Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds V

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds V Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds V   Battle Grounds V I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:51 pm

One Man
57 Pages
15,136 words
less than 24 hours

cheers

This was my first time ever writing literally an ENTIRE show by myself. Well, i didn't write literally the ENTIRE thing by myself since i had a lot of help from the numerous people who wrote segments for me to help out with the show. And to those people i say...

YOUR'E ALL INGRATES! THIS IS MY SHOW! MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE

...JOKES! Razz

Thank you so much for everyone who helped me to write this bitch! Now leave me quality feedback please. I know i am no where near even thinking that i am a perfect writer and i had to kinda guess on how to write some people's characters and shit...so please...let me know how i did!

Razz

P.S.--The card for next week will be posted whenever Chuckles regains consciousness Razz
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

Battle Grounds V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds V   Battle Grounds V I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:03 pm

GOOD SHIT MAN! Honestly, that entire show was amazing. You writing by yourself must have taken a lot of you I would know I've done it before! Razz Anyway, the matches were spot on. I love the swerves, I loved the segments, and I love how you get everyone in the show when you can, that's awesome. The Main Event was a good one two, because now THE IRISH are here and we're comin' to drink beer and fuck female interviewers! I've get that son of a bitch a 10! Good work man! XD
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

Battle Grounds V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds V   Battle Grounds V I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:11 am

Sadly though, Connor, we have no female interviewers....we have a female announcer and commentator though Razz

Card is finally up. Sorry. LOL

As for the show: Awesome work. I know you had mentioned earlier that you were going to try working on adding more "close finishes" in matches. There were definitely more in there, but I think it could get a bit better in terms of near-falls.

I do think the VVR/Hawk match was great. Seems a lot of people don't give much thought to those "alternate victories" like DQ, countout, etc. Refreshing to see a match that decides a winner without the same old "hits finisher, pins, game over" routine.

All in all, awesome work. I apologize again for not really being around (as soon as I get done with this paper, I'm going right back to bed. LOL), but it was just a rough week. HUGE credit to Corey on this one. Show writing can be a real bitch, especially when you have to do it alone.

Seriously. Writing shows alone kills feds.

SRSLY.

So again, in the words of James Shark: mad respects, C. I know how hard it is to write most of a show, in one night. Huge accomplishment. Nicely done.

And now, we move forward, into a week where we WON'T pin the entire show on one guy Facepalm
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!
Alignment: Face

Battle Grounds V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds V   Battle Grounds V I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:32 am

Great job CC. I really enjoyed the entire show.

If there was any downside to it then it most be that the matches were a bit short. Or some of them were. Valentine vs Tanner for example. Maybe those matches only need those pin falls you've been talking about, to make them longer and more exciting.

But all in all. A great show Corey. Razz
Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds V   Battle Grounds V I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:05 am

CC put up a great show, indeed!! I enjoyed pretty much every match from the ones we thought would be throw away slaughters and turned out to be much more to the monster main event that shows the IIA is gonna be a force in this place for a good long while. Who wants to be the next one covered in spray paint and beer?? BRING IT ON BABY!!! Oh and Hawk man....This ain't over!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Grounds V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds V   Battle Grounds V I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds V
Page 1 of 1