Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flex Johnson [vs] Eric Steel [vs] Desmond Young [vs] Neon Exodus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Flex Johnson [vs] Eric Steel [vs] Desmond Young [vs] Neon Exodus Empty
PostSubject: Flex Johnson [vs] Eric Steel [vs] Desmond Young [vs] Neon Exodus   Flex Johnson [vs] Eric Steel [vs] Desmond Young [vs] Neon Exodus I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:18 am

[INSERT FUNNY COMMENT HERE]
Back to top Go down

Flex Johnson [vs] Eric Steel [vs] Desmond Young [vs] Neon Exodus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson [vs] Eric Steel [vs] Desmond Young [vs] Neon Exodus   Flex Johnson [vs] Eric Steel [vs] Desmond Young [vs] Neon Exodus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:18 pm

(The scene opens up with a shot of Desmond Young, standing in front of a IWF Battle Grounds backdrop. He's decked out in his usual attire; Versace sun glasses and a Gucci shirt.)

Desmond Young: I'm cutting right to the chase today. No funny business, no elaborate set up, nothing. I'm tired of playin' games man. These week is about one thing and one thing only. Winning. Desmond Young is a winner. Not a loser. And as of late, I've been finding myself on the losing end of things. That's going to change.

I will not stand idly by, while my name and reputation gets tarnished. I've worked too hard to get to where I am in this business. And I'm not 'bout to let some second rate goons ruin that. Maybe I've been on cruise control, since I got here and that's why I haven't been winning like I'm used to. 'Cuz the fact is, when I look 'round this company, I don't see one person who would force me to go full speed ahead. I look around at the people who surround me in this locker room and I don't see one single person who deserves my best. I'm Desmond fucking Young. I'm "The A.S.S." I'm one of greatest, if not THE greatest, professional wrestler ever to lace a pair of boots. Yet here I am, losing to jackasses like HFF. Losin' to self-marks like Jack Savage. Is some of that my fault? Yeah, probably. Like I said, I haven't given my all. But you know what? Ain't nobody given me reason to give my all.

Since I walked in the door of the IWF, I promised big things. I promised money, buy rates, ratings, sold out arenas, all of that. And I would have delivered if given the chance. But I wasn't. I was treated unfairly and I know why. It's 'cuz I'm black. And I know it's 2013 and you're gonna laugh, so go ahead. But show me one successful black man in all of the IWF, right now. Can't find one, can ya. Me and my tag partner, who also happens to be one of my opponents this week, Flex Johnson, have been held back from day one. And you know why? 'Cuz the management here is scared of havin' a gives-no-fucks type of brotha as their torch bearer.

But you know what? That's fine. 'Cuz one of these days, whether they like it or not, it will all change. So Flex, Eric Steel and Neon Exodus? Don't take it personally when I go out there and beat ya asses like you came into my home and stole from me. It's time that I set an example that I am not a punchline in some joke. Wrong place at the wrong time for all y'all. It's time people realize just who the hell I am. But you're all gonna find out, real soon. I'm Desmond Young and I'm pissed off.

(He takes his glasses off so people can see in the intensity in his eyes, as the scene fades out.)
Back to top Go down

Flex Johnson [vs] Eric Steel [vs] Desmond Young [vs] Neon Exodus
Page 1 of 1