Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ashe Corvin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ashe Corvin Empty
PostSubject: Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ashe Corvin   Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ashe Corvin I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:54 pm

SINGLES MATCH
Jay Hot Stuff
[vs]
Ashe Corvin

RP MINIMUM: 500 words
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ashe Corvin   Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ashe Corvin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:41 am

==Phase 1: Just another Day.==

"Last week on Battle Grounds."

Jay Hot Stuff is seen making his official debut in typical fashion against his foe that night David Cade. One Desire Driver later and the match was over, the timer read five seconds which was how long the match was. Two seconds were spent with Jay hitting the one shot wonder and the remaining three were spent with the ref counting the pin and less than ten seconds afterwards Jay left the ring. Near two minute entrance following by a five second match with Jay leaving the ring after ten seconds worth of celebration, just enough time to gloat to the crowd who were all expecting him to choke on his first match in the big leagues. Well if this was what so called big leagues has in store for him then chances are Jay is bound for a title shot sooner than originally expected.

Jayson didn't even bother to stop for an interview, instead heading straight for his limo parked near the entrance to the show, he didn't bother to sit around and watch the rest of the show.

He had better things to do with his spare time.

The flight back to Washington D.C was about as boring as Jay expected it to be, the only good thing about it is that he could sit back and watch his favorite shows on the monitor while sipping on some champagne. Jayson never considered himself much of a heavy drinker, that was a trademark of his father, a natural born drinker if he ever saw one who even in his older years is capable of being able to hold his weight in liquor better than most people half his age. Jay hasn't spoken to his old man after the incident with the one director a few months back. After angrily walking off the stage Jay made it straight to his father's company, as it turns out his timing was perfect, his dad sat right there in his big brown leather chair, surrounded by his never ending field of achievements from his many film awards which were either displayed on golden pallets mounted to his wall or incased in clear glass walls on his shelves. His father a mountain of a man himself, about 6, 5 with a heavy build that makes you think he's been pumping iron in the gym. Broad shoulders, large chest that looked puffed out even underneath his business suit. He has almost a husky look to him which goes great with his face: A button nose with a narrow edge, thick bushy eyebrows, slick side burns that angle near his jaw and a full beard and mustache to match.

Jayson recalled the conversation between them, it was the first time in almost two months that the two had any form of communication with his dad busy with work and Jay busy with his career the two don't interact as much as they would have liked. Their conversation started like almost every conversation they had: With his dad telling him how proud he was and then getting straight to the point as to the nature of the visit. He listened carefully as Jayson explained what was going on: The hold set being a mess, the actors looking lost and having no idea what they were doing (he later asked if they did read their scripts and was shocked to find out that most of them didn't even receive one during the rehearsal) and that the director clearly didn't have any sense of direction whatsoever. Jayson didn't even bother to mention the fact that he blew off a 50 million dollar contract just by refusing to star in the film. It's not often an offer like that is made, sure most high caliber actors these days would settle for 30 perhaps even 45 million up front but Jay was offered 50 million and he turn it down......all because the director is a complete idiot.

After getting all that off his chest, his father took a deep sigh, somehow he knew it would come down to this. He was taking a big chance by having his son star in this film, a mistake that he is certain to not repeat again. He then asked about the set where the film was undergoing production, when mentioned the location he nearly jumped back a foot when his father stood straight up and nearly pounded both fists against his hard polished oak desk. From what he was told the film was suppose to be shot somewhere else but instead it was shot in a place that hasn't been used in years and they didn't even bother to clean it up prior to shooting so it would have looked like a cheap B film that never made it to the box office.

It's been almost a month since Jayson had signed over to IWF, so far he doesn't care about the fact that the competition is........somewhat lacking. To him, the only thing that mattered right now was just performing in the ring which was something he had been wanting to do ever since he was released from Dominion Wrestling some four years back. Now he's been given the chance to really cut loose and for the most part just be himself, something that he was forbidden to do while acting.

Arriving at his monster of a mansion, with a front yard nearly half the length of two foot ball fields and a large metal gate surrounding the perimeter, Jay makes his way through the doors with his baggage propped near the living room just so that his servants move in to pick them up and take them to where they need to be. Jayson didn't care for any of that right now, he was tired, he was bored and watching movies was the last only thing on his mind prior to making it home. He had nothing planned tomorrow and so he was left with the only option available: Turn in for the night.

Next morning Jayson was treated to a long hot shower, a morning paper and a plate full of eggs, hash browns, bacon and pancakes. He ate it all slowly and with hardly any hint of interest, the newspaper left unopened and unread, instead he glanced to one of the many tv sets he has hanging on the wall of his mansion and sighs as he listens to the man talking about today's events such as who killed who, what the president is up to as of late, the next election, weather reports, Jayson was half listening but for the most part was just drifting away, almost falling asleep till his phone goes off. Eger to start his day he answers the call and it's from his agent, regarding an audition for a role in a new movie. After his incident Jayson isn't too keen on doing any more movies any time soon, instead wanting to invest more on his new wrestling career. He made that clear to his agent yet in spite of that he insisted that Jayson could at the very least show up for the audition, saying that he would be confisated in advance for the trouble. Jayson with a heavy sigh reluctantly agreed and asked for the directions. After writing the information down on a notepad, Jayson went to get dressed. Seeing that it's an audition Jayson didn't care too much for being fancy, instead he went for a more subtle look.

==Phase 2: Play it by ear.==

As mentioned before, there were better things that Jayson could have done with his spare time, showing up for an audition wasn't one of them.

Arriving alongside with five others each waiting for their moment of fame, in comes Jayson clad in his dark green overcoat and leather jeans with a chain attached to the pocket.

The audition was just a test to Jayson's patience, ever since signing to IWF Jay had less and less interest in continuing his movie career and nowhere was that more evident in his performance at the audition. Barely taking any time to read his lines, hardly putting forth the energy or the emotional aspect. The people observing him frown in retrospect, they were well informed of this man, a person who has won many academy awards and thus expected much more from him then what they were getting. Didn't much matter as the others were as invested in their performances as he was, only they made the effort where as Jay didn't which clearly shows the level of experience between him the rest of the actors. Jayson has been doing this for many years and seems to have a natural talent for acting, so much so that he could say his lines in his sleep and it would make for a better performance than any typical person doing the exact same thing. Regardless the people observing the audition dismissed Jayson afterwards and as promised he was paid for his trouble. Jayson didn't care too much about the money, it was more of being a complete showoff as he smirked at the other actors who looked at him with anger and envy in their expressions. He feed off their energy, happy in the comfort that even though they tried so hard with their parts, it didn't amount to anything that Jay did..........and he didn't even so much as bat an eyelash when he gave his weak performance.

However Jayson could only enjoy the moment for so long, other factors grab his attention, no sooner did he leave that he received another call on his phone, this time from an assistant who is working with him in IWF. Turns out someone has a keen interest in Jayson which he finds flattering but his amusement died as quickly as it rose. However he figured he might as well humor himself and met this person face to face, anything is better than staying in this mediocre place filled with losers.

==Phase 3: Pay the devil his due.==

Jayson just couldn't stay in one place for very long.

It's become something of a mental habit of his, the attention span growing shorter and shorter as the years went by. Now it's gotten to the point where even a standard rave would bore him to tears in a matter of moments. As such he's always on the move, going from place to place, making money hand on hand not that he ever needed it. Money was never a necessity, instead it was just a means of doing something just to get something and even then Jayson was almost never satisfied. Hence way he's been known to be a party animal, mostly just a way to escape his boring life at home while also serving as a means to just sit back and enjoy himself, holding onto to every moment because once it's over it's back to the same old crap.

However this trip was for neither for pleasure or entertainment, but rather as a business method. His father's blood runs deep in the veins, always making assets where ever you go because you never know when you need to call in a favor, and there's only so many people you can trust to hold their end of the deal.

Meeting this man near where the next Battle Grounds is located would seem like whoever he is has hold Jayson's interests as an athlete at best. Perhaps hoping to become a manager of sorts, lord knows that is all Jayson really needs now, just someone to leech off his success as a means to save face. However there's a benefit to having a human shield be your mouthpiece, there's only so many times that you can remind everyone just how good you really are.......there's also the case of the human shield, same idea as a condom: Better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.

Arriving at the entrance where he was told to meet, Jayson exited out of the car he was in being flanked by five armed guards who move in front as a sea of news reporters come in. Jayson puts his shades on in advance, a wise choice as he's showered with a never ending stream of flashing lights from the cameras. Microphones shoved near his face, Jayson with the help of his guards was able to push through the increasing number of suits who all just want a taste of the latest scoop and Jayson, the rising star of IWF is the next big thing on their lists of most talked about topics.

Finally entering the building, the guards blocked off the entrance as the pounding from the reports echoes from within, Jayson pays no mind, his mind in a different place. Removing the shades to allow himself a better view, he took a moment to survey the area, this place would later be where the show would air and Jayson is already aware of his next victim, the returning Ashe Corvin who came back in a big way with a win last week. Seeing how Jayson didn't bother to watch the rest of the show after his match the week before, he had no means of preparation, a flaw that will no doubt come back to bite him in the ass unless he can fix that mistake before the match starts. Perhaps this man whom he's meeting with can assist to that regard, if he's working for IWF he must have connections, those connections could be the very thing that Jayson needs to take to the next level.

The doors open as a woman in a blue dress walks out to greet him, after exchanging welcomes he steps inside. The door slams on the other end and talks are muffled, whatever is being discussed can be left to anyone's imagination.

==Phase 4: Know thy foe.==

Jayson never admitted out loud but he's become fond of doing his homework when it came to facing his foes. If they show to be worth the trouble that is. Jayson had only been on Battle Grounds for a week and his match was just a complete joke in contrast to that of Ashe who took on two other who from their appearance seem like seasoned fighters though they certainly lack in style as well as substance. At least they actually put up a fight against Ashe unlike Jay's opponent last week who not only fell for the simplest trick in the book but showed to have no backbone at all, being pinned after one move. Ashe on the other hand has showed to possess some level of skill even though upon looking at his other matches, Ashe seems to be just above average at best. To say that his return makes him more of a legit threat would be a stretch, after all Jayson himself in the years he's spent wrestling he's seen many guys make their return after being gone for such a long period of time. Some made the most of their return while others fizzled out the moment they set foot in the ring. It might be too soon for Jayson but he's regardless not taking any chances, he's determined to make an example out of this man, much like he did with David Cade the week before. However he knew very well that he would have to change things up a bit, which doesn't faze him the slightest. Jayson always liked to mix it up every now and then, just for the sake of being amused less he grows bored of the prattle.

After watching the videos of Ashe's matches on his laptop, Jayson took the moment to lean back in his chair, a big smile forming in his face. This week couldn't come any sooner, the thrill of humiliating some big shot seems all so tempting and yet the day isn't over yet. Within the next 24 hours or so Jayson would have to take the plane straight back to Philadelphia, only he wasn't expecting a five second beat down but rather a true testament to his skill. However he is sure to be at the very most severely disappointed.

Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ashe Corvin Fandango1_zps2b830910

Scene opens to Jay Hot Stuff taping his gloves as he smirks towards the camera, indeed the feeling in the air is something as Jay Hot Stuff finishes what he's doing and takes a moment to let the moment hang itself before dropping the bomb shell.

Jay Hot Stuff
So last week on my debut I set out to do exactly what I said I would do. I said I would humiliate David Cade, that's exactly what I did, I said I would make it long and painful for him, that's exactly what occur. Sure the match was about five seconds long but for him it's the longest five seconds of his entire life as I came, saw and ultimately conquered while I left David sobbing like a little school girl. Well that's one down and now we move from the typical loser to the next link up in the food chain. That said the returning self proclaim "King of Darkness" himself Ashe Corvin.

He frowns as he mouths the words "King of Darkness" and snickers a bit before he collects himself and resumes talking.

Jay Hot Stuff
Yeah.....king.........right well your majesty I hate to break it to ya but the middle ages has long since died and this here is the start of a new generation. Unlike those morons you took on last week, you'll find that I'm something else entirely. I mean shit I didn't even get the chance to show off any of my skills, I'm just that damn good. You can't say anything about me that hasn't already been said before. Talk about my movie career, talk about my run in Underground, when I fight seriously, you know I'm playing for keeps and let's talk about your career here in IWF since you seem to like playing down others just for the sake of saving face. You've only had one title in your entire career here in IWF, and you didn't even hold it for like ten seconds, in fact it was taken from you the very moment you won it and afterwards you just......vanish never to be seen or heard from again. Then many months pass by and lo and behold you arrive and you think that just because you came back from god knows where that your entitled to the belt that you just lost some months ago, crying about it because you never lost it. Well if you never lost it then you would still be champion right? Grow the fuck up dude, this isn't no charity. No one is going to give you a hand out, and no one is going to be carrying your dead weight across this federation. Only the strong and the smart get to ride this train and the rest need to take a back seat and let worthy talent like myself have their well earned moment to shine. Yeah Ashe I'm saying that I'm better than you and I won't just prove it, I'll straight up show it. You won't be able to get a so much as a look in, I'll be dancing circles around you while you're trying to get your head out of your ass. Meanwhile I'll be bending you in so many ways, an arm lock here, a choke hold there. You wont be having a fun time at all. Sure you might last longer than that David guy, but much like him you'll end up humiliated and ruined just like him. Your long awaited return, crushed by the new guy who is making waves while his colleagues back at the Underground are chasing their tails figuring out why they ain't on the main roster yet.

He just laughs at that and resumes talking.

Jay Hot Stuff
Should I fear you? I mean between you and the preaching hillbilly I don't know who is more annoying. I'm personally sick of all this "dark" and "light" shit I mean I hear enough of it in rehearsals so spare me your "darkness" speech because if it's as cheesy as that shit you were spewing last week, then I hope for your sake you wont mind having you jaw wired shut because I'll personally bash your teeth in and make you swallow the fragments. Then I'll give you a whole new meaning to the term eternal darkness.

He then throws a fist that connects to the camera and it fades out, leaving nothing but blackness

Last edited by JayHStuff on Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashe Corvin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

PostSubject: Re: Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ashe Corvin   Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ashe Corvin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:55 am

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche

An old dilapidated house, the sun is setting in the distance and a fog is slowly creeping over the ground. In the distance a wolf howls and a murder of crows flies from the nearby trees. The camera man pans around looking through the camera to use its light as the sunlight slowly fades into the unforgiving darkness. Sounds from the creatures of the night fill the air as the door slowly swings open with a screech like that of nails on a chalkboard. The interior of the house looks like it belongs to a house in Beverly Hills. The whole is lit only by candle light. A door stands ajar. Ashe Corvin is sitting in a dark room. He is at a table where a long candle sits. He is sitting in front of an open book. He takes a quill feather pen from an ink well and starts to write.

“Over the years, the Crusader has had many admirers, some welcome, some not. this is a story, from early 1998, of one who, at first, looked to be a welcome edition to the Crusader's life, only to later reveal herself as being one of the most disturbed individuals, he has ever known...”

~~~

It all started in late January, at a Barnes & Noble party that had gone horribly wrong. After the transsexual had stripped to 'Barbie Girl,' things just went downhill, eventually the police being called, forcing me and a group of my friends to go to one of their apartments.

I was new to the city at the time and didn't really know anybody except a few other fellow transplanted Los Angelers, so I went with these people to the apartment. There was a girl hanging with us at the time, A, a beautiful bald girl, who was my first New York crush. Bisexual, smart, and attractive, she would've been a great person to know, not to mention the fact that she kept talking about someplace or the other called Mother, that I had yet to experience. Yes, A would've been a fine first Los Angeles girlfriend if not for the fact that she was currently seeing another one of my friends, B. I had no idea of this at the time, and upon seeing them all over each other at the apartment gathering, I decided to excuse myself, muttering angrily to myself about her and her new boyfriend, being I was a little bit on the drunk side.

It didn't matter, though, because soon, I was to meet someone new. Someone who I would never forget, simply because of her rather unusual...shall we say...behaviors...

Slowly stomping my way down the stairs at the west 4th street stop, a girl and her friend followed me down the stairs. Her friend was very much overweight, so I didn't pay much attention to her, but the other circle, who shall now be known as C, was very cute, if not a bit irritated at the time. Struck by how much she looked like my friend, Eryka, I decided to approach her in the way only a man who is tipsy would, with a bad line.

Almost on cue, she said to her friend, "Goddamn, I’m fucking freezing!"

"Hello, fucking freezing," I said, turning to her suddenly, "my name is Ashe."

She seemed amused by my wit and turned to me, smiling, her face very Italian looking, her eyes a dark, piercing brown, her hair black and cut short, very much like Eryka's had been when she and I went through our initial bonding phase.

"Hello. My name's C."

"C? I thought you said your name was fucking freezing? You lied to me!"

By this point, I had charmed my way into a conversation, the two of us going down to the downtown section, where the B, D, Q, and F would leave from.

"You're funny," she told me, before, very bluntly, and I have to say, to this day, I greatly respected the deliberateness of the question, "single?"

"Yup," I said, her face lighting up.

From there, we alternately flirted and talked about our lives to each other, seeming to hit it off very well. She had, apparently, JUST broken up with her boyfriend at the Bank (for you out-of-towners, a pretty well-known goth club in Los Angeles at the time), and with my having seen the object of my affections hook up with my friend, it looked like the timing had been perfect for the both of us.

A few days later, we hung out, just kinda walking around the city together and talking, before ending up at (strangely enough, another closed-down New York club) Coney Island High, watching some horrible grunge band show just why the scene was dying. I remember watching the singer, completely devoid of stage presence or charisma, do his best anti-rock star, not even looking at the crowd as he hid behind the microphone stand from an audience that shrunk during their performance to seven people, including C and I.

We kissed that night, but nothing really big. Just some normal fooling around between your average horny young adults. things sounded like they would turn out well.

The next time we met was that Saturday, when we went to the Bank together and, basically, spent the entire time fooling around on the couches, watching OTHER people dance. I was but a baby to the goth scene then, as Los Angeles wasn't exactly known for a huge thriving scene, and so I didn't dance. Once again, that is a story for another time, though.

Anyway, this evening went so well that she told me next time, she wanted me to come back to her place for the night, her period being the only thing stopping her from taking me back tonight. And about three or four days, later, I went to her place...

She had expressed interest in watching the movie Spawn, so I rented it along with something else I can't quite remember. I know I was uneasy renting video tapes of movies I had already seen (I know this is strange, but it's just one of my quirks, I guess), but since she was interested in it...

And so, a promising night began. I was with an attractive girl who I had grown to really like, I was spending the night, and we had a bunch of videos to watch for the next day. I didn't have work the next day, I remember for certain because...well, we'll get to that...

Anyway, we get to her place and things start taking a disastrous turn for the worse. You see, not only did she have tons of cats, an animal I don't particularly hate, but am highly allergic to, none of them were fixed, so the house smelled...badly! Not only that, but if one of her female cats had gotten knocked up, she took to taking the cats in herself, resulting in there being, at least, a dozen cats running around the place, hair being all over, and me struggling not to break out in a horrible allergic reaction.

This, of course, I decided I would overlook, saint that I am, as she mentioned she had a tape of the latest MTV music awards, where Marilyn Manson had performed 'The Beautiful People.' I asked if I could see it, but she started going on about how it upset her.

Upset her? How?

"Because," she said, "he was going on about heaven being filled with assholes and I'm not into that kinda shit! That's fucking awful! You don't say shit like that! He's a fucking asshole!"

I was unaware of her apparent fervent Christianity and found myself somewhat confused. she then proceeded to show me a letter she had written to him in reaction to his MTV appearance.

The letter itself, poorly written and filled with rage, was a highly amusing rant about how he wouldn't be going to heaven anyway, because he was "into all that Anti-Christ shit" and how he was going to burn in hell forever. besides this, the letter also contained a suggestion that then-guitarist Zim Zum change his name to ohwhatagooseiam. A joke I still, to this day, do not understand, despite her being very proud of that particular line. She then proceeded to brag about how she had sent him the letter and how she wondered how pissed off he was gonna get upon reading it. I informed her that he would, in all likelihood, never read it, and his assistants would probably just toss it in the trash. This seemed to upset her.

Okay, this was getting bad, cat spray everywhere, obsessive letters to Marilyn Manson...maybe the movie could fix things!

I calmed her down and put in Spawn, only to discover she did something that I hate more than almost anything else in the world (I hate Christians and lateness just a little bit more)...she talked, nonstop, during the tape. And it wasn't even the somewhat forgivable crime of talking about the movie or asking me what were various characters motivations for doing this or that. That is something I hate, but I can forgive. No, this was talking having NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH THE MOVIE! You know, the kind where you're watching a film and someone starts saying, 'you know, the other day I was walking across the street and I looked down and I saw a Lincoln head coin and then I...'

And worse, she expected me to talk back! I explained to her, quite clearly, that I was unhappy with paying money for a movie we weren't going to watch, which had her quiet for all of two minutes, before IT STARTED AGAIN! At a certain point, I just focused on tuning her out completely and just saying, 'yeah' or 'uh huh' every time she'd pause.

So, this was a disaster of a night, an event showing that, yes, indeed, I AM worthy of sainthood, no matter what the Christians may tell you!

But the night didn't end there. No, you see, no matter how turned off I am, I am still a male, and if there is the potential of intercourse with an attractive young lady at the end of a journey, no matter how unpleasant that journey may be, I will most likely embark upon it.

So, after the hell that was the movie ended, we went back up to her room, and immediately started going at it with each other. Fondling, caressing, kissing, the whole horror of the night up until this point was gone from my mind. I could put up with any of that crap as long as things could turn out this way...or so I thought...

You see, as we got more into it, I took off her pants and was immediately struck by two horrifying, irremediable factors.

Her, shall we say, intimate areas, appeared to have not seen a razor since she had first reached puberty. These hairs were gross and long! Ewwwwwwwww...

Worse...you see, I rather enjoy the taste of a woman. Most women are rather pleasant to taste, to smell, to be with. C...well, C, I could smell from her chest, and it was AWFUL! That infamous fish smell you wish hear so much about but hope you never run into yourself...

As you can imagine, at this point, any arousal I had been experiencing earlier in the evening had disappeared. Now, I had this poorly groomed, awful smelling girl with obvious mental problems on top of me, very excited, and about to open my pants. what could I do?!? how could I get myself out this?!?

...I wouldn't be the Crusader if I wasn't as clever as I am...

I suddenly had an idea. I grabbed her hands and stopped her, abruptly, she wondering what was wrong, to which, I gave her a longing look, and a weak half-smile, before giving my Oscar winning performance...

"C," I said, "This isn't right."

"What? What isn't?"

"This. Me and you."

"Why?"

"Because...because I realized that I haven't known you for very long. We've only known each other for about a week and a half and here we are, already, me fucking you. I...I barely know you."

"I know, but it's okay."

"No, it's not okay! You're a really cool person and there's nothing more I would like to do than fuck you right here and now, but I, I don't know, I...I just don't want you to think that I'm using you for sex, that's all."

"No, I want to."

"And so do I, but, you know what, if we wait till we know each other a little bit better, than when we finally do it, it will be so amazing! It won't just be a fuck, it'll be out and out making love!"

She was touched, this big, flattered smile crossed her lips, "OH MY GOD! You are so sweet!"

"I know...now, let's just put your pants back on and then we'll just lie here and hold each other and...talk."

Yes, kiddies, I lied through my teeth, but that was because this girl obviously had problems I wasn't willing to deal with at the time and I figured if I could hold her off, I could just avoid fucking her altogether.

So, we held each other and talked. I think I dozed off after ten or fifteen minutes, as she wasn't that brilliant of a conversationalist. I remember, Valentine's day being the upcoming weekend, she actually handed me a list of things she wanted for it, but that rudeness was ignored, as I only had to be there a few more hours. The nightmare would be over soon, I told myself, only to wake up with her WRAPPED around me like a vine, rendering me unable to move from the waist down. She had clung to me like if she let go, she would die, and, worse, she appeared to be having some sort of nightmares that made her cry out in her sleep and hold me even tighter.

Few things frighten me. This did.

So, I reached over to my pager and set the alarm on it for 7AM. With her wrapped around me so tightly, she would be woken up by it too, I could explain I suddenly remembered I had work, and I could still get out of there safely.

Seven o'clock came and everything went according to plan. Well, almost. you see, I woke up at seven, along with her, and I then explained to her that I had to go now, but I would call her as soon as I could, so we could hang again (preferably, in some safe place where there would be no chance for us to ever get physical again with each other).

"Why do you have to go? I thought we were going to spend the whole day together!" She asked, looking very upset.

"Because I told you, I have work!" I said.

With that, she started to cry! And not simple disappointment weeping. This was all-out my husband of 50 years has decided to leave me crying!

At that point, I had had enough. This girl had only known me a total of three days and she was acting like this! Obviously, she had problems way bigger than I could ever handle and staying there any longer would've made things just get worse, so I left. I was free!

I took my ID photo that day, a fact that always amuses me, as I look like a man who just escaped from the very maw of hell in the picture. The rest of the day, I spent glad to be away from there.

And you'd think that would have been the end of it...

But it wasn't...

The next day at work, my beeper went off, and, seeing it was her, I had planned on giving her a call later on to hold her off for a bit...but then, a little while later, it went off again! And yes, it was her...

This happened a few more times in the day, and the day after, and the day after that. In other words, she would proceeded to beep me SEVEN TIMES A DAY, EVERYDAY, FOR THREE MONTHS! And it's not like I ever called back, either! I wanted nothing to do with her ever again! And this scary obsessive behavior made me totally convinced I was 100% right to have gotten away from her when I did.

As I said, eventually, she stopped calling, having either gotten the hint, or having found someone else to leech onto.

I know it was the later, actually, for two years later, I was at Downtime, when who do I happen to run into? Yup! She grabbed me and hugged me like I was a teddy bear she had lost years ago and just found under the bed! She was so happy to see me. I played it cool, not wanting to lead her on at all...until...

She introduced me to her new boyfriend, a mousy little guy who looked like he totally didn't fit in at the club. She pointed me out to him and then went on for a good five minutes as to how good looking I was and how we 'almost went out' (YIKES!) and then told me that if I wanted to come back to her place tonight, it'd be cool, AND HER BOYFRIEND COULD SLEEP ON THE COUCH!

I must admit, I was tempted, as I saw how much she castrated this little man and yet, still lusted after me...

If it had been anybody else, I would've gone for it. And requested that the boyfriend watch.

But, the memory of that night will haunt me forever, so I gave her a kiss long enough and deep enough to make her boyfriend realize who she really wanted and then politely declined. She looked happy. He looked defeated. and everybody was happy. I had had enough of that Jerry Springer moment.

Although, I must admit...even though that was my last time with her...with other equally obsessive or frightening people, I haven't acted as intelligently...

...but we have all the time in world to discuss those incidents...

~~~
Listen the fuck up!

“What. Did.. I. Say? Tolly put up a decent effort. But what can I say? He was in the ring with me. Did he ever stand a chance to win? Not really. But I did do what I said I was going to do, I won. I was the returning star that got the spotlight in our match. And what happens this week? I'm stuck curtain jerking with the new kid. Oh well, if the front office wants to throw this kid to the sharks then who am I to complain?

“Look at some of my old tapes kid, do some research. It would be the only way you could hope to stand a chance. You need to be able to get into my head and think like I do. You need to be able to anticipate what I am going to do and counter it. But is that something you really want, to be in my head? Would you really want to think like I do? Like a Monster?! No of course you don't, that would ruin your perfect narcissistic perception of yourself. Wouldn't it, Jay?”

Buy the Ticket.

“Come on Jay, you think you're such hot shit don't you? Then lets see if that arrogant ass of yours has what it takes. Can you get inside the head of a monster? Would you? You better git inside my head, Jay. You need to. Stare into these eyes, Jay. Stare and see if they are a window to my soul. But be careful, Jay, you might not like what you see.

“You might just see your ass get dropped in the middle of that ring and be down for those precious three seconds. I know you are used to doing things on your knees, but this one time, it'll be better for you. Hell, people I have beaten have actually had their careers take off after. Some said it was eye opening to get their asses whipped that badly. Kinda made 'em see the light and realize how shitty they actually were. Just you watch, Tolly's probably gonna take off soon.”

Take the Ride.

“Truth is, pretty boy, you don't have what it takes. You couldn't beat me on your best day and my worst one. You will be just another blip on the screen. Just some random background walk on part in the on going story that is Ashe Corvin. You see, Jay, there is just no chance for you. In experience alone I out do you by damn near triple. That in and of itself shows your small chances.

“There there is the fact that I have far for titles to show for my effort than you do. Not only in IWF but my career. I have held every belt imaginable. Hardcore, World, Television, Tag. You name it I have held it. I've one tournaments. I've been a hall of fame member. I have been crowned the best of a federation through a tournament, while I was undefeated as their World Champion.”

Better. Than. You.

“This IWF Chapter of my career will be nothing but the same for me. I will rise up to the top and dominate. It is just what I do, Jay. I'm better than people. And I am damn sure Better than you. But keep on thinking that you're some hot piece of shit. Go ahead, doesn't hurt for people to day dream. Increases their imagination and though process. And I can assure you, you need some help in the 'brains' department.

“I will not only beat you, jay, but like I told Tolly I will destroy you. Your Body, your mind, and even your soul. You will never be the same after I beat you. You shall cower in fear at the mere mention of my name. Will you be able to handle that sort of fear, Jay? Can that small, infantile brain wrap itself around that kind of idea? Natural, primal fear? Fear that is so overwhelming that it will haunt your every moment, both waking and sleeping?

“That is something very few people can handle. Most it would just drive insane. Left to spend their days sitting in a padding room, with one of those self love jackets. Sitting there, in a medically induced haze, staring blankly at a wall, drooling like Niagara Falls. Believe me, my brother was locked in one of those places for a few years. It's almost sad to see those like I described. But then again who is there to blame but themselves? They obviously thought they could handle something only to be proven, tragically, so wrong.

“Your time is coming, Jay. It is coming and there is nothing you can do. Well, you can just avoid all the problems and give up. No shame in admitting you are in over your head. It's a sign of wisdom. How does that old saying go, run away and live to fight another day? Something like that yeah? Well, you might want to heed those words, Jay. You might just want to run away so you can face someone else next time.

“Jay let me end with this. Think what you like about me. It doesn't matter. Why? Because I do what I do regardless if people believe what I say or not. If you believe it then good, you know what you are in for and therefore are more prepared. But if you don't believe that is when you will fall the hardest. That is when the punishment is greatest. Simply for the fact that you weren't prepared. Say a little prayer, Jay. Just one like you were when you were a kid. To hold back the demons and evil things. To hold back, the Darkness. Because in the end that is what everyone fears. Weather they admit it or not, they do. Simply for the fact that they have no idea what lurks in it. Say that prayer, Jay, and hope against hope that you survive.”

“In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ashe Corvin   Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ashe Corvin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jay Hot Stuff [vs] Ashe Corvin
Page 1 of 1