Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Philip Joseph [vs.] Baron Tompson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Philip Joseph [vs.] Baron Tompson Empty
PostSubject: Philip Joseph [vs.] Baron Tompson   Philip Joseph [vs.] Baron Tompson I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:52 pm

The former Uprising Champ vs. The Empire's former hitman!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Shooter Davis

Shooter Davis

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Philip Joseph [vs.] Baron Tompson   Philip Joseph [vs.] Baron Tompson I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:13 pm

The Journey to Fame...

The year is 2000, we see an abandoned shed next to some train tracks secluded from the outside world. A peak in the window and we see a pile of blankets and bags rustling around in the corner. After about a minute of rustling a young boy emerges from the pile. He looks disoriented as if he had just woken up. He reaches into his bag and pulls out a half empty bag of what appears to be chips. He begins to eat them as he wakes up. He finishes the chips and looks out the window at the tracks looking for signs of the next train. When he sees that there isn't any sign of a train coming, he walks back to the corner where his bags and blankets are. He reaches into one of the bags and pulls out his journal and begins to write...

September 2,2000

Well I hope to get back on the road today, there hasn't been a train in quite awhile. Its starting to get cold outside and I don't know how much longer I can stay warm for. I am almost out of food and I am getting hungry. I don't know what to do anymore. I need to get to my brother soon. I have been on the roads for months and have made good progress. I know he is here in Michigan but I don't know how long it will take for me to get to him. Today is going to be a rough day. I have to slip into town and try and steal some food. Lets hope I don't get caught...

The young boy puts away his journal and begins to pack his bags, when all of a sudden he hears the sound of a train horn from the distance. He struggles to get all of his things packed up as he rushes out the door to try and catch a ride. He gets out the door and just barely makes it onto the train. He rides it for a few miles just enjoying the country view. He laughs as he watches the animals playfully fight in the field as they pass by. After a few minutes he notices a sign letting them know they were coming up to the next town. He grabs his bags and prepares to hop off. The train begins to slow down just enough for him to make his jump. He tosses his bags first and as he jumps he aims for his bags making it a softer landing. As he lands on the ground a train worker notices him and begins to yell. The Boy hears the yell and runs as fast as he can through the thick bushes until he finally hits the town. He is nervous and out of breathe as he walks through town looking around for the nearest place to hide his bags. He walks down the street and notices and empty house at the end of the street, he slips around back and notices no one lives there so he sneaks in through a broken window. Once inside he inspects the place looking in all the cupboards for any signs on food. To his discouragement he finds nothing, he begins to get mad then decides its not worth it. He grabs a jacket from his bag and heads for town.

Once he arrives in town he notices it is a very upscale community. People are starring at him funny and giving him weird looks. This is due to the fact that he appears to have not showered or changed his clothes in some time. He finally arrives at the local grocery store. He walks in and slips through the isles slipping different things into his pockets. He gets nervous and begins to panic as he thinks someone is following him. He finally heads for the bathroom and assess what he has taken. Once he is satisfied he attempts to slip out the door, but as he tries to get away a worker notices his bulging pockets. The worker yell and a nervous Philip runs out the door as fast as he can and into the woods he goes. Once he feels he is in the clear he heads back to the empty house where he left his belongings. He is inside and notices the place still has heat and running water. He decides he is going to take a shower and attempt to wash his clothes before he prepares to head out in the morning. After he has showered and washed his clothes he begins to make some food. He didn't get very much due to being chased out of the store. All he has to work with is some noodles,cheese and some meat sticks so he decides to make a soup with what he has. After he finished his drifter diner he lays down and gets ready for bed. He then pulls out his journal and begins to write again.

September 2,2000 Continued

Wow today was nerve racking. I almost got caught trying to get some food today. And the people in this town were so rude they kept staring at me and making jokes at my appearance. But on the bright side, I did find a nice cozy place to relax and actually shower. I just hope no one comes here while I am sleeping. Tomorrow is going to be a long day of train riding. I don't know how long my brother will be where he is. I am 200 miles away from his still as my journey across this country continues. Well I am going to lay down and get ready for my long road ahead of me.

Its 11pm and Philip is fast asleep as he plans to be up in a few hours to hit the road early. All of a sudden there is a bang outside the door. Philip jumps up out of a dead sleep and begins to investigate the noise. He hears several voices outside the house and begins to get nervous. He grabs his things and heads down into the basement to hide. While he is down there he hears footsteps above him and a voice yell out. "If anyone is in here you better come out now this is the Police" After hearing this Philip gets freaked out and notices a small window. He attempts to climb out of it before they can find him. But as he is half way out the window someone grabs his leg and pulls him back inside. Philip gets defensive and tries to fight his way out of the mans hold but it is far to strong for him to escape. Philip finally gives in and lets the police take him and his things to the police department.

September 3,2000

Wow what do I do now? The police aren't pressing charges for the theft but they are looking into a breaking and entering charge. But due to the fact that I am a still a minor they are looking into putting me back into the foster care system. This could actually be a blessing in disguise. There is a chance, a slim one but still a chance I get placed into the same place my brother is located. I guess I just have to bite the bullet on this one and let the journey continue.

January 25,2013

Well it looks like Corey has enlisted me to take out the former hitman of the Empire Baron Blaze. This is going to be a fun journey. Baron has helped me in the past with a few issues I had along the road, but now it is my turn to lets just say "Help Him out" if you catch my drift. See last week he faced a nobody and won, but me on the other hand I went out and destroyed not one but two competitors. Baron thinks he is going to set me on fire like he has his last few foes but the jokes on him. He isn't even going to get a chance to try such a thing. When I am done with Baron he will be so afraid of fire he wont be able to see a flame and not get scared. Ill let you know what happened after Rising Monarchy.

Scene Two: The Shoot

The scene opens up and we see Philip in his locker room watching a replay of last weeks Battle Grounds. He pauses it in the middle of the Baron-Devlin match and looks up at the camera.

So last week Baron faced of against a man no one has really seen or heard from in a few months, just so he could try and prove a point and scare me enough to where I won't show for our match at Rising Monarchy. Well Baron your little stunt last week didn't scare me it was actually motivation for me. You see you and I both know that you can't walk away from a match with dignity. You have to go out and set people on fire, and its not to prove a point to anyone its because deep down inside you are scared of them. You want to try and get rid of the competition because you know you got lucky beating them. You know that anyone here in the IWF can beat you at any given time. Shit Im willing to put $500 that even John Tolly can beat you. And thats not saying a lot. That just tells me your a sad pathetic waste of skin.

Philip laughs as he watches the rest of this pathetic match. He fast forwards to his match where he defeated Alexander Raven and TJ Tilli. He pauses it and looks at the camera again.

You see Baron there is a difference between the two of us and that is that you like to take the easy way out and basically get handed a jobber match, where me on the other hand I took on 2 different men. One who could potentially be an IWF Hall of Famer and a not so talented wrestler. But still I went out and beat them both and left the match with some dignity. I didn't have to attack them after words to try and send a message. I let my skills and accomplishments send the message. I mean come on Baron who do you really think your scaring with your fire tricks. We all know its just a show and you are just trying to get yourself noticed some how. I mean we both know your wrestling skills wont get you noticed so why not light people on fire. Is that the only way you can get fans to actually watch your match?

Philip plays the rest of this match.

Johnny kicks out and Philip stays on the attack with a front face head lock while driving the knees to the face of Johnny who tries to cover up. He pulls him back to his feet and throws Johnny towards the ropes but Johnny in with a flying forearm that knocks Philip down. He runs in with a head scissors attempt but Philip ducks underneath it, Johnny turns around and takes a roundhouse that staggers him to the ropes. Philip moves out of the way in time to see Raven who is back in the ring as he charges into Philip but misses him. He doesn't miss Johnny as he knocks him over the top rope and teeters on the outside. Philip grabs Raven from behind and plants him with a reverse ddt.

Rick - Raven back in but Philip saw him coming a mile away.

Matt - Got too overzealous and Philip made him pay big time.

Johnny regains his balance and attempts to reenter the ring but Philip leaps up and drop kicks him off the apron, Philip uses Johnny as a launch pad and springs off doing a Phoenix splash right on Raven's prone body!

Rick - Holy shit did you see that!?

Matt - What an awesome way to nail the Champagne Supernova!

Philip hooks the legs as the ref counts it.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson - Here's your winner, Philip Joseph!

I mean come on Baron look how I ended that match is such fashion. That there is skill. This is how you wrestle Baron, you don't go around playing with fire. Playing with fire must be your equalizer or something. It must suck knowing that you need an equalizer. But just to be safe, i am going to have a little talk with Corey Casey and make sure that none of your little tricks will happen, I am asking that your lighter and other flammable items be banned from the arena. And thats another thing we don't have in common Baron, I don't need your little toys and things to help me win. My skills will do the talking at Rising Monarchy and you are going to hope and pray that we never cross paths again. Just remember this Baron, I am The Champagne Superstar, The King of Betrayal and I am The Past, The Present and The Future of IWF and you are just my stepping stone to the next level. See you at Rising Monarchy Baron, bring your "A"game because anything less and you won't be walking out.

Philip keeps rewinding the show watching his epic Champagne Supernova as the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Philip Joseph [vs.] Baron Tompson   Philip Joseph [vs.] Baron Tompson I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:47 pm

Philip Joseph [vs.] Baron Tompson Fire11
Philip Joseph [vs.] Baron Tompson Front1b1
††Location: Baron's house.††
†January 24th, 2013†

I've lost count as to how long I've been asleep.

Been spending these last few weeks in the gym, pumping iron, working on my stamina among other things. I've been keeping in shape and this week I couldn't have felt any better.

Right now though, it was like I've gone through twenty rounds with a half ton pickup truck. I'm sore from head to toe, couldn't wait to fly to Boston this week. Philip made the mistake of a lifetime by trying to pick a fight with me.

The spineless little fuck thinks he can fill in my shoes, thing is I've carried this guy's weight when he couldn't cut it on his own and he has the nerve to say I'm not fit to be part of the Empire?

Give me a fucking break.

All this time off though really helped for me to fix a few things, it was nice to see that Joey is back on his feet, having made a full recovery after getting tackled by a near three hundred pound former high school quarterback. It was a scary moment for his sister Sarah, I remembered hearing the screams as the ER guys move in to place him on a stretcher.

Well it's been more than a month since then and I've been so damn busy that I just couldn't make the time to spend with them. They understood, Joey knows how things work, I kept him updated via my Facebook status, ever since he help me set up my own computer I've been getting the hang of all the features and shit. I was never the type of guy who would care so much about computers, that was Joey's turf not mine.

I was resting on my comfy bed, trying to get my body to loosen up, just then a knock on my front door forces me to sit straight up. Big mistake as I felt the bones popping as I got into a sitting position on the side of my bed, never was I ever this tired, my eyes adjust to the brightness outside my bedroom door. Come to think of it I don't even know what time it is, last thing that went through my mind was coming in the house sore and about ready to fall down like a tree on the holidays. I groan as the knocking comes again, moans escape my mouth, I don't know who the hell would be standing in my front door in this time of day but now that I was up, might as well see who it is.

I got up and stretched my arms out, the tension starts to release from my muscles which is a good start. I staggered towards the living room, where the front door is.

Baron Tomson: Who is it?

A voice called out from the other side, slightly muffled from the other side but I can hear it.

Joey: It's me Joey, can I come in man?

Joey? Isn't he suppose to be at home with his sister? His mother is still out of state or so I thought which meant that Sarah is at the house all by herself.

Baron Tomson: Mom know you're here?

Joey: No she hasn't been back in a month.

Now I'm getting annoyed.

Baron Tomson: *sigh* Anyone know you're here?

Joey: Not really, look can I just talk to you for awhile? Haven't spoke to you in months.

That's true I guess, like I said I've been so busy traveling, training and attending shows that I left almost no time for friends or family.......not that I really had any real family to return to.

Baron Tomson: Yeah just a sec.

I wiped the sleep from my eyes and move towards the locks on the side of the door. Took a moment for me to get the damn thing opened and there he is, blond hair and in his favorite grey turtleneck style sweater he always liked to wear during cold days like this one. I peered outside, it's been raining alot, streets all wet and the clouds all thick and I can even see hints of water falling down some more. I recalled hearing on the news that it's going to be raining almost non stop for three days straight, not a good time to be outside.

Baron Tomson: Come on in but don't touch anything that looks pretty, finally took some time to do a little redecorating.

I led him inside while I shut the door, once in he can see what I meant by that: The whole place is decked out in red and black flames, the walls have the black flame style running up towards the ceiling, the carpet is a crimson red, the tables colored orange flames and even the kitchen was decked out in blue and white flame style. There's a fire place near the living, a few lava lamps that I have set next to the chair and one large one in my bedroom. I finally got the place to look how I want it, not bad for ten thousand dollars and eight hours worth of work that I invested.

That was really all the time I had to get this place looking more like my kind of style. Joey nods his head as he surveys the texture, I can tell he likes what he sees.

Joey: You spared no expense when you came up with this did ya?

Baron Tomson: It's no volcano but it sure beats the hell out of looking at plain pale walls all the time.

Yeah to be honest, I was getting really sick of looking at this place. Thought it needed a nice paint job and some new designs to it. He takes a seat on one side of the table I have near the kitchen and I take a chair opposite of him.

Baron Tomson: So how's your ribcage?

Joey: Used to hurt when I breath, now it doesn't even bother me.

Baron Tomson: Glad to hear, sister was freaking out.

Joey: I wanted to thank you for taking care of her while I was hospitalized, that meant alot to me.

Oh I took care of her alright, robbed her virginity and made her a real woman, something I'd been wanting to do ever since that day when I first met her at the hospital. The very same hospital that Joey was in when he took a bullet for me during that fight between those jocks from my old school at the mall.

Baron Tomson: So........is that the only thing you came here for? How is she anyway?

Joey: Doing great, just got enrolled at the collage a few blocks away, I'm so happy for her right now.

That's right she's graduated from high about a month or so ago, I was able to cut some time into my schedule to attend and while it felt weird to be at the very same place where I was hated by the teachers but loved by the girls it was that moment seeing Sarah in that gown that made it all worth the trouble of being here.

God I just wanted to fuck her there but I bide my time, I knew sooner or later I would get that body.

Baron Tomson: Great to hear man.

Joey: Hey why don't you tell me about some of your matches?

His question caused me to raise an eyebrow.

Baron Tomson: Why?

Joey: Come on man, it's been awhile....wanna know what you've been up to during this time. Heard you've got a trainer helping you prepare for your matches.

Oh yeah about that.......I need to get dressed before this day is up.

Philip Joseph [vs.] Baron Tompson Gym
††Location: All Star Gym.††
†Date: January 25th, 2013.†

I stepped into the gym and before me clad in his red and blue jersey jacket is Parker Johnson.

Parker Johnson: Ahh Baron Tomson, just the guy I wanted to see! Get your gear on son, we're gonna be doing something special for today's training.

Parker Johnson, he's this guy I was hooked up with when I attended that Saints and Sinners nightclub a few weeks back. More on that later, basically he was brought in by IWF to help me get in better shape and only until last week when I made my return match against Devlin that I started undergoing training. He had this All Star Gym that he had set up to help me hone in my skills. Also he's working with IWF as my personal trainer, something that at first didn't sit too well with me but after hearing what this guy can bring to the table I decided to give it a shot.

Parker was known to be able to turn even the most pathetic athlete in the world into a champion within a month's time. Because he now works for IWF he has access to wrestling archives of past matches, this allows him to look over my opponents that I would be facing and would give him an idea on how to best prepare me for such a foe.

Today's lesson was Philip Joesph. The Empire's returning delivery boy.

Baron Tomson: So what's with the get up?

I took note of the man standing before me, one of the unlucky sods who drew the short end of the stick to work as my punching bag for this training session. Parker turns to me with his hands on his hips.

Parker Johnson: Now listen to me carefully Baron, I've been looking over some tapes on this Philip guy, he seems to be really sneaky dude but he's also got some spring in his step. Guy got some hops on him that's for sure, but the one thing that separates him from your typical high flyers is his wits. You let him get inside your head, you're pretty much done for.

I just nod my head, what he said made some sense, I'm used to fighting high flyers due to my time in TEW mostly due to the fact that 80% of the whole roster consisted of high flyers and spot monkeys. My style at that time was considered unique.

Parker Johnson: To help you out, we're gonna look at some tapes here and Paul will act as Philip, your job is simple: analyze and exploit his moves and tactics and make em your own.

Seemed easy enough for me, we got started and looked at some of Philip's moveset. We then got into the ring where me and copy cat over here do some role playing: Me being me and him being Philip.

Four hours past by like minuites, poor guy was badly hurt from all the blows I gave and me well.........hardly broke a sweat.

I know the real thing wont be anything like this, Philip is going to use every dirty trick in the book to get the win. But see that's where I excel cuz I can be a dirty fucker myself, just ask Stygian.

Parker pats me on the shoulder and hands me a water bottle. A smile on his face.

Parker Johnson: Boy I gotta tell ya know, I almost fell sorry for this Philip guy, you're going to murder this kid that is a solid fact.

I nodded my head and smirk to myself, that was all I needed to hear, Philip is going to regret the day he fucked with me.

†The Shoot†

Can I get a witness here for the death of one Philip Joseph?

This guy has been talking alot of shit, he thinks he's hot shit.

But at the end of the day, he's just that: Shit.

You and Hawkins have the same problem Philip, you think I'm scared. Yeah I'm scared and yet you're the guy that hides behind the likes of Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews when things got too heavy for you. Least I went out there and took the bull by the horns, win or lose I always go there to fuck shit up. You just wait until someone's back is turned before you step out of your little shadow and make the jump.

And this is coming from a guy who stared into the jaws of death when he provoked the Black Dragon at Pick Your Poison and fought the man and beat him at his own game. Add the fact that he attacked me from behind and that tells you that I'm a legit threat unlike some pansy who lost some low rank title to a retard in a suit and 3D glasses.

I like to take the easy way out? Look who's fucking talking Philip, you're all about taking shortcuts. I don't ever do that, sure I assist in gang beat ups and what not but I've also proven that I can handle myself in that ring. Unlike you who needed my help when you went toe to toe against your pal John Trolly, a guy you should have been able to beat without any trouble and yet you had me come in with the assist because you were too chicken to get your hands dirty. Then all those times you left Sean Libby high and dry just because you weren't "feeling well" is just plain pathetic.

Then you lost to the guy, just goes to prove that all this crap you're saying about me is just garbage.

I burn people because it's what I like to do, I end careers this way, it serves as both a psychological and mental advantage knowing that my foe has to worry about me when I pull out that lighter and hole those flames just mere inches from their face while I peer into their eyes and see the fear inside. It makes me laugh, I feel like a kid in a candy store.

Save me your tough guy act ok? Use it for someone who is willing to give a fuck, I sure as hell don't. You thought Corey was doing you a favor by having you take me out? Trust me he did the exact opposite, he sent you to your grave kid, you're trying to fit in my shoes but the thing is you're so used to stabbing people in the back that when you face a foe head on, you just choke and you can't do anything. You think what you did last week impressed me? Bitch please I could take out those chumps in half the time it took you and I didn't need to be flashy like "Oh look at me I can do some flippy shit because I'm so awesome" to get my point across. I got more skill in my one hand then you do with your entire body, I face my victims head on, I don't wait like a pussy until they are unaware for I step out and attack and I also don't run away when things go bad.

Before you say that I ran away from Hawkins a few times you're retarded, I had better things to do then waist my turn with him.

Like I could be a contender for a title, figured I would get one after I disposed of Superman.

But nope instead they have me go up against worthless talent like yourself, you're not in my league I mean who you beaten?

Jack Savage? Guy is worthless, needs three managers to help him even get out bed each morning, John Trolly? Can beat him in my sleep.

Now I've beaten some pretty top names, guys like Stygian and Ryan Apollos, guys who are in many ways, far above you in terms of skill and power.

You just now began to realize it did you? That Corey is making you pay from turning your back on the Empire by feeding you to me.

And I'm going to savior every moment as I crush your bones and grind your body into the dust and when I'm done I'm going to burn you and ruin your good looks doing it, a clear message to any person that get's between me and the top of the mountain.

Philip you best be getting ready for the worst beating of your entire life.

Stay Blazing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philip Joseph [vs.] Baron Tompson   Philip Joseph [vs.] Baron Tompson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philip Joseph [vs.] Baron Tompson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: