Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage Empty
PostSubject: Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage   Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Fatal fourway match! Let the insanity begin!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage   Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:30 am

“Is This a Dream or a Memory?”
-Corey Taylor of Slipknot

..::Unknown::..
Rolling green hills dominate the horizon and gun metal gray clouds fill the sky. The threat of rain, if not a full out storm, is very real and eminent. Distracting from the beauty of the landscape are bodies. Not just a couple, but a couple hundred bordering on thousands. Some wear armor, some wear next to nothing save animal skins and obviously home made leathers. Some are hours dead, others days, and even other weeks. All show signs of the carrion birds feasting on them, the eyes are missing, pieces of flesh are gone, some even show long strips of missing flesh.

Amongst the scene of garish slaughter walks a tall man. His fiery red hair clings to his face like a snail clings to a rock. Blood, whether his or from one of the bodies is unknown, splatters his face and bare chest. He surveys the scene with macabre pride. Those in armor out number those not by leaps and bounds. He nods as a short lithe female form winds it's arms around his torso. He absently places an arm around the scantily clad beauty. Her black hair trails out behind her like a fleeing shadow. The scent of rain mixes with that of decay, rot, and sweat. The man smiles as he takes a deep breath.

“We did well here.” His deep baritone voice booms almost like thunder. With his free hand he strokes the short cut beard that sprawls across his wide chin. He looks down at the woman with a look that is a cross between blood lust and sexual desire. He leans down and kisses her deeply then removes his arm from around her. “My work is far from done my love. I must go offer those fallen warriors their rightful passage. I also must end the suffering of those who death has not yet claimed. It is dirty work, go back to the camp and inform the others of what I am doing. I shall be along once my task is complete.”

“As you wish love, please, don't be long. You know what watching a battle does to me.” Her voice tinkles on the wind like a wind chime. A devilish smile creeps over her beautiful features as she turns and saunters off towards a rising column of smoke. The man smiles and takes a few deep breaths, obviously trying to control the urges the beauty stirs in him.

He reaches to his hip and pulls out a long knife, it's bone handle cures back up and ends in the head of a carrion bird. Next to it's sheath there is a leather draw string bag that he also opens but leaves hanging at his waist. He walks amongst the bodies of the dead. He stops over those of his ilk, those not adorned in metal armor, and kneels down. He reaches into his pouch and pulls out a pinch of some kind of dust or ground leaf. He sprinkles it over the heads of his fallen brethren while offering a prayer to his gods.

Every so often he comes to a form clad in armor that is not yet dead. They were left for dead by the comrades that fled from the battle. He leans down over them and looks them in the eye. He soothes them, shushing their cries and trying to help steady their breathing. Whether they calm or not he finds the small vulnerable spots in their armor and slides his long knife into it. The blade, designed for this sole purpose, is long enough to reach from the arm join to the heart. In the end, all the bodies on the battlefield enter into the approaching night dead.

He stands after administering the last rights to his fallen brethren. He then starts to long journey back to his people and the audible celebration they are having. He crests a small hill and sees the long mead house they built. Smoke rising from the center opening of the roof, sure sign of the feast that has been cooked and the warm bonfire that blazes inside. Song, laughter, and cheers float gently over the grass. He smiles at the celebration, knowing of the mead he will drink, the meat he shall eat, and after all is said and done, the woman he will have.

He reaches the door and shoulders it open. Upon entering he is bombarded with cheers, pats on the back, and from some unknown person a tankard of mead is thrust into his hand. He raises it and the gathered army cheer louder. Obviously their leader has returned to them and their victory party. He makes his way through the sea of humanity and takes his rightful place on the highest chair, the obvious throne.

As if materializing from the smoke and shadows that beautiful lithe female appears at his side and finds her way onto his lap. He smiles and reaches to the huge plate of food set in front of him. He procures the leg of some various animal and tears into it, washing it down with the last of his mead. As if by command the second he sets his tankard down someone is there refilling it. He eats his chosen meal and then licks his fingers clean. He moves the woman to the arm of his chair as he stands up, the hall going silent in the anticipation of their leader's speech.

“BROTHERS WE HAVE BEEN VICTORIOUS!” His voice booms and echos throughout the hall. A chorus of cheers meet his declaration. He smile as he looks over his tribe. “We have stopped the invading forces. Those we did not kill turned tail and ran like beaten dogs! Let this be testament to the might of our people! Let this forever be a day of celebration!”

Once again cheers fill the hall. He lets them go, unabated, and sits back down. A few musicians start up a turn as a bard goes into a tale of the fierce battle, telling of the glory and ferocity of their people. He ends his tale with a flourish and points at the man. “And they were lead by the greatest Warrior who has ever Lived!”

The hall explodes into action as men burst through the doorway. They are dressed like the bodies of the fallen warriors from the field. The man stands up and unleashes a primal scream of rejection. Through the opening over the fire pit an arrow cuts through the smoke. The man looks up and from someone unseen he is nudged. The arrow buries itself into his shoulder up to the fletching. It would have pierced his heart had he not been suddenly moved. He releases another scream and reaches for his weapon.

..::Thursday December 13th::..
Ashe Corvin sits up in his bed screaming. He looks to his shoulder and starts to rub it. Before his hand touches his skin he can see it is visibly reddened. Fiery Rayne sits jerks awake from his scream. Wild eyed Ashe looks around his darkened room. Rayne turns on the bedside light and Ashe starts to calm down. After taking two or three steady deep breaths Ashe lays back totally calm. Rayne lays down with him, partially laying on top of him.

She lifts herself up a bit and stares at his shoulder. “Oh my god babe, what the hell is that?” She points to his shoulder and he follows the oath her finger lays out. There, in roughly the same spot as the wound on the man, is a small scar. Ashe looks puzzled at it and runs his fingers over it.

“You wouldn't believe me if I told you.”

“Try me.”

“Alright,” Ashe sighs and takes a deep breath. He starts to tell her about his other dreams...

..::First Dream::..

The moon hangs high in the sky as I sit with my back to the low rock wall. I dunno how long I have been running for but my legs ache. I chance a quick glance over the wall. I rise up a bit and glance back. It appears clear, I have finally lost them. I look to my arm and see the bloody rag tied there. I go to untie it but a sharp pain shoots down my arm and I stop. After sitting here for a few moments catching my breath I start to listen intently. I control my breathing and do nothing but listen. Then my eyes widen in fear as I hear it, the snap of a twig. It is followed by voices, voices speaking in German.

“Ich denke, daß er auf diese Weise ging.”

“Sind Sie sicher?”

“Ja, betrachten Sie jene Schienen.”

“Er erhält nicht weg dieses mal.”

They found me again. I hold my breath hoping they don’t know that I am here. God I wish I spoke German. I wait a few more moments then I dare another look over the wall. I see two men dressed in all black wearing Nazi armbands carrying sub machine guns and pistols strapped to their hips. They knew I was there and one points to me.

“Blick dort ist er!”

“Auslieferung jetzt und wir töten Sie nicht.”

Well it’s too late for any kind of diplomacy now. I stand and break into a dead run. My legs scream at me to stop and rest but my life depends on running. They yell something at me in their kraut talk and then open fire. Bullets whiz past me and kick up dirt and throw bark as they hit the ground and trees. Then it happens. They hit me. It doesn’t hurt at first then the sharp pain comes. They hit me a few more times before my body falls to the ground. My eyes flutter a few times as I see them walking up to my lifeless form. All then fades to black.

..::Ashe's Bedroom::..
Ashe takes a deep breath and looks at Rayne. “That was the first of the dreams I had. No matter how bad that one was, I had no idea how bad they were going to get...”

..:: Second Dream::..

My eyes flutter open as something soft and wet hits my face. As my eyes adjust to the light I see that I am being dragged down a dusty street. The jeers and the taunts from the crowd fill my ears. I raise my head to look around. My vision is filled with the sea of humanity. So this is the infamous Auto de fé, the so-called “Act of Faith.” This is to be the place where I am to die. But I must be strong. I must not give in to their insane desires. Again the crowd jeers and I try to walk myself. I take a couple of steps before I stumble. I am still to weak from malnutrition. The crowd laughs and again something is thrown at me.

As I draw closer to the stage the more the people turn their noses up at me. It isn’t my fault that I look like I do right now. My hair is unkempt and in my face. My face is in a full beard that is scraggly and matted with a mixture of blood, sweat, tears, and saliva. My clothes are barely more than tattered rags. My hands and shoulders ache from being suspended by my wrists for more than a month. This is also the first time I have been in the sun in the same amount of time. I am carried up the steps by the two heavily armed guards.

They sit me down in a huge wooden chair and shackle me into it. Then, a lanky man wearing religious robes walks up to me.

“Do you, Señor Corvin, repent your heratical ways?”

My throat is dry but I choke out a response. “N…n…no.”

The man turns and hulking giant of a man who is clad in naught but a hood and a leather apron. He hands the man a white hot piece of metal. It is shaped like an elongated dagger. He turns back to me and holds it close to my face.

“I will ask you again Señor Corvin, do you repent your heretical ways?”

By seeing the instrument of my torture I find my voice. “No.”

This time the man pulls the dagger back and stabs it into my left hand. The pain is sudden and more intense than anything I have ever felt in my life. Stars explode in front of my eyes and I twitch my hand. Bad Idea. That movement, subtle and almost inconceivable, yet it felt like a the dagger were a claymore. The man pulls the dagger out of my hand and brings the back of his hand across my face. The stars slowly start to fade and I see that he has fastened thumbscrews to my right hand.

“Señor Corvin, the sooner you repent and convert the sooner the pain will end. Now, will you convert?”

I grit my teeth and send the pain somewhere else. I lock it away and I look directly into the Grand Inquisitor’s eyes. “No.”

He sighs and then tightens the thumbscrews. I hear my thumb joint shatter a split second before my screams fill the air. Louder than my screams are the cheers of the spectators. So this is what humanity has become. Nothing more than sadistic offal. They are actually enjoying my pain. And yet I would bet that all of them would say that they are compassionate human beings.

Suddenly I am drenched in cold water. My screaming stops and I open my eyes. I glance down at my hand and my thumb knuckle is bleeding and grotesquely the wrong color. I look up to the man and he has a smile on his face. He looks down and he has two lance-like objects, one pointed at each of my shrunken shoulders. His mouth moves but I am deafened by the pain shooting through my body. I assume that he is asking if I repent or some such nonsense. I look into his eyes and say No. Or, at least I think I say no.

He closes his eyes for a moment and then pain wracks my body once again as he thrusts the lances into my shoulder joints. I try to scream but I don’t hear it. The stars are back again as I cringe in pain. The movement just sends more pain coursing through my body. I am pulled forward by the movement of the lances being pulled out of my body. My head hangs almost limp on my neck, my arms refuse to give any reaction to my mental controls.

I look up and I see the man holding a sword, a sword shaped like a cross. He points it at my heart and his lips start to move. Weather it is a question or prayer I know not. He looks out to the gathered crowd and holds his free hand up. I glance out to the crowd and they seem to be in a frenzy. I look back to the man as he also looks back at me. He pulls the sword back and thrusts it forward, towards my heart. The tip of the sword digs into my chest.

..::Ashe's Bedroom::..
“That was the second of such dreams I've had. I have had a few others but nothing like those. Now I'll tell you about the one I just had.”

Ashe goes into the tale of the man. He when he come to the end of his tale he starts to absently starts to run a finger over the scar on his shoulder. He takes a few steadying breaths and looks at Rayne. She smiles and kisses him.

“Don't worry babe, I don't think your crazy. I noticed the scars you got from the second dream. I just thrown them up to some of the matches you had in the time we were apart. But knowing what they really are from kinda makes sense to me. I can't explain it but it just makes sense.”

“Well, I'm glad you understand. It's been rough dealing with them...” Ashe is cut off by the sound of his alarm. He sighs and reaches over to shut it off. “Well, so much for some more sleep. I got a LONG day ahead of me. I have a flight in a couple hours to Chicago.”

..::Enterprise Arena Chicago, Illinois ::..

The bowels of the Enterprise Arena are a place few people would willingly tread. Most who do are the maintenance and they usually only go down there once or twice a month, and those trips are as short as possible. It's dark, dank, and dead silent. The silence is broken occasionally either by the dripping of water, or the hiss of steam. Out of the dark, shattering the silence comes the almost deafening sound of the shuffling of cards.

Suddenly, out of the dark and through the steam strides a figure draped in a long black cloak. In his hands he shuffles a seemingly oversized deck of cards. A chuckle escapes his lips and he stops near a stack of crates. He places the deck of cards on them and then proceeds to cut them. He holds his hand over the top of the deck for a few moments before he turns the top card over. When he removes his hand it is noticeable that it was a Tarot deck he was handling. He looks down at the card and nods understandingly.

“How fitting my first card is the Devil. This last year hasn't been the best that is for sure. But every great man in history has had hardships and struggles.” He shakes his head and flips the next card over. The picture on it is of a skeleton wielding a scythe and riding on a white horse. The figure chuckles and shakes his head.

“Death, a fitting second card. Insurgency Wrestling is a new start for me. Only Remington knows me and what I am capable of. I have an entire new challenge ahead of me. Now, for the final card.” He holds his hand over the Tarot deck for a few moments and then with blinding speed he flips the last card over. The sole image on it is that of a bright sun. This card draws another, longer chuckle from him.

“The Sun, fitting. The Corrupter evolved into the Crusader, then into the Violet Knight. Now, at the culmination of evolution stands the King of Darkness. I am the epitome of evilness, vileness. When people hear my name they are instantly filled with anger, loathing, and hate. I love it. My shadow shall fall over all here in Insurgency Wrestling.”

He slams his hand down on the cards and he knocks the crates over sending the Tarot cards flying through the air as a jet of steam comes from an unseen vent. As the steam clears out a few cards flutter to the ground. The figure stands with the hood of his cloak thrown back. The visage of Ashe Corvin stares out of the darkness, an evil grin spread wide seeming to almost be bisecting his head.

“Eric Steel, if we weren't in the same match this week you would be in my sights for the entire show. I would not rest until you were beaten, bloody, and lying in a puddle of your own piss. But thankfully Corey was smart enough to throw us into a match again. But, I guess he thought he could help you out by throwing two other pieces of shit into the same match. I know you are gonna come out here some time soon and run your fucking mouth about how you whipped my ass. Guess what kiddo, you got lucky, fucking lucky. How lucky you ask? You basically cheated death last week son. But not this week. This week you shall feel the wrath of the King of Darkness.

“I will destroy you, mind, body, and soul. I will make you beg for an end to your pain. I will make you beg me to kill you. Then, when you are in the deepest depths of despair I will grant you mercy. Because I am a kind and loving god. That's right Steel, you heard me right, I am a GOD, and you will learn to respect me like one. Because I can be a merciful god, but I can also be a vengeful and wrathful god. But you will learn that lesson the hard way on Sunday. You will be left a broken shell of a man, and I shall stand tall over that shell and smile. I will be smiling because you shall be the lesson, the martyr for Insurgency Wrestling. Your beating shall be the first message that Insurgency Wrestling shall hear of my doctrine. But it shall not be the last, not by far.”

Ashe chuckles and takes a calming deep breath. He tilts his head from side to side, cracking his neck with a sigh. His eyes gleam with a mixture of hate and barely controlled rage.

“Johnny Cage, why are you even allowed to be in Insurgency Wrestling? You are some no name, low grade, Action movie reject. Do you honestly think you stand a snow ball's chance in hell in this match? Why don't you do everyone a favor and just not show up this Sunday? Save yourself some pain and embarrassment. If you were someone who was even close to be considered a threat to anyone then maybe I would tell you to show up. But your not, so don't.”

Ashe starts to pace back and forth, his anger and rage building. He places his hand on one of the walls and starts tracing some archaic symbol on the wall. His finger leaving a somewhat red tinted trail.

“Ryan Apollos, the slayer. What exactly do you slay? It can't be legends like they say. Cause I haven't seen anything impressive from you. So whoever is feeding you that bullshit should be shot, it's not fun to fuck with the mentally challenged. But then again, there are those people out there who get their jollies fucking with the retards. Oh well, there is a special, pun totally intended, place in hell for them. Not like they will ever get there because we all know you can buy your way into Heaven now-a-days. But I digress, Apollos, we were talking about you weren't we?

“Well, I would tell you the same thing I told Cage, but unlike that piece of monkey shit you actually could make this match interesting if nothing else. So come on down, and get your ass handed to you along side Steel. You will both see why I am called the King of Darkness. I shall offer you nothing less than and end to all your pain. Come to me my children and I shall show you the errors of your way.”

Ashe chuckles and lifts his hood up. He turns and walks back through a wall of steam. The symbol on the wall is complete, a pentagram with runes surrounding it. In the center are the names, Cage, Steel, and Apollos.
Back to top Go down
Werner Wehrmact

Werner Wehrmact

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage   Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Scene cuts to Johnny Cage

Cage: Once again I find myself with multiple opponents. This Monday, I do battle with Ryan Apollos, Ashe Corvin and Eric Steel. But I have something to get off of my chest. Many people over the last few weeks have called me little more then a B Movie actor. That I do not belong in that ring. But I want each of my opponents to get their heads out of their asses and to take a gander at my pedigree.

Cage gives a cock-eyed look at the camera, then goes into a Karate stance.

Cage: I am well trained in hand-to-hand combat. I am a master of not one, not two, but THREE martial arts. I am well trained in the art of Grecko-Roman Wrestling. I have won many martial arts tournaments in many promotions. I have held gold in every other professional wrestling promotion I have ever graced with my presence. If any of you three so-called wrestling purists decide to take me lightly, expect nothing less then humiliation.

He grins at the camera.

Cage: But why? Why would I get all defensive and have to spout all my accomplishments? The problem is that too many people here are fucking lazy. They do not do the proper research. They make assumptions on the fact that I appeared in a few films. They think solely that because I dabbled in film means that I am not truly a worthy fighter. But they overlook my training and what really came first. That long before Ninja Mime and Citizen Cage I dominated that tag team scene. Long before that, I was considered one of the greatest Martial Artists of my generation. My whole career is based on humbling these idiots.

Cage begins to laugh.

Cage: They think that calling me "That B Movie actor" is a legitimate insult. How wrong they truly are. Because when I lay down my Roundhouse or Carnage Kick to their heads, they will find out just how "fake" I really am. So I warn all three of my opponents. Take me lightly at your own risk. But above all, I need you all to Prepare Yourselves. Prepare Yourselves for the Express Train is coming kiddies. Listen to it scream!

Fades to Black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage   Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Prologue: Continuing Success

Last week was a tough contest for young Eric Steel. He had faced someone that was considered a veteran, and beat him in his first match. Eric Steel could easily be considered on the rise but it wasn’t going to be that easy. He fought Ashe Corvin as if his career thrived off of it. Later on, he had gotten a call, and it was soon to be known. It was known that he would be in a fatal four way match. He had to face a person he defeated last week, Ashe Corvin, Ryan Apollos and Johnny Cage. This would be a tough challenge. Last week he had to face just one person, but this week it was three. Eric could over come this if he truly tried his best. He would still think that he’s better than everyone, which was probably true in his eyes. At the end of night, the victor will be chosen. But who would want to win more? The answer could be very simple, and it very well could be found out. Eric Steel would love to be the one to claim victory. Who will claim that they’re the best out of the four? Tune in to this special hall of fame show to find out!

Scene 001: We Meet Again

Ashe Corvin manages to land on his feet and quickly spin around, locking him up from behind. Corvin lifts Eric Steel into the air and spins him to the mat, attempting to drop him to the canvas with the Decent Into Darkness. Eric gets out of it and waits for Ashe to turn around before leaping up and planting him with the Steel Cutter. Eric makes the cover.

-1- … -2- … -3-

The scene opened up to a flash back to last week, moments after Eric Steel had became victorious. He was heading to the locker room where he was stopped and halted. The person that stopped him was none other than Ashe Corvin himself. He was steaming angry and it clearly showed. Eric looked at Ashe eye to eye, showing absolutely no fear once so ever. A smirk appeared on Eric’s lips while rage continued to fume out of Ashe. Ash clenched his fists as he just took one sharp deep breath. It didn’t take him long to open his mouth before he decided to speak.

’The King of Darkness’ Ashe Corvin
“You dare beat me!? A little Canadian punk like you beat the almighty King of darkness? You got lucky, you know that? I could beat you any day of the week, and oyu know it. Look at me, I strike fear in people. Right now, I’m looking into the eyes of a man who is trying to show that he doesn’t fear me but is failing miserably.”

Eric scoffed at Ashe, shaking his head for a moment. He laughed directly in Ashe’s face, obviously thinking that the situation at hand was a complete joke. He chuckled as he prepared to speak.

’The Golden Prophecy’ Eric Steel
“I fear you? You got to be fucking kidding me, right? You might be scary looking and ugly… And you might walk like you got shit up your ass but I don’t fear you. I just proved to all of those idiots in the stands that I’m here to stay. And I beat you, so obviously I don’t fear you. I can very well beat you again, you know it and I know it. The Golden Prophecy doesn’t need luck but he does need you to get out of his face… Your breath is starting to kick from way over here. But that’s to be expected, after l you are American..”

Ashe seemed frustrated and angry at Eric taking light to the situation. He crossed his arms, shaking his head for the time being. He cracked a little smik before thinking about what he needed to say. He pulled himself to begin to speak, staring at Eric.

’The King of Darkness’ Ashe Corvin
“Listen you little shit eater, that was just only one particular match. I know one thing, I know for damn sure you wouldn’t be able to beat me again. The King of Darkness always prevail… I’ve been doing this shit for 12 years, longer than you’ve been doing this. I’m more experienced than you and done more things than you couldn’t ebven imagine. You will see soon enough that I’m not one to take lightly.”

Eric quirked an eyebrow as if he was a tad bit confused. He let out a hard sigh and in the process he placed his palm on his face. He looked up slightly at Ashe, shaking his head now. He rolled his eyes as if he pretended not to listen.

“You want to know why I’m called the Golden Prophecy? It’s because I see things before they actually happen. Me winning out there not too long ago was just one of the reasons. You know it’s funny that you mention us fighting again. I just got word that the both of us got put in a fatal four way for the Hall of Fame ceremony show. So, just so we’re clear… I will beat you again. Face it, you stand no chance of beating me. That night, I will prove it once again in front of all of the ignorant and gullible IWF fans… Not only that, but I’m pretty sure by the end of the night I would have already made you my bitch.”

Scene 002: A phone conversation

The scene opened up to Eric’s Canadian home in Toronto, Canada. Eric Steel was seen walking around in his home, looking around as he began to hear his phone ringing. Eric looked at the caller id and he almost didn’t recognizing it. He picked up his phone as he placed it to his ear. He pressed the talk button as he began to open his mouth.

“Hello? Who the hell is this?”

A familiar chuckle crossed the other line like so. He shook his head for a moment. Soon he began to speak.

’The Canadian Sensation’ Christian James
“You stupid son of a bitch. I hope you didn’t forget me that much. I mean, it wasn’t that long ago that we were in high school together. Clearly, you’ve allowed this fame to get to your head.”

Eric chuckled calmly, now realizing who it is. Only CJ could’ve gotten away with calling him a son of a bitch. Eric cleared his throat, still chuckling a bit as he soon began to speak now.

“I was wondering when you were going to call. How the hell are you bro? We used to dominate shit in high school. Hell, we damn near put fear in pretty much anybody. So, what’s up man? How you’ve been doing?”

Christian James nodded slightly at what Eric was asking and had said prior to. Christian took a deep breath through the other line. He parted his lips for a moment from that on. He soon began to speak.

“I heard that you got signed to IWF by Corey Casey… Well, I’m calling you to inform you that I’m facing your brother…. I’m facing Johnny Steel so I’m preparing for that. Hey, while we’re on the subject…. Who are you facing, if you don’t mind me asking?”

Eric chuckled, nodding as he knew CJ was right. He smirked to himself as he adjusted the phone to his ear. He prepared himself as he simply answered honestly.

“I’m in a damn fatal four way. I guess they’re trying to see how talented I really am… I am the most talented guy on their roster, no offense to you. And they should treat me with some damn respect. But instead, I have to face three guys that I can clearly defeat on my own with no problems at all. It’s clearly madness, and even you know it.”

CJ chuckled, loving Eric’s attitude. He shook his head as he adjusted himself accordingly. He took his time as he prepared. He began to speak while still on the phone.

“Bro, I know how you feel. It’s pathetic that they put me up against someone who you’re not even really that close with. Your brother is rather pathetic though, if you don’t mind me saying. I don’t think he’s a threat to me, or anybody in this company for that matter. But hopefully we’ll run into each other down at the IWF one day to team probably… Since we’re both professional wrestlers and we used to have a lot of chemistry when we ran high school.”

“All that matter is that I have to win this fatal four way. This could very well be a burst that I need in my career right now. I mean when we were kids, all we talked about was making a career out of this. I know that this is the right decision for me. To be honest, that’s all I care about. But I will tell you this CJ, everyone saw a little taste of what I can do. Tonight, they’ll get more with me. They’re going to get a taste of my speed, my technically sound moves and my intelligence all in one…”

Christian chuckled in the background, shaking his head for the most part. He saw Eric’s confidence grow and he liked it very much. He took a deep breath as he sighed. Christian James spoke up, taking his time to get out what he wanted to say.

“You know I’m still with Lexie, she still asks about you a lot man. But look, I know you don’t need it but good luck bro. Make sure you win one for the team and I’ll try my best to make sure I do the same man. Remember, as good friends… No as brothers we’re in this together. Together we will dominate IWF. That’s the plan for the future. It doesn’t matter if we’re together or by ourselves, but that’s most likely what’s going to happen.”

Eric Steel smirked over the other line, simply shaking his head for the time being. He adjusted himself accordingly. After a while, he just decided to speak on that subject.

“Well look man, I have to get ready for my match. I mean I really don’t need to but if I want to be more than great, I have to obviously. I’ll run into you bro, so don’t you worry man. Give a holler to Lexie for me. Damn I miss that girl. But alright man, I’ll see you. Goodbye man.”

Eric Steel hung up the phone, now focusing on what he had to do. He chuckled, shaking his head as he went up stairs. The scene faded to black afterwards.

Scene 003: Fatal Blow

The scene opened up to the backstage area where Eric Steel was shown with a microphone in his hand. He was standing right in the middle, staring into the camera. A smirk appeared directly on his face of course. He placed the microphone up to his lips, proceeding to take a deep breath. A smirk appeared on his face, nodding slightly. He began to open his mouth so that he could speak.

“Last week, I did what I said I would do…. Last week I won my debut match, and showed to all of you morons what I’m truly capable of. I showed Ashe Corvin that no matter how old you are or how experienced you may be…. I’m still better than him, proved that last week. You see, you people underestimate me just like Ashe Corvin did, and appears to continue to do. I wouldn’t expect any American here to understand the talent of a purebred Canadian. Never lived in America, and I’m thankful because your country is pathetic and it’s horrible. You know, the thing is… you people act as if someone owes you something. Let me be the first to tell you…. I don’t owe you a God Damn thing. Last week I proved without a shadow of a doubt that I’m talented. I’ve proved that greatness existed in my body and in my skills. But you know what, it doesn’t matter because you don’t matter. You all are a bunch of idiots. Ashe is the biggest idiot of them all. He thought he actually had a chance against me. Well, I defeated him without even breaking a sweat. You people are just so stupid and naïve that you’re clearly blind. The thing is, I don’t respect when people say over and over how experienced they are like that actually means something. Look, I’ve just defeated someone who’s been wrestling for 12 years. Does it really look like I give a damn about who’s experienced and who’s not? Let me tell you, no it doesn’t. All I know is, I will once again prove why I am simply better than everyone else. Considering that I’m Canadian, there is absolutely no other place to be. But you people are weak, and feeble minded fools. And one day you all will see the true potential that I withhold.”

Eric Steel smirked, shrugging for a little bit. He crossed his arms as he walked back and forth. He pulled the mic to his lips as he stopped his pacing. He took his time as he prepared to speak.

“The Golden Prophecy is set to once again wrestle for the second time in this company. He’s in a fatal four way with four people who unfortunately won’t be of no threat to me. I’m facing Ashe again, and I could’ve sworn he had just enough. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again. He’s no match for me. He’s no match for my ability. He’s about as much of a match for me as the Chicago Bulls is a match for the Oklahoma City Thunder. Ashe calls himself the King of Darkness…. But he’s not scaring anyone. He sure as hell doesn’t scare me. The thing about him, he thinks that I’m weak. He thinks that I’m just some young punk who got lucky. That’s just like losers, they always make excuses no matter what happens. While I may be young, I assure you, luck had nothing to do with it. I beat you fair and square. Tonight will be no different as I will prove once again that I am better than you. You better hope that I don’t pin you again, I know how embarrassing it might be for you. Ashe, you don’t seem to get it… I’m better than you. I’m more talented that you, and I’m well rounded. You’re nothing more than a tall freak who thinks he’s owed something. I assure you, you are owed nothing more than another ass whooping, courtesy of the Golden Prophecy. Tonight, you are going to be one of the unfortunate ones to fall flat on your ass. After that, you won’t have no one to blame for yourself for what happens. What happened last week will only pale in comparison to what happens tonight. You’re going to find out exactly what I am capable of. You think you know fear? You haven’t seen anything yet… I hope you’re ready to destructive pain."

Eric smirked at what he had said, shaking his head. He placed his arms back down to his side. He opened his mouth once more. He began to speak yet again, tilting his head slightly.

“Ryan Apollos…. A man who like Ashe, lost last week against his opponent. He’s a loser. He doesn’t deserve to be in the same match as me. He thinks that this win might mean something if he could win. But it won’t because he’ll still be considered a LOSER! Tonight, Ryan will see that last week… his opponent was nothing. But me on the other hand, well he better start wishing he didn’t have to face me. You see, Ryan thinks he;s the gift to the world. He probably thinks he’s better than me. To be honest, that remains to be seen. Tonight, he will lose once again. And tonight, he will never be able to recover. Ryan Apollos, you could think I’m a rookie. You could think I’m young and don’t know anything. Hell, you could even say I’m inexperienced. But sometimes, rookies are considered underdogs. Too bad I don’t see myself that way…. I’m an ultimate opportunist. I excel at the opportunities that are given to me. This is one opportunity that will be as clear as day. Tonight you will see what I can do. You see, everyone else thinks I’m a one hit wonder. Everyone thinks my luck will run since I got the victory that I did… But guess what, I don’t care about what you think Ryan. I don’t care about what Ashe thinks, and I sure as hell don’t care what these people think. My only concern at the moment is winning. That’s what I plan to do as such. You just wait and see, it’ll happen sooner or later… Ryan, you will be shown what a real talent is like. Because clearly you don’t know what a winner looks like. Tonight, I’m here to show you by becoming victorious. I don’t care who I pin, as long as I become victorious.”

Eric Steel smirked harshly, not caring about what he said. He paced around in deep thought for the time being. He took up the courage as he sucked up a huge big breath. He took his time as he prepared to speak.

“Another person who lost his match last week was none other than a wanna be movie star Johnny Cage. You know where he got his in ring name from? You people ever played the game Mortal Kombat? Well, he has got to be the most uncreative guy I’ve ever faced in my life… This is only our first meeting, come on… Are you fucking kidding me!? Tonight, he won’t get scene where they say action. Because he’ll have an action packed fist in his face. He’s nothing more than someone who simply a name. No one is going to know who the fuck he is. Tonight, I’m going to show the world that movie star good looks don’t get the job done. Tonight, Johnny boy you’re going to find out what The Golden Prophecy is capable of. We will see a new era begin very shortly. Eric Steel is the real deal and I don’t care who doesn’t believe At the end of the day, all that will matter is me gaining what I deserve. I deserve this victory. I will win this fatal four way and I will go on to gain my goal and fight for that goal.”

Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:
Alignment: Face

PostSubject: Re: Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage   Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:55 pm

Expect The Unexpected
Part 4

Sydney POV

I woke up in a strange setting the next morning, it looked like a motel. Nate must have pulled in here because he was drinking and so was I, we couldn't drive the highway. We had sex because I was naked, there was a condom on the floor and my bra was somehow on the fan.

I sat up to see nobody next to me, I rubbed my face and heard the shower going, that must be Nate. I didn't feel strange that I slept with him, after all, he was my second time.

I saw my cell phone, 32% my iPhone read. I saw (17) Missed Calls. I scrolled to see Ryan's name 16 times and one time from a co-worker. I was debating whether to call Ryan back. I knew I was trying to get out of his spell, but my obsession with him was still there, I needed to call him, I was weak.

Ryan's voice gave me a sign of relief, he was my comfort. "Hello?" he said,

"Hey," I said, I tried to act casual.

"Where were you?" He sounded hurt, he sounded scared. I couldn't believe it, usually I was the one on the other side. I was always the one calling and crying for him all night, the tables were turning.

"With Nate, we patched things up, I don't know if we're back together, but we did some things," I said,

"You fucked him, didn't you?" Ryan said,

I walked outside of the motel room in Nate's t-shirt, I didn't want him hearing this conversation. Nate and I weren't ready to talk about Ryan.

"I'm pretty sure we did, I don't remember much, I was drunk off my ass," I said,

"I don't like that asshole," Ryan said,

"I know you don't, I'll be home in a few hours, I'll stop by to see you, I love you," I said,

"Same," he hung up,

Ryan never really told me he loved me, he didn't trust anybody with the words I love you, I knew he did though as a friend. After Ryan's parents got divorced, he didn't like the memory of it. The words I love you were for Alexis. I've told him many times I loved him, I was never offended when he said, "same" because I knew one day he would admit he loved me as his best friend.

I walked back into the motel and jumped into the bed. The shower went off once I covered my body with the sheets, they smelt like the fresh air outside and I saw Nate's naked body approach me.

I sat up and smiled at him and I whispered, "You look like you were chiseled out of stone,"

I sucked my stomach in when Nate smiled, he climbed on top of me and kissed me. I closed my eyes for split second to think about all the moments I shared with him. I love Nate, I knew I did. I loved Ryan more.

Nate put his hand on my cheek, I loved his soft touch, he kissed down my neck, his lips traced along my body. I closed my eyes yet again, I saw myself in college, holding Nate's hand while sipping my smoothie. We were walking to English class as he pulled me in, my day dream was rudely interrupted by the flashback of Ryan and me sleeping together and Nate walking in, my eyes shot open.

I looked down at Nate, he was getting ready to open my legs again, I quickly sat up. I wasn't going to sleep with Nate while thinking about Ryan, I've done it many times before but this would make my obsession worse. I kissed his lips and whispered, "I need a hot shower,"

Nate nodded on for me to go, he laid back down in the bed, I made my way to the bathroom, I had no extra change of clothes, but when I walked into the shower, I saw a pair of jeans and a white t shirt, Nate must have bought it for me once he woke up, that was the sweet boyfriend I had.

Ryan's POV

I tapped on Sydney's kitchen table, I was waiting for her to come home. I knew my plan, I was going to appear when Nate was still there. I knew Sydney enough by now, she didn't talk about me with Nate.

I never acted like this before, my girlfriend's death still felt as if it hadn't happen not too long ago and I'm worrying about my best friend sleeping with some asshole, it wasn't even my business.

11:23 AM, Sydney had a paper to work on for school, she was still in college even if it was still 6 years later, she always wanted to learn more. If I found any bruises on Sydney, I will kill Evans, he was known for hurting girls during sex.

Why was I becoming this monster? I never cared this much before. Alexis was my life and Sydney was slowly taking Alexis' spot in my heart. I felt a hole, the one Alexis had in my heart, it was empty. It was deciding to have Alexis have the spot or Sydney. My mind spoke Alexis but my heart spoke Sydney.

Kristen and I had smoking hot sex the other night, I loved every second of it. I knew Alexis would understand where I was coming from since she was in Heaven. Kristen was my only escape away from Sydney. My ONLY escape.

Sydney's POV

I walked into my house, I saw Ryan, sitting at my kitchen table. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. I was giving into my obsession but I wouldn't sleep with him.

"Hi," he said, pissed off.

"Hi," I said, nibbling his neck.

"How was your night?" Ryan said, raising an eyebrow.

"Don't even remember it," I whispered.

I was suddenly in control of our relationship, something I never was even when we dated when we were younger. I had to stay in control, I had to flirt and keep him wrapped around my finger.

Ryan didn't say anything, so I got up and continued to tease, I touched his shoulders gently and I was shocked when he took my hand and placed it off of him, Ryan was rejecting me.

"Sorry, it's just, we can't keep up with this friends with benefits shit," Ryan said,

He was smart, he played the game smoothly. He knew this game would lead to feelings, and he needed a way out before he was too deeply in love with me.

"Why?" My question was stupid but it had to be asked,

"Because, Alexis always told me that if she was to die young that I should try with some other girl, I really enjoyed Kristen and her special skills," he smirked,

Oh, he was good, but I had to become better, I licked my lips and said, "Really? Can she put your whole dick in her mouth?" It was something I did to Ryan a lot when we had sex, something I was talented in, I was becoming "better"

Ryan bit his lip and said, "No, but she knows how to ride me like a bull,"

DAMNIT! My head was screaming, all of a sudden, I was jealous. Ride him like a bull? Jesus, and I thought putting his whole dick in my mouth was fucking impressive! This bitch can ride him without being thrown off.

I was defeated, I couldn't even fight back, I knew I was defeated, I gave in. "Well, you two have fun, Ry, where are you going?"

The obsession was filling my heart again, it was starting to control my mind.

"We are going to hang out, watch a movie at my place," Ryan said,

"You know, Alexis never liked Kristen," I was being low, but I had to keep Kristen away from him.

"Neither do you," he got up and smirked, he left.

I closed my eyes and imagined him and Kristen chuckling at a stupid movie they rented from Netflix. Tears were in my eyes, this wasn't a good thing, I wanted RYAN.

Ryan's POV

I win, Sydney. You won round one, but round two is all mine. We both know the game we're playing. To say I love Sydney would be weird. I don't even tell her I love her as my best friend. This was only a phase, we're both going through a hard time loosing Alexis and all.

Kristen showed up at 9 PM, she was dressed in a corset. I would say it was a little too slutty because we were only gonna watch a movie and have sex after.

Kristen sat on my lap and put her head on my shoulder, I allowed it and asked, "Enjoying yourself?"

"Ryan, you're so cute," she said,

"I know, so are you," I said,

"I've always liked you," she said,

This was the opening I was looking for, I needed to get Sydney out of the question and I needed to use Kristen, "I always liked you too," I whispered.

Kristen smiled back at me and said, "Really?"

I nodded my head, lying. I was starting to like Kristen a little bit even if she was an annoying, preppy bitch. She was truly a good person, I had to give her a chance.

"Let me tell you what, we should go on an actual date as boyfriend and girlfriend," I was unlacing her corset from the back.

Kristen was joyed, she smiled. She was over excited. That's when I realized what I was doing was wrong, this poor girl liked me from the day she saw me, and when I ask her to be my girlfriend, it was to use her.

My heart said to dump her, but my mind was cruel, it was the most evil thing that stood in room at the moment. I cut the conversation short by melting into her lips before she could be sappy about this.

I woke up the next morning with a cold feeling going around my body, I was turning into a monster. I didn't care about anything except Sydney. Even my dead girlfriend wasn't the main thing on my mind. I felt as if I was falling off the face of the planet. Kristen laid her body next to mine, I had my arm wrapped around her waist.

What I was turning into frightened me, I didn't act like this when I was falling in love with Alexis. Maybe because I didn't want to fall for Sydney, she would tear me apart, us together was like putting a flame in a dumpster, one match and boom.

Sydney's POV

The smell of my mother's house gave me a sense of that I was safe, her kitchen was painted a yellow colored kitchen. I sat in the wooden chair my father used to sit in before he died when I turned 17.

My mother was baking her famous cookies that Ryan and I use to die for as kids. I looked up at her and smiled a little as she sat next to me.

"How's school?" was the only words my mother said to me, I didn't even know where this was coming from, my mother would usually ask about Ryan right away.

"Good, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel has offered me my job finally, of course I took it," I said,

My mother didn't show any interest in what I was saying, I could see her face was headed in a different direction.

She sipped a bit of her tea and looked up at me, her mouth spoke, "Well, I was going through your father's office the other day, I finally had the will to step inside of it without getting sad,"

My mother was a strong woman and to say she loved my father a lot was an understatement, she began her words again, "Found some things I'd love to go through with you,"

My mouth became dry and I nodded my head, my mother put a small box on the table. She opened it gently and it had a bunch of pictures.

I look through them all, it showed Ryan and I at age 7, then Ryan and I as teenagers. The final picture showed Ryan holding Alexis and I was standing next to them, I looked as if I was about to break down and cry. Ryan wasn't touching me at all.

"Do you want to make me upset?" I said,

My mother's tone changed and she said, "No, I'm encouraging you to go after what you want,"

"Mother, Nate is in the other room," I said,

My mother always liked Nate, my father wasn't a big fan of him at all. She finally clamed down and stopped talking, Nate walked into the kitchen. I smiled instantly once I saw him sit down on the other side of the table, my mother put 3 cookies in front of him and a glass of milk.

"It's a shame Ryan isn't here," My mother said while getting up,

Oh great, the subject we've been avoiding has finally came up. I blamed myself for this, I sunk down in my chair a bit as Nate quietly ate his cookies. His face was a little red, he looked beyond pissed off. I really wanted him to at least say one thing. I would even settle for "I hate Apollos,"

I slipped out of my chair and made my way up to my old room, Nate and I had planned on staying at my mother's for the weekend.

I looked at my mirror, I saw a picture of my father and Ryan on thanksgiving 7 years ago, tears came to my eyes when I remembered my father telling Ryan, "You'll marry my daughter one day,"

My father died before Alexis came into the picture, I could imagine him sitting next to me on our front porch the day of the wedding, putting his arm around me and saying I was stronger than this.

My long day dream was interrupted by Nate coming into my room, I quickly wiped my tears away.

He came up behind me, and put his arms around me, I looked at him in the mirror, he was kissing my neck, he came up and whispered in my ear, "The past doesn't matter anymore, Sydney,"

I bit my lip, I was trying to find the words my mouth wanted to say so bad, and those words were I love you. I guess my heart wouldn't let me because I tried, I really tried. I couldn't help but lean more into his chest. I heard the doorbell ring.

I didn't think much of it until I heard my mother's sweet voice say, "Ryan!"

=The Match=

Fatal 4 Way huh? Against Eric Steel, Ashe Corvin and Johnny Cage. It's amazing what kind of people end up in my way and yet it's tricky with the fact that that Grim Reaper bitch still pissing me off at every turn.

Ashe, you clearly don't know me at all. Otherwise you'd know why I'm the Legend Slayer. It's also not wise to make fun of your own kind either. The fact that you think I'd be a pushover is beyond laughable.

Then there's Eric Steel. I just have one question, who the fuck are you, I know that you can't be Steel Angel's brother so that's off the board. But seriously, I've never seen you before and I have no idea who you are and if you could actually be a threat.

Finally we have Johnny Cage, the self-proclaimed greatest martial artist of all time. What do you do? Do you twirl little sticks on a string? Spin around like a ballerina shouting greetings to your opponent? Don't make me laugh, you're a pathetic excuse for a fighter and it shouldn't take long to take you out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage   Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Steel [vs.] Ashe Corvin [vs.] Ryan Apollos [vs.] Johnny Cage
Page 1 of 1