heard it. Besides, this is MY promo time!

“Anyway, one of my rivals approached me one day. He had this idea of making some super faction, a group that would dominate the promotion. He was a rival; but, I had observed his fighting spirit in the ring. So, I joined, and ‘The Foundation’ was born. Then a couple of days later, his boy Joe Hollywood joined the federation. So was GREEN…or, that’s the way he appeared to everyone. Joe basically threw his first couple of matches; he didn’t want everyone in the promotion to know what he was.

“So, the plan was for Joe and I to team, while our ‘leader’ went after the world title. Now, I was upset—my rival really didn’t deserve a world title shot to begin with.

“But I held my tongue—something I don’t usually do. But, it turned out to be an awesome choice that time.

“Hollywood and I became a REAL tag-team; we trained together, traveled together, the whole nine yards. But most importantly, we got to know each other outside of the wrestling ring.

“In about a month, Joe and I became the hottest tag-team; we were even hotter than the champs at the time. By the way, those were the same champs the kicked my ass the first time. Anyway, long story short: Joe and I challenged for the titles, we won, end of story.

“Aye, good times.

“Joe is no longer in the business. He went off and got married and what not.

“Ha, since then, I think I’ve probably had four or five tag matches. I after teaming with Hollywood I went back to back to singles wrestling. And to be honest, that’s when I started gaining a lot of success.

“I guess you could call me the break out star if you really wanted to.”

“Apparently IWF is starting up a tag team division. It would be interesting to get back into that division. But finding a partner is difficult.”

Scene 2-Doctor’s Office

Flex sat on a bench in a small doctor’s office. Flex looked around the room. There was a tiny bookshelf on the right side of the room; although, there weren’t many books on the self. Most of them were bland, medical journals with gray covers.
However, Flex did laugh a bit at a copy of “World War Z” that was resting on the top of the shelf.

A few second later the doctor walked into the office. He was an older man, in his late 50’s or so. He carried a stack of paper.

“Alright Flex, do you want the good news or bad news first?

Flex sighed.

“Let’s go with the bad news.”

“The doctor pulled a X-Ray out of the stack of papers and handed it to Flex. The X-Ray was of Flex’s chest and abdomen.

“The bad news is, you have a broken rid. That’s about it though. For a 42 year old, you keep your in excellent shape. Because of the rib you are going to feel a little soreness for the next couple of weeks, but you are cleared to compete.”

Flex laughed.

“Cool.

“So what’s the good news?”

The doctor laughed.

“You just paid for my daughter’s car.”

The two laughed.

Scene 3- Reporting Live

The scene opened up with a shot of Santa Monica Beach. It was almost 7 p.m.; streams of lilac had already begun to file the sky, forcing out their white counter-parts. The purple sky was illuminated by the vibrant lights of a huge amusement park that was adjacent to the beach.

Very few people were on the beach. There were a couple of surfers heading out into the water, trying to catch the last wave of the night. There were also three or four people randomly scattered on the beach. These people were laying on towels, sitting in chairs, etc.

On the eastern section of the beach stood a black man. The man was dressed in brown boat shoes, a tan pair of cargo shorts, and a brown pair of sun glasses.

The man let out loud yawn and then ran his fingers through his long hair.

“IWF, this is Flex Johnson, reporting LIVE from L.A.

“Santa Monica Beach to be exact; a place where the weather is hot, and the women are even hotter!”

Flex laughed a bit.

“But I’m not here to talk to you about beaches, I’m here to address my ‘opponents’ for this weeks. And, yes, I use the term opponents very loosely.”

Flex held up a finger.

“Hold on, let me make sure I get their names right.”

Flex reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper.

“This week, Desmond Young and I will face off against…

“Neart le Chéile?”

Flex shrugged his shoulders

“What kind of fucking name is that for a tag team?

“But anyway I digress. Let me just get straight to the point; this isn’t even going to really be a freaking match.

“Why? Well the answer is quite simple; there are only to REAL wrestlers in this match. Those two would be Young and I.

“Tim Patrick, a few days ago I had the displeasure of meeting you backstage. I had heard that you were a bit, shall we say, ‘wild’ looking. But, ‘wild’ doesn’t describe you what so ever. ‘Savage,’ ‘barbaric,’ those are much better descriptor words. Tim, I lived in Harlem for 39 years; I’ve seen hobos that look cleaner than you.”

Flex sighed.

“But, this isn’t the 1900s; the business isn’t so focused on looks. But, to be a wrestler, you have to have the ability to actually, umm, WRESTLE! And surprise surprise, you don’t have any actual wrestling skills. Oh yeah, I’ve heard all about you Tim. You never went to a legitimate wrestling school; no, instead you ‘wrestled’ around in someone’s backyard.

“You are nothing more than a simple, uneducated brawler. And that’s a damn shame, because will be taking on taking on two of the world’s best WRESTLERS. Desmond is a three time All-American; hell, the boy could have wrestled in the Olympics.

“And me? Well, I’ve traveled the world, learning different styles. I’ve been to Japan, Germany, the UK, Mexico—name a places, I’ve probably been there. Tim, you are looking at the most complete WRESTLER ion IWF.”

Flex laughed.

“But I guess that doesn’t really mean much to you does it? Rumor has it that ran to Jessica, crying like a bitch. And, she felt so sorry for your caveman ass that she made this match a No DQ match.”

Flex smirked.

“If that’s the way you want to play, cool. I hope you don’t think that gives you some type of advantage though. Tim, I know I’m new, so you don’t know me very well. I’m 42; I’m not some green, wet behind his ears scrub. If been wrestling a bit longer than you; I’m a pure wrestler, but I’ve fought my fair share of wars son. I’ve been in hardcore matches, inferno matches, triple cage matches, the whole nine yards. Tim, I’m a WRESTLER. That means that you can put me in any type of match and I will thrive.

“But you can’t do that can you Tim? No you cannot. You see, you’d get exposed in a regular match against me. I’d drop you on your head until it got numb. Then I’d go body part by body part; right arm, right leg, left arm, left leg.

“I’d demolish you; the same goes for Desmond as well.”

Flex thought for a few seconds. Then he smirked.

“You know Tim, I just had a thought. But really, it just goes along with my last point. Tim, it really doesn’t matter what type of match Desmond and I face you in; it could be a ‘Lego Death Match’ for all I care. The fact of the matter is this, we are better than you. You grew up a poor piece of shit, and you are shit a poor piece of shit! And that is a key reason why you and your partner are going to take an L this week.”

Flex laughed.

“Speak of your tag team partner, that brings me to you, Sean Libby.

“Oh yes, I’ve read up on you Mr. Libby. Unlike your partner, you seem to have SOME talent in the ring. But let me ask you this Mr. Libby, do you think you really have what it takes to career this team of yours to victory. And yes, the key word is career. You see, this may be a NO DQ match, but at the end of the day, it’s still a wrestling match. And your partner has said himself that he isn’t much of a ‘wrestler.’

“Are you prepared?

“You see, I can’t imagine what’s running through your brain right now. You see personal, I’m not concerned about my partner; he seems like he can handle himself well enough. But you sir, you’ve got animal on your hands, someone who has to be directed and guided.”

Flex smirks.

“Sean, some people backstage told me that you were ‘crazy.’ Or, at the very least, that’s how you like to portray yourself. Well, you really must be crazy if you think you have any chance in Hell of winning this match.

“I mean let’s be serious Sean. We all saw you and Tim’s match against Axle and Ace. You all got trampled, crushed, demolished. It’s an absolute miracle that you can still show your faces around IWF. And this week, you have the horror of facing myself and Desmond.

“But let me ask this Sean; if you and Tim couldn’t step up last week, when the fucking titles were on the line, or the hell do you think you are going to win this week? Yeah, Sean, you might be crazy. You might do monkey backflips off the tope rope.

“But guess what…

“…you’ve got no fucking heart!

“Last week could have been one of the greatest moments in your pitiful career, and you just let it slip right past you. No…actually, it’s more like you tossed it away!”

Flex shook his head.

“In this business, opportunities come sparingly; you’ve to make the most out of each one that is given. Both you and Tim failed to do that last week. Now, basically as punishment, are two are being fed to Desmond and I. Is it fair? No, not really. But, this business isn’t based on equity Sean, it’s based on the best wrestler is. And in this match, you and Sean aren’t the best wrestlers; hell, yaw might not even be the best brawlers.”

Flex shrugged.

“But, I suppose talking will never be sufficient will it? The four of us could talk until we are all blue in the face; but that wouldn’t solve a damn thing would it? Well, I’m tired of talking; I’m tired of wasting my time on you two fools.

“It’s time for action!”

End.
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young   Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:06 pm

The Morning After Battle Grounds 65
Tim Patrick's Bedroom
10:00 AM
South Philadelphia, PA

Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young Pillman08

Tim Patrick has just woken up. The sun is bright, shinning in the window of Patrick's bedroom. He sits on the edge of his bed, clutching his forehead. After the battle he and Sean Libby had last night, he has a headache. He slowly gets up, sore from the war he was just in. He walks over to his dresser there in his boxer shorts, reaches for a pack of American Spirit cigarettes and lights one up. He picks up his pair of jeans off the floor, reaches into a pocket and pulls out his cell phone. You see him hit a number he has on speed-dial leave a message.

Tim Patrick:

Yo, Sean. It's Tim. I know it's early, so I'm gonna make this short. Look, brother...we lost. Shit happens. It'll happen again. Hollywood's Fucking Finest is probably the best in the world, and we knew that going in. We put up a hell of a fight and we're only going to get better as a team. I spoke to Jessica and she booked us against Desmond Young and Flex Johnson at Battle Grounds next week in D.C. She did us a favor by changing the stipulation to a No-Disqualification tag match. You and are I are unstoppable in hardcore matches. Let's leave our mark next week! Call me back when you get the chance. Tiocfaidh ár lá!

Tim puts on his jeans and puts the phone in his pocket. He goes into his dresser and pulls out a t-shirt and hooded sweatshirt. He puts on fresh clothes and leaves his bedroom. The camera follows him through his small apartment. He opens his front door and he slowly walks up a moldy, graffiti riddled staircase. He steps past rats, broken bottles, cockroaches and steps over a passed out drunk man, who even in his sleep clutches a paper bag with a bottle in it. Patrick continues to climb the stairs until he comes to a door labeled “Roof”. He pushes the door open and walks onto the roof of his Ritner Street apartment.

Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young RoodPhil

It's filthy up there. Grime and bird shit litter the floor. There is a cheap lawn chair next to the electrical transformer. Tim walks over and sits on it. The camera zooms in on Tim as he sits in deep thought, closing his eyes.

Tim Patrick's inner thoughts:

You just couldn't pull the trigger last night, could you? All this crap about putting up a good fight, it means nothing. I'm becoming a loser. When was the last time I won? Last year against Storming Raven, I think. Sean Libby has a great future here, I have to pick my game up. I can't have it on my conscience to slow him down or hurt his future. Of all the people he could have asked to team with him, he asked me.

~Tim takes a drag from his cigarette~

Tim Patrick's inner thoughts:

The worst part about last night? Corey Casey, or at least his associates, beat us. I fucking hate Corey with a fiery passion. Not a day goes by where I don't think about how he brought the man who abused me as a child to the arena one day, just to play mind games with me. Just to ruin me. To break me.

Tim takes another drag from his cigarette and begins to speak out loud.

Tim Patrick:

You know, Casey....no Empire lasts forever. Eventually, all of the little men, and you have to be little men to take orders from the likes of you, will rise up and destroy you. I made the mistake in trusting you once before. When I formed the Irish Insurgency Army back when IWF was born, I enlisted you to be our killing machine. You were a man who had no remorse and no soul, and I thought I could count on you. Sean and I thought we could count on you. You proved to me what I should have known you were all along, an untrustworthy prick. Now you march around on your high-horse, leading your little band of cowards around the world of professional wrestling, thinking that your money and fancy suits and mansions mean something. They mean nothing. Nobody stays rich in this business. You'll all be either dead or drug addicts in 15 years. Some of you will live to be in your 50s, but you'll be fat and trying to make a few bucks here or there wrestling at high schools or at autograph sessions. Little kids will pass with their fathers and look at you. Their father's will bend down and tell their children, “Look kiddo, there whats-his-name. He used to be in the Empire in IWF!” The kid will look puzzled and ask his father, “Dad, what was the empire?” And the father will laugh out loud and say to his loving son, “Exactly, son....exactly. They were nobodies!” The empire will fall one day, and Sean Libby and I, along with Chuck and Jessica Matthews, will be standing on the rubble when it all comes crumbling down.

Tim drops his cigarette, stomps it out, and walks off.

~~The camera fades~~

Friday, February 8, 2013
1:00PM
30th Street Station (Amtrak Station)
Philadelphia, PA

Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young 30th-street-station

The scene picks up as Tim Patrick enters 30th Street Station. Battle Grounds 66 is only a couple of days away and Tim is on his way to Washington DC. He pays for his ticket and runs to catch his train. He is carrying a gym bag and barely makes it on time before the train begins it's journey to the nation's capital. He finds a seat and his phone begins to ring, he answers.

Tim Patrick:

Hello?

Sean Libby:

Yo, Tim. What's going on?

Tim Patrick:

Hey, man. I'm on my way down to the hotel right now. I'm on the train. It should probably take me around two hours to get there and get settled.

Sean Libby:

Dude, this is our week. How did you manage to get Jessica to change our match to a NO-DQ match?

Tim Patrick:

I asked her. The Matthews family and I have always had a mutual respect. I scratch their back, they scratch mine. I had sort of a confrontation with Flex Johnson after last week's show. Flex had no idea who I was. He had no idea the kinds of things we were capable of in hardcore matches. He had no idea that I was an IRA hit man and I'm guessing he doesn't understand that they call you “Crazy” for a reason. I didn't get a chance to talk to Desmond Young, so I'm not sure what he knows.

Sean Libby:

Who the hell cares what Desmond Young knows. These guys probably don't even know each other that well. You and I have fought and bled together, as a team and against each other. These two fools have no idea what's about to happen to them. I'm on a plane. I'll catch up with you in D.C.

Tim Patrick:

Sure thing, bro. Tiocfaidh ár lá!

Sean Libby:

Tiocfaidh ár lá!

~~The scene fades~~

Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young 24_hotelmonacowashingtondc

February 10, 2013
3:00AM
Hotel Monaco
Washington, DC

Tim Patrick has been alone in deep thought in his hotel room for two days. He spent the day going over a game plan with Sean Libby, who has returned to his own room. Tim has war in his eyes. He's been thinking all night about past battles, and the life-and-death situations he was in while in Northern Ireland. He sits at a table with a single candle lit. The camera zooms in.

Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young 14678141

Tim Patrick:

All week long I've been thinking about my future. I've been thinking about my past. I've been thinking about what I can learn from what I've been through. Then I realized that I've never been able to learn anything about my past. That sometimes, shit just happens. There is no sense in trying to figure out why Sean and I lost last week to Hollywood's Fucking Finest. It happened, I'm over it.

After the show, I had a little chat with Flex Johnson. This rapper wannabe. A guy who says he knows P Diddy and Jim Jones...whoever the hell Jim Jones is. A man who has been all around the wrestling world and has experienced a lot of personal tragedy, just like me. Flex, I can relate to you in a lot of ways, buddy. We have even both had a run in with the Empire last week. You lived in rough neighborhoods, have had to fight your entire life. That is, until recently. You moved to L.A and let money and fame go to your head. Walking around with your sunglasses and backwards baseball cap thinking that your shit no longer smells. I assure you kid, your “swag” doesn't impress me or Sean Libby. I've done more than just wrestle in backyards when I was younger. In fact, I've done so much and have made the British Army and police so nervous that if I'm ever even seen in the United Kingdom, I'll be shot on sight. You don't strike that kind of fear in people by simply “wrestling” in backyards as a teenager. I've killed, Flex. And I don't really have remorse about the things I've done. I did everything for freedom and to make sure the land of my ancestors is free, and that the people there live a better life. Go ahead and rap about how expensive your sneakers are though, pal.

I almost forgot about Desmond Young, the self proclaimed “ASS” of IWF. Desmond, being a college wrestler and then taking several years off from the sport because of injuries won't mean shit in a hardcore match against Libby and myself. Go watch our matches against the Right Honorable Gentleman or my match against Storming Raven. Hell, watch the match that Sean Libby and I had against each other last summer. We're very sick people, my friend. So go ahead and try and put me in a headlock or pin me with a roll up or do some weak-ass suplex, I'll get up and throw you through a table or smash your teeth in with a baseball bat or...well, you get the picture. Did you ever have somebody come up to you after your little mat-wrestling matches on the floor of high school gyms and tell you that it was the craziest thing they've ever seen? Did people talk about things you did at work the next morning? Have you ever been so sure that you were about to die that you're entire life flashed before your eyes? Have you ever lost so much blood that you were dizzy for an entire week even after 2 blood transfusions? I've experienced all of those things, all during hardcore matches. And you and Flex are about to step into the Verizon Center and into the scariest, most painful experience of your lives.

Welcome to our world, bitches. It's time to die.

Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young Rsz_drago1

~~The scene fades~~

Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young   Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Sean Libby's Apartment

Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young Small-10

Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young 32-33

SEAN LIBBY

Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young 4d37f4606c466c8290db544c27812c27

MATT BELL

-The scene slowly opens up with Sean playing Super Mario Bros on a Wii console sitting on the couch-

-Noises can be heard coming from the bedroom while Sean tries to turn up the TV so he can hear the game over the noise-

-Sean puts the remote down and puts the game on pause and walks to the bedroom and knocks on the closed door-

Sean Libby: Hey Matt?! You alright in there broski? Whats all that noise dude?

-The door opens forcefully knocking Sean to fall backwards and sits up shaking his head-

Matt Bell: Oops, didn't see you there man.

-Sean shakes the cobwebs out of his vision and looks at Matt whose holding a bag thats full-

Sean Libby: Whoa... What, hey man, going somewhere?

Matt Bell: Matter of fact, yes. I am leaving, and don't count on me coming back.

-Matt makes his way to the door till Sean gets in his face and stops him-

Sean Libby: What? Hey, hey, hey come on now man. You can't just leave Matt, I mean...We're like brothers dude, and like we've been threw alot of shit together, come on.

Matt Bell: Yeah we have, but the past few weeks? Your job? A "wrestler" sure isn't helping paying bills, and I'm in the end to pay it if not all my four weeks of working as a janitor for Walmart. Not to mention, you make me rage cause of your stupid antics with my phone. So get out of my way Sean.

-Matt pushes Sean but Sean again stops him-

Sean Libby: But, hey dude I was only playing with ya. Having a fun time. Making things enjoyable as past time to hear those ringtones, I mean you seriously can't take that so serious can ya?

-Matt goes in his pocket and pulls out a set of keys-

Matt Bell: Here you go. I'll see you never.

-Matt opens the door and begins to walk out-

-Sean looks stunned and throws down the keys and grabs one of Matt's leg-

Matt Bell: Hey! What the hell?

Sean Libby: Don't leave Matt! Come on man! I need ya!

Matt Bell: Get off me!

-Matt begins to drag Sean even dragging him down the two flight of stairs-

Sean Libby: Please Matt dude, I need you to stay bro!.... I need someone to help pay the bills guy, please dude don't go!...... I don't suppose you'd take a small bribe?...... I have four ex wifes and eight kids to feed!

-By the time Matt gets to the last flight of stairs Sean gets up and stops Matt from opening the entrance/exit door-

Sean Libby: Come on Matt seriously! Your like a brother to me man, and we are both doing things in our lifes that are so apart from each other man, your in college, I choose to follow my dream.

Matt Bell: Yeah, and your dream is nothing but a failure.

Sean Libby: But I haven't given up, and who ever said college is one hundred percent chance of success?

-Matt sighs and looks away from Sean-

Sean Libby: Look dude, your my best friend, if it wasn't for you man, I wouldn't have survived High School. I probably would've hanged my life over a chance between having fun with myself and make others who like me, happy, then being a lone man in a cubicle as a soulless drone to the highest bidder. Please bro don't go...

-Matt slowly turns to Sean and looks at him with a straight face-

Matt Bell: I'll think about it. In the meantime, I gotta bus to catch. See you.

-As Matt leaves Sean is left with a sad depressing look upon his face-

-Sean puts his head down and walks back into his apartment closing the door behind him-

-After a short while Sean feels the deep realization that he is now alone-

Sean Libby: After two years... I lost most of my friends, my family, my father and brother manipulating me, my love betraying me, and now my only true remaining friend, leaves...I'm now all alone here...

Few hours later

Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young Messiah_apartment_night_small

Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young 32-33

-As night settles in Sean's apartment he can be seen holding his arms and looking over his couch where Matt Bell sat in most of the time-

-Sean slowly gets to his feet-

Sean Libby: Might as well get on out of here. Get shit together and go to DC...Not like anything will-

-*knock knock knock*-

Sean Libby: Nobody's home!

???: Oh I think somebody is home sweetheart.

-To Sean's shock he recognizes that voice and walks to the door-

-Sean opens it and to his surprise it shows his hunch was right Serai Leone was at his doorstep-

Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young Hi-def-melyssa-ford-image-1

Sean Libby: Serai... What... What are you doing here? How did you find me?

Serai Leone: A little bird told me where you would be. He said...He'd need somebody. To be there for him, like he was.

Sean Libby: That son of a bitch...

Serai Leone: May I come in hun?

Sean Libby: Uh, yes, yes please come in. I uh...Have been a bit lonely for a while...

-Sean opens the door wider and welcomes Serai into his home-

Serai Leone: Aw I'm sorry to hear that. I guess that birdy was right.

Sean Libby*in mind*: Damn right he was, I don't know how he got your number after I was seraching for it for months now and he out of all the places there were, it was in his nyan, sparta, Leroy Jenkins phone! Asshole...

Sean Libby: So what uh, brings you here to this...Dump place of mine?

Serai Leone: Well, I've been trying to find you for awhile, after you left wrestling for awhile, I couldn't really find you. But I saw IWF a month ago, and I started watching you again, trying to find where you'd be but, I never really found you. Kind of made me sad after what you did for me.

Sean Libby: Yeah I remember...

-Sean sits beside Serai-

-Serai holds Sean's hand-

Sean Libby: I remember the whole thing like it was yesterday now...

-Flashbacks of when Sean Libby was climbing out of a table wreckage from a TLC match against Robbie Hart with help from Serai Leone till Serai is smashed by a chair by SM Raye as well as Sean-

-Then flashbacks cut to when Sean attacked Raye after his own match and caused him to bleed-

Serai Leone: I'll never forget that day.

-Sean looks up at Serai-

Serai Leone: Thats why I know you can do it again. You know theres nothing that needs to be saved but, I know you can at least put a stop to this Empire menace.

Sean Libby: But... I don't even trust the people I'm working with to do it though.

-Sean stands and paces around-

Sean Libby: I don't trust them! Like I know they don't trust me. I would trust Chuck Matthews unless he gave me a reason to, just saying that we all have to put a end to this Empire isn't enough for me, and I don't even know this Molly Reid...The only person I do trust, is Tim, but he just came back and he doesn't really get all thats going on. Nothing like this works unless you trust the people you work along side to get what there.

-Serai stands and goes to Sean-

Serai Leone: But think about it hun, you may not trust one another, but you all are fighting to get what you all want, you can't just say that you can't work along them just because on the fact that you don't trust them. Yes that is a big factor on what you all want to accomplish, but you all want to end the Empire and that alone is enough to put aside your differences.

-Sean looks at Serai-

Sean Libby: You know what I really want though?

Serai Leone: Whats that?

-Sean turns his body fully to Serai's and looks at her not breaking contact-

Sean Libby: I'd like a valentine.

-Serai smiles and shrugs-

Serai Leone: Well I'm free.

-Sean blushes and scratches his head-

Serai Leone: I'll make you a deal though.

Sean Libby: Okay, what is it?

Serai Leone: Since I know your wrestling in Washington DC this week, if you kick some ass on those punks that your facing with your partner, maybe I'll consider being your valentine.

-Serai holds her hand out-

-Sean goes to shake her hand but Serai lifts her hand up to keep him from shaking it-

Serai Leone: As long, and I mean it, as long as you put aside your differences with those people your working with aside, thats our deal, okay?

-Sean nods and shakes Serai's hand-

Sean Libby: Okay Serai. You have a deal.

-Sean grabs his glasses and begins to walk out-

Sean Libby: I have to go to Washington now so, please, make yourself at home. Enjoy your stay here...

-Sean opens the door and blushes to Serai-

Serai Leone: I will. Thank you, and I'll be watching you.

-Serai smiles at Sean as Sean nods and closes the door behind him and walks down the stairs as the scene closes-

Washington DC, Infront of the Verizon Center

-The scene re-opens with Sean Libby walking around the entrance way into the Verizon Center as he goes into the wrestlers entrance-

-Sean gets to the door and does not go in but instead walks around the door-

Sean Libby: Alright now, time to be what I always used to be. I'm gonna show these two guys, Plex Johanson and Des Gun that Libbeh and Tim are no joke. Imma show these two punks what it means to be a true Insurgent of IWF. I will fly all over that ring and kick some faces in. They'll know what I mean what I introduce them to my bootleg. Oh yes...Crazy Libby is in town. MAKE WAY!

-Sean grabs the door and opens it fast and walks into the VC as the door slowly closes behind him-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young   Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neart le Chéile [vs.] Flex Johnson and Desmond Young
Page 1 of 1