Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin Empty
PostSubject: Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin   Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Double Debut time!!!! RP here lads!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin   Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:48 am

Scene 001: New Beginnings

A company that obviously had a very established history was about to embark on their newest star. That was the key phrase that could potentially be coined around. The newest star, Eric Steel was to be given an opportunity. It was his time to see what he could make of it. The cameras were rolling onto the outside. The sky was dark, thundering and it was raining. Eric Steel was shown, sitting on a stool in the middle of a dark alley. He had on a black hoodie, and his wrestling tights. A microphone was set over him so that the world could hear him speak. He had been silent since he entered IWF. He wanted his voice to be heard. Eric looked into the camera with a serious look on his face. He parted his lips as he crossed his arms against his chest. Eric took a deep breath as he began to speak momentarily.

’The Golden Prophecy’ Eric Steel
“The world has just got better… Tonight marks the very first time I step on Insurgency Wrestling Federation. You know, as a kid I dreamed about being a wrestler… Hell, I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one that dreamed that but… the thing is. I don’t care about everyone else. When I was growing up, I knew I’d eventually excel at anythimg that I did, and that oddly enough included wrestling. Let me get to the point, enough with the small talk. I’m here to excel, and excel I will do. Tonight might be my first match here but I assure you that I am no rookie. I’ve been doing this for four years, and to be honest I haven’t looked back. But to all of you fans watching right now, I suggest you keep a very close eye. What you see, just might be a little too horrifying for you. But will it? Truthfully, that’s for you to decide. Quite frankly, I don’t particularly care but I do know this. After tonight, and everything is said and done we will Eric Steel becomes victorious. You people will realize where greatness lies. Greatness lies within the Golden Prophecy, Eric Steel.”

Eric smirked as he continued to look at the camera. He tilted his head slightly as he parted his lips. He cleared his throat, taking a deep breath. It wasn’t long before he decided to speak yet again.

“Some say greatness doesn’t come overnight… Well, that would be true if your name isn’t Eric Steel. You see, I may have not proven myself to this company yet but I’m confident that IWF made a wise decision in acquiring me to be their newest and most important star. You see, the thing is that everyone has an opinion and everyone has their own facts they throw out. I have a fact or two of my own. Fact number one, I will be the most dominant wrestler this company has ever seen. Fact number two, I am a future world champion. Fact number three, well it’s simple. Every moron in the damn locker room will realize that I’m their worse nightmare. They’ll like it, know it and they’ll learn to live with it. Tonight, I plan to set an example… Everyone will see my true potential. No one knows how talented I really am. No one knows that I’m not just all talk… Well tonight, they will find out that talk or no all talk… I’m to legit to quit, which means I’m as talented as they come. These ugly Americans don’t know who they’re dealing with but I guarantee you that they’re about to find out. Everyone will learn that there’s not a man or woman alive that can handle what I have to offer.”

Eric Steel could feel his confidence boosting up to a new high. A smirk clearly appeared upon his face as he found pleasure in what he said. He chuckled lightly, while he just began to think. He parted his lips as he proceeded to think. It didn’t take him long to utter out the words in which he wanted to speak.

“You Americans watching at home disgust me… All you do is sit on your ass, eating sweets and playing video games. But the truth is you’re just jealous because I define what it means to be a hard worker. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never seen me wrestle for yourselves, but I mean wrestlers as a whole. You’ll never realize what we have to go through week in and week out. You’ll never understand it. All you do is sit on your ass, eat and watch us destroy ourselves each and every week. Why? Because you enjoy it, you get the thrill off of it. But let me ask you a question…? Will your so called thrill be the cause of your heartattack? Yeah, I thought I’d get your attention. You people disgust me, and you make me sick. I don’t understand how anyone in their right mind would want to come out to the ring on a regular basis only to wrestle for the likes of people who just don’t understand. When you get off your fat asses and actually work for a change, then maybe you’ll find out what a hard work really is. And fun fact, minimum wage HARDLY counts as hard work. Just face reality, you people know damn well I’m right. It’s probably marked right on your fat faces.”

Eric Steel felt the intensity just fuming. His confidence was going through the roof, and it was obviously seen. He adjusted himself on the stool, preparing himself. He crossed his arms as he pressed his lips together. He then proceeded yet again to speak.

“So they call this match a double debut because they put me up against someone who’s also debuting… Who the hell is this guy first of all? I’ve never even heard of him to be perfectly honest with you. Management is already wasting my precious time and my time is not valuable to waste. They give me this nobody, well let’s get real, to me he’s a nobody. They say that he’s some legend just because he has won titles, and that he has 12 years of experience under his belt…. Well, from what I know… titles in other no named companies do not matter to me. They may matter to other people, but I could care less about that. All I care about is making an impact. Tonight I will do that when I beat Ashe Corvin. Ashe Corvin’s last name should be coffin because after I’m done with him… Well he’s going to need to be put in one. He probably think he’s so much better than me. Well, let me assure you… I will prove to be the better man tonight. Nothing matters tonight except for me to begin my journey to where I already belong, and that’s championship glory. Let’s face facts, it’s only a matter of time before I get there anyway. Might as well send me there now.”

Eric Steel stood up from his stool, pushing it to the side. He walked up closer to the camera, positioning himself calmly. He parted his lips as he carefully began to speak.

“Ashe Corvin, it looks like today is your lucky day. You have the chance to face me. Tonight, I will inform you this… Only one of us will come out the winner and make an impact with our debuts tonight. One of us will celebrate tonight, but you… you won’t be one of them… You’re American… and from the worse state possible, and even a more terrible city… Los Angeles, California… What woman did you have to bang to get to that point huh? Actually it doesn’t matter because then you have to count your right and your left hand. Let’s be honest here…. You know you can’t win. As far as I’m considered you’re way out of your league. From what I’m gathering I’m 8 years younger than you, which means I’m faster, quicker, more well rounded and more skilled than you could even imagine. Don’t underestimate me, because that could potentially be your down fall… And when you fall flat on your face, you won’t have anyone to blame but yourself. When the dust settles, and the time draws near we will find out who the better man is. His name will be called, “The Golden Prophecy” Eric Steel… Tonight Ashe Corvin, I’m not the one to mess with. You mess with me, you won’t know what hit you. Tonight, at the end of the day… All that matter is… I become victorious. I will make you my personal bitch, consider this a warning.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin   Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:27 am

Ashe Corvin

That name has stood for many things over the long years of his career. He has been the defender of the good and just, he has been the devil's right hand man. He has been from the top to the bottom and every stop in between. Older Brother, role model, husband, father, ass hole, egomaniac, all names that have fit Corvin at one point or another.

If you could ask any of his former opponents, and even some of his former partners, what kind of man Ashe Corvin is you would get the same response from ever one of them. He is an asshole. So why would anyone in their right mind want to hire this guy?

Simple. The man is one of the most talented superstars in the world today. But don't just take our word for it. See for yourself.

~~~

OTK slowly got to his feet as Corvin patiently waited on the apron. As soon as Dean was vertical, Corvin shot into the ring with a springboard, however OTK caught Corvin in fireman's carry. He attempted a death valley driver but Corvin landed behind him and shoved him into the ropes. On his return, Corvin went for a back drop but OTK countered it into a front face lock, Corvin rolled out of that and turned it right into his signature rolling cutter.

Roger Steck
"Oh no! The Abyss! Get up OTK!"

Corvin decides not to cover. He waits for OTK to rise again and stalks him. He charges, grabs OTK by the back of the head and sends him face first into the top turnubuckle. OTK staggers back and Corvin seats him on the top rope.

Roger Steck
"I don't like where this is going."

Jerry Tans
"The fans kind of do, apparently."

Roger Steck
"Yes because they are retarded."

The fans are ready to see what Corvin has to offer as he subdues OTK. He then ascends to the top with him, takes a moment to look around and then knees OTK in the face. He then pulls him up and takes him off the top rope with a Decent into Darkness! OTK hits the mat hard and is probably out cold.

Roger Steck
"Corvin is just toying with him now."

OTK rolls out of the ring to recover and then tries to hop over the ring barrier. Two officers approach him and he tries to fight them off. He takes a club to the face and then is rolled into the ring. eWo Security Guard Thomas Force approaches the officers and starts yelling at them, telling them to let his team handle security. In the ring Corvin gets OTK up and plants him with a Via Crusis dead center in the middle of the ring. He then covers.

1...2...3!

~~~

Ashe taunts a bit and pays the price as Dallas knocks his legs out from under him. Ashe hits the mat hard on his face and busts open one set of his stitches. Blood starts to poor from his face as Dallas Star locks him in the Star Chamber. Ashe screams out as Dallas applies more pressure. Ashe is struggling for the ropes. After a few moments locked into the devastating hold Ashe reaches the ropes and the ref calls for a break.

Dallas pulls Ashe up and Ashe catching him with a hard right hand. Ashe winces and shakes his hand. His hand is also no bleeding. Ashe kicks Dallas in the gut and drops him with a DDT. Ashe then picks him up and whips him hard into the corner. Ashe stalks in and lands another kick to Dallas’ gut. Ashe set him up then powerbombs him onto the turnbuckles.
Alex Legacy: He has just ended it!

Ashe pulls Dallas to his feet and places his head between his legs. He hooks his arms under the guy’s arms and then hits him with the Glorifier. He goes for the Pin.

1…2…3!

~~~

As Corvin stepped out the ring, Wallace springboarded back onto the apron and in the process landed a Superman Punch to the head of The Crusader, what a move! Corvin fell to the ringside floor and Wallace followed up with a sick dropkick to the face right as Corvin was rising from the ground. He got back to his feet and greeted the crowd before tossing Corvin back into the ring. Wallace went for the cover, but once again the champion kicked out before 3. Wallace looked over in the corner where the table still lied on the mat. He headed straight for it and set it up near the corner, pointing in the air and getting a huge reaction from the crowd. As he turned his attention back to Corvin, the champion struck him with an enzuiguri, which busted Wallace's nose.

Corvin noticed the table set up in the corner and dragged Wallace towards the corner, setting him up on the top rope. As Corvin looked to his right, the chair lied next to his boot with his blood still on it. He picked it up and hesitated for a moment before slamming it right into Wallace's skull!! The challenger was motionless and nearly hanging from the top rope as Corvin climbed up. Taking a moment, Corvin gave a sly grin before he shocked the crowd by sending Wallace into the table from the top rope with the Glorifier. The crowd is shocked beyond belief as both men lied spreadeagled among the wooden debris in the ring. After a few moments, Ashe Corvin slowly dragged his body towards Wallace and covered him with one arm. Rich Grayson went for the count...1 ...2 ...3 ...4 ...5 ...6 ...7 ...8 ...9 ...10!!!

~~~

Well, whoever would have thought that they would see Ashe Corvin once again lace up his boots and step into a ring? Among those of you who thought I would be back who would have thought it would be in the same place as Alexander Remington?

Not many I bet. But here I am in Insurgency Wrestling. Why here? Why now? Why fucking not?! I have been idle for far to long. I haven't been challenged in a long, LONG time. So here I am. Yes I know Remington is here. I still have unfinished business with him. Hear that Remington, I ain't done with you by damn sight so just keep that one eye open at all times and looking for me. Because I am coming for you.

Now, that being said lets get things started right. Not only is my match a debut for me but for my opponent as well. Can't tell if management is giving me an easy start to safe their talent for later, or that they no they have no talent on the roster other than myself so the just decide to let to newbies fight it out for shits and giggles. Either way it doesn't matter, I will walk all over Canada's newest mistake.

That's right Steel, I'm talking about you. You think that because you are Canadian that makes you better than everyone else?Well, hate to burst your bubble but ninety percent of the stuff that comes from Canada is shit. I mean come on, Bryan Adams, Celine Dion, and lest we forget, the god awful Justin Bieber. Welcome to the Hall of Canadian shit. Yes I know it is over flowing but deal with.

How about you drop your Canadian Superiority act now and save yourself some hassle and a metric fuck ton of humiliation. Just say you are from like, Wisconsin or North Dakota, or some other fucked up Northern state. That might actually be believable as far as the accent goes. Say it with me, baig. Good, now you could pass for a cheese head.

I see what you did with the name thing, Steel. Good one, really was, for a mentally challenged, blind, deaf, mute. Oh, and by the way, I have been locked in a coffin. Didn't stop me that much. But then again you Canadian's aren't really all that tough now are you? Then again free healthcare does mean you don't really have to tough anything out does it? Oh well, at least I'll have an easy first match.

You know Steel, I could honestly care less that you think you will make me your bitch. You know how many times I have heard that? Probably at least twice as many times as you have said that over your short career. So think again son, don't play with the big dogs or you will get bit. Go ahead and think that because you are younger than me that I am not going to kick your ass. You think that you are honestly more skilled than me? You said it yourself, you are eight years younger than me. That means I have been in this business eight years longer than you. What kind of fucked up, bear fucking Canadian logic do you have that makes you think that you have more skill than someone who's career is three times as long as yours?

Honestly, I would love to have someone try and explain how that makes any kind of sense to an intelligent person. But then I have to stop and think, you are from Canada so that is the only explanation I can even begin to comprehend.

Eric Steel, bring all of your talent, your quickness, your youth and hope and pray it is enough to try and even stand a chance against me. Because after our match, Steel, you will realize that gold can't shine in the darkness...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin   Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin
Page 1 of 1