Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Savage [vs] Aries Armadaist [vs] Matt Stone.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Jack Savage [vs] Aries Armadaist [vs] Matt Stone. Empty
PostSubject: Jack Savage [vs] Aries Armadaist [vs] Matt Stone.   Jack Savage [vs] Aries Armadaist [vs] Matt Stone. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Qwerty
Back to top Go down
CanMStone

CanMStone

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 1-1-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs] Aries Armadaist [vs] Matt Stone.   Jack Savage [vs] Aries Armadaist [vs] Matt Stone. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:37 pm

A Game of Stones
Chapter 3: I’m Here to Show the World

Monday, February 11th, post Battle Grounds

Katrina Evans
C’mon Matt, I said I was sorry

We come in on Matt Stone walking out of the bathroom in his hotel room, drying off his face. He’s wearing a pair of jeans. Katrina is sitting on the bed, pleading her case after the unfortunate slap she had spread across Stone’s face just a few short hours ago on national television. Needless to say, Matt wasn’t happy about that. Stone stops, coming out of the bathroom and looks to her.

Matt Stone
Sorry? You’re sorry? That’s cute, you didn’t seem sorry when you slapped me and walked away!

Matt threw his towel to the ground at the feet of Katrina who frowns, looking down at it. Matt turns his back to her, glancing down at the ground at the discarded shirt he was wearing after his victory over Eric Steel, the same shirt he was wearing during his encounter with Jaci Sovereign in the woman’s locker room. The memory still fresh in his mind, Jaci sneezing all over him. Did he blame her? Not really, it’s wasn’t all her fault, after all, but it just seemed to be the way his life had been going lately. What better showing of a lack of respect could there be? It’s hard to get the respect you deserve when beautiful women use you as a tissue.

Katrina Evans
You know…you could sell that

Sell that? What is she talking about? Slowly turning around to face her again, Matt rose an eyebrow , intrigued.

Matt Stone
Sell it? What are you talking about?

Katrina Evans
Well, I’m sure there are people out there who would like to have such a unique piece of memorabilia. Err…maybe.

Was she drinking while he was in the shower? That was the thought going through Stone’s head as he looked at her, as if expecting a better explanation. Sensing none forthcoming, Stone spoke.

Matt Stone
Really?

That was the only word that needed to be said, it really summed up everything going on in his head. After losing last week, winning his match this week only to be immediately rejected by Blyss and then just an hour later being rejected by Jaci, his confidence was shot, his ego shattered. He didn’t have the energy to out up with Katrina’s shenanigans tonight, especially after she slapped him. When all she did in response to his question was nod, he just sighed.

Matt Stone
There isn’t anyone in the market for a shirt that was sneezed on.

Katrina Evans
What about wrestling fans who have kinks?

Matt Stone
Kinks?

Katrina Evans
No matter what a girl does, there is a group of people who will be sexually attracted to it. Trust me, I’ve had some weird things asked of me. Things I would have never connected with sexuality. Just put it up online and see what happens, what’s the worst that could happen?

She had a point, he had to admit that. Not to her, of course, but to himself. It’s not like listing it would hurt him in anyway and if there was a way to turn a negative into a positive, he might as well attempt it.

Matt Stone
Fine, I’ll put it up, though I’m still mad at you.

Katrina nodded, slipping off the bed and walking over to him, a sly smile on her face.

Katrina Evans
You’re right, I was just angry…I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.

She runs her hand down his damp chest, Matt just shaking his head.

Matt Stone
You can’t just seduce all your problems away. I’ll get over it, but right now I want to just lay down and forget about tonight, alright?

Katrina frowned slightly, but nods regardless. She struts over and retrieves her purse, heading for the door. As she walks away, Matt falls face down on the bed, the shower may have washed away the inhabitants of Jaci’s nose, but not the stink of failure that was still wafting off of him like day-old fish. Katrina frowns again, but knows enough to just open the door and walk out. Matt glances over as the door closes behind her, seeing the shirt laying on the ground again. He sighs.

Matt Stone
This is so stupid

But as he says that, he pushes himself up off the bed and over to his laptop where he boots it up and takes a seat, logging into eBay to see if he can make a couple of bucks off his misfortune.

Friday, February 15th, 2013

We come in with a very different mood than where we were just days before. Katrina is all smiles, sitting once again on the bed wearing a pair of hip hugger jeans and a halter top, her feet swinging out in jubilation. Stone is sitting on a chair in front of his lap top, almost amazed at what he was seeing.

Katrina Evans
See? I told you to put that shirt up, didn’t I? Never underestimate the general creepiness of the common man.

She has a big smile plastered on her face. Matt takes one more look at the final bid on his screen and shakes his head, unable to fathom anyone wanting to spend five thousand dollars on something so esoteric. Regardless, Stone was elated to cash in.

Katrina Evans
So what are you gunna buy me?

Matt Stone
Nothing, I decided I’m going to donate the money to the Rose Foundation.

Katrina Evans
…what? I’m all for Breast Cancer getting cured, I love boobs, but that doesn’t sound like something you would do. Are you feeling okay?

Matt Stone
Yeah, I don’t know where this whole selfish rep was attached to me, just because I’m confident doesn’t mean that I don’t have a heart.

Katrina Evans
No, I know that…wait a second, are you just doing that to try and get into Jaci’s pants? That’s pretty expensive…

Stone cuts her off before she has a chance to finish

Matt Stone
No. I had a brief conversation with her over twitter and I realized I was a bit of a jerk to her…

Katrina Evans
To HER?!?

Ignoring that, Matt continues

Matt Stone
I think this proves that I’m not just some superficial egotist. And before you ask, no I’m not going to try and angle my way into a date with her over this. As far as I’m concerned, I’m done chasing these girls here. I’ve got bigger goals in IWF than getting laid.

Katrina Evans
Such as?

Matt Stone
I’m going for the gold. That Egomaniac Stygian wants to play games with me on twitter, I flat out called him out this week and he said he accepted, but surprisingly enough, I’m instead forced into yet another triple threat match. If he thinks he can play with my head, he’s dead wrong. I will get my match with him, but until that day I’m not going to obsess over it, I’m staying focused. I’m two matches out of being the Uprising Champion and while I’d prefer to have 2 people staying in my way, instead I have seven. Two this week and then five the week after. That’s fine though Kat, you know as well as I do that I have been defining the odds since I started wrestling and it’s about damn time this company sees who the real Straight Shooter is. I’ve been knocked down before, I’ll probably be knocked down again, but it doesn’t matter how many times one gets knocked down, it’s how quick they are to rise back up that defines them. Let the record show that I am one resilient son of a bitch. C’mon, we’ve got work to do

Matt gets up out of the chair, Katrina getting up as well, beaming. She walks over to the door, followed by Stone, slapping her behind on the way. She jumps up, giggling and looks back over her shoulder.

Katrina Evans
I missed that

Stone smirks, nodding his head to the door.

Matt Stone
Just go

She winks at him as she opens the door, walking out. Stone follows, getting ready for the biggest match in his IWF career to date. A small statement given his lack of experience inside this ring, but he knows should he fail this week, he might not have another important match like this for quite some time.

Jack Savage [vs] Aries Armadaist [vs] Matt Stone. StoneCRW2

We come in on our Hero, Matt Stone, standing in front of a bank in downtown Memphis. The Paragon bank, to be more specific which would place us at 5400 Poplar Ave. While normally filled with people in and around the establishment, we’re currently at about two in the morning, so the only people around are Stone and his reliable un named cameraman, though if you really must know, his name is Ted. Underneath the street lamp, Stone begins speaking.

Matt Stone
So here I am, the biggest free agent on the market here in the IWF in the middle of this so called Civil war between Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews and you would think I would be fiercely sought after by both sides. After all, I proved last week that I’m not some jobber who’s going to lay down and earn a lackluster cheque every week when I stepped up and defeated Eric Steel. My door should be being knocked down with offers to join this or that, but it’s not, and I’ve narrowed it down to one thing.

Respect.

Like Rodney Dangerfield, I get no respect around here. I am the god damned Straight Shooter, the Abominable Showman, I am the best pure wrestler in this company and yet everyone is too blind to see. I’m just the guy that got shot down like Larry Flynt by not one, but two beautiful blondes in one night. I hear the guys talking, saying “LOL Matt has 99 problems and bitches be all of them” and you know what? It doesn’t bother me at all. In fact, the more people doubt me, the more it drives me to prove them all wrong. How appropriate is it that I’m standing out here in in front of the Paragon when I, myself, am a true Paragon of Wrestling.

This week I’m stepping into the ring with Jack Savage, another Empire Goose stepper and Aries Armadaist, the Annoying Asshole Alliterationalist. Now the three of us will do battle for the honor of competing next week at Nowhere 2 Run for the vacant Uprising Championship in a 6-man steel cage match of certain doom. Now before I get to them, let me ask you, who booked this crap? Six triple threat matches to determine who gets into this 6-man match. That makes eighteen people in this pseudo tournament and that whole Siege Perilous thing had 8. So this event that I’m in encompasses over double what the Siege Perilous tournament does and I’m chasing a third string championship while those eight people were chasing a shot at the World Title! Doesn’t that seem off to anyone else?

Now I don’t want to get ahead of myself here, I realize that I made a mistake when I first came into the IWF, I brought with me a sense of entitlement that I have earned elsewhere. Just because I was successful elsewhere, I thought that I would be successful here. I had a fairly rude awakening my first two weeks here. First that embarrassing loss to Jaxx Ryder, a man who has had more make overs in the last two weeks than the entire cast of Extreme Makeover, and then this passed week getting tuned down by Blyss Lockhart and Jaci Sovereign. Needless to say, I’m a bit humbled, but I am no less confident in my own abilities, oh no, I’m just no longer underestimating the competition. I need to get back to my roots, and that starts now.

Stone turns around and walks inside the doors of the Paragon bank, the camera following him. The inner doors are locked, however access to the ATMs inside provides us enough of an opportunity for symbolism.

Matt Stone
Jack Savage, the man who can stand in front of a camera talking about the unwashed masses as he calls them while smoking a cigarette. Yeah, that’s classy. Truth be told, I’d rather hang out with the masses than hang around you and that disgusting smoke. I’m interested what you think that accomplishes Jack. Do you think it enhances this bad ass persona you’re trying to build? It certainly doesn’t add class to your image; it just makes you look trailer park. Trailer park with money, yes, but still trailer park nonetheless.

Matt walks over to the ATM and inserts his bank card from his pocket, his back shielding the camera he can be seen inputting buttons. Matt moves now so the camera can zoom in on the current balance in Stone’s account. $532.81. Not a large amount by any stretch. Stone turns back to face the camera.

Matt Stone
I know you think you’re better than me Savage, it’s all you had to say last week and I’m sure you’re going to back to that well once again. Say you’re going to prove I’m a no body, my win over your alleged good friend Eric Steel was nothing but a fluke and you’re going to win the Uprising championship at Nowhere 2 run. Give off all the bravado you want to Savage, but there’s one thing your money can’t buy you. Well two things, because it’s obviously not doing anything for your health. However, what I’m speaking about Savage is your dignity. Money can buy a lot of things, but it can’t buy you the dignity that comes when you truly accomplish something, and in this business, there’s nothing you can accomplish than means more than winning a championship belt. This is, while unorthodox, a number one contender’s match for the Uprising championship. A title that is currently vacated, it can’t be worth any less right now and it’s my goal to be the next Uprising champion here in the Insurgency Wrestling Federation. That will restore my dignity in this company that was robbed of me last week. I don’t need to claim to be better than you Savage, I already know I am. You say money talks Savage, I say all the money in the world can’t shut me up.

Stone turns back and hits the cancel button, retrieving his card from the machine and walking back out the door, the camera staying ahead of our hero.

Matt Stone
Speaking of shutting me up, that seems to be the number one goal of Aries Armadaist. On twitter the other day he invited me to live in reality a place where he apparently not only dwells, but rules as well. I hate to break it to you kid…well no, that’s a lie, I relish in it, but the reality of this week is that you’re about to go 1-1 here in IWF. I don’t want you to think that you’re not a good wrestler though, I like you, actually. You’ve got the same basic attitude I have, you’re Canadian and you don’t take crap from nobody. All great qualities Aries, but sadly you got the misfortune of being put in the ring with a very determined Matt Stone. Determined, mind you, to be the next Uprising Champion. While you’re self promotion last week was eye catching, there was very little substance to it. You can flash all the lights and ring all the bells Aries, but when you step inside a wrestling ring with a real wrestler, not Khaos, you’re going to need more than that.

Oh, and don’t say unwashed masses, that’s Empire Elitist bullshit. Canadians are better than that.

Much like the majority of the roster, you have ties to UECW, and that might make you the sentimental favourite for the people, but that means nothing to me. For someone who claims to be the biggest revelation in wrestling history, you certainly haven’t accomplished a hell of a lot. So far all you’ve done is defeat Khaos, a man by your own admission is a no body. You see Aries, that’s the problem with your whole shtick, all you do is run down your opponent to the point where at the end, it’s like who cares? If you beat him, what difference does it make? You beat a no body. Should you lose? You lost to a no body, a truly embarrassing pill to swallow. I have no doubt in my mind that you’re going to be repeating that mistake this week. Bury me all you want, it really doesn’t make a difference to me what you think of me. I know I’m a better technical wrestler than you, and that’s exactly what I plan on exploiting. Spoiler Alert, eh? I have a game plan going into our match this Monday, and whether you know it or not, it makes no difference to me. I challenge you to try and stop me, like Babe Ruth, I’m calling my shot here. It’s up to you to stop it.

And not for nothing, but can you do us a favor and work on that personality of yours? I mean fuck all you did was repeat yourself over and over and over again, I thought for a second the tape was looping. Originality is the key to entertainment, and for someone who spoke of giving the people their money’s worth, I got the tape free of charge and I wanted a refund. Tell a joke, crack a smile, do the Hokey Pokey, I don’t care, just do something! I am curious what you consider to be “in-ring skills that dazzle and amaze the crowd”, cause from what I saw, you kicked a man in the junk. I wasn’t amazed, I was sickened. Your shirt says you’re an asshole, I can’t argue that, in fact, I think it’s quite appropriate. According to many people though Aries, I’m a dick. I don’t know about your reality, but in mine dicks always fuck assholes.

A smirk spreads across Stone’s mouth, the camera zooming in now on our Hero

Matt Stone
In just a few days time I will be walking into this Steel Cage qualifier with the intent to walk out on my way to Nowhere to run. I have no doubt that my two opponents will put themselves over as hard as they can and it’s their prerogative to try and convince everyone they mean as much as they think they do, but I don’t need to do that. No, I’m going to let my in ring work speak for itself. Soon they’ll realize that if I’m not talking, then no one is listening, and the time for talking is just about up. We all have one goal in mind and I’m prepared to accomplish it. Tune in to Battle Grounds so see how, I’m just full of surprises.

Matt winks at the camera as we fade out to black.
Back to top Go down
Jack Savage

Jack Savage

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs] Aries Armadaist [vs] Matt Stone.   Jack Savage [vs] Aries Armadaist [vs] Matt Stone. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Jack Savage [vs] Aries Armadaist [vs] Matt Stone. SavageCD

October 2011

This was what I had been waiting for over nine months I was holding my daughter in my arms. That's right my daughter and the DNA test prove that it was true. But as quickly as she was put into my arms by the police officer she was stripped away from me. By that bitch of a mother of her's and that's when I really knew for sure that I had to get her to be with me always and forever.

So a few more months past and using my money and my influence we got before a judge faster then most cases would be heard. But the thing the shocked me the most happened Jennifer gave up all parental right to me and to Kelly. They would be no fighting over my daughter. Could it be that Jennifer had brain and knew I could give Ashley a life that she would never be able to. That had to be it. But I was thrilled to have my daughter.

January 11, 2013

It's my thirtieth birthday and it has been two years to the day since I found out throw a letter from that gone for nothing bitch Jennifer Love that her and I had a daughter together. To think my little girl would be turning four soon.

Kelly Savage: Jack your daughter is so adorable a few minutes ago I walked by the living room and she was watching a DVD about your career. I asked her what she was doing and she said watching Daddy wrestle. I asked her if she like wrestling and she said of course I do.

Jack Savage: You know she is as much your daughter as she is mine. Blood does not matter your her mother and always will be Kelly.

Kelly Savage: She is so adorable it make me want to have children that our yours and mine.

I looked at Kelly who had a huge smile across her face. I smiled back knowing just what I had to say to her.

Jack Savage: Kelly you know that I would love to have children with you. But now is not the time to do it my career in the IWF has just started. I need to get things going the right direction here first.

Kelly looked at me with a sad look in her eyes.

[color:8fa0= pink] Kelly Savage: What would you do if I told you that I was already pregnant.

Jack Savage: Well Kelly I know your not so that's not a problem... At least it's not right now...

Kelly Savage: How do you know that for sure?

Jack Savage: Well was with you when you got the shot in December and you had your period you know last week.
Kelly Savage: Well I know I just wish I was having Ashley has made me know I want kids of our own.

Jack Savage: I know that you do Kelly and I do want more kids... But like I said now is not the time for that.

That's when Ashley walked into the room with a huge smile on her face the lit up my life and we stopped talk just like that.

Ashley Savage: Daddy... I was just watching one of your old wrestling matches and I saw you kick a woman hard. Would you every do anything like that to me or to Mommy...

If I told her the truth that Kelly was not her mother it would brake her heart because she loved Kelly so much. So I looked in to my daughters eyes and shaking my head.

Jack Savage: I could never do that to your Mother I love your mother. But I am going to tell you this... I don't want you watching any of my matches in less your Mother or I am with you okay.

I was not really lying to my daughter because Kelly was legally her mother and I would never do a thing like that to Kelly.

Ashley Savage: But I love watching you Daddy you like one of the best...

Jack Savage: One of who else have you been watching?

Ashley Savage: Uncle Axle, Uncle Ace and Uncle Damien...

Oh great I hope to good she does not find any of the footage from PWW or she would have tones of questions about what Axle, Ace, Damien and I did to Krystal Meth

Jack Savage: You do I hope you know that... Oh Never mind...

I just could not bring myself to tell her that we are not good guy that we are no hero's. But I think I could safely say that like me that the would protect my daughter if anyone ever tried to hurt her.

Jack Savage [vs] Aries Armadaist [vs] Matt Stone. SavageCD

Noah Philips: Jack you need to be ready for this... This week is going to be one of the greatest challenges of your wrestling career.

Howard Harvard: Noah don't get mad now... Last week as a challenge this week should not even be a workout for Jack.

Jack Savage: Your damn right I wont even brake a sweat in this match.

Noah Philips: You just need to be ready for anything and everything that can and will be thrown at you by these two men this week.

Howard Harvard: This is Jack we are talking about Noah he will be more then ready and I think that you know that.

Jack Savage: I am ready I have so much anger right now that I need to unleash upon the world and there is only one way to do that and that is for me to beat these two men this week.

Howard Harvard: And that's jut what you will do Jack I believe in you Kelly believes in you, your daughter believes in you.

Jack Savage: More importantly I believe in myself.

Jack Savage [vs] Aries Armadaist [vs] Matt Stone. SavageShoot

It is about mid day and Jack Savage is seen standing out side of the Grand Ole Opry House he is wearing an all black Armani suit and a pair of Aviator sunglasses. He has a smug angry look that is plastered on his face.

Jack Savage: As anyone with a half a brain can see I am standing in front of the Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville, Tennessee. This building has seen the rise of many greats in the music business with names like Garth Brooks, Carrie Underwood, Hank Williams and Johnny Cash. But why the hell would I want to be seen on the streets of a city like Nashville, Tennessee. When I have to wrestle in Memphis. Well the truth is I would rather be in Nashville then Memphis to see a place where so many icons of the music business

Jack pulls out a cigarette and he slowly place it up to his lips and lights it. Taking a deep drag as he looks right into the camera.

Jack Savage: Over the last few weeks I know for a fact that I have made my thoughts and my feelings about my loss to a USELESS, little girl by the name of Diana Logan no secret crystal FUCKING clear in fact. I've called it a great travesty the greatest travesty in the history of professional wrestling ...

Jack snarls as he he shakes his head . Blowing smoke out of his noise from the most recent drag from his cigarette.

Jack Savage: That's right I said it was a great travesty in the history of professional wrestling because that's just FUCKING thought and fleet. But more importantly it was the FUCKING truth. But now another travesty has come along and hit me even harder because I lost to Gordon Fury. A man that with every fiber of my being I know that I am better then. But I lost to Gordon Fury knocking me out of the Siege Perilous Tournament. A tournament that I thought...NO! NO! NO! I knew I was going to win...

Jack nods his head removes his sunglasses and has a look of being totally pissed off but at the same time totally focused as he takes another drag from his cigarette.

Jack Savage: But I guess it's now time that I move on. But move on to what? Well it looks like it will be to some match that will qualify me to be in Steel Cage Scramble that now looks like I will be relegated to be in at Nowhere to Run. But when I win this week qualifying my self to be the Steel Cage Scramble I will be put into a match that I could care less about. Because I know that I am better than being in some Steel Cage Scramble for the Insurgency Wrestling Federation Uprising Championship.

A slight evil grin slowly starts to creep across the face of Jack Savage. Then he slowly takes an other drag from his cigarette and the evil grin grows larger.

Jack Savage: But just because I am better does not mean that I don't intend to win because like I already said I am winning this week and place myself into the Steel Cage Scramble for that very Uprising Championship that I know that I deserve better then. So just who the hell am I facing in this Steel Cage Scramble Qualifier? Oh it's just two men that I know that I am better then that being Aries Armadaist and Matthew Stone.

A look of really come across the face of Jack Savage and he starts laughing.

Jack Savage: I've know Aries Armadaist from our time together in UECW where we were part of the group known simply as VENOM before he up and disappeared...

Jack takes a long drag and pauses as he looks into the camera.

Jack Savage: And even though we were in VENOM together make no mistakes about it Aries I don't like you. I've never liked you I've simply tolerated you. But come this Monday Night on Battlegrounds I get my chance to get my hands on you. Aries you know I would be surprised if you even showed up drawing from your history and all. You're a flake. In fact I'd be willing to drop five large that you won't show your face at Battlegrounds. However if you somehow reach down, reach deep...deep...deep down inside and find an ounce of courage...and you walk down to the ring for this match....I will gladly strip away all the courage and confidence you have. I will gladly decimate you. I will gladly beat you to a bloody pulp. I will gladly put you back where you belong, into non-existence.

Jack lets out another laugh as the smile on his face grows still even larger.

Jack Savage: Then there is the other man that I will be facing by name of Matthew Stone. Now I don't know Matthew at all, in fact u the only Matt Stone I've ever known is the creator of the childish dick and fart joke show called South Park. I digress. From what I've gathered Matthew Stone is not the creator of South Park and instead is a half rate wannabe wrestler looking for advice from a female on how to be a real man in the ring. Something that you can never learn to be from a women and because of that you're a nobody and a nothing in this business and you will always be just that. The way I see it Matthew Stone will be and just like Aries Armadaist...Inferior to me in every way that matters. You see what I am trying to say is young Matthew Stone is joke. This entire match is a joke. I should be main eventing not standing in a ring with these two men nobody’s. Oh well. It is what it is. The match was booked and let's face it as soon as Jack Savage is booked in a match the ratings sky rocket. I'll carry these no talent morons through the match and then when it's all said and done my hand will be raised high in the air and I will be the victor.

Jack looks around takes another deep drag from his cigarette and slowly begins to smile.

Jack Savage: I know that each and every one of the unwashed masses does not want to see that. But that's just to fucking bad because I am going to win. That is a for sure thing I promise you all that.

Jack lets out a loud laugh.

Jack Savage: You see it does not matter to me at all if I have to pin Aries Armadaist or if I have to make Matthew Stone tap or the other way around . It really does not matter because in the end I am going to win. I have so much hate and anger that have been bottled up for a week at this point that I need to let it all come out. I know that will shut you both the FUCK up..As I would hope you all know by now money talks and I am loaded...

The camera slowly fades to black as the laughter of Jack Savage can be heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Savage [vs] Aries Armadaist [vs] Matt Stone.   Jack Savage [vs] Aries Armadaist [vs] Matt Stone. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack Savage [vs] Aries Armadaist [vs] Matt Stone.
Page 1 of 1