Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alexander Raven [vs.] Ace Static

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Alexander Raven [vs.] Ace Static Empty
PostSubject: Alexander Raven [vs.] Ace Static   Alexander Raven [vs.] Ace Static I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Can Alexander Raven survive the fury of the debuting Ace Static?!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Alexander Raven [vs.] Ace Static Empty
PostSubject: What’s more sincere; ignorance, or honesty?   Alexander Raven [vs.] Ace Static I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:48 pm

What’s more sincere; ignorance, or honesty?
"Black eyes nose bleeds
Don’t look back now"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re--birth: [ree-burth] n; The process of being reincarnated or born again

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is nothing more than another chapter in the life of Ace Static aka Sal Stetson…born in the gutter and raised by chaos. There has never been a sense of order in my life. Fuck where to even start? I had been in and out of the game for the last two years making the occasional appearance making panties drop and jaws too. People always seemed to give a shit when Axle or I go shit stirred up. We both have our own problems and the timing hadn’t been right since HFF started.

The timing couldn’t be more right as of today. I finally signed the paperwork and gave into the ultimate temptation. The ultimate lust I had developed for violence.

Joining the IWF was a decision I made without hesitation this time. The sales pitch spewed out by Axle was what sold me. His focus and his preparation for this comeback got me off my ass and back in the game. I was sitting pretty partying my ass off like it’s nobodies business. Collecting checks from merch sales here and there along with the sale of my sex tapes…I didn’t have to work another day in my life. This time Axle said would be different. This time we would do this to prove a point. Prove a point to those that might’ve forgotten about HFF, those that might’ve wanted to consider this a thing of the past. It’s quite the contrary though. This…this was just a beginning. A fresh start of sorts, with this start of a new era in place I was ready. The Static Age would need a reboot.

Corey Casey knows his shit. He’s not a fuckin toolbot like some of these dudes in the back. Goldie Locks Chuck Matthews is a fucktard that still rocks shitty looking oval framed Oakley sunglasses. Fuck him. Brandon Macdonald is a joke and a half; Axle smashed his cum guzzling face in. So when we talked with Corey Casey it was like a blessing in disguise. Finally someone with a BRAIN in this shithole…someone worthy enough of giving HFF that second go around.

My fingers are twitching just thinking of the moment when I can get my hands around Alexander Raven’s throat and choke him the fuck out. Hitting me from behind trying to act like he’s somebody when all he does is blow smoke. He fucked with the wrong guy. Rising Monarchy I’m taking this whole show over…by FORCE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The streets were practically empty as I leaned against the street lamp. Not a car in sight and the evening fog had started to roll in over the asphalt. The harsh elements of winter had seemed to fade away. Lighting up a cigarette I glanced over my shoulder surveying the area. This little black fuckin kid was eyeballing me in the distance. He was alone but I knew just from the look of him that he was looking to start some shit. He’d probably puff his chest out throw some stupid sign language bullshit hand signs at me claiming some irrelevant gang that the mob wouldn’t even wipe their ass with. Stupid kid. He could falsify and put up this front if he wanted to but I’d be right there to call his bluff. As he walked towards me I ignored him still smoking my cigarette calmly.

“Ey bruh…”

Great it was guess what I’m saying time. Fuckin ignorant ape. Learn to speak English…or at least attempt to speak in a slang terminology that wasn’t only understood by people of “color” so to say. I glanced towards him looking up from the ground. My piercing cold blue eyes looking like Hitler’s perfect youth stared right through him.

“What the fuck do you want?”

With a quick and snappy reply I wasn’t hesitant to let this fucking kid know I didn’t like him and I hated what he represented. Taken aback by my tone the kid clicked his teeth stepping backwards with his hands up.

“Yo man I didn’t mean no trouble, you think I could get a cigarette off you though?”

Well I should’ve known not only was he a fucking illiterate piece of filth he just so happened to be a beggar too. Oh that’s right EBT doesn’t pay for cigarettes, my mistake. Opening my pack I tossed him a smoke and he tried to hand me a dollar. I looked at him with a disgusted look plastered on my face.

“The FUCK…I don’t want money, especially not from PEOPLE like YOU.”

“Whoa man what you mean PEOPLE like me?”

“I mean it exactly the way it sounded. Now take your ass somewhere else…preferably a porch.”

“Man fuck you!”

Lowering my sunglasses giving him an “are you serious” look I completely removed them before standing face to face with this primate. His oversized nostrils were flaring up and it caused me to chuckle. So much unnecessary bravery being put forth by this simpleton, it was like a comedy act. Surely he had something to prove with his “homies” waiting by the Navi…he wasn’t about to prove shit with me.

“Don’t you EVER…ever speak like that to me. Do you understand me…BOY!?”

Without thinking he swung wildly at me and I ducked out of the way watching him tumble to the ground pants half way down his ass looking like a fool. Lunging up to his feet he rushed towards me and quickly I grabbed the pistol that was tucked in his waistband. As he turned to face me he was staring right down the barrel of his own glock.

“Not so fast.”

I could see the fear in his eyes starting to swell. His biggest fear in life had become a reality. Staring down the barrel of a gun, live and die by the gun right? Stupid fucking uneducated gangsters fighting over turf and shitty turf at that. Needling some sort of sense of relevancy gangster were truly the dregs of society.

“Don’t make any moves, if you give me a reason I’ll end your sad pathetic life right here and now.”

From the distance his homies weren’t paying much attention to what we were doing. Suddenly I had an idea.

“How would you like a job?”

“Me?”

“No the other fuckin piece of shit I’m holding at gunpoint...yes you!”

“Alright then spit it at me B, what’s this job you got for me?”

“Let’s walk and talk shall we? Ace Static by the way…and you are?”

“Call me Ca$h Jackson.”

“Alright Ca$h you ready to make some CASH?”

“I love money…”

With that Ca$h and I strolled down the street as I tucked the gun in my back waistband. He wasn’t getting the pistol back fuck that…it was mine now. He was the perfect candidate for the job I was enlisting. Axle would surely be pleased with this kid.

Unstoppable: [un·stop·pa·ble] adj; That cannot be stopped or surpassed; unbeatable

A schoolyard. Many recesses have taken place on this concrete jungle. Typically a place of bliss. From children running around frolicking with snowball fights and taking advantage of all the parks equipment from the swing set to the jungle gym. But unlike the others this playground is dead. One of the abandon Cleveland Municipal Schools. It’s January in Cleveland so there is a thin trace of snow that lines the ground as the unforgiving wind whips around.

The jungle gym is in the worst shape. A large dome made of bars. Of course, it’s the symbol to scale to the top of that mountain. you’d have to brave the kind of jagged edges and rust that would make any sensible mother fear for tetanus shots. No children are here today. No laughing voices, no snowball fights, this abandoned temple to fun has long been quiet.

We open on a swing set. It’s old, and the paint, if there ever was any, has all flecked off. The rust that permeates the swing set now is the dominating color, a deep, bloody red. One of the swings is hanging on a single chain, the other having either snapped from rust or been destroyed by little children a long time ago. It’s lifeless form is probably symbolism for something, in someone’s mind. The other swing is intact, and contains Ace Static…

The demonic eyes of Ace Static- cold and blue - are focused and calculated, decorated in eyeliner and marred with a streak of black. With hair runs dark with the deepest jet black and is complimented with the blood colored crimson red, perhaps an omen of things to come. A snug fitting “Misfits” Hooded sweatshirt covers his torso as a pair of tattered and torn tighter then usual jeans and Chuck Taylors grace his lower half of “Hollywood Bad Boy” while cloth fingerless gloves grasp onto the rusted steel chains. Gently swaying back and forward.

Ignorance…nothing but ignorance.

Ace Static sways back and forward as he looks up.

Jesus. I can’t stand these ignorant pricks that plague IWF. From Alexander Remington to my opponent this week Alexander Raven. The reason why I hate ignorance. It’s such an acute manner, that ignorance can be utterly deadly in some cases. For example, in this recent case, I have become frustrated as hell arguing with a person whose utter lack of intelligence borders on that of a stoned twelve year old child who still resides in the fourth grade. For weeks now Raven and I have been going back and forward and he keeps on keeping on about trying to compete with me. You see it’s really starting to annoy the fuck out of me. Frustration is beginning to grow and going to our match last week, I assumed I’d gain some solace in breaking him but NO.

Alexander Raven stuck his nose in my business.. He put his fucking nose in my WORLD.

I have NO clue why he was even tried to attack me? Is this some desperate cry for attention? I mean I do understand. No one likes you. You’re nothing. Once your Corey Casey unhooked you from his rising star you dropped faster then an anchor out at sea. I mean it’s a shame but it’s quite obvious who the “Marty Jannetty” of that group was. You are not half the wrestler any member of The Empire is…

Raven on a serious note, how can you be anything in this company then a utter lackey. You WOULDN’T be able to carry the weight of this company on your back. Fuck, you can’t even stand up to for yourself. You have NO BALLS. I know your type Raven. I can already spot it… You see it’s not whether you get knocked down it’s whether you get back up. Raven, I’ve been knocked down but I keep getting up and fight. I fight for what I KNOW is right and I know you. You are the type that just sits there.., Bitching and Complaining like a little girl. You see Raven you are a fucking sheep. You don’t want to think thus why you targeted me last week. It’s because I’m not the same cookie cutter wrestlers like those you’ve encountered before. I make you think and you hate thinking thus why you follow the line. Follow right in line with the other walk behinders. You know what they say about walk behinders right… The view never changes.

You see Raven by attacking me you’ve awoken me once again.. Which just makes me the most dangerous man you’ve stepped foot in the ring against. The frustration which could possibly ensue from this encounter could prove to be very, very dangerous for one Alexander Raven. I mean, normally I tend to hurt people who deserve it… but in this case, I just want to punch the fuck out of something; I don’t care what or whomever it is…

Raven, You are one dimensional. You are not the future, you are nowhere near my level, and my run on sentences are still far superior to anything you can rumble on about.. You are so confident but whenever someone bets against you, your defensives go up and you complain like a child. People lack faith in you because you have never done something new. And you won’t.. Come Rising Monarchy.. I WILL BREAK YOU!!

Give into the pain.

Give into the horror.

Give into...me.

Static pulls himself up and hops off the swing. The chains creak with rust.

May God pity your soul for I am Ace Static and I hope you have all missed me because I am back!

You see. There are champions, contenders, long term main stays and jobbers in every wrestling organization.. It’s an essential need to the said company. In one-way or another some are taken for granted and others are handed the world. Its ridiculous if you look at. You can't have a federation with a bunch of middle class men wrestling for you with none of them having any championship appeal. You can't have a bunch of main event contenders fighting for you either, as their egos will collide at one point or another. You obviously can't have a federation based around jobbers, you wouldn't sell a fucking ticket. But passing the torch is what you need. You need change.. Just like the nation.. Barrack Obama screams change and SO does Ace Static.

You can’t keep the main story floating around the selected few of guys. You see this is where Axle and I met…

UCW

We met in UCW. This is where I was cast aside yet again. Story of my mainstream wrestling career. Axle and I both. We didn’t fit in. Both of us, VERY SIMILAR. We weren’t about backstage politics, there was NO blow-job methods with us. You see I was the foolish one. I got sucked in once again and decided to throw my hat in the big ring again. And what happened? I lost myself. I got no-respect and I FELL into the SAME TRAP AGAIN! I was the ultimate outcast. BUT, I wasn’t the only one to have fallen into this category.

This time it was my good friend Samuel Hessingstock, Here Samuel couldn’t monopolize and put himself over how he felt he needed to be.. Here he couldn’t bully his own workers around and make his name know. Here he couldn’t jam the feeding tube down our throats and force feed us… So here I thought, Samuel was outcasted he felt my pain… maybe he’s changed so I gave him my trust.. he pissed on that trust and I BROKE his back!

So this is when I gave my arch nemesis my trust, but it would go overlooked.. This is were the “infection” grew. When Axle Vengeance and myself met. Right from the bat, I respected him.. He was always a egotistical Hollywood fuck off.. so OBNOXIOUS and simply an asshole. Just like myself. He would belittle women for what? 40 minutes of orgasmic bliss? Sure we all looked similar but that’s where people thought the group was spawned from. Sure he has tattoos and unorthodox attire but, he and I we want one thing and one thing only..total and utter domination over whomever crosses our paths. HFF is a brotherhood and HFF will continue to plague the IWF.

It wouldn’t be the first time…

We’ve joined up on many occasion to get each other’s backs. This match isn’t about testing myself and seeing if I have what it takes to reclaim my moment in the sun. This match is about proving a point. Proving that without HFF around The Empire would be nothing more than a shell of its current self. HFF brings new life to the IWF. We bring ruthlessness and the talent to back it all up. What would this Empire be without Axle Vengeance? NOTHING. Who could carry the flag better than the man that taught me everything I know about this business? Not Phillip Joseph and certainly not Parker Wayde. Come Rising Monarchy I’ll embarrass Alexander Raven and send his ass back home. Axle Vengeance will handle Remington and Wayde and hell Dames will CRUSH everyone in the number one contendership. Things are looking up for this band of misfits and Rising Monarchy we steak our claim as the greatest brotherhood that has ever graced a squared circle. I’ve been gone for a minute and I’m back again. Here to begin the Static Age…sit back relax and enjoy the ride…it’ll be a wild one.

Prepare for WAR Raven because once it’s over you’ll be just about as irrelevant as you were when you first started your professional career. Become my footnote and become my stepping-stone. Once my boot crushes into your temple it’ll be time for you to go NIGHT NIGHT. It’s been fun playing games but Alexander Raven the bell has tolled on your little Cinderella Story. You fooled me once but a las it will be the last time you get one over on Ace Static. I’m a MONSTER and neither you nor anyone in this company can stop me. Mark it down and remember the moment when Ace Static put you down like the wounded dog you are. Pleasant dreams Raven…pleasant dreams.

Ace Static…I’m back and there’s not a thing you can do about. Run and hide the hunt is on. I’m lusting for a massacre. Raven you will quench my thirst with your blood. Nothing can prepare you for this moment and nothing can stop the inevitable. This is my gospel and these are not threats. I never make threats only promises…Axle Vengeance taught me that one. Learn from the best to be the best. I despise you and when I beat you to the point that you’re unidentifiable my point will be made. DEATH, DESTRUCTION, CHAOS, PAIN, ANGER, HATE…it’s a lifestyle…I’m livin it. See you soon Raven. Ace Static has spoken…

END
Back to top Go down

Alexander Raven [vs.] Ace Static
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: