Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sean Libby [vs.] Ashe Corvin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Sean Libby [vs.] Ashe Corvin Empty
PostSubject: Sean Libby [vs.] Ashe Corvin   Sean Libby [vs.] Ashe Corvin I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Sean Libby has something to prove as he goes one on one with the impressive Ashe Corvin!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Sean Libby [vs.] Ashe Corvin   Sean Libby [vs.] Ashe Corvin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:20 pm

One week before

Fort Myers Florida

-The scene opens with the camera looming over Fort Myers slowly moving into a apartment-

-As the camera gets closer the camera shows Sean Libby on the balcony sitting on a leaning chair with a pair of sunglasses jean shorts and no shirt-

???: Hey kid!

-Sean lifts his sun glasses up and looks behind him and when he does he falls with his chair because of his weight on one side-

Sean Libby: Ahhhh ughhh...

-Sean gets up slowly and walks into the apartment-

Sean Libby: Yeah? Yeah Uncle Ned what is it?

Uncle Ned: Some guy was calling the house phone. Said his name was Matt. Looking for you.

Sean Libby: Oh geez. Alright. I'll call him, thanks.

-Sean picks up the phone and dials it-

Sean Libby's Apartment

-Scene turns to Sean's apartment with Sean's roommate Matt reading a Game Insider magazine-

"NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NY-"

-Matt picks up his cell phone-

Matt Bell: Yhello Matt speaking.

Sean Libby: *on the other line* Yeah Matt its me.

-A side bar appears and shows both Sean and Matt talking-

Matt Bell: Yeah hey um. Could you tell me why you made my phone do the Nyan Cat Ringtone?

Sean Libby: Its to help you answer your phone calls Matty.

-Sean's Grin Very Happy-

Matt Bell:... I don't like it.

-Derp-

Matt Bell: I actually wanna throw my phone out the window everytime somebody calls.

Sean Libby: ...You have no personality... *sniff* Sad

-Matt looks to the sidebar of Sean's side-

Matt Bell: Well I need you to come back and fix this for me Sean. I don't know how to get this ringtone off my phone.

Sean Libby: Ehhh I don't know about that Matt. I mean I'm enjoying the weather here, its sunny, its warm, I got a uncle I haven't seen in God knows how long... I got a title over there that I left so you know that I'm there.

-Matt's head grows abnormally big-

Matt Bell: GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE IN FRAMINGHAM SO I CAN LIVE WITH MYSELF WITHOUT LISTENING TO THIS GODDAMN CAT! OR I WILL MARCH DOWN THERE AND MAKE SURE YOU'LL BE IN A HOSPITAL BED FOR LIFE!!

-Matt's head goes back to normal-

-Sean sweats-

Sean Libby:... Okay Buddy... I'll be there in a few days.

Matt Bell: Alright then. I'll be waiting.

-Matt hangs up his phone-

-Sean droops over a table and groans-

Sean Libby: Why can't a guy have some R&R?

-The scene fades to black-

Few days later

Sean Libby's Apartment

-Scene reopens in Sean's apartment with Matt pacing back and forth around a table-

-The door makes a unlocking sound and Sean Libby walks in it closing the door behind him-

Sean Libby: Hey Matt. I'm home. Smile

Matt Bell: Thank God.

-Sean throws his bag on the side as Matt walks to him with his phone and pushes it on Sean's chest-

Matt Bell: Fix it.

Sean Libby: Well hello to you too Neutral

-Matt walks over to the living room table and throws Sean mail-

Matt Bell: From that Rick Christian guy. I think its your next match.

Sean Libby: *sigh* Oh well. Alright I'm gonna see what I can do.

-Sean carries the mail and phone into his room-

2 hours pass

-A opening of Sean's room with him staring into his TV watching a wrestling match-

-The match he is watching is the Ashe Corvin vs Eric Steel match at New Years Evil-

Sean Libby: *whistles* Wow man.

-Sean turns off his TV and walks out of his room with Matt's phone--

Sean Libby: The kid I'm facing is... Amazing. He's quick with his feet and he is sudden at a blink's notice... Very impressive.

Matt Bell: Did you fix my phone?

-Sean puts a foot on a chair and his hand holding his head up-

Sean Libby: If he can beat that Eric Steel guy at a sudden attack like that, I maybe going into one of the most toughest matches of my life.

Matt Bell: Did you fix it or not dude?

-Sean turns to Matt then looks at his title on the wall-

-Sean walks to his title and looks at it-

Sean Libby: Guess Imma have to go all out. I wanna get off this losing streak. And this time you will give me victory.

"Huh? What?"

Sean Libby: You heard me you bastard.

- Matt goes Sean Libby [vs.] Ashe Corvin 33919659 -

-Sean turns to Matt and throws him his phone-

Sean Libby: Yeah I fixed it. Listen I gotta go.

-Sean rips the title off his wall and walks to the door with his bag-

Sean Libby: I gotta do some work Matty. I'll catch ya later.

-Sean leaves the apartment-

-Matt's phone rings "THIS IS SPARTA! THIS IS SPARTA! THIS IS SPARTA! THIS IS SPARTA!"-

Sean Libby [vs.] Ashe Corvin Rageguy_da16a7_865471

END

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: CC told me to post this so here it is.   Sean Libby [vs.] Ashe Corvin I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:55 pm

Prologue: Second time around proves to be tough

Everything seemed to be going in The Empire’s favor going into the pay per view. It was just announced at the last minute that The Empire’s Crown Jewel, Eric Steel will compete for the uprising championship when it would be he that faces Sean Libby and not Ashe Corvin. Two weeks prior to the pay per view, Corey Casey looked into the fact that Eric Steel had defeated the Uprising champion previously. Both parties knew that it would only be a matter of time before the two met in the ring again. Eric Steel will definitely be looking to have lightning strike twice if he beats Libby again, but this time for the title. Eric’s confidence was already riding to a new high so anything could happen between now and the pay per view. Was Eric physically able to compete in not one but two matches in one night? Only one way to find out to be quite honest. These two men were very different but similar at the same time. Can Eric Steel defeat Sean Libby yet again or will Libby find a way to retain his Uprising championship? Tune in to Rising Monarchy This Sunday to find out who will take the championship home.

Scene 001: The Winds of Change

It’s time for a change, IWF… It’s time for a change that will make IWF a better place. You have your champions but are they really truly champions or are they flukes, trying to portray a champion? Incase of you people aren’t getting the memo… I’ll feel you in on a little secret. I took Ashe out. Let’s be honest… No one deserves to be champion more than I do. I am the youngest, the smartest and the quickest wrestler in IWF today. SO when I attacked Ashe it was almost automatic that I enter this match. Tonight, I am wrestling in two matches. The other one is this uprising championship match that I just entered. In case you didn’t realize… The Empire can change pretty much anything they want. Ashe wasn’t fit to be champion. He knows it and I damn well know it. It’s saddening how you people buy into this king of darkness persona. He was in pain and now he’s in the hospital, courtesy of Eric Steel, Golden Prophecy. The Golden Prophecy is going to live up to his name tonight. I’m going to give a star studded performance and beat the living hell out of the Uprising champion. Soon enough, he too will end up just like Ashe Corvin did. It was the most glorious time that I could think of. It’s all about being smart. Corvin wasn’t smart otherwise he would’ve saw me kicking his ass. I would do it all again in a heartbeat if I had a chance.

Sean Libby’s first championship defense is against someone who beat him already. And tonight, I get to make lightning strike twice. Libby won’t walk out of Rising Monarchy as champion. He doesn’t deserve the title. He stole that title away from the clutches of The Empire. The Empire will do anything possible to get that title back where it belongs. I’ve waited an entire month for an opportunity like this. I’m not going to allow myself to get beaten by someone inferior. Eric Steel is not afraid of Sean Libby. Tonight, he will realize who truly has the balls in this match. What I do to him will define what happens after he loses his belt to me. The thing is, I almost feel sorry for him… He won his title a month ago… and he’s about to lose it so quickly… He’s about to become what he fears much and that’s a transitional champion. Tonight that title will be around my waist. I will beat him for it and there’s not a damn thing anybody could do about it. Because at the end of the day… All that matters is that he doesn’t leave the arena as champion when it’s all said and done. I’ve beaten him before. I know I can beat him again and gain what’s rightfully mine. Like it or not, agree with me or not… But you all know that it’s inevitable what happens tonight.

Sean Libby, you will be the former uprising champion. You are a joke and a fluke. No one takes you seriously. It’s pathetic that you’re even a wrestler or that you even call yourself that. You see, I’ve beaten you once already. Tonight will just be the icing on the cake for what takes place. As far as I’m concerned, your title will mean a whole lot more when it’s on me. Tonight, you will not retain your title simply because you can’t beat me. You’ve never beaten me before so why start now. The Empire and myself know what people like you are. You’re the scum of the earth who thinks these people like you. You call yourself crazy but after tonight I guarantee that you won’t even know what the hell crazy is. Sean, your reign as champion will come to an end before it even begins. I’m glad that I’m the one to take that title from you. If you stay champion for a minute longer… Your fans would turn the channel so quick you’ll think to yourself what the fuck just happened? Tonight, it all comes down to this. It comes down to who can win when the pressure’s really on. Tonight I’m going to show how I excel when the pressure’s on. When the dust is settled and I hit you with the Steel Cutter and pin you… Heather Thompson will be announcing me not only as the winner but as the new Uprising champion. Libby, be prepared to be my personal bitch… You don’t have a say in the matter because I’m going to make you one. Good luck tonight… You’re going to need it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean Libby [vs.] Ashe Corvin   Sean Libby [vs.] Ashe Corvin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sean Libby [vs.] Ashe Corvin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insurgency Wrestling Federation :: IWF LIVE :: Pay-Per-View Roleplays-
Jump to: