Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flex Johnson [vs.] Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Allen Walker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Flex Johnson [vs.] Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Allen Walker Empty
PostSubject: Flex Johnson [vs.] Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Allen Walker   Flex Johnson [vs.] Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Allen Walker I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:40 pm

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson [vs.] Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Allen Walker   Flex Johnson [vs.] Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Allen Walker I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Scene cuts to a Library, where Allen Walker is patiently waiting for the Library assistance lady to get off of the phone.

Library Lady: [On the phone] Ah, huh. Yuh, Uh tell the boys I'll be stopping by in a couple weeks. I haven't seen em' in a while. What are they, 5, and 7?

Caller: [Minor Muffling]

Library Lady: What? They is 15, and 20? Its, uh been a while I see. Well, I gue--

Walker: Ah, mam?

Library Lady: Well I will be stopping by, soon, and--

Caller: [Muffling]

Library Lady: Virginia? She's been good. I talked to her the other day, and her grandson Paul, he smokes the ganja now. Its all these kids do thes days, they--

Walker: Hello? Mam?

Library Lady: Oh, I know! And I cant say I didnt do it, but they--

Walker: [yelling, urgently] Would you just hang up the damn phone!

Library Lady: Oh Ive got to go Nancy. I'll call you back later.

The crazy old lady hangs up the phone.

Library Lady: Ah, what can I get for you sonny? Dr. Seuss?

She puts on her glasses.

Library Lady: Oh, you are a Man? A handsome one too--

Walker: Look Granny, I've been sitting here for 10 minuets, waiting for you, to get off your stupid phone. I'd like to see a book.

Library Lady: A book? We dont have those.

Walker: Hello?

Library Lady: Oh! Books! Thats right, okay what do you need?

Walker: I need the Oddessy. By Homer.

Library Lady: That should be in Myths, section B2. Ah, take a corner around the stairs, it should be on your left.

Walker: Thank you. Good day.

Walker struts away from the Desk, shaking his head. He takes the lady's directions, and finds the Odyssey. I picks it off the shelve, and sits down at a table.

Walker: ah, its been a while. I haven't read you in quite a While. 7th grade I belive.

He puts his glasses on, and flips through the pages.

Walker: We have much in common Odysseus. Much like you, I will indeed go on an adventur of my own. In the Insurgency Wrestling Federation. My upcoming match, well wont be much of an adventure at all. It will be a slaughter house!

[he laughs]

Yes, yes indeed. Unlike your obstacles, mine are not Cyclopses, and Sea Monsters. No, they are. Well, they are maggots. Scum. Bottom-Life. I was booked in the match, and I thought they were pulling my leg! It cannot be! Someone of my Luxury cannot be placed in the ring, with these. These vermon! These peasents! But, I buckled myself down. Ive realized, maybe I will only have to come across these gutter dusters once. If I'm lucky. Its quite embarrasing.

Much like that crazy old hag at the Desk, they dont deserve to be in my presence. I don't expect these "Wrestlers" will be well prepared. Not well-trained. Ive been wrestling for years, and I just cannot belive that I have to step in the ring with such scum. In all of my years, I have never been so insulted until now. Ive worked my britches off, for this?

You see, theres a "Man" by the name of Farmer Dick. Well you see, Dick is a big slap in the face to wrestling. Its a step back for IWF, and it sure as hell is a step back fro society. He's a dirt bag, Bizzaro Farmer, that decided he wanted to go "Wrastlin"! Oh the pity. I can hardly look at him, and the thought of him with that stupid Cock makes me ill. He can't hold out a conversation, and I doubt he can say his whole alphabet!
Look at it this way. Farmin, and Wrestling they just dont match! I'm sure he thinks they do. But he doesn't know a god damn thing. He's lost in his own world! I say, send that pathetic fool back to the farm! Hell, he's a disgrace to farmers as well!

I can imagine him now. With that stupid, blank look on his face. "Im gonna wrastle, I'm gonna do the big times with the big boys, and then, Im gonna buy some more chickens!" He's about as illiterate as a doorknob, and his IQ is negative! His damn chickens are smarter than he is! The poor bastard is gonna get his ass whooped, and I'm not going to be able to help him. and he doesn't have any friends! I can see why. I mean, besides that damn chiken, hes a lonely bastard. And shave off that god damn beard!
And then, my next "Obstacle" is Flex Johnson. now, hes about as pathetic as Dick, just without the overalls. His look is un proffesional, and he's exactly what gives wrestling a bad name. I can't give him as much dirt as I can Dicko, but he's not a prime time competetor.

One things for sure, I did not come into this company so I can wrestle mid-card hack-jobs like these bastards. Its not in my favor, and I just wont have it.
ah, where was I. Okay, so next Jaxx Ryder. "The Rockstar". He's not a rockstar. He's a watered down Steven Tyler, who cant sing, or wrestle. He's a douchebag! A snot! His attitude is about as fake as Farmer dick's chances of winning, and his look--- Oh his look. It looks like his closet consists of Ed Hardy Tee Shirts, that are much to small. and Hot Topic Womans jeans. His gimmick is dead, and he needs to come to truce with what he is! A phony.
The chains, the peircings, the "Hardcore" attitude, it's about as dead as Osama Bin Laden! Shot down, and tossed at sea. and the mohawk? I don't even have to say anything about that. What he needs to do, is burn his damn wardrobe, and begin listening to quality music. Like Bach, and Beethoven. I mean, atleast Dick is being himself! Jaxx Ryder is a loser.

As you can see, my obstacles are not much. An Inbred Hillbilly, Ice Cube's Rejected twin, and a Lowlive Rockstar Wannabee.

This is what they give me.

Walker stands up and brings the book to the front desk.

Walker: Yes, Ah I'd like to rent this out.

Library Lady: Alrighty Son, wheres your Mommy? I need her to sign this waver.

Walker: Open your eyes god damnit! Im 46 Years old!

Library Lady: Ah, let me turn up my Hearing aid.
----

Library: What was that son?

Walker: I'm signing this book out. Give me a pen.

Walker signs the waver, and checks out the book.

Library Lady: Do you need help finding your mother boy?

Walker: [Screaming] GO TO SLEEP GRANDMA!

Library Lady: If you say so!

Scene cuts to minuets before the match. Walker is caught stepping out of his car, and walking into the arena. Before
he can enter, an Interviewer grabs his shoulder.

Walker: What.

John: Ah yes, I'm John Baker from Wrestling Insider, and the fans want to know what you have in store for us tonight.

Walker: Oh, and Baker, Don't ever touch me again. Now Listen up Mr. Baker.--- Dick, Flex, Jaxx? Bring your notepads to the ring tonight because I'm going to teach you an important lesson. You, are three individuals, that after tonight, I pray that I will never wrestle again. It is embarrasing to my reputation to be in a match, with a bunch of no-bodies like yourselves. Dick, you are the epitimy of pathetic. Your best bet? Get on your tractor, and ride back to the farm, because noone here wants to be around you. You are vile, smelly, unettiquette, pathetic, poor, low, I cannot stress the fact that I will feel extremely uncomfortable putting my hands on you. And wash up, because the oils on your skin are going to make me break out. and I do not, break out. Jaxx? Get in your van, and go home. You are not a rockstar, you are not a wrestler, you are not a man. I can not respect this facade that you are laying apon the universe, I cannot stand your fake attitude, and I despise the fact that you think you can step in the ring with me. Jaxx? You seem to easy about this match. I suggest you get your damn head in the game, and out of your ass. And for god sakes present yourself! Trim whatever that is apon your lip, and heres a good one. Gather up 10 bucks, go down to the hair salon, and get that "thing" you call hair, cut off.

As for me? I'm bringing 10 percent tonight. Because I sure as hell wont have to bring 100. My plans and routines are confidential at the moment, but I suggest you watch closely.

John: Great! This has been Wrestling Insider, with John Baker.

---The camera cuts out---

John: Ah, Mister Walker?

Walker: Yes Baker?

John: May I get a picture?

Walker: Absolutely not. Get your beard trimmed up, and brush your teeth. Maybe then, you can take a picture of me, but I will never, take a picture with you.

Scene fades out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson [vs.] Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Allen Walker   Flex Johnson [vs.] Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Allen Walker I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:48 am

Place:
Blue Nile Club
New Orleans LA
Time:
Sometime After Midnight

The air was filled with sound of a guitar screeching, and the drums pounding, the beat from the bass could be felt through your body as the lead singer grabbed the microphone which amplified his voice out over the screaming crowd. The club was filled with sounds of music and the crowd was packed tightly in because tonight After Fission Jaxx's band had come back home.

It's 8 AM, this Hell I'm in
Seems I've crossed the line again
For being nothing more than who I am
So break my bones and throw your stones
We all know that life ain't fair
But there is more of us, we're everywhere

We don't have to take this, back against the wall
We don't have to take this, we can end it all

All you'll ever be is a fading memory of a bully
Make another joke while they hang another rope, so lonely
Push them to the dirt till the words don't hurt
Can you hear me?
No one's gonna cry on the very day you die
You're a bully

The band was playing one of there best sets yet and it felt good to Jaxx being back where it was about the music not the light and the spectacle. Here the fans mattered the sound mattered and it wasn’t about the money.

Think it through, you can't undo
Whenever I see black and blue
I feel the past, I share the bruise
With everyone who's come and gone
My head is clear, my voice is strong, now I'm right here to right the wrong

Can you hear me?
You're a bully

The crowd cheered as the band finished up the song.

It's 8 AM, the Hell I'm in!
Your voice is strong, now right the wrong!

Can you hear me?
You're a bully

Can you hear me?
You're a bully

The band exited the stage as the song ended and the crowd cheered. This had been their final encore and the members of the band dripped with sweet but huge smiles lit their faces as they entered the small dress room the four members shared that all slapped each other on the shoulders and hugged.

Bassist Johnny Long: Man it was good playing with you again Jaxx, and it was good being home !

Jaxx flopped down in a large over stuffed chair wiping the sweet from his forehead with a hand towel. A smile stretched so wide across his face you would think that it would split his skull. His eyes had a sparkle in them a life rarely seen.

Jaxx: It was amazing guys the rush of being back out there with you ...DAMN... it felt amazing.

The guys all laughed and you could see the friendship they shared. The drummer Mike Grey grabbed a beer and tossed one over to Jaxx as the other guys all grabbed a drink.

Mike: So we hear you signed with IWF and you have your first match coming up are you nervous. I mean first match in and its a four way dance with three other newbies.

Johnny: Yeah man putting on a match like that first thing in there, you have to be a little worried right?

Jaxx drank half his beer and then looked at his friends smile still on his face as he shook his head his hair falling across his eyes.

Jaxx: You guys know me better then that, I mean have I ever been worried about putting it all out there? This match is just my first step into IWF and if you think I am letting these three clowns stop me from showing the fans what I have. Seriously guys the 27th marks the meteoric rise of the Rock God Jaxx Ryder.

Jaxx flashes the devil horns sticks out his tongue and shakes his head. The band laughs as they head out of the club.

Date:
Saturday January 26th
Place:
TD Garden
Boston, MA

Jaxx walks through the empty arena, everything is already set up for Rising Monarchy and most of the crew has left for the night, and the arena sits dark. Making his way slowly down the entrance ramp Jaxx tries getting a feel for the ring and the match coming up the next night. He climbs into the ring and looks out over the empty seat.

Jaxx: Tomorrow night I step into this ring with three other new members of IWF and we will put on a match to blow the roof off this place. We have a point to prove that we are all here to make a name for our selves. Now don't think I am being all wishy washy out here and thinking of asking the others to join me in a resounding chorus of Kumbaya. I plan on taking out each and every one of those men and showing everyone that the Rock God has arrived.

Standing in the middle of the ring Jaxx smiles and looks up to the entrance ramp.

Jaxx: Flex, Allen, and Farmer Dick tomorrow night we will meet in this ring and I plan on laying it all out on the line. We will have the match of the night and when I walk out the winner I hope there are no hard feelings. I mean yes your first match in IWF will be a lose but at least you can walk out with your heads held high knowing you where beat by a future Champion and the Rock God of IWF.

Jaxx exits the ring smiling the whole time smiling as he reaches the top of the entrance ramp his music kicks in and pyro explodes behind him as he turns hand thrust in the air with the sign of the devil horns.

Back to top Go down
Flex Johnson

Flex Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson [vs.] Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Allen Walker   Flex Johnson [vs.] Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Allen Walker I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:38 pm

(OOC: Due to law school stuff, I'll only be putting up 1)

A Nomad’s Tale Act 1

Scene 1: Stream of Consciousness

“There are all types of addictions in life. Some people are addicted to shopping and spending money, some chose to kill their brain cells by taking drugs, and other try to escape the pains of life by drinking. But, it’s kind of strange…

“None of those are as strong a wrestling addiction.

“I guess that’s what I’m feeling right now. It’s been a good six or seven months since I’ve been in the ring. And sure, I had fun just relaxing, spending time with my fiancée and junk. But I’ll be honest; there wasn’t a day when I didn’t think about getting back into that ring.

“Does that make me a selfish person?

“I’ve asked myself that question many times. It’s weird, because when I was at home, chilling and what not, my mind was stuck on wrestling. But yet, what is it that I’m trying to prove by stepping back into this ring? It is my ego? Am I just on quest for fame, glory, and gold? Do just miss the lime life?

“Or, is it something more?

“I’ve held nine titles in three major promotions. I’m a Hall of Famer in two different promotions. I’m considered by many to one of the best wrestlers in the world. The average wrestler would be satisfied with all of that. The average wrestler would just retire and be happy.

“And yet, for some odd reason, I still feel like there is more for me to do. I still feel like there are some more chapters in this career of mine. I don’t exactly know what’s in these chapters yet, but I know they are there.

“I guess I’m not the average wrestler huh?

“But, I guess that isn’t a new revelation. Never in my life have I been the ‘average wrestler.’ Even when I was green and inexperienced I was still great.

“Ha, there goes that ego thing again.

“Fortunately for me, wrestling is full of dude’s with egos. And speaking of egos, working in IWF is going to be quite interesting. I’ve got a lot of history with many of the wrestlers here. Savage, Static, Vengence, Tolly, Raine, Remington, Styigan…the list goes on and on. And, last time I checked, I wasn’t in good standing with any of them. Which means my presence will probably cause a shit-storm, or…no; it will probably just cause the shit-storm.

“Ha, but I’m starting to get ahead of myself aren’t I?

“I’m looking at the future, but I need to be living now in the present. And as it stands, I’m making my IWF debut on the Rising Monarchy Pay-per-view. Ha, not only that, but it’s also a number 1 contender’s match. I thought the powers that be might have thrown me into some type of dark match or something like that. But hey, it would be quite interesting if I won this thing wouldn’t it?

“Ha, that would be something wouldn’t it?”

Scene 2: Welcome Back Interview

“This is Rikki Martinez, and we are back here on Power 106 FM. Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a very special guest here in the studio tonight. My guest here isn’t an artist, but he does have an appreciation for music. This will be his first formal interview since coming out of semi-retirement.

“That’s right, talking about the Harlem native who resides in L.A., professional wrestler Flex Johnson!

“How are you doing tonight Flex?”

“Ha, I’m doing well. I must say, that was one hell of an introduction; I’m going to have to hire you to write mine in the future.”

“Haha, oh stop.

“But enough small talk, let’s get down to business.”

“Ha, sure.”

“About six or seven months ago you basically ended your career.”

“Ha, yeah something like that. Well, I was working for a company called PWSi; everyone has heard me talk about them before. I believe this was my third or fourth stint with them. You know, thing started off good. But, as time grew on, I…well, I guess you could say I got bored. I was still dealing with the mess with my brother, and to make matters worse, I just wasn’t enjoying my time in the ring. So, I decided to take a little time off.”

“Now, you take a small break about every two years or so. Have you ever been worried that your image will be affected?”

“Not really. I’ve been in this business for a good while now; I’ve built up a decent name for myself. I guess you could say that I have the luxury of taking time off, and still being able to remain relevant. You know, I’ve taken some time off before. But, whenever I decide to make my return, the fans are always excited about it; I’m sure the other wrestlers are never happy about it though.

“Wrestling loses a lot of talent due to burnout. And yeah, in PWSi, I was beginning to feel burnt out. I didn’t want to be out there just going through all the motions; that wouldn’t have been good for me, or my opponents. So, I asked for my release.

“Personally, I think every wrestler should take a break from time to time. But I realize some can’t do it.”

“What do you plan accomplishing this time around?”

“Well, you know how I like gold.”

“Haha, indeed you do.”

“No, in all seriousness, it’s not really even about the gold, it’s about going out there and proving that I’m the best in the world. I’m 42 years old. Will I win a title or two? Hell, maybe, that’s up to fate.”

“Right on.

“Now, I noticed something when you walked through the door.”

“Ha, what’s that?”

“You have a different, shall I say, ‘look’ to you.”

“Haha. Yeah, I guess you could say that. While I was at home, I decided to grow my hair out.”

“Any particular reason?”

“Not really, just wanted a change you know.”

“Ok ok. Now, a couple of days you and I talked on the phone, and at the time you told me that you had a number one contenders match. But about 20 minutes ago you told me something had changed?”

“Ha yeah. Now I’m in a match with a whole bunch of people that signed around the same time I did.”

“Does that bother you at all?”

“Not really. Wrestling is dynamic; stuff changes every day. And, I mean, I understand why I got moved to a different match. I’m new; some of the wrestlers know me here, but most of them don’t. And certainly, the management does know. So, I see this match more as a test.”

“So who are you facing this week?

“And take your time; I know you like to rant, haha.”

“Ha, I’m glad you know me so well.

“Well, the first guy off the top of my head is a guy by the name Farmer Dick.”

“Farmer Dick?”

“I kid you not; that’s his name.”

“So what’s his story?”

“Well, Dick is just a boy country boy. Or, should I say man, since he is in his mid-thirties. To be honest, I don’t even know why he is in this promotion. He’s a damn farmer, not a wrestler. From the little bit that we, the wrestling community, know about him, he hasn’t had any training. Which means he is probably nothing more than an uncivilized brawler.

“Now, those are the worst type of ‘wrestlers,’ if you can even call them that. Why? Well, because they don’t have a respect or regard for themselves. Go Google the man’s name; it’s painfully clear that Dick hasn’t been to any wrestling school. First off, no self-respecting trainer would waste his or her time talking to Farmer Dick, much less actually trying to show him the basics. Second, everyone in IWF knows why Dick is wrestling.”

“And why is that?”

“Dick is only here to make a pay check, that’s it. He doesn’t love this sport, he just loves what the sport can do for him.

“It’s been documented that Dick’s family famer is on hard times, and that he uses his wages from wrestling to keep his business afloat. Now, don’t get me wrong, the man is working to try and help his family. You have to respect that. But, let’s be serious here for a moment. Dick, if you really needed money, you should have taken your remedial ass down to the Waffle House and filled out an application. That would have been a much better fit for you.

“Hell, you didn’t really give two shits about wrestling until you found out that there might be some money involved. And that’s the type of shit I hate. Dick, I’ve been in this business for a number of years now. I developed a passion for wrestling; I got into because it was something I loved. Am I a wealthy name because of wrestling? Sure. But you know what; the LOVE of wrestling always comes first for me. It’s that love of wrestling and dedication that has made me a wealthy man.

“You know, it’s a shame you have to face me at this pay-per-view. Unlike some of the other saps in the back, I don’t give a shit about your hard times. The world as whole is going through tough times Dick, you aren’t special.

“You got into this business for money? Well, I’m going to snatch that pay check out of your hands, just like the government has been doing for years. You are stepping into the ring with one of the world’s best wrestlers; that’s a fact. I’ve gone through many wars Dick; I spilt blood, and have drawn blood from many others. And I’ll be damned if I let some bumbling hack like yourself defeat me!”

“Ok ok. Whose is next?”

“The victim, I mean, err, wrestler, that I’m facing is Jaxx Ryder.”

“And what’s his deal?”

“Well, first off, Jaxx is actually a wrestler; he has worked some matches. But, he is lacking in the experience department. He has probably only wrestled a hand full of matches over his career.

“Now Jaxx, I do have a question for you. So, what makes you think that you are ready to hang with the big boys here in IWF? Look, you’re new, I’m new. But you see, I’ve worked with maybe half of the roster. Now don’t get me wrong, people like Savage, Tolly, they are terrible. But guess what, they could still put a lot of indy stars to shame.

“You see Jaxx, you have put yourself into a very compromising position. You see, in IWF you are going to be a little fish in a fairly large pound. And this week, you just happen to be facing one of the largest fish in the entire ocean. And let me tell you this right now sir, you are not ready.

“To be honest, you probably should have bummed around on the indys for a little bit. But, I understand Jaxx, you are the definition of a risk taker. That’s why you gave up your successful music career to become a professional wrestler. Some might call you insane, but no, I understand you.

“I have seen your matches; you have talent. You can fly off the top rope like a champ. But an aerial arsenal is only one aspect of being a complete wrestler.

“My question is this; what are you going to when you are completely cut-off from the ropes? How are you going to respond when I lock on that STF in the center of the ring? What’s going to happen when that cloverleaf is cinched in tight, along with a knee to the back of your neck? How are you going to recover when I drop you on your head, outside of the ring?

“These are the types of things you need to be concerned about Jaxx. I’m not going to have mercy on you just because you are a rookie. You signed the contract. You want to play with the big boys, fine, then let’s play. But remember sir, you asked for all of this; you signed on the dotted line.”

Flex sighs.

“And lastly, there’s Allen Walker.

“Now first off, bitch, why are you doing promos in a damn library? Is that how yall get down on the other jolly side of the pound?

“Second of all, let me say this, you are the person that I’m most excited about facing in this match. From what I’ve heard, you are one stiff fucker. That’s the type of wrestler that I like to face.

“But let me say this Mr. Walker, you are lucky to even be allowed in the same ring as me. You see Walker, I’m a star. I can go to the U.S. and sell out shows; I can go to Japan and sell out shows. Hell, I can go to YOUR town and sell out a show. See, that’s where you and I differ sir. You are known for beating down fools in England. But me, well, I’ve kicked ass almost everywhere.

“Don’t let the long hair fool you Mr. Walker, you are stepping inside the ring with a living legend. You are stepping inside the ring with a nine time champion. You are stepping into the ring with a man who has been inducted into two Hall of Fames.

“By taking my lightly, you are making a huge mistake sir. But it’s cool, its ignorant fools like you that have made me the name that I am today. Oh, but you will understand soon enough my good sir.

“Ha, and by the way, I’m surprised you even know who Ice Cube is sir. Good attempt at being clever.

“However you came up just a like short; and, that’s the same thing that is going to happen during this match. And why is that? Well Mr. Walker, you couldn’t defeat if you brought 2000 percent to this match, much less 100. I’m going to take you and run you through the ringer sir. I’m going to send you back to England bloody and bruised.

“Ha, and just think, all this could have been avoided if you would have just been polite.”

“Those are strong words Flex. Is there anything else you like to say?”

“Yeah.

“Everyone go order the Pay-Per-View, January 27th. I’m trying to steal the show for sure. And, there are some other good matches slated as well.”

“Cool. Well we are going to go to commercial break. And when we get back, Flex and I are going to rap about some hip-hop.”

“Haha, sure.”

END

Back to top Go down
Farmer Dick

Farmer Dick

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson [vs.] Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Allen Walker   Flex Johnson [vs.] Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Allen Walker I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:58 pm

|-|-| The scene opens with a sky shot of a small yet comfortable looking green farmhouse, with acres and acres of land separating the building from a large red fence. There is a small white house next to the farm, with a tiny deck in front of the house. On the deck we see a rocking chair, and a large, old looking basset hound laying sleeping in the son next to it. Cows roam free with horses and bulls in the green pastures, as the camera pans down closer to the farm exposing chickens and sheep and such in a little lean-to on the farmhouse. Inside of the farmhouse we see a very large man, sitting very awkwardly on a small wooden stool milking a cow. Or at least, attempting to. |-|-|

Farmer Dick: Awww c’mon now Mary Beth… I know you’re getting’ up there in age, but you gotta have a lil’ bit of milk left in your teats.

|-|-| Farmer Dick tugs a few more times, with no avail. He sighs and lets the cows utters out of his hands, much to the cows delight. |-|-|

Farmer Dick: Well fine… you be that way you ornery ol’ bag.

|-|-| Farmer Dick stands and turns around, looking startled as he sees the cameraman. He thinks for a moment before smiling wide and wiping the cow-utter residue onto his stylish blue overalls that cover a light brown pocketed shirt. |-|-|

Farmer Dick: Why howdy there! I done did went and forget ya’ll were comin’ to pay Big Dick a visit! Jeesh is it 8 in the mornin’ already!? By golly, between fetchin’ all the eggs from these dang chickens, and fussin’ with Mary Beth it’s impossible to get a single thing done roun’ here. No wonder the Happy Dick Farm is startin’ to feel the pressure of this dag-gone economy. Anywho, where are my manners? I’m Farmer Dick! It’s nice to meet ya’ll and welcome to the happiest place on earth! The Happy Dick Farm has been flourishing around these parts here in Arkansas for decade after decade. My Papa, Dick Sr. spent his final years alive trying to overcome financial problems, but that stinkin’ economy beat poor Dick too hard. He died of a heart attack last year, God bless his soul. But I digress, I’m here to tell ya’ll city folk that roam roun’ the IWF, Insurgency Wrestling Federation, that Big Dick is comin’ for ya!

|-|-| Dick looks ready to continue talking, but suddenly we see a rather large rooster approach him. Framer Dick’s eyes widen as the massive farm-bird stops in front of him, and Dick bends down and picks him up, much to the roosters dismay. |-|-|

Farmer Dick: By Lordy perfect timin’! IWFians, this here be my prized possession on my farm. I get a little too emotionally attached to my farm animals, but this here takes the cake by far. This here is Tessy, and he’s my prize winnin’ cock! Yes sirry, ol’ Tessy won the award for the biggest cock in all of Arkansas! That’s a very prestigious honor by goodness!

|-|-| Farmer Dick strokes the large cock in his big hairy arms, as the rooster just looks around not sure exactly what’s going on. The farmer returns the bird to the ground, and it waddles away, back to do… whatever it is roosters do. |-|-|

Farmer Dick: Now… what was it I was talking about? Ohhhh yes! My debut in the IWF is this week, and by golly they’re having me debut at they’re Pay Per View! Risin’ Monarchy it’s called. It’s gonna be one hella good time! The promoters there must really like Dick, puttin' him on a Pay Per View in his first match! But I’m not gonna go and be cocky, I’m facin’ some tight competition it seems. You see wrasslin’ ain’t like what it was when I used to watch it. Which kinda brings me to the first thing I wanted to talk about. I heard the rumblin’s around that Farmer Dick is here for nothin’ more than a big fat pay check. One of my opponents for this match, Mr. Flex Johnson seemed to be the most offended by this thought. Well Flex, since you seem to like ‘n’ criticize ol’ Dick, and ya seem to want my story, I’ll letchu in on it I spose.

You see Flex, back when I was just a little Dick, my papa was a wrassler in the Independent scene. He was ‘The Wild Hog’ Dick Country. It wasn’t the kinda fancy wrasslin’ ya’ll have grown into, but it was competition! Two big, rough, hairy fella’s punchin’ eachother until the other didn’t get up. My papa trained me when I was a youngin’, and we even wrassled as a tag team on the Independents before he retired. When he retired well, I had to stay off’a the ropes and help him get the farm back in order.

Ya see Flex, I’m not a wealthy man like yo self, nor am I plannin’ to become one wrasslin’ here with ya’ll. Like I said, my papa and I both had our fair share of the Independents, which weren’t seen as luxurious as they done seem to be now a’days. We’d wrassle for supper, some buiscits and gravy were all we were given for 20-30 minute fights. It seems that ya’ll three I’m facin’ in my debut don’t understand that Big Dick ain’t just someone lookin’ to pop in and pop out with a million dollar check. I love wrasslin’… I always have. I’m not here to get rich, I’m here to get enough money doin’ to keep my farm, doin’ the only thing I love besides farmin’.

Now Flex I ain’t pointin’ you specifically out, because you have a very long, decorated career they done went and told me. But ya got me all wrong if you think I’ve done come here to get rich. They went and told me about your past, and I do emphasis with you Mr. Johnson but as you yourself said, everybody in this world has troubles and hard times. I guess we all just handle ‘em a bit differently. Some people, like myself, try and make those rough times better with hard work and determination. Others, seemingly like you’self, try to use them as a crutch and a podium to judge ervery’body else. I’unno, like I said, Big Dick is pretty ol’ school.

But I digress again. Flex seems to be alright in my book, just a lil’ bit misguided maybe. Maybe a little bit bitter and hardened against this new school direction wrasslin’ has taken. The next fella on my list is… Jacks… Jaxx?... whateva… Jaxx Ryder. “The Rock God”. Well poo, and all these fella’s gettin’ all sour sayin’ Big Dick is in this just for money? That’s all that Rock ‘N’ Roll crap is now’a’day. Money, women, and crack cocaine! Now your parents seemed to have it right kid. Blues, Jazz, them the real kinds of music as far as I’m concerned. If there’s anything Dick likes more than a good ol’ hoedown, it’s the sound of the saxophone. Mmmmmmmhmmmm… good like gravy!

Now for the last fella’, Allen Walker, or “The Luxury”. This guy seems to done went and got a stick up the rear or somethin’, ‘cuz for someone that never meet Big Dick he certainly seems to harbor a lot of bad feelin’s toward me. Shoot, all he did was go and try to insult ol’ Dick. Fact is, almost all of what he said was true. I’m not the brightest hog in the barn for sure, I’m not goin’ta go and win no dag gone beauty contest be’cuz Farmer Dick ain’t no prized chicken, and in my eyes I am a step back for IWF. But I’d like ta think it’s a step back towards the good ol’ days. Ya’ll kids now think that everything has to be “pop culture”. Hard workin’ farm boys who get up at 5:30 in the morning and work their hands bloody until 9 at night just to go to bed and do it all over again ain’t cool in todays society. Definatly not as cool as a rock star… or rap star… or United Kingdom shoot wrassler. I’m never gonna claim to be cool. And I’m not gonna come out here and try to insult you Mr. Walker.

Wrasslin’ isn’t about who’s cool, or who can call who the meanest things. It’s about the fight! The hard work! The competition! By golly it’s about goin’ out there and poundin’ the snot out of a guy, then going back home and restin’ up until you do it again! So as far as this debut match goes? I’m not gonna win the popularity contest, be’cuz I’m not cool. I’m not gonna win the prize for best insult of the night, be’cuz my daddy taught me to respect your opponent, for they’re givin’ up jus’ as much as you are to get inta that ring. And I’m not gonna win the prize for be wrassler of the night, be’cuz I can’t do 3 flips, hell I can’t even do half a flip without splitin’ my noggin. What I can do? Is I can fight. I can use everything my daddy taught me years ago, and I can go out there and do what I do best. Work hard, get my hands dirty, and do my country best.

In short, this Dick is gonna pound ya, and pound ya hard.

|-|-| Farmer Dick nods at the camera and runs his hand through his massive beard with a big ol’ country smile. A few small pigs begin to oink in the background, and the basset hound from the porch approaches Farmer Dick. He bends down and pets the wrinkled dog. |-|-|

Farmer Dick: Awww there you are Bosco! We got work to do, don’t we! So if you kind fella’s will excuse me, I gotta get back to tendin’ to my farm before my son shows up. He’s gonna be watchin’ over things while Dick’s off beatin’ on them IWFians. But don’t worry, I’ll be brinin’ Tessy with me! One thing my papa always told me… never leave your cock behind. Yeeeeehaaawwww I’ll see ya’ll soon!

|-|-| Farmer Dick runs, or more so speed-waddles over to the chickens in the side of the barn and begins collecting eggs as the scene slowly fades to black. |-|-|
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson [vs.] Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Allen Walker   Flex Johnson [vs.] Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Allen Walker I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:47 pm

The Ring Boxing Club
Boston, MA

Flex Johnson [vs.] Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Allen Walker RingBoxingClub_zpse68a7118

Javier Sanchez enters the Ring Boxing Club on Commonwealth and looks around trying to locate the person he had come to speak with. Finally he spotted the man he wanted to speak with in the far back corner ring. The camera man and Javier work there way through the crowded gym and as we get closer we see Jaxx Ryder working out in the ring. He Irish whips his opponent across the ring and as he rebounds hits a huge clothesline.
An older gentleman standing in one of the corners looks on watching as Jaxx continues working in the ring. The two men going back and forth exchanging moves and punches Jaxx finally nail’s a swinging neck breaker as he stands up he quickly climbs to the top turnbuckle and leaps off hitting a twisting moonsault. The older man climbs in the ring walking up to Jaxx and slapping him on the shoulder.

Flex Johnson [vs.] Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Allen Walker AlecBaldwin_zps6ea54587
Dennis Boss Trainer

Dennis:
Good job kid, you keep up that hard work and you will make those boys in IWF take notice.

Jaxx smiles at Dennis as he reaches down helping the man on the mat back up. Shaking the mans hand who then exits the ring Dennis hands Jaxx a bottle of water which he quickly drinks about half of.

Jaxx:
Thanks Dennis with out you I would not even be here let alone in IWF, I still remember the first time we meet when my band played your indy show what was it almost 10 years ago?

Dennis:
Yeah something like that man, hey that interviewer from IWF is here and waiting for you.

Dennis points over to Javier who is waiting by the side of the ring, Jaxx nods over to Javier and shakes Dennis' hand and heads over toward Javier and the camera man. He climbs out of the ring and sits on the ring apron.

Jaxx:
Javier hows it going, I have been looking forward to this for awhile my first IWF so lets get ready.

Javier:
Alright sounds like you are ready to jump in feet first. So lets get started Jaxx your first match in IWF is a Fatal 4 Way with a few other new members of the IWF roster, Flex Johnson, Allen Walker, and Farmer Dick, They all have pretty impressive skills from what we have seen and sounds like they are all ready to give it their all in the first match, do you think you are ready for this?

Jaxx laughs a little and shakes his head.

Jaxx:
Well Javier to be honest I would have to say Hell Yes I am ready! Damn it I have been waiting for this chance for 10 years now here it is gift wrapped for me like a Christmas gift, and who better then these 3 men to be there beside me when I win my first match.

Jaxx stands up and motions for Javier and the camera man to follow him as he heads into the locker room. Javier continues with his questions as the walk.

Javier:
So Flex was recently interviewed and he seems to think you lack experience in the ring. That you need more experience before making this jump into IWF any reply to that.

Jaxx:
The funny thing about his statement is that he has no clue who I am. I don't know if he has been getting his information from TMZ or just the bum on the street but he should get a refund for whatever he paid. You see Flex I have been working the Indy circuit for about 8 years total. I have traveled all across the U.S and Japan competing against some of the best and learn from Veterans who have been around since you where a little guy. I think maybe the gold has blinded you to whats really out there. I mean I have heard of spotlight blindness, I have seen men of lesser quality blinded by that spotlight to whats right in front of them.
So start checking your facts start reviewing your research because right now you are walking into that ring blind to the fact that I have more then just an Ariel arsenal. I have faced ground and ponders, Technicians, you name it I have faced it. Flex open your blinders drop the gold chains and check yourself before walking into that ring.

The trio enter the locker room and sitting on a bench is a bucket of fried chicken. There is a picture of Farmer Dick holding his prize cock Teasey, around the picture you can read Farmer Dicks Fried Southern Chicken, Made with his special sauce, so good it will make you squeal like a pig. Finally under this is a picture of two Banjo's crossed.

Javier:
Umm so Farmer Dick sells fried chicken ?

Jaxx looks over at the bucket and smiles.

Jaxx:
That is a good one Javier I am not sure if Farmer Dick would ever sacrifice one of his precious animals but hey I could be wrong he seems to be a sensible and grounded man. He sees reality and he is a second generation wrasstler himself . Of course he seems to be a little confused about Rock N Roll. Yes there is money and yes there is women but cocaine I mean really Dick this isn’t the 80's rock is not a bunch of coked out big hair freaks in tight spandex purple pants and scarves. You did have one thing right my parents knew music they played from the soul and they taught me to do the same thing.
So Dick when we all step into that ring I plan on putting my heart and soul into the match, and just to let you know I don't think your in it for the money I know you are here for the family tradition and follow in your Pa's foot steps but that doesn’t mean I am going to take it easy out there. So be ready good ol' boy because youse about to be taken out behind the shed for a whoopin like your daddy use to give ya.

The camera man chuckles and Javier shoots him a disapproving look but a smirk crosses his face as well. The camera focuses on the bucket of chicken as Jaxx cleans up and changes into his street cloths. As the camera focuses back on him we see he is wearing a black undershirt with a button up work shirt over the left pocket is a patch that says Jaxx, and across the back is a pair of wings with a design around them. Then Jaxx reaches in and pulls out an Ipad from his locker as he begins typing on the screen Javier looks over his shoulder.

Javier:
So it sounds like you have really though this out and done your research, but you have to still be concerned its a Fatal 4 Way and anything can happen. Plus there is still Allen Walker a very well educated man or so it seems by his foray into the library.

Jaxx:
Yes Allen Walker a very angry man or so he seems. I believe that he is due for some anger management classes and maybe just maybe an ass whoopin is just in order. Allen Walker seems stuck on this idea of me being fake, not really sure where this idea came from considering this is not a gimmick as he calls it. Who I am and how I dress is just me, Jaxson Alexander Ryder born a musician raised by musicians I don't wear Ed Hardy fact one no self respecting person wears Ed Hardy anything. Now he talks about my hair, my cloths, my music, hell sounds like he is a man of little substance himself. The superficial is not what should concern him but the skill in the ring.
Of course I have to say he should check himself before he starts throwing stones in that glass house he lives in because it seems Mr. Anger Management is a huge fan of Boy Bands.

Jaxx turns around the Ipad and the camera zooms in showing a website across the top it reads Bye Bye Bye Boy Bands We Love You By Allen Walker, Through out the pages are pictures of Allen Walker wearing New Kids on The Block, N Sync, Back Street Boys, and One Direction T- Shirts and pictures of him with various members of the bands as well.

Jaxx:
Seems Allen Walker has a secret side to himself one I am sure he has tried really hard to hide behind that “ Look at me I am the Angry Wrestler” persona he is trying to build up. Well Allen I guess we will see when we meet in the ring if this “Fake Rocker” is a match for the Bye Bye Bye Boy Band lover.

Jaxx puts away the Ipad and stands up shaking Javiers Hand as they walk out of the locker room heading for the front of the gym.

Javier:
Well sounds like you seem to have a plan all ready in place for your match and you are pretty confident in your abilities. So good luck in your debut match tonight Jaxx I know the fans are looking forward to seeing all four of you tonight.

Jaxx:
Thanks Javier and I plan on giving the fans one hell of a show tonight so Flex, Allen, And Dick we shall see you all in the ring tonight and once again when I have my hand raised in victory no hard feelings boys someone has to loose.

As Javier exits the Gym the camera watches Jaxx head back to an office where Dennis is waiting for him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flex Johnson [vs.] Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Allen Walker   Flex Johnson [vs.] Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Allen Walker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flex Johnson [vs.] Jaxx Ryder [vs.] Farmer Dick [vs.] Allen Walker
Page 1 of 1