Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos Empty
PostSubject: Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos   Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:53 am

This match up could be a sleeper candidate for match of the night!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos   Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:54 pm

Death is the enemy. I spent 10 years of my life single-mindedly studying, practicing, fighting hand to hand in close quarters to defeat the enemy, to send him back bloodied and humble and I am not going to roll over and surrender.
-Diane Frolov and Andrew Schneider, Northern Exposure, First Snow, 1993

The gibbous moon hangs low in the late night sky. Clouds lazily float by and obscure the light. The sound of footsteps is the only thing disturbing the peaceful night. Slowly out of the darkness materializes a robed and hooded figure. The only thing visible to prove it is a person are the hands. They are held before the figure, the index fingers and thumbs are touching and extended, the rest are clasped together.

He walks slowly through the foggy dark. As if stalking something like Micheal Myers or Jason Voorhees, a slow methodical, and determined pace. He stops suddenly in front of an old tree stump imbedded in the center of it is a ceremonial dagger. He grasps the handle and pulls it out. He holds his empty hand over the stump and cuts an inverted cross into his hand.

“In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti”

He slowly closes his hand letting the blood drip onto the stump. He then jams the dagger back into the stump. He then slowly pulls his hood back. His head is down but the sparse moonlight reflect off of his bald head. He raises his head slowly looking up at the sky. We finally recognize one Ashe Corvin. He takes a deep breath and then chuckles.

“I told you so. I told you, Philip, that you couldn't beat me. That you didn't stand a chance. You even had you butt buddy Eric Steel at ring side to try and help you and you still couldn't get it done. Now you want to sit and call me a nobody? Did I cause you THAT much brain damage when I dropped you with the Decent into Darkness? If I did, oh well, guess you just aren't tough enough. Maybe you should step out of this sport. I beat you down and put you in your place. Just like I did to Eric Steel at New Years Evil. And now, after I destroy one Ryan Apollos, I will move on to destroy that joke of a champion Sean Libby and claim my rightful place as a Champion. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

“Ryan Apollos, once again we have to meet in that ring. Once again fate as drawn our cards together, so to speak. Last time it was in that god awfull fatal four way. Neither of us came out on top, but that was what was meant to happen. Now, weeks later we meet again. One on one. Do you think you can handle me, Apollos? I know you are used to beating those no name losers, namely half of the IWF roster. But I am not like them. I hope you learned at least that much last time we met.

“This time you will. This time you will learn the hardest lesson of all. What is that you ask? It's simple, you do NOT cross me, the King of Darkness. I am done playing nice, I am done taking pity on the lowly retards that call themselves superstars. But, then again, every business has its share of Affirmative action. Even the mentally handicapped are not to be discriminated against. But They should realize, that this isn't a normal job. We are in the business of hurting each other. Our goal, every week is to go out and beat the holy shit out of each other.

“I guess not everyone gets that. But it's ok. I will play the roll of teacher if I have to. Or even better, I shall be the King I am and demonstrate that fact first hand for them. Since it is obvious that that is what they need. It started last week against Philip Joseph, and continues this week against Ryan Apollos.

“You might fancy yourself a legend killer Apollos, that is fine. You can think that all you want. But after Battlegrounds you will join the growing ranks of those who have heard my sermon first hand. You shall see the darkness and you shall cower in it's greatness. Then when you are at your worst, when you think that there is no end insight I shall be merciful and end it. But do not get me wrong, Apollos, I will make you BEG for the end. I will make you call me you god, your lord, your DARK SAVIOR before the end. And then, like the merciful Lord I am, I will grant your wish for an end. An end to the pain, and end to the suffering, and most of all, and end to the ignorance. You will thank me when I am done Apollos, you shall.”

Ashe chuckles again and lifts the hood up, turns, and slowly walks away.

“In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti”
Back to top Go down

Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos
Page 1 of 1